dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

Really, how can a dragon carry a shield on it's small and puny tail? I mean, cumon, guys that's just rediculous!

And how are mint dragons even dragons?!?! They arent even that big! It's just cra-Z!

And how are mint dragons even dragons?!?! They arent even that big! It's just cra-Z!

What about pygmys? I believe there smaller, yet they are still dragons. Just because its a dragon doesn't mean the it has to be huge.

Edited by Mageziya

I have a few things to say to bring some logic into this xd.png

Not all dragons are carnivores, for one- pinks and purples are specifically said to eat plants, as are whites and mints. I'm sure other dragons can at least survive on plants for a while...

Second, magic. I've always imagined DC's dragons as being able to go a long time between feedings, combination of magic and a slow metabolism (you know how long it takes snakes between feedings? For dragons, it could be decades or centuries). One big meal and they're set for a long while. There is also the fact that a scroll is the record of all your dragons- in the world of DC, maybe it doesn't change to reflect if one of them has been killed in battle or something. If you're trying to find illogical things, first apply logic. Even if you remove the peaceful species, who's to say the population doesn't keep itself in check from dragons fighting?

Third- the description thing is on the scrolls, not on the dragons. And I think reviewing would be done in some large gathering, where scrolls are exchanged and stuff xd.png

Fourth- Maybe hanging around dragons so long, immortality rubs off onto humans?

Fifth- One would naturally assume that vampire dragons can bite through scales.

Sixth- I'm sure magic has to come into play when getting some of the eggs xd.png But note that they say /almost/ too hot to touch, and that your hair just stands on end.

Seventh- Read the Guardian's description, it clearly says the shield is made of a lightweight substance, much like (I assume) their horns.

As for where they all live... they live in the world. Humans catch some, raise them to adulthood (or freeze them), and then go on to find more dragons. Those they raised are free to go about their own lives, and etc. Some might stick with their caretaker and help, some might not.

-coughs- Now, that's out of the way...

Why are leetle trees rare? I would think plenty of trees existed!

Edited by Dr. Paine

A Thunder dragon's roar is considered to be an omen of misfortune.

Well, we must be pretty darn unfortunate then, seeing as we "own" Thunder dragons and are bound to hear their roars periodically. LOL;

Does a Red dragon really need to incubate a Magma egg? The latter's already hot enough.

You cross out the dragon's name on the scroll and leave it to survive on its own.

So, by crossing out a name, you leave it to fend for itself? O_oa

LOL Pointing out illogical stuff in games is so fun. :'D

Seriously, how can you take care of so many dragons? You will die from exhaustion!

"GO AWAY! Kill your OWN food! Are you a dragon or what?!"

That's why I made some of my dragons caretakers in their description...

What about albinos? They have a "translucent, scale-less skin that lacks all pigment and have an oily secretion that blocks the sun's harmful rays". So if another dragon attacks them are they dead since they don't have anything to protect them from claws or teeth?

And what about their mates? "The call of an albino dragon is similar to a barn owl--a shriek instead of a roar." Which species is attracted to a whoo-ing instead of a manly roar??

Also if a winter seasonal and an ice dragon team up against a magma and a red/fire who wins???

What about albinos? They have a "translucent, scale-less skin that lacks all pigment and have an oily secretion that blocks the sun's harmful rays". So if another dragon attacks them are they dead since they don't have anything to protect them from claws or teeth?

And what about their mates? "The call of an albino dragon is similar to a barn owl--a shriek instead of a roar." Which species is attracted to a whoo-ing instead of a manly roar??

Also if a winter seasonal and an ice dragon team up against a magma and a red/fire who wins???

... you kinda missed the point there, didn't you? Barn owls and albinos shriek. And it's scarier than a roar, if you ask me.

... you kinda missed the point there, didn't you? Barn owls and albinos shriek. And it's scarier than a roar, if you ask me.

Yeah that's true. Sorry, I thought it was a whoo noise. The screech thing is scary.

Third- the description thing is on the scrolls, not on the dragons. And I think reviewing would be done in some large gathering, where scrolls are exchanged and stuff xd.png

WizardCon! Bring your scroll! Show off to your magic-using peers! Ticket covers one (1) wizard, namely you, and one (1) dragon you raised of your choice.

tongue.gif

O_O I'd definitely be more afraid of my Albino's making noise than the other dragons.

WizardCon! Bring your scroll! Show off to your magic-using peers! Ticket covers one (1) wizard, namely you, and one (1) dragon you raised of your choice.

tongue.gif

... you know, now I want to write a story about something like that xd.png

And yeah, Albinos would... would sound scary. Keep in mind that the barn owl shriek comes from an owl... I imagine albinos would be much louder.

So, by crossing out a name, you leave it to fend for itself? O_oa

You cross out the name. You also leave it to fend for its own. It could easily be written in opposite order, but it sounds clunky that way.

Once they hit adolescence, hatchlings change quickly, maturing to their full forms in only 2 years.

Yeah it can feel that way when you're scroll-locked with a hatchling at 3 or less days to growth.

Mating seasons occur once every 200 years and can last up to 2 years.

Ok so who has been playing this game for more than 2 years? When you hit the 2 year mark do you have to wait 200 years to breed your dragons again?

Also who imagines keeping thier cheese dragons in the refrigerator? smile.gif

I just thought of the Thunder and the Storm dragons.

It says the Storms are masters of the air, and can cause storms.

Thunders, their description seems to imply that they're masters of the sky, or that they're able to do the same as Storm dragons, but more destructive.

Personally, it's not too illogical, but I guess what it really means is that Storm dragons, their range of power, isn't limited to storms, or lightning, but they're masters of flight, and their power is over weather. With Thunders, their power is mainly lightning, thunder, etc., so they're more specialized in that field, thus meaning more powerful in that field alone, and, they're not better at flying or air combat than storms, they just use lightning related things in the sky more to their advantage.

I like this thread smile.gif

Here's some:

How come it only takes thirty eggs (five rows of six eggs) to block the cave entrance? Seems like a rather small opening.

Shouldn't the cave unblock as soon as that number drops to twenty-nine? Unless the opening somehow got smaller, it seems like it would take an equal number of eggs to do do both.

What if there are pygmy or chicken eggs at the entrance? They're smaller, so shouldn't it take more of them before the entrance is blocked?

Why aren't mint eggs smaller than they are?

MOM... I'M SCARED! sad.gifunsure.gif

If a guardian's tail is heavy, then forget trying to keep balance or move. If it's light, how the heck could it protect from anything?

Second, If you were to have infinity white dragons for health, and infinity magis for their magic, There is still a chance that revival will not work, which is an instant "What is this I don't even". xd.png

I guess I'm in the minority in thinking that the Barn Owl screech isn't that scary. I've been close to a lion roaring (12 feet), and that is much scarier than a Barn Owl, even magnified.

Of course, considering I love birds, that could have something to do with it....

/off topic

I personally think its weird that a small cheese egg can somehow transform and become a cheese dragon. I mean, how many cows would you need for that? Or maybe there's a huge cow dragon...

So I got into a conversation, it started with freezing the mmagma eggs because of unusual cracks. This goes from illogic to what you could do with eggs. Trio stuff is just too obvious lol everybody's mentioned it!

Me: Actually, I was considering freezing a 5 stage magma egg, just because of the unusual cracking

them: egg freezing isn't an option (yet?) sadly and last I heard from TJ an egg wouldn't be freezable after cracking

Me: But now that i think about it, your right Well it does deny the dragon any kind of life

them: though some have argued it and there was another option where you glue hatched dragons shell back together still, we did get around that one for those who make it more than a game a glue the shell of a hatchling back together to keep, with a possibility of failure due to lost pieces thing instead of egg freezing

Me: how do you glue back together a melted magma egg?

them: ...magic xd.png that's how everything works in this game

Me: works for me

them: XDDD actually, though, hadn't thought about that one in particular all the other eggs crack the same just like a normal egg

Me: now i'm getting ideas, icicle freezes you to death, thunder electocutes you, forget about gluing gold and silver back together; sell them on the black market!!

them: XDDDDD who needs the black market? just become a con man!

Me: deep sea drowns you

them: trade them to unsuspecting folks on the forums! lol

Me: decorate your chrismas tree with holly eggs and yulebuck eggs, guess what zombie and vampire do, sell white eggs to a hospital, use storm/grey eggs to control wheather, no I'm sorry those fog eggs envelop you in fog Where am I Where am I going, put it together with a pebble, and oops, is there a cliff under my feet, stone eggs crush you, they are heavy, you know, use guardian eggs as an ingredient in protective charms

Vampire dragons are apparently part of the undead.

If that's the case, how can they be killed? O_o Throw holy water onto them? *SHOT*

Well, I guess the undead can go back to being dead, but still.

And yet, they're only active at night... So how come they're in the Wilderness with all the other dragons?

3 pages in 8 hours? Gee. In school, will reply later.

I understand that water walkers themselves can sit on top of the water, but how do EGGS do it?

@dracoon, DC got blocked at my school xd.png

Edited by evilbunny405

Not sure if this one has been mentioned, yet, but...

If there are three mint eggs in the cave, how can they be hiding behind the others? Or vice-versa, if there are three guardian eggs in the cave, what eggs are there for them to sit in front of?

Why are Dinos the only ones with shoes? Do the Dragons not deserve stylish footwear too?

Maybe those Albino Dragons would benefit from shoes, what with not having any scales and all.