dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

I'd be more concerned about where they found all those corners to wedge themselves in.

This. And how Waters are always in a puddle, and Greens always on piles of stones.

How about prior Halloween dragons that grew up after the first of November, with a last bred date of the first. (For the record, I know why that is so, just looks funny on a shadow walker that grew up today on the fourth, while having been bred three days ago...)

same here.

But how? i mean, T-Rexes are not exactly subtle...

That or theres a Secret "Mario" pipe that warps them to the cave ninja.gif

You can cast spells to revive dragons and stop hatchlings from aging, but have to cross out names you don't like.

The newest tri-horn Wyvems description states that they are a mountainous species

Tri-Horn Wyverns are a mountainous species, living in high altitude areas among rocks and snow.

And yet you find their eggs in the desert - a warm, hot climate and not in the alpine regions which would make a lot more sense.

The newest tri-horn Wyvems description states that they are a mountainous species 

And yet you find their eggs in the desert - a warm, hot climate and not in the alpine regions which would make a lot more sense.

TJ said in the new release thread that he'd be moving it to the Alpine biome, where the creator intended it to be. smile.gif

Maybe they're migrating and that's why we've found them in the Desert, says my RPing brain. laugh.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Not sure if this has been said or not. But why is it that water dragons are between "Leetle Tree" and "Lumina" when sorted alphabetically? Are they sorted as "Loch Ness" or something instead of water?

Similarly why are Vines officially called Dark Green dragons while everyone calls them vines?

Also why are "Golden Wyverns" listed at the bottom of the G section when listed alphabetically? It's certainly not because they're wyverns, because other wyverns are mixed in alphabetically.

I find that illogical )_) although my logic is a little less funny.

Edited by mo7

Not sure if this has been said or not. But why is it that water dragons are between "Leetle Tree" and "Lumina" when sorted alphabetically? Are they sorted as "Loch Ness" or something instead of water?

Similarly why are Vines officially called Dark Green dragons while everyone calls them vines?

Also why are "Golden Wyverns" listed at the bottom of the G section when listed alphabetically? It's certainly not because they're wyverns, because other wyverns are mixed in alphabetically.

I find that illogical )_) although my logic is a little less funny.

According to the wiki, TJ stated that the official name of Water Dragons is "Light Blue Dragons".

I think many of the older dragons' names were originally their colours like "Light Blue Dragon", "Dark Green Dragon" but users started to call them with more concrete names like Water or Vine dragon.

Not to offend anyone who joins this, but wouldn't the Neglected Science be like... some kind of fresh Hell for them? Like... they are neglected until the very last day of their lives, then forced to go up... while crippled?

It is possible to get 'throwbacks' in real life but with the exception of Spitfires from Ultraviolets it is impossible for an egg to hatch with the breed of one of its grandparents or some other earlier generation

If you obtain an egg from breeding your own 2 dragons, and then abandon it/kill it, won't the mother/father be pissed? I mean, I know that when a human touches the egg they can't identify it as their own anymore, but what if it's the ONLY kind of that dragon on your scroll? Wouldn't they notice if they breed, say, a Spitfire, and then all of a sudden after looking away for a few seconds it's gone/smashed?

I find it funny that eggs found in the cave are called cave-born and not cave-laid. They aren't born until they've hatched as far as I knew. tongue.gif

I was looking at my Rosebud egg and noticed... The description says that the egg is "covered by a ribbon", and yet when the egg is in the final stage the cracks cover the ribbon too. As does the hole in the shell.

So, what is this mysterious cracking ribbon? laugh.gif

New releases. Just imagine hundreds of people swarming the biomes and messing up/ stealing from dragon nests. You'd think some dragons would get mad at us, but nope. A few days and they just don't care anymore.

How on earth do you explain the Holiday 'breeding seasons'? It would make sense, except that, for example, a Rosebud can still breed at any time of year... but just not produce her own breed?! How does that work? It doesn't make any sense to have a Rosebud egg out of a Rosebud x common pair anyway - they would be crossbreeds, not 'clones' of one parent. And, having breeds of only one gender - like all-female Rosebuds - doesn't make sense either, because they would die out xd.png

(Just thought of this) I don't get how in the Silver's description it says they live in high altitudes but they can be found in all binomes. I know its because they're very rare but it kind of bugs me. tongue.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

New releases. Just imagine hundreds of people swarming the biomes and messing up/ stealing from dragon nests. You'd think some dragons would get mad at us, but nope. A few days One touch and they just don't care anymore.

Fixed for you.

My theory on Ice/Thunder/Magma eggs is that magic is used to catch them. If that's so, it still doesn't make sense why their parents wouldn't accept the eggs again. Strange.

Probably already been mentioned, but those are some pretty darn good "small sketches of dragons" on our scrolls tongue.gif

when eggs have giant holes in them why cant we either see the baby dragons inside or just reach in and pick them up out of the shell xd.png

user posted image

Um.......

I'm picturing them jostling each other out of the way...

"I wanna be in front!"

"No, me!"

"No, ME!"

xd.png