dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

How does the Holly egg get a holly leaf stuck to it? Does it, ah, come out of the mother that way? Or does the egg somehow attract holly leaves like magnets?

The mother probably puts a leaf on it for protection? Or hides it in a holly bush?

A better question is why does the holly egg have a ribbon around it.

I don't know if anyone said this before, but I'll say it again.

Isn't it possible for the dragons who spend most of their time flying to breed with the dragons who live underwater? How does that work?

Well, the water dragons surfaces, comes to the nearest land, the flying dragon descends onto the floor, the water dragon comes onto land (Or tries to), and the flying dragon goes into the water (As much as it can) and then they breed.

We are extremely skilled mages, capable of anything from summoning fog to do our bidding to locking dragons in a state of eternal youth to bringing things back from the dead. We are, as far as we can tell, immortal. We have the power to conquer entire nations with a mere wave of our hands.

But instead, we spend our time building silly snow forts and tossing icicles at each other.

Geez, waste of time much?

Edited by Dracoscar

We are extremely skilled mages, capable of anything from summoning fog to do our bidding to locking dragons in a state of eternal youth to bringing things back from the dead. We are, as far as we can tell, immortal. We have the power to conquer entire nations with a mere wave of our hands.

But instead, we spend our time building silly snow forts and tossing icicles at each other.

It's snowing outside! What better to do than make snow forts.

I dunno, seems pretty dang legit to me.

Hey, even immortal beings want to relax and chill sometimes.

Edited by car340

It's because we're such powerful mages that we do the snow fort thing, if we duelled for real there'd be too much collateral damage. Although armies of hundreds of dragons fighting each other would be cool

A better question is why does the holly egg have a ribbon around it.

I see it more as a marking/stripe than a ribbon, considering the fact it doesn't look like peeling off when the egg is cracking. c:

There are SO MANY cat dragons! It's like they breed...LIKE CATS!!!!

Cat dragons? There is no cat dragons.

It makes no sense to have cat dragons.

Unfortunately, the question of where dragons get their gold and that of the rarity of Gold dragons are probably connected.

Oh god x'D

Why do you get the note that you crossed out a dragon's name from your scroll when you released it, but it vanishes completely instead of showing up scribbled out?

biggrin.gif Oh, and why do cheese draggie eggs crack?? I mean, the egg description says: "This egg is SOFT and smells uncannily like cheese", so shouldn't they CRUMBLE instead??

This is something I've been wondering the other day. The left half of our brain controls the right side of the body and the other way round. So how does it work with dragons with two heads, for example the Duotones, where every head controls only one part of the body? Does every head have only a half of a brain? xd.png And what about dragons with even more heads...

Edited by Chococat0815

biggrin.gif Oh, and why do cheese draggie eggs crack?? I mean, the egg description says: "This egg is SOFT and smells uncannily like cheese", so shouldn't they CRUMBLE instead??

Hm.....I see sprite revisit here! After all, the paper dragon egg did get a peeling sequence instead of a cracking sequence.

On the pink and purple dragons it says something like: "The dragon looks like a female....". Well, duh, it's pink!

Also, how can you keep a water dragon in a cave? It says on the description it can't go on land.

It says in the hatchling description for the Waters that "you place it in the nearby ocean", so... that. Or maybe the caves all have big pools of saltwater off in side caverns somewhere, I quite like that idea - means they can socialize with the other dragons.

how would AP look in real world?

100 of people standing around one field with eggs between all of them, jumping and killing each other to grab thing they want? blink.gif

Edit:

Linked for size

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

This is something I've been wondering the other day. The left half of our brain controls the right side of the body and the other way round. So how does it work with dragons with two heads, for example the Duotones, where every head controls only one part of the body? Does every head have only a half of a brain? xd.png And what about dragons with even more heads...

I suppose they could still have fully formed brains, either with diminished function, or with seperate parts for, say, front and back of the body. Or the brain anatomy could be entirely different.

But what I do wonder is how these heads communicate if each only controls one side of the dragon's body. Any kind of muscles need to work in coordination with the rest of the body, if only for balancing reasons. So is there telepathic communication between two seperate brains? Or a direct neural connection? So many things to wonder about. xd.png

I'm going to guess from all of these that we all must be immortal, powerful Tolkien Elves who have the powers of levitating the eggs we want to steal, keeping the dragons under our control with magic so they never want to leave, and the ability to feed them by snapping our fingers to create magical meals so the ecology isn't put in jeopardy.

We'd also have to create dragon caves large enough to hold them all, some in water, some with grass, others in just rock, so we would be controlling dimensions I guess, making each part of the huge cavern another dimension depending on the breed.

Then the question is, how would we keep the vampires from not biting every single dragon on a nightly basis? And the other dragons rejecting some vampire eggs but not others - that's strange. But maybe our powerful sorcery takes a hold of these things too. LOL!

Then the question is, how would we keep the vampires from not biting every single dragon on a nightly basis? And the other dragons rejecting some vampire eggs but not others - that's strange. But maybe our powerful sorcery takes a hold of these things too. LOL!

good question lol biggrin.gif

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

. . . and the ability to feed them by snapping our fingers to create magical meals so the ecology isn't put in jeopardy.

I feed mine pizza.

First Conversation

"Pizza, pizza, pizza..."

Tom was watching the baseball game, having just finished a couple slices of the pizza he made earlier, but he couldn't concentrate on the game.

"Pizza, pizza, pizza..."

There was a small voice somewhere in the back of his head, low, but insistent. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the voice. He got up and walked around, and made a sudden decision to check the pen. He picked up a flashlight, and went outside. On the way to the pen, the voice seemed to get stronger.

"Pizza, pizza, pizza..."

He opened the door to the pen, and noticed all three hatchlings were eying him intently. Suddenly the red hatchling's eyes flashed.

"Hey, dude. Is that pizza I smell? How about a slice over here?"

The hatchling's mouth hadn't moved, but it was looking at him exactly like it was expecting an answer. Was the voice in the back of his head from the dragon?

"Are you talking to me," he asked? "Is that you I hear?"

The red hatchling's eyes flashed again, and it nodded.

"You like pizza? And you want some?"

The red nodded again.

Tom went back into the house, got 3 slices of pizza from the pan, and went back out to the dragon pen. He threw each hatchling a slice. They each caught it in the air, and snapped their slice up with one bite.

"Ummm. Pepperoni and Italian sausage. Yum!" The red's eyes flashed again, but still no mouth movement.

"Do the other two talk, too?"

"They're not ready yet. They will when they want to."

"So what's different about you? Why are you talking when they aren't?"

"They don't like pizza quite as much as I do. And by the way, thanks for the pizza, dude!"

How can Cheese Dragons fly with holes in their wings?

Oh my, I just realized the absurdity of trying to apply logic to a dragon made of cheese.

^

^ ^ Finding myself subliminally influenced by theories and stories of pixel behaviour, I now need to go find a slice of cheese pizza. xd.png

I suppose they could still have fully formed brains, either with diminished function, or with seperate parts for, say, front and back of the body. Or the brain anatomy could be entirely different.

But what I do wonder is how these heads communicate if each only controls one side of the dragon's body. Any kind of muscles need to work in coordination with the rest of the body, if only for balancing reasons. So is there telepathic communication between two seperate brains? Or a direct neural connection? So many things to wonder about. xd.png

That's true. There's so much to wonder about the anatomy and functioning of the body of dragons... I wish they'd exist in our world, so we could understand some elementary things like two-headeds better tongue.gif Guess that's all left to our imagination...

How can Cheese Dragons fly with holes in their wings?

Oh my, I just realized the absurdity of trying to apply logic to a dragon made of cheese.

rofl

This really made me laugh smile.gif

But hey, DC is a magical place, right? Otherwise we wouldn't have dragons. So.... It's the magic that makes the cheese fly with all the holes!

Interesting, it's something to think about a longer while. Some creatures, like snakes, rarely hatch with two heads. However, their body movements are limited, since they're always confused about where to go and what to do - every head thinks on its own. :c

Poor hydras would starve. :'D

Interesting, it's something to think about a longer while. Some creatures, like snakes, rarely hatch with two heads. However, their body movements are limited, since they're always confused about where to go and what to do - every head thinks on its own. :c

Poor hydras would starve. :'D

There is a set of human conjoined twins that appear to be one human with two heads, and they manage to run around and do things just fine despite each controlling one arm and one leg. It could be intelligence or it could be experience (a lot of those two headed snakes die within weeks before learning how to hunt together). Presumably a breed of intelligent dragon that always has two heads is better at coordinating. Dragons have telepathy so presumably they have an advanced internal form of that.