dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

A dragon, made of cheese, in the desert. Think about that one. What happens to cheese when you leave it out in the dry air, let alone the heat? Yeah. Exactly. Nasty.

And paper dragons in a volcanic setting? Excuse me, but doesn't paper burn quite efficiently when touched with fire? At least in my experience, it does.

Oh well, not my game. rolleyes.gif

Are all of the dragons /inside/ the volcano, or around it? o.0;

This is a bit random, but you know those dragons you release to the wild? yeah, those are likely the parents of ALL of your CB eggs, so congrats on your unknown inbred messy eggs xd.png

i have always thought that, but it's still nice to not know their actual lineages.

also, Embers have hot eggs, but they are not actually hot.. wouldn't they hatch faster then the other dragons?

Are all of the dragons /inside/ the volcano, or around it? o.0;

We're all bungie jumping into a active volcano and coming up with eggs.

Hardcore egg catching.

We're all bungie jumping into a active volcano and coming up with eggs.

Hardcore egg catching.

*imagines people bunjee-ing into a volcano and sproinging back up with eggs and faces like this: :D*

*spews soda*

There is a lot of illogical stuff in DC...for example, our dragons live in a cave but we have water dwelling dragons that live in oceans. We have oceans in our caves? Must be pretty big caves.

Or maybe we keep the water dragons in a little pool. All crammed in there together.

And how do the water dragons breed with the land dragons? Do they have to flop out of the water for a little while? Or do the land dragons dive into the pool/ocean and hold their breath?

And your dragons only die if you kill them. You'd think that after living together in a cave for that long they might have grown a bit hostile toward one another.

:P

edited for mega spelling fail

Edited by glamoursea2

*imagines people bunjee-ing into a volcano and sproinging back up with eggs and faces like this: biggrin.gif*

*spews soda*

There is a lot of illogical stuff in DC...for example, our dragons live in a cave but we have water dwelling dragons that live in oceans. We have oceans in our caves? Must be pretty big caves.

Or maybe we keep the water dragons in a little pool. All crammed in there together.

And how do the water dragons breed with the land dragons? Do they have to flop out of the water for a little while? Or do the land dragons dive into the pool/ocean and hold their breath?

And your dragons only die if you kill them. You'd think that after living together in a cave for that long they might have grown a bit hostile toward one another.

tongue.gif

edited for mega spelling fail

I always imagined that your dragons eventually found their own homes, they were just always yours, and your allies.

Also, the Red hatchling looks nothing like the adult.

Chickens in a volcano. nuff said.

Going off of this, wouldn't your chicken egg be a hard-boiled egg if you catch it in the volcano?

According to a dragons page, it takes 2 years for a hatchling to grow to adult form. This means someone with a gold trophy would of had to done around 90 batches of 6 to get to 500 dragons. 90x2 is 180.

Congratulations, everyone who has a gold trophy is 180+ years old!

Some days I feel that old laugh.gif

I still find it funny that Papers, Cheeses and Dinos have no genders. Where do the eggs come from? Okay, I get that Papers and Cheeses are magical, more like a Golem, but what about the Dinos? Is there a hole somewhere in the Jungle Cave that leads to the Lost World (like the Goblin cave entrance a la The Hobbit,) and dinosaurs are sneaking through, laying their eggs, and then disappearing again?

Uhm...

Unlike their diurnal relatives, Night Glory drakes are shy and reserved. Active during the night, they are often mistaken for bats and chased away from human settlements. With their excellent agility and night vision, they are perfectly adapted to nocturnal life. Breeding only takes place during evenings after the dark settles in.

AND

Day Glory drakes are radiant and friendly creatures that love the company of humans. They are so friendly, in fact, that they will eat food and treats right from a person’s palm. Despite their friendliness, they aren’t an easy target for predators due to their excellent flying abilities; when danger approaches, they are able to vanish within seconds. Breeding only occurs during the day when the sun is warm.

How do they breed, if Night Glories only breed after dark, and Day Glories only breed during the day?

Ok this is the best thread for this... I just randomly abandoned a Magma egg, and the person who picked it up has the same name as one of my first dragons. Too bad that dragon wasn't in the lineage, that would have been a wicked awesome surprise for someone!

If ice eggs are so cold, wouldn't they just die? Or at least get a really soft shell? And how can adult ice dragons maintain their temperature wherever they go, and grow their own icicles? What if they were at the volcano?

How does a vampire dragon actually bite an egg without killing it? When a vampire bites an egg, if he/she doesn't kill it already, wouldn't you see two big holes in the egg? And what does the vampire actually inject into the egg? Some kind of venom? Wouldn't that kill it too? And if a vampire bites an egg and it's repulsed by the other dragons, how can they toss it all the way to the AP?

The description for the vine eggs is "This egg is sitting in a patch of grass and small flowers even though there's no sunlight in the cave". How can it do that, when in the adult dragon's description it says that vine dragons can't use magic? Well, if it can't use magic then how does an egg grow its own patch of plants without any sunlight? And how can an egg do that?

Edited by Keekeecat

but what about the Dinos? Is there a hole somewhere in the Jungle Cave that leads to the Lost World (like the Goblin cave entrance a la The Hobbit,) and dinosaurs are sneaking through, laying their eggs, and then disappearing again?

Now I have an image of a giant T-Rex tippy toeing into the cave leaving an egg snickering and tippy toeing back out before anyone sees it.

I tried to kill a nocturne during the day, and she dodged.

I'm still trying to figure out HOW on earth she did it.

The silver hatchling is larger then a silver...just not as lengthy

It's just baby fat, of course. tongue.gif

How exactly do you get an egg sitting on a cloud?

How would a red dragon incubate a cheese dragon w/o the cheese melting?

If an egg fades into the shadows, how exactly do you find it after that?

How will vampire dragons actually stay outside in the daylight?

If holly dragons are seen in only the winter, how exactly do you know it didn't run away or something?

Now I have an image of a giant T-Rex tippy toeing into the cave leaving an egg snickering and tippy toeing back out before anyone sees it.

same here.

But how? i mean, T-Rexes are not exactly subtle...

what about when the AP is full and it automaticly tells us that we decided we didnt need to travel because there were enough eggs there. what if the ap is full up with only 1 egg species (seen this before) like an overly common one that someone doesnt need more of. why wouldnt/couldnt we choose to go in search of better eggs?

It amuses me how none of us (scroll characters) have died while taking care of these many ferocious dragons.

What about those that own zombies? shouldn't one be dead by now? the description says that they will attack anything, friend or foe.

And the chickens -- shouldn't all the chickens be dead? Or are these chickens actually trained in self defense or something, lol. I mean, how do they survive being in a cave FULL of dragons, dinos -- anything that has claws and fangs?

Oh and, just think about this: Random humans appearing out of nowhere every second, the dragons would be confused by now.

Edited by Vaati

How there are currently well over 500 users on DC

What would the dragons think when they see 67 humans march into a large area full of abandon dragon eggs, oh and those are just the people seeing what they can pick out. What about all of those people who are walking all the way there just to set their egg down in the pile.

Where the halloween 2012 hatchling found the bones?

I'd be more concerned about where they found all those corners to wedge themselves in.