dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

About "dropping" eggs - there is no such term used in the cave itself; it was created by users. We're all to blame, no exceptions! d:

Edited by Light Concorde

How, if you find an egg in the AP, do you automatically know and record its lineage?

They have little notes tied to them saying their code and lineage.

Why can't you just pick up someone else's scroll? And how do you know, where other stranger's caves are? And why - does LOOKING at a dragon make them sick? People get looked at all the time, and they don't suddenly start sneezing and getting a fever.

How can Moonstone and Sunstone dragons stand the weight of their tail-orbs, if they've eaten a lot of gemstones?

Why do the Dinos wear shoes?

They aren't dragons so their feet will get cold. Dragons can just breath fire and boom place to warm feet up in.

How can Moonstone and Sunstone dragons stand the weight of their tail-orbs, if they've eaten a lot of gemstones?

Maybe they eat gemstones slowly, so that they get used to added weight a little bit at a time? You know like when you run a little bit farther each time, to increase your stamina?

Edited by heavenuniasus

DC humans are ridiculously overpowered. We can live longer than dragons, kill dragons with a sword, freeze hatchlings in eternal youth, force a cloud of fog to just sit around one egg or hatchling, kick out a dragon from its home forever, trek the hazardous biomes with nary a worry, take care of 21 kids at once, and revive dragons half the time with no complications save the occasional zombie.

Yet we can't cure a hatchie of its stomachache. Wat.

the line had to be drawn somewhere ._.

How does a dragon go from black and white to orange and purple...

How does a dragon go from black and white to orange and purple...

Maybe it's just a giant chameleon! ohmy.gif

I use earthquake and the egg isn't affected at all that it's perfectly the same as it once was; not even a scratch? O_o

Why don't eggs in the AP hatch? I mean they're in the AP because their owners didn't want them and and and well..... No one else wants them so won't that mean more views for them to grow? D:

Oh I'm horrible. Lol

Edited by Saynna

Maybe it's just a giant chameleon! ohmy.gif

I use earthquake and the egg isn't affected at all that it's perfectly the same as it once was; not even a scratch? O_o

Why don't eggs in the AP hatch? I mean they're in the AP because their owners didn't want them and and and well..... No one else wants them so won't that mean more views for them to grow? D:

Oh I'm horrible. Lol

Actually, if they have enough views upon being abandoned, I would imagine that they can hatch in the AP once they reach the right time.

How come all zombies have four legs, two wings, and one head even if their former breed did not?

If a Zombie is created it says that you attempted to revive it but something went wrong so I guess that that's part of it

If a Zombie is created it says that you attempted to revive it but something went wrong so I guess that that's part of it

So the zombie may not even be the hatchling/dragon you actually tried to revive? :c

So the zombie may not even be the hatchling/dragon you actually tried to revive? :c

So like instead of human zombies, where the zombie may come to life missing a limb or two, dragon zombies can just...grow limbs upon zombi-ism.

Actually, if they have enough views upon being abandoned, I would imagine that they can hatch in the AP once they reach the right time.

How come all zombies have four legs, two wings, and one head even if their former breed did not?

That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying since no one else wants them doesn't that count as views since you are refreshing the page? Hence they should definitely grow while in the AP? That's why I said I was horrible... xd.png

There are SO MANY cat dragons! It's like they breed...LIKE CATS!!!!

Also it's as if people have the ability to hold others hostage for UNCOMMON eggs they call rare.

It's like trading their magikarp for my charizard. Doesn't work. sleep.gif

Also it's as if people have the ability to hold others hostage for UNCOMMON eggs they call rare.

It's like trading their magikarp for my charizard. Doesn't work. sleep.gif

Cat dragons...? If they bred like cats, they would have 2-4 eggs in a clutch, not just breed 1 egg at a time.

Well, maybe, people like Magikarps and don't like Charizards... Besides, if people like the egg, then they can call it rare if they get snatched up very quickly.

It's like trading their magikarp for my charizard. Doesn't work. -_-

This makes no sense. We don't have ANY in-cave cat dragons. I think a few things, like Ochredrakes and regular Pygmies, mention being about the SIZE of a cat, and the Black Teas look vaguely catlike, but there are no cat dragons yet.

Actually, if they bred like cats, they would average at 3-5 (not 2-4) eggs when bred.

I've never seen people being "held hostage" or ever call an uncommon egg rare. They might consider a particularly interesting lineage to be rather valuable and worth more than other eggs of that species. And I mean, if someone's ASKING for something and they allow you to take their offer with a promise to pay them back, then of course you're responsible for paying them back and it's rude to not do so.

If cheeses and papers can't breed and are simply enchanted miscellaneous objects... then why are there some that appear in the caves? Is there just some guy sitting around and looking a piece of cheese and thinking "I'm going to make this into a living being and leave it in a cave"? Or are they some strange, unusual occurrence from some free-floating magic?

How does the Holly egg get a holly leaf stuck to it? Does it, ah, come out of the mother that way? Or does the egg somehow attract holly leaves like magnets?

How does the Holly egg get a holly leaf stuck to it? Does it, ah, come out of the mother that way? Or does the egg somehow attract holly leaves like magnets?

I wonder a similar thing with the Winter Magi eggs - does the snow come from the sky, or right after birth...? laugh.gif

I don't know if anyone said this before, but I'll say it again.

Isn't it possible for the dragons who spend most of their time flying to breed with the dragons who live underwater? How does that work?