Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

No one has named a dragon with my scroll name yet, but my real name is on a female CB Purple with two children.

My scroll name was given to a Nocturne which was born the year I joined the cave. ^_^

My real name is on a Bronze Lunar Herald girl with several kids.

Huh - I just checked what dragon has my real name, and it's a male Purple...  :lol: 

My scroll name is a frozen Aria from before I joined (so, actually an "Old Pink"), and my forum name is a Pink dragon I own (at least I got this one :P).

My handle is a female black dragon with two offspring.  My nickname is a female stripped dragon.  My legal first name is female moonstone dragon.  And my middle name is a female bronze tinsel.  My last name is a male duotone dragon.

I have none of these names.  😛 

Apparently I'm a 2G Marrow with Temair father, no offspring, and was named about 2 years after I joined. My real name is on an original CB Aria, and I have a few children there.

Looks like my scroll name is on a CB female Pink with no offspring, while my irl name is on a CB female Moonstone that also has no offspring. Matches irl me being female and not in any relationships XD

No dragon has my real/user name with a capitol T in it, but there is a cave born silver tinsel prize dragon with my name (terra).  He has 38 children. I would probably give anything to get a cave born with my name in a capitol T. Dunno why but I always use my real name in collecting sites like these. TerraAnne is my real name but without the hyphen Terra-Anne.

There's no dragon that has my full scroll name as it consists of a word and a single number at the end, but there is one that has just the word "Eggy" without the number. It's on a frozen S1 Mint XD

My real name is on a Black Dragon.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2009 at 6:55 PM, Chococat0815 said:

a red dragon has my username, although without the numbers ^^ and she has 3 children

my real name is an old pink dragon with 24 children O_O

So I found my old post from almost 10 years ago.

Times have changed - there's now a 2nd gen Whiptail without offspring called Chococat.

But the old pink dragon - now Aria - with my real name still exists (with its 24 children). It even has a user description that describes it as rude, flirtatious and irresponsible XD 

I also found a dragon with my real nickname - an Electric with two kids.

My real name is a Night Glory Drake with no kids. My user name is a normal vine. Also with no kids. Wow, I was not expecting that. XD 

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

My real name is on a CB female Sunrise dragon from 2012 with no children. My username wasn't on any dragon, but noticing that I immediately reserved it for myself.

Edited by Nagapie

On 8/28/2010 at 11:30 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Username: a Stone dragon. Go figure. Caveborn, with 2 Geode kids.

My real name: Apparently I'm a Purple dragon (papa was a Mint!) with 2 partners, with the Silver one I have SEVENTEEN kids, with the Earth one "only" three ... Never thought "I" would be so productive biggrin.gif

My middle name: A white one, male! Seriously, that's NOT a male name ... Also, 7 kids with 7 different partners. Promiscuity!

Interesting developments ...

My username moved to a female Albino, no kids. I guess the Stone's owner went inactive before they stopped deleting names due to inactivity XD

My middle name moved to another male White - only 1 kid, this one.

And my last name is a male Red-Finned Tidal, no kids.

ooh! username-wish, i'm a female CB hellfire wyvern with 2 kids! 

using my IRL first name, i'm also a 2G female pink with 4 kids! 

using my IRL middle name, i'm a CB female purple!

Im a silver Lunar Herald! More pretty than IRL too!

RL name its a Silver dragon.

Both CB and with some children

Edited by Shirubia

Apparently, I'm a bit of a messy Magi from January 2009, 10 months before I even joined DC :blink:!

My real first name is a Purple female CB from 2011.

Middle name is a 2011 CB Rosebud (appropriately so), that hatched on my birthday B).

Last name is a 2008 chicken! XD

Real name: A blue Nebula from 2010 with 7 children. It's kind of fitting since I do like Nebulas!

Forum name: There was none yet so I gave the name to a Spinel of mine. Might change it later or might not.

Scroll name: None. I could give it to one of my own dragons too but then again it isn't the fanciest name in existence. :D

I didn't find any dragon with my username, though I did find one with my real first name. I'm a Pink with 11 kids (2G), 7 grandkids (3G), 4 great-grandkids (4G), 7 2xgreat-grandkids (5G) and 4 3xgreat-grandkids (6G). XD Six generations is at least 100 years in human years.

Someone named a harvest I had gifted them after my username. When it comes to my real forename, there seems to be a sunstone with that, and one magi has my surname instead. I've always told my parents they should have been a bit more original when naming me.

Oh wow. I never imagined My scroll name would be a Magi Dragon of all things. And she's female too! No kids, and kind of a messy line, but there is a Golden shimmer line in there. 

My real name is a Red dragon with an even messier lineage and three kids.

I guess either way I have BSA abilities. 

My real name is a CB Gold female with several children.

My scroll name is a 4th gen Mint male with two children.

My real name is a 2G Vampire who has bitten two dragons! It's even a female and I'm a female in real life! Also funny that I'm a vampire of all things since I'm ace - vampires don't breed, instead they pass young down by biting eggs!

My scroll name... well I just got a messy-lineaged female vampire hatching from trading, and decided to name it after my scroll because of the above.

Essentially, I'm a vampire! XD

Edited by lunalamoon18

My scroll name is a Chrono Xenowyrm which is awesome since that's my fave of the Xenos. If only it was female then it would be just like me lol

As for my real name, I am female Gold Dragon. That's pretty cool