Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

My username NOR my name is used..o.o there is an Icarus on a female silver though

Jaw drop! Ima go claim my own NAME! I don't understand how Kaitlin isn't used!!

There's a dragon I've donated to someone, the first silver I've bred, and they've named it after me. How sweet! <3

3rd gen White with Holly grand parnets, one child, one grand child, and one great

grand child

(real name)

using user name I'm a 4th gen hellfire w/o kids

I'm a (real name) summer dragon with a messy lineage *g* and my username is a blue Dino

Edited by Laufey

My forum username is a bright-breasted wyvern on my scroll biggrin.gif

The code was just right, so I named it after myself xd.png

uCasn

My real name is an S1 frozen night glory hatchling. cool.gif

Edited by Caesin Miirik

Hooooly moly! My username is a Royal Blue... THAT I HAD BRED! Not very creative of the person that got it. huh.gif There is also a Spotted Greenwing with half of my username. No dragons have my real name yet (not too surprising).

Pinkieseb- None

Pinkie- CB Old Pink

Seb- CB Vine

Sebastian- CB Grey

Pink- A messy Pink xd.png

Well, I can't name myself after anything now xd.png

My username without the numbers at the end is a cb female royal blue with 1 child.

My username with the numbers has no result.

My rl name is a magi hatchling with wings, although the egg was laid and hatched in 2008, so it's gotta be frozen.

My name had been on someone else's dragon, but they must have left long enough for their dragons to lose their names, 'cuz I checked my name on a whim a few months ago and it was available again! I put it on one of my few CB Golds biggrin.gif

I was bored so I went looking.

HawktalonOfRiverClan- Female CB Grey

Hawktalon- Female CB Red, owned coincidentally by the other Hawktalon

RiverClan- Male CB Deepsea

RL- name is on a female EG Magi.

RL middle name- Female CB Winter

RL last name- Male EG Pink

I'm gonna stalk that Red. ninja.gif

-removed, please make sure your comments add to the discussion- Edited by rubyshoes

real name: messy lineaged female summer seasonal with 9 children xd.png (8 from 1 autumn seasonal partner and 1 from another autumn seasonal partner)

username: hasn't been used ill have 2 do that xd.png

Edited by linda3.0

user name: Nilia Pygmy

real name: Ultraviolet Dragon (but it bothers me a little that my clearly female name is given to a male dragon blink.gif )

Oh my god I (my username) is a Black Alt Dragon! Messy and the wrong gender but meh.

Real Name is a female Night Glory Drake, 2nd Gen, which i like cool.gif

Forum/Scrollname: None

IRC name: Vine. Two alternated forms on my own scroll, but I had no intentions to take the original form anyway.

-please use lineage links- /Dragon%20Mage[/url]

I am, unsurprisingly, an orange dragon. xd.png

My real name is a gorgeous silver dragon under the ownership of Erika. (Who I do not know.)

Edited by rubyshoes

Scroll/forum name: nada. Not surprised.

Real name: CB Royal Blue, matching my gender. Hey, I like that. On a number of fronts. biggrin.gif

I'm an ugly serpent who's been single all her life and never had any kids on some obscure unknown scroll from who knows where because I'm an orphan.

Just the way I like it. smile.gif

(Polina)

EDIT: Of course, it's a CB, can't use lineage links tongue.gif

Edited by Dracoscar

-please use lineage links-view/n/Lauren[/url]

Oh wow... My namesake dragon is perfect. To whoever owns this dragon... you rock for naming it that. biggrin.gif

And while no one has a "bloodonmyfangs", I do have my own "Blood On My Fangs":

-please use lineage links-/view/n/Blood%20On%20My%20Fangs[/url]

Of course, it's a vampire. wink.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

For a long time, there was no dragon with my real first name, but now there is a Swallowtail female, no kids. Not a breed that clicks with me for the female coloring, but otherwise, not too shabby!

The last name was also unused for a long time. It now belongs to a messy Autumn male, also without kids. I wish I'd used it on my scroll now. At least it's not inbred, and I do like Autumns.

Since my forum name isn't taken, I decided to put it on a Hellfire hatchling until I find the right dragon for it. I think I'd like to be a 2nd gen female Red Stripe, since there's no way I can get a Frill. smile.gif