Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

My real name: I can't belive this... but a frozen, ungendered Dark Myst Pygmy... I was hoping for a female Moonstone at least, given what my name means... I feel pathetic...

Username: female Water Walker Dragon

Edited by Veya

My username: I am a male frozen black hatchlingwith a fair-ish lineage.

My real name: I am a male caveborn misfit pigmy I'm sorry I cannot provide a lineage list if I did, I would be a caveborn male electric dragon like this

All of them sound fitting enough ie., all male with no children

Heres the Lineage Link for the pygmy James smile.gif

Jester

My username: Cerimonster Including Ceri and Cerim

Names:

This dragon:

Cerim

This Purple

Codes: (mine, was a gift wub.gif)

Cerim

My Name comes up with nothing, however, my nicknames...

Mika is a Royal Blue

Nikki is a Caveborn Gold (I would KILL to have a offspring from this one!)

My Cat's name Jonnie is a Gold-horned Tangar, my cat Edward is a Frozen White Dragon, my cat Bella is Purple.

Oh... the dragon my first name was on used to be a silver, now I'm a deep sea. BOOOO D< Dragonico has it. HELLU WHY AM I A DEEP SEA

*name not actually mentioned so I hope its ok to say a users name LOL

Oh... the dragon my first name was on used to be a silver, now I'm a deep sea. BOOOO D< Dragonico has it. HELLU WHY AM I A DEEP SEA

*name not actually mentioned so I hope its ok to say a users name LOL

Hey, that's who -please use lineage links-Valerie]http://dragcave.net/view/n/Valerie[/url]

Female purple with no kids. Alas. rolleyes.gif

Edited to say: I checked my nickname and it turns out I'm a Shadow Walker with three kids. Sweet!

[/view/n/Val[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

It seems that I'm a pink with 4 kids. FOUR. Scary! ...At least I have influence! biggrin.gif

My scroll name is a female BF hatchie, on my scroll. I could have sworn the name was taken. I was pleasantly surprised. Separated, I am a female purple and a frozen ungendered vine.

My real name (first, middle, last) are female black with a messy lineage, a female Winter with 1 son (just like real life), and a CB male stripe.

I'm a bright pink with one child oh and a girl(whew) and the its my real name.

No one has my username *sniffles*

-please use lineage links-view/n/Celeste[/url]

and this is my crush who turns out to be a shield dragon

view/n/Franklin[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

i'm a guardian dragon .. haha. c:

-please use lineage links-/view/n/Jessalyn[/url]

funny, i pictured myself as something much more elegant. (;

Edited by rubyshoes

Nobody has used my name for a dragon

-please use lineage links-view/56O32[/url] was named after me : )

Edited by rubyshoes

I was a purple female. :3 Doesn't really fit me ...but I have 18 KIDS! D:

-please use lineage links-/Samantha[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm a female purple. That makes me happy since I used to be a male mint tongue.gif

My boyfriend is a silver. I kinda like that since male silvers are one of my favorite sprites.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Dragonhatchling was named after me.... but that shouldn't count because I didn't remember I owned it until just now xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NlnM this frozen black has my nickname...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Courtney my actual name is a Female gold. Cool!! xd.png one child though

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Court another nickname for my real name is a female purple... 3 kids.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Birdie nickname my friends call me and it's frozen.

So if nicknames don't count, I have 3. If they do, I have 6... I find it funny that I didn't remember I owned the one who has my scrollname xd.png I remember it used to be a female whiptail until that user's scroll ceased having it on there (poor draggie got sent to the wild)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

For my real name, I'm a female Deep Sea.

For my nickname, I'm a female Neotropical.

And my username isn't taken *evil laugh*

I am a female Water Dragon ^^

-please use lineage links on the forum - view/n/Emilie[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

I gifted 2 desert-born CB Tri-Horn Wyverns to someone a few days ago... and I just received a message from that person, telling me that they named both of them after me! *blush* biggrin.gif They are here and here. wub.gif

I'm a CB Albino female 0.o?

My two sisters are both female Purples. One from a Purple Dorsal and a Purple. And one from a Magi and a purple.

Oh, and my RL nickname is a Paper and my screenname is a Pygmy.. xd.png

I'm a CB Electric

My sisters are:

A second gen Gold from Gold x Shadow Walker

A CB Frozen s1 Waverunner

A second gen PB pink

I have my real name and my nickname on my scroll, and now also my two real-life nicknames, since they weren't taken either. I love Czech names. Nobody uses them xd.png

Real name: Alzbeta the Tangar (actually Alžběta, but you know, diacritics)

Nickname: Orlageddon the Black Marrow

My brother's and dad's name, Pavel, is on a Seawyrm pygmy. And my mom Hana is a male Magi, apparently xd.png

Using 'DeathCry,' I think I'm a Zombie!

I can only find the view page (so I'm not going to post it), and I've died since Jun 11, 2011. Seeing that I still have an existing page, I'm a Zombie, right? laugh.gif

I named a Red dragon after my real name since it shared my birthday on it's 'grew up' day, but after I lost my scroll's names in 2008, someone did name their dragon after me (I forget the breed though). I'm happy I got it back biggrin.gif

-please use lineage links-view/n/Greatguy[/url]

His owner sold my child. He was a pretty Skywing, too...I may commit suicide out of grief. tongue.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm a 2nd gen white with a Ribbon Dancer mother. (My real name. Not my username)

Edited by HeroLink42