Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

Using my real name, I'm apparently a Brimstone dragon. o.O How very...flattering. x3

EDIT: And my brother is a GOLD?! Oh that's not fair. xP

Edited by Kithra

I'm either a blusang lindwurm with seven children (first name) or a white dragon (surname). biggrin.gif And shortening my username, I'm an albino dragon.

My real name: a gold with three children tongue.gif

Username: a sunstone huh.gif

Forum username( without number): a fire wryvern

Edited by Dragonfire6

Using my real name, I'm a male Daydream (first name). Last name search brings up a male Autumn. And my middle name belongs to a female Silver.

Forum name belongs to a Dorsal. And searching the first part of my scroll name gave me a bronze Tinsel.

Edited by Falls

My real name is a CB frill with 9 children, 8 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.

Last name is a CB Neotropical.

And they're both female! biggrin.gif

Scroll/forum username isn't taken though.

My username isn't taken

With my real name I'm a female Silver

Cool. I don't actually have a dragon with my first name.(Woohoo, invisible even on the internet!) There is a messily-lineaged spring dragon with the name I go by now.(right gender, considering the name) And I own the dragon with my scroll/forum name.

Oh, my middle name is a 2nd gen silver tinsel! I wish I could get an egg from it... biggrin.gif And my last name is a CB Spotted Greenwing.

BTW, neat topic. Just noticed it.

Edited by Aelth

I gave an ice to someone, it was their first Ice and they were looking everywhere. They named it after my username:

-please use lineage links- view/f0N5m[/url] wub.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm apparently a female Hellfire Wyvern. I am okay with this.

My real name comes up as a purple.

My real name is a male geode >_<

My forum name is a female lumina

And my irc name is a blue stripe xd.png

My real name is 3gen Stair Tinsel (:

And my nickname is cb Tri-Horn ^^

Nice, I think)

I posted here a long time ago but I thought I'd check my names again to see if there were any changes. Then I couldn't find my original post to quote. rolleyes.gif

So anyway, according to my RL name I'm still a male Pillow apparently owned by Xythus. It's funny because I've never heard of a guy with my name! As for my username, I don't seem to exist. sad.gif

Well let's see, I know for a fact I've got my Username's dragon. My real name is a female purple though so that's incredibly fitting. Wonder what other names I go by have dragon counterparts...