skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream once that I was at a hotel (I think, I can't really remember), and Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, and my friend were there too. My friend bought a hat from Josh and gave it to me. I put it on but it was really uncomfortable so I took it off again. When I took it off, I had Josh's hair.

I often dream about being near the railway that runs past our back garden fence. Enough shenanigans have happened with it and the trains and I could fill up a page with them. But here's my most recent one.

So I was down by the tracks near this defunct crossing. I think I was playing around with the ballast or something. It wasn't clear even to my dream-self.

This single-car locomotive approached. It looked unimpressive, undecorated and a little weathered. I don't even know how it even ran on these rails - it was only about half the width of the track. It had two large windows either side, glass free no reflections to ruin your viewing pleasure TM, and was traveling at about walking speed.

Donald Trump was in it.

I had a dream where I was a survivor in Dead by Daylight, as well as three of my online friends. So, I found one if my friends and we were working on a generator before the Nurse found us. Turns out the Nurse was my mom and ended up sacrificing my friend to the Entity before she set her eyes on me and never stopped chasing me. I did lose her, but I do remember opening the door. Not sure what happened next tho

Donald Trump was in it.

I'm very sorry to go off topic, but I just about died of laughter when I read that for some reason xd.png

Someone needs to make a nightmare thread, come to think of it... but i cbb

but back kinda on topic

I once had a dream about a train which was full of clones of helena bonham carter and johnny depp, it passed me at a station and the announcer said it was on it's way to the "tim burton factory"

because to be fair, he has used them a LOT in his films. but it was still weird. I kinda wish I had got on the train to the tim burton factory.

But the weirdest thing was that the johnny depps were all Jack Sparrows, and the helena bonham carters were all Bellatrix Lestrange's (neither of which are Burton's characters) xd.png so I'd of probably gone freaking insane on that train...though tbh, it still sounds like it could be fun...

Edited by Trickseh

I had a dream I went to bed and woke up, the first thing I did was check Dragcave. Apparently the sickness had won, and it showed some kind of message but I couldn't remember what it was. I remember thinking that the sickness spreaders must have made a lot of progress while I was gone. Then apparently it was Halloween and I incubated all my eggs to hatch them and catch the new CBs, but I never got to it because then I woke up for real.

Was it prophetic? Or just random nonsense? Only one way to find out! biggrin.gif

This is the first dream I remember having, but it's more of a nightmare than a dream. Also, some of the details may not be right, because I had this dream a few years back.

So, I'm lying in my mom's bed, staring at the ceiling. Then I sit up. I notice this green glow coming from my left. I start crawling towards the light source. As I neared the edge, I notice a robot looking down at something. The robot's "head" looked like a desk lamp, the kind where it's kind of oblong in shape, sort of like a rod, I guess. The normal kind of light bulb you would see in a regular desk lamp was replaced by a row of red LED lights. The rest of the robot's body looked like Karen's body from Spongebob. I got a bit closer to the edge now, and then I notice my entire family sitting in front of the robot. Everyone had a brown or cream colored blanket draped over them, and each person was staring up at the robot, eyes glazed. I then hopped off of the bed and went over to my sister. I poked her, and waved my hand in front of her eyes, but she didn't budge. I don't exactly remember what happened next. I have vague memories with two endings, one where the robot kills me, and one where my family stands up in unison, and they start walking towards me in zombie-like movements.

I had another dream a few months after, where I'm in this garage with Shrek, Donkey and Puss and Boots for some reason, and then a bunch of garden gnomes break into the garage saying they where trying to save me? I don't know. The dream's kind of vague. And then a bunch of people break in and it turns into a party. I see the robot again, this time he's wearing a tie and holding a cup in his hand. He walks up to me and says, "I'm sorry for scaring you earlier. I don't really know what I was doing." Then I said, "It's okay." And then the dream ended.

I continued to have a series of nightmares where the red LED lights from the robot were built into the ceiling of my mom's bedroom. I would spend the entire dream staring at the ceiling where those lights were. Each dream would be slightly different, sometimes my mom would be there, usually doing a different task each time the appeared in a dream. Sometimes it would be a different time of day. Usually nothing happened in those dreams, but sometimes at the end the LED lights would detach from the ceiling and kill me. In the dreams, I would point to the lights and ask my mom why those were there, but she said she didn't see any lights.

Recently I dreamed that one of my university lecturers knew my grandpa and told me I'm as clever as he is when I was returning my history essay. Note, he's a sports sociology professor, not a history professor.

After the TWD episode last week I had a dream where Rick told me that people never disappear when they die, they just transform into another, because the amount of matter always stays the same. I woke up really confused but surprisingly content.

I had a dream that turned into a (good) dalek last night, (except that I still thought and acted like a human) and was trying to fit in to dalek society and was barely managing it. Later in the dream I was trying to help the Doctor and ended up being the next companion. It was pretty weird to say the least. On another note, this is what happens when I don't get any new doctor who episodes to watch for nearly a year.

Edited by w5aw5

I dreamed that I was living/working in some strange place but that the boss had a sudden outburst and fired/kicked me out, but that the co-workers there helped me back in and so I was living in this huge house/workplace in secret with their help.

When I wanted to do something, I woke up before that things are done. At yesterday, I ordered sandwich and I woke up right before I eat them.

I dreamed my friend and I had 4 eye brows. Each of us. So in total: 8 eyebrows.

Last night I dreamed that I was at my grandparents house, and their neighbors house was called north korea, and kim jong un was the owner. Somehow me and some others got in, but then we were strapped to some minecarts were told that we could never leave. then we were taken to the front of the house, and my dad told me to leave, so I left, but then he shouted for me to get my little sister. I got her and then left.

I dreamed matiz and hummer had competition that which car parks faster on basement parking lot. I saw matiz made a lot of mistake but hummer lost because its driver get wrong elevator. Edited by sh20000sh

My family dropped by this little cafe in the city. Over half of it was fenced off with an elbow-height glass wall, and in it was this sort of zoo/mini ecosystem. Mostly sand with some trees and a dish of water, the inhabitants included a dog, several chickens, a white rat which was meant to be food but nothing bothered to catch it, and also a small bear. Of course, this being a cafe, there was a counter at which to order your stuff, and it was behind the glass wall in the enclosure. The staff here tended to put chickens on the dog's back.

Some stuff happened and after exploring this tiny second-floor room, my younger sister made a friend.

Then we were home and I was attempting to make conversation with this new friend over Facebook's Messenger app, only the app had been updated earlier that day and now it was horrible. The letters were styled like they were on a calculator, a bright green over a black background and the letters themselves were arranged into little groups per key that you had to press until you had the letter you wanted. It was super unresponsive and basically any sentence you typed was going to have either a few typos or be completely not what you tried to write in the first place.

I dreamt my pet cat (well, one of them anyway, it was the female one,) stole my identity.

She stole my identity so well that I was sent to a pound, and had to live my life as a cat with her old identity.

so yea, that happened.

o.O

I had a dream where I went shopping to buy some ingredients for French toast cause I wanted French toast.

Then for some reason I bought sausages and pumpkin flavour, because I wanted my mum and boyfriend to see how the sausages tasted with pumpkin flavour?

Im always the one with weird dreams.

..Then again, what dreams arent weird o.O

But i digress...

One of my favorite weird dream and strangerest of my resent dreams was of an old veteran, from the Korean War...i cant even remeber much of it...there was a low muted melody played in the background but all i could remember was this quote the veteran told me...

"It doesn't matter what's on your head

It only matters whats in it

Even then no one will care

Unless your dead with bullets in your hair..."

I watched exam sheet and its score was 96/100. I tried to find what was wrong and I wronged 5 point problem. So I came back to first page and saw score was decreased(94). I tried to reconfirm again and all problems that I wrong was all wordplay. And I saw those comment about wordplay written with red ballpoint pen.

Okay, it's only two subjects left as now...

I had a dream that was sort of a 3-parter. It involved characters from Ben 10, Generator Rex and Wander Over Yonder. Makes sense because I had been watching those shows at the time.

So, first I start off in some lab where some guy is making liquid mana (this pink magic stuff) by using Gwen's source so that he can become super powerful. I smash the tank or whatever and stop him, then the liquid mana crystallizes. I'm suddenly heading over to some Gen Rex characters, carrying a bowl of popcorn with some mana crystals on top. Only as I get closer the wind blows away the crystals and then the popcorn so the bowl becomes empty.

Then it switches and I'm standing next to Wander as Sylvia. I tell him some emotional spiel about how eventually I'll never have any friends anymore and will die alone. Wander responds by saying not to worry and he will always be there as my friend. Then I woke up.

The last part was sorta depressing.

I can't remember all of it but last night i had a dream that i woke up and checked dragon cave and at the time i had two low time sunrise/sunset before i went to sleep and when i woke up the next day they were ND's...

I think that's a sign that i play a little too much.Then again is there such a thing as too much dragon cave

Edited by black-shado

Does anyone else have dreams in December, especially on Christmas Eve night, that you've woken up and gone into the living room to see the Christmas presents on Christmas morning? No?

Pure torment for a child

Okay, so I had a couple more "interesting" ones this week. Can't really remember one of them, though I know it was interesting enough for me to want to write down (I really need to start a dream journal), but the ones I do remember went like this;

3rd person, which in itself is weird for me, and there's this guy who has some sort of bad illness or injury (I think leg related, because he limps a lot and uses something like a shepherd's crook to hold himself up) and he's been sent to this fitness camp/commune thing to get better. Only, upon arrival, he finds out it's a pretty.....odd place, almost cult-like, and is forbidden from contacting the outside world during his stay. Then another resident tells him that he will never be leaving, that nobody ever leaves. Basically going "Forget the rules", the guy tries to return to his family who are obviously concerned, but then people from the camp come to take him back and, when he returns to the commune, he finds out it is LITERALLY a cult and, rather than recruit him as planned, they're now planning on sacrificing him...

I blame seeing a trailer for "Cure for Wellness" before sleeping for this particular set of weirdness xd.png

The one last night was like this; a king wants to become immortal and is offered the chance by a group of demon brothers. In return, the king offers them his youngest son as a slave, which needless to say, the prince is thoroughly unimpressed with. The two eldest demons agree to the exchange, but the two youngest - who didn't want to deal with the king in the first place - are as disgusted as the prince and help him escape. Cut several years later, the prince is back and, armed with some demon-gifted magic, decides to take revenge on the father who betrayed him.

No idea where that one came from. >.>

Edited by CharonDusk

So, at aldi they have these cup noodles, and they come in three different boxes, one box has chicken flavour, one beef, and one has both oriental and prawn something (I don't remember what it is, but I know it's prawn and something)

Anyway, as a vegetarian, obviously the oriental flavour is my favourite. but it's always so hard to find. Like I have been there and there have been 4 boxes of oriental and prawn, but they were all full of the prawn one. >_<

Anyway I had a dream that I went shopping and I looked in the back of one of the chicken boxes and all the oriental ones were hidden there.