skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I dreamed I was having a conversation with a family member I don't talk to very often in real life.

I had a dream that was about a strange phenomenon in the sky last night. I was having a good time at an amusement park (I do notice that amusement parks are kind of a reoccurring theme in my dreams) with my brother and a few friends. While waiting in line to a water ride, I saw the sky doing something weird - there was some kind of a dark, bluish orb that was emitting light blue circles towards the park. A strange humming noise was also present every time the circles were emitted. The circles didn't seem to be harmful in any way so I just kept looking at them, even when getting on the water ride.

During the same night I also had a different dream about sewing a costume, which gave me an idea how I could work on the costume in real life. It'll very likely be more difficult than it felt like in the dream but at least I felt a bit accomplished at the moment. :lol:

I dreamed that I was going on an indiana jones style adventure with some of the people from my school.

I had a dream that someone wanted to know what my favorite part of the Earth being round was. I told them it's the fact that you can't see past the horizon. And then some flat Earth theorists came up to me and got all angry, telling me the appearance of a horizon is actually caused by the human eye not being able to see very far. I tried to reason that we can see the celestial bodies, and they're farther away than anything on Earth. And then they got even angrier :P 

I had one I vaguely remember. Remembered more after waking up from it but I was being attacked by my bed(the sheets were unrolling and rolling in on me) and that was how I woke up so I get to fix that UGH lol

you guys ever have a dream, where you feel like super tired, and you NEED or WANT to do something, but you just can't stand up, so you keep falling onto the ground or something haha

its p hard to explain but

I had a migraine start last night and in my dream I had a migraine ahahahaha....>:|

But it's finally mostly gone right now which is good cause tomorrow is a busy day.

Had a dream where my friend who lives up the road (I rent an apartment with her fiance LOL cause she doesn't wanna live with him cause he snores but she also had no income then) was very cranky at people and took her anger out on me. Shes also got a few disabilities which makes her unable to sense certain things like some types of jokes, and sarcasm etc. But my family and I were staying in this hospital/hotel cause it was hospital rooms etc but they had people sleep on tables but it started overcrowding so we left. Then it went back to this weird house we I guess lived in where friend was fuming over being too late to go to her fiance's family's shindig they were doing or something. So she stormed off after being rude to everyone in the place essentially a temper tantrum of sorts. But Fiance was all I'm going to go to my parents and bring food to her. Then I looked out the window and there was a flood happening behind the house but on the other side was a dog on a short leash attached to a small dog house. I couldn't finish the dream though cause the doorbell rang and it woke me up. 

I had a dream last night that I was in a car, driving to my parent's place with my boyfriend. We looked out the windows and admired the sky that was filled with rainbows, and then I noticed there was a bear cub on top of one telephone pole. Great dream!

Last night I had a dream where the Halloween dragon breeding season had begun and I was in a rush to get all my planned lineages continued, but it was a bit problematic as my dragons kept disappearing for some reason. At the same time the AP was filled with all kinds of new Halloween eggs that I had never seen before so I was feeling pretty conflicted at that moment. :lol:

The bus left me alone in a rest area and I'm panicked.

So I asked a policeman help me But he refused it.

I hope this never happened to me in real life.

I have a lot of really strange dreams. I recently had one where people's faces were made out of eggs. Like, your face still looked normal until you broke an egg, and then yolk would start coming out of your face, and you had to take another egg and sort of push it back into your face, and your face would be normal again, and if you didn't replace your broken face-eggs you'd get really sick. :blink:

I also had a dream the other night where the only part I remember is someone saying to me "You know, I really don't feel bad for him! Everyone knows that when your car gets sucked into a tornado, the first thing you have to do is turn your lights on so that all of the other drivers in the tornado can see you! But all HE did was sit there and cry!" and me saying back "To be fair, that's exactly what I'd do in that situation."

In my last night's dream I was a human-bird creature, a human covered in feathers with the head of an eagle and wings for arms, flying around my hometown with a couple of bird friends, with some obnoxious reporter guy following me around in a car and commenting on everything I did.

Plus a brief thing where I dreamt that today we'd get a new dragon release with five new eggs.

I had a dream that I went to some kind of weird event with some people I went to high school with. We were given big floppy hats and told to climb up and down walls and through caves. My hat was so big and floppy that the back of it it fell far past my shoulders and almost looked like a cape. I found a clothing store in one of the caves, but instead of normal clothing sizes, the sizes were called "You comin' at me, or what?", "Almost there", "I can try to put this on you, but you're not gonna like it", and "Dang right you're not gonna like it!", and instead of the sizes being printed on the tags, an obnoxious disembodied voice would say the size name when you moved close to a piece of clothing, and then chuckle creepily. Then, another person at the event nonchalantly told me that the world had just exploded. When I panicked, she quickly clarified, "It didn't explode a lot. Just a little bit."

I had dream the other night where I was staying in some kind of penthouse or something with a bunch of other people, and there was another group of people in a different identical penthouse. The penthouse didn't have a normal bathroom; it had a big locker-room type bathroom with one of those big communal showers, and for some reason everyone living there had to shower at the same time, but it didn't bother me because we all showered fully dressed. While I was showering, one of the other people got out of the shower early and called me to come look at something. She and a few other people were gathered around a set of those coin-op binoculars that they have at tourist sites, and she handed me a quarter and told me to put it into the slot and look through the binoculars, and I would be able to see into the other penthouse. When I did, I saw one of my childhood friends in the other penthouse, and he just said "Oh, gosh!" and then I woke up.

Okay so I'm really saddened I've lost my file over a year ago where I'd write down all my dreams... so they only exist in my memories now lmao. I'll be posting sometimes...
One of them is... ummmm from like 2-4 years ago or even more

I was in some sort of a mission, apparently. I was invisible in a deserted factory building which was like a labyrinth. Everything was dull grey, all you'd see would be the cemented high walls, the paths were thin. The rooms were empty. Only the centre of the factory was a medium sized room which had no ceiling (the only place where you could see the blue sky... anything other than dull greyness).

I was supposed to wander around. First time, the centre was empty. No one was there.

I didn't walk, I'd glide. I glided all over the place, until I reached the centre once again. There was a young couple now. They were standing, they were talking. They wore outfits such as jeans, all stars, shirts. Okay, it was fine... I moved on.

Some time later, I reached the centre once more. Now, the girl's boyfriend had vanished. Her body, too. Just her body.

Her severed head lived, though. Someone had stabbed both of her eyes and cursed her head to live forever. There was blood everywhere, all over the place. Since she could no longer see, she'd guide herself through hearing and touching, meaning, she'd lick the ground like blind people would use those canes to guide themselves. Her mouth was totally harmed, bleeding too. I don't know where all the blood would come from, though. She wouldn't spill litres of blood at once, but still, she'd somehow produce a fair amount of blood for a severed head.

And somehow I knew, the person who did this, was an ex-girlfriend of that guy. I don't know what she did with the guy, but she really wanted to destroy everything!

I glided away. I remember reaching the centre one or two more times, and well, kept gliding. The dream ended this way XD

When I was around 6-7, my mom always told us that if I didn't brush my teeth every night, I'd get some kind of weird disease, which actually doesn't exist. One night she wasn't home to tell me to brush my teeth, so I forgot that day.

In my dream, I was some kind of cream bunny from Build-A-Bear Workshop, and I was brushing my teeth in the mirror. Then, I grabbed the wrong toothpaste, instead grabbing some weird purple Shrek toothpaste that tasted really bad. As soon as I put it in my mouth, I transformed into some kind of purple demon bunny.

And then I woke up and was too scared to brush my teeth for the rest of that week.

I had a dream, last night, that I was sent to infiltrate a high-security prison (gulag?) for no apparent reason, saw a sentient cup within the prison dissolve itself into a robot after seeing something Futurama-related and saw Putin riding an actual grizzly bear in the countryside.

idk what the hecks going on with my head but at least it was interesting.

I never remember dreams I have but, the few times I remember them, are usually related to whatever I really like at the moment (a Red Dead Redemption related one was the latest dream I remembered).

A few days ago, well, I should say "nights" but lately I've been going to bed after sunrise, I dreamt that I was in a public park playing basketball at sunset. I think I was playing but the thing is is that the sunset looked beautiful and kind of frightening.

The horizon looked something like this:

5wJKotM.png

No stars, no clouds. Picture yourself the rest of the stuff like trees, people walking by, etc. Some time passed and the "big sun" slowly went back up in the sky, in reverse, and started to bright immensely.

The sun was brighter as it "rose back":

CGkA3Qz.png

I did have a random dream last night that was Hofburg winning this year's Kentucky Derby, which is random and doesn't mean anything to me. Though I did have a dream that Nyquist won the Derby in 2016 before it happened but than again, I did love the horse when he started racing in 2015 so it was pretty much a 'yeah going to happen confirmation' kind of dream. So this Hofburg dream was random and I doubt it will happen, haha!

Hahaha, a number of times I dream about something that I am struggling with, like say a major mechanical problem at work that is being impossible to correct or some dangerous thing, say fighting a bear (and losing) and them I slowly start waking up and realize that it is all a dream and I feel so relieved...  lol  Heck, I've been retired for over 6 years now...

Last night I had a dream that I was a little kid in gradeschool again. It was my first day and I didn't know anyone there except for my current best friend, who irl I met in high school and doesn't even go to school with me lol...