skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I dreamed I cheated on my husband with John Barrowman.  :blush:  I felt very bad about it even in the dream.

I had a dream I had a meeting with my boss and she told me to write and dance a piece in ballet production. I was completely fine with this assignment, even though my job really has nothing to do with any kind of dancing. 

I found some notes that I used day back on school (or I thought it was). There were several scribbles I made, including unfinished maze or some sketches of city(most of those were burning.), prototype of my artificial language. So I decided to find some more note and found some.

So, I had a dream about being pregnant with my son about 2 months before I actually became pregnant with him. I'm having similar dreams again with being pregnant with another son. A part of me is really, really hoping they come true (again).

CoupleCouple new "What the flip, brain?" ones.

1) So I am at school, secondary I think, but I don't recognise the building at all. I might try drawing it later, but it looked more like a high-rise apartment building than a school, and a fancy one at that. I'm part of a little trio of girls in a class, we're best friends apparently, and the whole class is getting ready for some big fair thing which our class has been chosen to do several plays in. Our little group has spent ages getting ready, practicing, preparing costumes etc.

The festival comes around and we're so excited to perform because we're the group that will be closing the festival, so basically the organisers judged our performance the best. Only to find out our teacher is refusing to let us, no other group, just our trio. Naturally we're angry and one of us decides to confront the teacher after the festival is over. We'd go with her, but there's some reason we can't. Cuts to the next day, we're meant to all be hanging out but the friend who confronted the teacher isn't there. We go to her house but her mother tells us that our friend never came home.

Another jump, this one apparently huge, years huge, because the school is abandoned and in terrible shape. Third person view now. A young woman breaks into the school, guided by a spirit attached to her which died there. Eventually they end up in the classroom from the first section, but it's empty. However, the girl notices something off about a bookcase near the teacher's desk, so she moves it to find a secret door which leads to a ladder in what looks like an old elevator shaft.

Climbing the ladder leads to a small office-like room, but there's something....not human in there, so the girl bolts for the exit and, once outside, watches from a concealed spot as a group of people approach the building.

2) In a huge building, being chased by various FNAF animatronics ._. After a while, I stop being scared and just end up annoyed, so annoyed that at one point, when Springtrap tries to jumpscare me, I just turn around and punch him so hard that his head spins around several times like something from a cartoon. Apparently this impresses/annoys him enough that he decides to introduce me to "the other pain in the neck" aka the Marionette, and they both agree to help me escape.

3) So, this one I literally just woke up from. Blue and Yellow Diamond come to Earth so the Crystal Gems + Lapis and Peridot + the Off-colours go to confront them.

Only, the Diamonds aren't here to fight - they're here because they wanted to go to Starbucks ._. So Yellow and Blue Pearl take orders from everyone including the very-confused Rebels, an invitation that Blue Diamond extended which Yellow didn't agree with but didn't argue with because she just wanted her coffee, dangnabit! And the rest of the dream was them basically talking over the coffee, tea, donuts and muffins.

Blue Diamond starts feeling sympathetic for the Off-colours and Yellow Diamond is like "I still want to shatter them and destroy Earth...but if I do that, I don't get anymore coffee and Blue will get mad at me again..." so they end coming to a sort-of truce: Homeworld leaves Earth alone and in return Earth supplies Homeworld with coffee, tea, baked goods, etc.

Edited by SheridanCharon

I'm looking forward to Halloween so much that it happened to be the Halloween season in my dream. In that dream I borrowed my brother's horse mask, hid in the tiny area of woods near the street in front of our house and waited for a person to walk by. When someone did, I jumped out from behind the trees and scared the person with my horse shenanigans and the person screamed. :D I really wouldn't do that in real life but it was funny in the dream.

At some point I also found some other Halloween people who had masks or costumes on and we went around the area together. Then I realized that I could put sunglasses on the horse mask I was wearing and the other people in the group thought it was the funniest thing they'd seen all day.

I have different variations. Most used to frighten me when I was a child as some of those recur. There are 18+ ones but I won't get into those either >.>

So one of the recurring ones is horror themed. Always starts in this weird house with people I don't know being in it with me. Essentially it's horror movie themed as they all split up. Something happens and I dunno or don't remember as it hasn't happened lately, like a few years ago I had this recur again. But I am running through the house getting away from something or going towards it now that I am older and dreams don't spook me anymore. But I notice a red footprint on the floor, the house is all basically a red hue as it is but this footprint is bright red and fresh. That is usually where it cuts off and I wake up.

Another one I have had that isn't recurring or anything but is Horror-ish and family as well haha, is my uncle and I are at an amusement park and we want to go on this ride so we wait for it. When it's our turn the ride actually has blades underneath and attacks my uncle, yet he is still alive after being cut in two (down the middle). I woke up after that one going "huh? cool" lol I didn't really detail it as it's not a pleasant subject anyway Gorey stuff. But yeah that one was interesting to say the least. I have others but I don't remember dreams often anymore.

Oh gosh. I just had a six-hour nap. I've slept 12 hours within a 24 hour period. I dreamed I was at school, which is where I spend approximately 12% of my entire week. I was dreaming of walking around and seeing people I used to be friends with, but who don't go to the school. Also, within the dream, I was the assistant of my teacher. Whom I actually I will be assisting, but starting next week.

I had dreams all night about not waking up and running late for work. Since I'm sick and was already planning on taking the day off anyway to rest, it was a bit silly. But the mind works in strange ways. :P 

I had the most wonderful dream where I was visiting an old place I lived at but it seemed so much more whimsical. The house was missing a big chunk of wall but it was still standing fine and everything on the inside seemed untouched. It was only the outside that was covered in moss and vines and plants growing up the sides and on the roof. There were so many beautiful flowers growing everywhere too. The most exciting part for me was reminiscing about the river running by the house. I looked at myself in the reflection of the water and it turned into all the memories I had jumping in and playing with my brothers. Then I sat down and let my feet sit in the water and was wiggling my toes at all the baby fish. The dream ended with me walking up to this one special tree that had grown so high it touched the clouds and I started climbing up it. 

Had a dream my mom's houseplants had spider mites on them and was super terrified they're gonna transfer to my plants. Truly a nightmare!

I dreamed my mom was driving to Big Bear, but night had fallen and I was trying to convince her not to.

My Fiancé and I were having a Nerf Gun fight in Walmart, where we ended up getting kicked out of because one of my sticky darts hit a woman in the buttcheek! XD

I was living under an oppressive regime, and I happened to be in the area when a little girl set fire to a huge dam. The police blamed me instead and I was sentenced to death. Even though I tried to convince them it wasn't me, I was to be executed within the week. For some reason, my mom had to drive me to my own execution, though... luckily, I woke up before they actually killed me.

Had a dream the bookcase right by my bed was crawling with daddy-long-legs. I woke up in panic and threw my pillow at the bookcase so they would scatter and hid under my blanket, then realized it was just a dream! (We have an army of daddy-long-legs by our front door and I really like them apart from nightmares like this.)

I had the most amazing dream. I met someone incredible in every way possible and I fell in love with them. It was the fact that they were so pure-hearted that drew me in, they were literally a perfect human being. Sigh. If only people like that actually existed. I loved this dream so much that I wrote it down. I've never been in love, but in this dream, I swear I could feel it with such strength, I almost thought it was happening in real life. My subconscious is at it again, drawing out my strange fantasies I never knew I had into the light. Now that I've come to think of it, I'm sure this dream was inspired by a series of "relationship goals" photos I happened to click on last evening. All my mind needed was a tiny bit of inspiration to concoct a full-blown love story that made my dreams feel far better than reality itself.

Edited by 888888

I sort of vaguely remember one I had this morning til my alarm woke me at noon (went to sleep late haha).

Me and an old man  idk were bonding over pizza that had olive oil on it but the cheese was a wax that tasted like cheese or something but it wasn't cheese. The old man didn't wanna eat it til I had a bite and it tasted like cheese but it wasn;t cheese lol 

So, for some reason I always have dreams about the first time meeting my Fiancé. And he put it into my head about bringing a cute little bear with piercings and giving it to him, so I decided I was gonna do that. Well, this morning's dream kind of made me not wanna anymore. XD I drempt that my little bear set off the metal detectors, and since it was solid (it had a voice box), everyone thought I was a terrorist. And I was being manhandled and strip searched and it was not fun for me. 😂 It took my dad and him to finally convince them that all I wanted to do was give him a cute present when we met. Lord it was funny but not good at the same time. 😂

In my dream last night there was a person who hated me so much that they were pointing a flamethrower at me. They didn't seem to be able to turn the thing on themselves so I just walked to them and pressed the switch. The flamethrower then threw flames at me and I caught on fire but I was fireproof so it didn't really matter.

I was having some pretty bad/crazy dreams because I took out an Agatha Christie book from the library about a murder case. Lol.

I was trying to escape alien invaders on a motorbike. I can not ride/drive a motorbike, and was trying to avoid crashing while being shot at. This was made even more difficult by my being a rabbit at the time.