skunklover

Dreams You've Had

The other night I dreamed floods drove a city populace, including myself and another family, into the center of the city at a field by the capitol, and then the field was bombed. Stress over world events, I guess. I tried to influence the dream to save everybody, but I failed, and they all died, helpless.

Dreams in these few days reminds me my childhood. I couldn't remember all of that what actually that were though. One of scene that I remembered was - A girl came to me and asked about my mother still teaching Art.

I had a dream last night where I lived in a village. I left to travel and there were vines that looked like minecraft leaves. There were eggs on the vines, ant I really wanted to take the golden shimmer-scale. Then I was in a movie theater that was mostly an arcade, and I had to win games and rescue the Mane 6 from MLP, while hiding from the arcades owner. I managed to find Pinky Pie and win an oval shaped glittery spiky ball. The arcade owner started to catch up with me so I hid on the side of an unlit spiraling staircase. Then I heard a voice saying that he could see withering shapes. so I game up and said I was hiding here. Then I woke up.

Couple more to add :I

1) With a group of friends on a road trip in this huge, fancy RV, a boy get sort-of goaded into doing this "How to see ghosts" thing which involves your phone (the actual process is real, I remember reading it online somewhere. No idea if it works, though tongue.gif). He does it twice - once of my environment and once of himself - but he knew his friends were gonna make him do it so he'd filmed some fake ones to trick them. The first one of the room he shows them and they believe it, but before he can show them the one with him in it, they are all called away.

Cut to next day, the friends notice the boy is very quiet and, when pressed, he reveals that he watched the second video he took the night before and it shows some kind of smoky, serpentine, female spirit behind him.

Cut to later on. The RV is stuck in a foggy alley and there's two of the smoke-spirits circling it. As the boy goes out to confront them, another of the group refers to the spirits as "lemures" and says they're spirits that attach to people they like and kidnap them.

The boy approaches one of the spirits and says that he knows they share a mutual enemy and, if she agrees to help get rid of this enemy, he'll do whatever the spirit wants. The spirit thinks for a moment, then makes a soft chunnering noise before kissing the boy on the nose, to seal the deal.

2) I work as some kind of delivery-woman for some kind of "cowboy" gang and I was delivering some sort of small, glass capsule - whatever was in it was extremely valuable for some reason. The boss takes the capsule and is about to shoot it - if it stays whole, I'm going be promoted to the second-in-command, but if it breaks there's a grave waiting for me out back. Dream ends just as my boss pulls the trigger.

I think the weirdest dream i've ever had is where I was at the zoo with my lunch lady from 1st grade. I have no idea why, but we were there. We had a great time.

It's always the oddest thing waking up after dreaming about your falcon, and thinking about how you're going to have to train them and buy a glove before they get too old...

And then realizing you don't have a falcon...

My favorite dream was me flying over the ocean at night and floating around. I remember clearly how the water looked - dark with moonlight reflecting on it.

A recent frustrating dream I had was about me sitting down to dinner with guests and my family. Everyone looked at me and was pressuring me into saying the prayer before the meal, but I didn't want to (I was raised Catholic but am atheist, and my family usually copes with this by pretending it's not real).

So I also play pokemon go and last month or so I had a dream that my dragon cave eggs where hatching into pokemon instead of dragons lol

I was writing report about 'bamboo spear'. First I tried to record it at LP record then tried to write them in computer for lot of times but nothing came out to speech nor text but its first sentence: 죽창은 극단적인 성향을 가진 사람이 반대 성향을 가진 사람들에게, 또는 연인이 없는 사람들이 그렇지 않은 사람들에게 종종 사용해 왔다. Rest part of report was still in my head but could not say or write because of various reasons.

i had one a couple nights ago where i was racing against lightning mcqueen on this super lit mario kart track

that may have been because i was playing mario kart that day and watched cars again a couple nights before that

Boy, my dreams have been weird as heck lately. The previous one consisted of having to save five tigers fleeing from hunters attempting to shoot them down. One of these tigers was a mother with her two cubs, and one of them had already been shot. I had to convince these tigers (able to speak) that I could aid them in their escape. Naturally, they wouldn't believe I could help them at all, being very much human alike the hunters attempting to end their lives. I desperately wanted to help them, but they were (rightfully) giving me a tough time. The field they were running through was lush, vaguely smoky as though there had just been a fire. The tigers' bodies were a lovely flame-colored hue, fading away into a paler gradient towards their belly fur, with a greater intensity of color on their backs. Previously within that very dream, I had witnessed a pair of young men sparring with what seemed like stick swords. At the time, it seemed very important that one of them would win, because if he did something vital would occur, although I cannot exactly remember what it was. They were carrying out their brief skirmish in a darkish room.

Edited by andromedae

I missed the bus stop that I should got off. That place was rural place and I don't know where there was. So I took a cab and I realized I didn't bring my belongings include my cellphone. So I got off at nearest bus stop. I saw table of bus lines at there. Then I called with public phone booth to bus company that has line which has destination to college. I couldn't remember which line I used. So I asked which bus line contains two story bus. He told me that both line has them. I said search both of them. I couldn't see any bus until sunset. So I tried to call to my mother with another public phone. But I had to restart whole dialing because of at least single mistake. After of dozens of try, I finally could successed to call. She seems like didn't worried at all while I was really worried at that sitatuation. After short talk, rain made that phone stopped working.

Funny thing was, I was messed with bus in this evening. Some of those events were happened in reverse order.

I had such a weird dream the other night. It started with me for some reason going back to school and taking an art class or something. The teacher seemed nice but also kind of unorthodox and strict. She made everyone join DC and used it as an incentive to do good in her class. Apparently she was dating TJ and if a student was doing good she'd make him give them a unique or rare dragon. If you didn't do good then it didn't really matter, nothing would happen, at least for most of the other students... But I was doing so atrocious in her class she actually made TJ take away all my dragons one by one. I was frantically refreshing my scroll watching them disappear and pleading with the teacher at the same time. The dream finally ended with me having less than 10 dragons left while everyone else was gloating and showing off their rare dragons.

It's funny now and seems so ridiculous but I was so panicked in the dream!! xd.png

Last night I had a dream where I had arrived in an unknown city. I had absolutely no idea where to go there but I somehow ended up on a pretty beach. There was a meadow nearby and that's where I met a group of fluffy bumblebee dragons that offered me a flight back home. I didn't want to ride on any of them since that sounded too dangerous for some reason so we then decided that they'll pull a sled through the sky. biggrin.gif It was a good plan and I almost felt like Santa Claus on his sled.

When the sled had landed safely, I was near my home again but I didn't want to go so soon since the dragons were so nice to me. There was one of the group that the others called "a bit erratic and rough" but I had taken a liking to that specific dragon and proceeded to go and hug her. The others were a bit wary about that at first but then they came to the conclusion that I had earned her trust. She was super soft to hug.

Last night I dreamt that someone who hated me put my house on a site telling people to rob it and I had to scream and shout at people to drop what they had and leave. Some people left as soon as they realized I was there, some didn't leave until after I shot someone with my BB gun (which I did three times), and others had real weapons and weren't threatened by my screaming or BB gun. One person planned to burn the house down after stealing everything.... another was more interested in what he could get from me sexually whether I wanted to or not. I kept trying to get my mom to come home but she was too busy to leave work.

Edited by Cecona

My dreams are either super disturbing or really cool. This is the coolest one I've had recently-

For some reason I was a human-dragon hybrid who'd been created in a lab for the sole purpose of killing another human-dragon hybrid. Meaning I had big wings and the ability to fly and all, and I got sent out on my mission to track down and kill this other hybrid. And I found him flying around my hometown, and it turned out to be my high school geography teacher? The slightest bit weird. We got into a huge aerial fight and gained loads of spectators and I was winning, eventually pinning him down, true James Bond style, onto the roof of a moving train. We scrabbled for a while until, super James Bond style, we both had to duck to avoid decapitation from tunnel we were going under.

That's kind of all I can remember? But I remember my blood pounding, I woke up in an adrenaline rush from the fight, it was really cool

Last night's dream was a wild ride. I was trapped in a big hall somewhere with a bunch of other people and a very weird person was mocking at us on a stage in the front. Eventually, they released a pack of dangerous-looking beasts that started to wreak havoc around the hall. Oddly enough I wasn't scared of those dumb things at all, but instead taunted them as if it was the wisest thing to do in the situation. "C'mon, that's all you got? Hit me, hit me!" I chanted over and over again while the beasts attacked me continuously - they left terrible marks but nothing hurt and I laughed pompously since their attempts were pointless.

Later in the dream I managed to get out of the hall and went to an amusement park with a friend. At some point I had to dress up as a bear, which made an unknown child hug me suddenly. I was embarrassed because I had no idea what to do about it.

Last night I dreamt about being in a bus and going to drive around and drop students off, almost ran over a little girl who ran in front of the bus and then we continued on. It was very snowy out, but the roads weren't icy. Afterwards I was at work, and while there three kids kept getting into the back warehouse since they were really curious about the machines and lifts, I kept telling them not to go back there. They would always ignore me however, eventually I was fired because I kept letting the kids into the warehouse. I tried to protest it because I had been working there for a year. I felt horrible, so what does one do when they are fired from a job? Obviously they go and form a sled-dog team and choose them via a d20 system. Overall the most interesting dream I have had in a while that's not a flashback or night terror.

Sooo....had another interesting one last night. Not entirely sure if I can post all of it due to some rather...dark sections, but here's the censored version:

Starts off in this forest, I'm this kid, a boy I think (fun fact: I am rarely, if ever, me in my dreams). It's dusk, the sun just going down, and I am walking along this path, apparently looking for something/someone. I see two kids, younger than me and wearing identical clothing - white, vaguely kimono-like dresses - running off down a side path, giggling. For some reason I decide to follow, eventually winding up at this rundown windmill which looks exactly like the one in the Forbidden Woods in Bloodborne.

Suddenly it's now night, the windmill looks normal and is running, and one of the two kids is attacking me, like a wild animal. The other one is laying beside the door of the windmill and if the fact her white dress is now red is anything to go by, she's not going to be getting up, but the weird thing is sometimes she IS up, trying to stop the other one, the next second she's back by the door, like she keeps phasing between two forms of existence.

I eventually manage to stop the other one by taking off this blank mask she's wearing. When I do she screeches and disappears into the windmill, then suddenly it's dusk again and any sign of what just happened is gone, except for what looks like some kind of memorial next to the building and the mask in my hand which crumbles into dust.

I continued walking down the original path and at another intersection encounter another young girl, this one a blonde early-teens in a school uniform. We talk for a few minutes, I mention what I'm looking for but to me it sounds like static, at which point she offers to help me find it. She starts leading me down another path towards....a swamp, I think. But as we get closer I notice figures stood in the water, other kids, and as she tries to lead me in I pull back, refusing. Again, suddenly it's night and she has turned into this weird swamp creature, trying to drag me into the swamp which is now all around us, not the forest. I manage to fight her off with a stick, then we're back in the forest. She and the others are all stood in the water, glaring at me before turning and walking off into the swamp. As they go and the night turns back into dusk slowly, I notice that a lot of them are wearing the same uniform as the girl was. I return to the path and when I turn to look back, the path to the swamp is replaced by a fence and a DANGER sign, with a plaque talking about some incident that happened.

Back walking the original path, I come to another branch which goes up a steep hill. I look up in time to see a young boy run across the path at the tip of the hill, and I decide to follow because he looks familiar. I get to the top of the hill and it is suddenly a bright day, in the middle of a field at the edge of a cliff. The path I just walked up no longer leads to the forest but down to a train station at the edge of a village. No forest in sight. Not only that, I'm no longer a young boy but a young man, and I'm with my two friends, one a tanned, skinny young man in a t-shirt and jeans that I refer to as Daniel, the other a dark-haired, pale man in a suit and glasses that I call Kim. Apparently they've both been looking for me and look quite worried.

As I tell them about the weird stuff while we walk towards the cliff, Daniel just laughs and makes a joke about me being on something, but Kim looks more concerned and makes a comment about how this could be related to some incident involving my father and sisters, and that the police have reopened the investigation because they no longer think it was an accident: he finds the whole thing too weird to be coincidental, and wonders if there IS a supernatural element to my experience. At this, comes one of only two things they say that I remember word for word, when Daniel says, "Well, if there IS any spooky stuff, just follow my mantra: if in doubt, poke it with a big, pointy stick!" By this point, I have pretty much convinced myself that all the other stuff in the forest was some daydream or hallucination.

We get to the edge of the cliff and look down at the ocean - where we're stood is just on a bend, so when we look down we can see the bottom of the other side of the cliff which has a small beach on it. What we see on the beach makes us all fall silent: to censor this, let's just say there was three people, one adult and two children, who....well, weren't gonna be getting up any time soon. I somehow know exactly who the people are and that there is no possible way they could be there, so ask the others if they can see it too.

They can, even describing it down to the last detail. Freaked out, we turn to go....find the police? Not sure...but we're no longer on the cliff, we're now in a hospital late at night. There's barely any light except for a few open doors and a flickering light in the corridor. Daniel and I are completely shocked, but Kim has this expression that's more like a mildly confused irritation. He starts to walk off, and when we ask where's going, he replies "To find a big, pointy stick,". I get the impression he has done things like this before.

We follow him, getting about halfway when two kids, who I recognize as myself and one of my sisters, run across the corridor and into a room, door slamming shut behind them. Kim starts to open the door.....and that's where it ends. On a cliffhanger xd.png

TL:DR version - Creepy kids doing creepy things.

Edited by CharonDusk

I had dream that My DC account was stolen by someone. I think this was happened because I was stressed with my Apple ID in recent few weeks.

Last night I dreamed about going on an adventure with a small group of people - everyone of the group had some sort of elemental powers.

At some point we had to somehow walk over a fiery bridge made of lava and other burning things. After getting to the other side, there was a village-looking area where there were cat people with fire powers. They all wanted to roast me for some reason and I constantly had to look where I was going since fire balls were thrown at me continuously. Then I found an orb that gave me water powers in order to put out their fire, but the water ball I managed to throw resembled a physical rubber ball with water inside so it wasn't hard for the cat people to get past that.

The elemental part of the dream was mostly trying to avoid fire attacks.

At some point the dream changed and suddenly my friend was there, getting ready to read me a very terrifying story. Even before he started reading properly, just after he'd read the title, a frightening picture of a grinning person with their eyeballs floating above their head started to flash before my eyes, making an awful loud noise with every flash. The picture wouldn't stop flickering right in front of me and the sound didn't stop either. I was definitely relieved once I woke up.

I had a dream recently that was actually rather pleasant for a change.

I'm on the shoreline of a large gulf of sorts, with land surrounding a large body of water in a crescent shape. It is a tropical place, and the sand is pure white, spotted only by the occasional seashell or sea creature. The water is crystal clear and blue as a sapphire, brimming with sea animals of all kinds- giant pods of dolphins and swarms of giant rays, schools upon schools of colorful tropical fish, huge koi fish, and giant sea turtles. Dotting all across the water are large boats with sails like small sea fairing vessels, but the beds are long and flat, fit for wave-riding and fishing off the sides. There are people here and there all along the shoreline, laughing and playing in the water, but it's not crowded, and the sound of laughter and joyous voices can be heard on the breeze anywhere you stand. There is a group of 5 giant sea turtles, with one gargantuan turtle leading them slowly through the blue waters, he has a large tree sprouting from the small island on his shell, and it is filled with glowing lanterns filled with different colored flames. He sings across the bay in a voice that sounds like it came from the beginning of time, and it blends with the calls of the tropical birds to make a beautiful melody...Far at the tips of the crescent around the water is a huge waterfall, dropping so far below that no one is really sure how long the fall is, those that had tried never met the bottom. It is called " The End of The World", and is the reason why all of the animals have been trapped in the gulf, but time has changed to allow the ecosystem to blossom and become a scene of pure beauty. I've never had such a dream, and it was a nice change, so I was terribly upset when I woke up...

So when I was younger like primary school age I would sometimes have this mad recurring dream that made no sense, it was based at my primary school and it was apparently 'inflatable day' and there were these massive inflatable objects that the kids could sit on and play with, and suddenly the sky would go all grey and windy and all the inflatables would pop and everyone started screaming and running, and in my primary school the hedges around the school had human sized holes in them people used to go in except in the dream Sirius black from Harry Potter (Ikr what) would appear in them and snatch children away, and then I would wake up.

Mad things I used to dream as a kid :')

Edited by SallyPuddy

I dreamed of what I've always dreamed when I have to face an important problem within my life. A beach, with a large, wild expanse of water that appears to have a mind of its own.

Had a dream where I went to collect the eggs and when I went inside to put them away I noticed one was cracked all over. I was so distraught because I knew I didn't mishandle the eggs or pick it up that way but I had no clue how it happened. Freaked out a lot and then woke up. Pretty weird.