skunklover

Dreams You've Had

i had a dream that my backyard became in ocean underneath the grass and had to dig ever dirt and grass so water can flow upwards. Then there were orcas already underneath the land and there were two black and white and two white orcas it was interesting though since they didnt seem stressed since they were connected to the other oceans. 

I had to visit somewhere with my mom. So I followed mom to go to bus terminal with her. But I lost her after crossed river. I used location tracker and I noticed she was at south of river. Which meant I had to go east rather than north. It was too far to meet her by feet so I decided to use subway. At first I thought came down at wrong platform but I noticed train's destination was 'Moran' and thought it would definitely take me to south of river. I somewhat met her again and went where I should go by bus. End of what I remember at this time.

one time i was camping in the mountains. I had a dream where the tent collapsed on me and i woke up thinking i was still dreaming because place i was at in the dream was the same as when i first fell asleep.

my dreams are weird..

I dreamt I was in a shop looking for a specific flavour of chocolate bar but I kept finding really weird flavours instead. The only one I remember is pineapple and cinnamon

Long, long time ago when I was a kid, I was almost 10 years older than my sister...(uh, just thought about the last words, heck, I'm still almost 10 yrs older, lol)  

Anyway, I was the one that had to care for her a lot and a dream that I had over and over again was having to climb a tall ladder, like one you might find at a circus for a high-wire act, carrying my sister and a bowl of food for her.  When I got to the little round platform at the top, I somehow got seated with her on my lap and started feeding her.  Then she fell, and I stood up and let myself lean forward until I was pointing down, I would push against the bottom of the platform to beat my sister to the ground so that she could land on top of me and be saved...  Had this same dream a number of times...

i dreamt i was late for work, and i got a message that said you no longer have to work here but you will paid still

I had a dream a few days ago that I became a vampire, but the only way to do that was to eat food that someone else had already bitten or drank from, and on top of that the only effect it had was getting worse sunburns regardless of whether you got them before or not. I just remember that I had an argument with someone over sunscreen.

A couple of my weird dreams I can't really share because they're a bit.. graphic. But one in particular that has stayed with me because it's just so.. weird. And very detailed for my dream, since my dreams are often vague, or have very vague gaps. 

My mom used to own property out in the country, and to get to this property, you had to go across other people's property via a road easement. As you entered the property, a fairly good sized creek ran along the right side in the distance, beyond that was a very steep hill. This dream took place years after it was sold, but the setting was definitely on this property. The hill in the dream was made entirely of rock, it became a cliff. And there was a house built into the side of the cliff (I have no idea how one would enter it, given there was no way to get to it). To the left of the house, there was an attached.. deck-like area, that was covered. It was a pretty large space, and it had two levels. One level covered the other, and the top one had a roof.

I remember being sent to this house to look for something. Something incriminating, without the owner's knowledge. It was serious, I just can't remember what the item was I was supposed to find. I was outside of the house in the tiny area that connected to the deck-like area. At some point, I entered that area. The top level wasn't very tall and you had to do some heavy squatting and stooping to move around. Whatever I was supposed to find should have been there. Everything was covered in LOTS of dust and there were a lot of cobwebs strung everywhere. The boards that separated the top level from the bottom level had very wide gaps, and my shoe fell off my foot (I was wearing slippers! Like.. why??) and down to the lower level. I remember panicking about this in the dream, because I was stressing and trying to figure out how to retrieve my shoe from the lower level. There didn't appear to be an entry point to the lower level, oddly. I remember my fear increasing because it would mean I'd be "found out" and my life would be in danger if that happened. 

After some more stressing about my lost shoe, I heard a very distinct sounding truck motor approaching and it meant that the owners of this place were home. I booked it out of the space, and by dream magic, somehow made it to the edge of the creek from the cliff house. I was running as fast as I could away, and crossed the creek. Upon crossing, I saw something in the water that caught my attention. I examined this creature and saw that it was a salamander. He was dark brown, but he had extra legs! many extra legs. They were all normal little salamander legs, complete with little feets and toes, but there were many of them! He had at least 4 extra legs on each side. I was so awestruck by this off creature, I kept him in my hand and continued running. I knew he was very special and I wanted him to be protected. I remember saying "the people at the university need to see this salamander" in the dream.
After running a good ways with the salamander in my hand, I remember realizing someone was coming down the hill (the cliff had returned to a hill, at some point). Judging by their motions, they didn't see me, but they clearly had a gun. So I settled down in the ravine near the road and hoped I wouldn't be seen, with the poor salamander still in my hand.

And.. that's how the dream ended. Hiding in a ravine with a mutant salamander.

In my dream last night I had a completely new circle of friends, about four people. There was also a guy who apparently had a problem with the friends and would bother them constantly; I could just offer emotional support after they had a bit of a yelling contest. I felt bad but they were glad I could be there for them.

While I was hanging out with the new friends, we came across a field of sunflowers that somehow inspired me to talk more about them. The most pleasant thing was that I could explain things in English better than I could in real life. I didn't sound weird or stumble with words at all!

mmm i was in a video game setting, it was the witcher 3 game. i was a daughter of yen and geralt which was interesting. I was like a half sorceress and witcher. it was great since i did good and bad things and i actually die in the game couple times and some i did it on purpose and i will be right were i was. it was funny. anyways i dont have much of this dream that i can describe. 

One dream i usualy have is very disturbing to others I will dream that i an a friend go into the red brick building with columns a group of people are standing around a two inch red brick pool in the middle of the building. They are challenging each other to take a watering can an pour the water into it i walk up an say i will.I take the watering can an pour it in as i do a ghostly  like being comes out i reach down an find a ghost buster gun an shoot. The ghost explodes an i walk out into my church an a guy who use to go there congratulates me.I then find myself flying over water an then i am in the country i see an old barn an i go in there are allot of children an teens an hay all over  the place.They point to the back of me an say there he is.I turn an see an evil kid standing there i raise my hand an have a pitch fork which i throw an kill him.What is so strange i have this dream two times when i do dream it the first one i watch the kid decay an kick the bones the sec time i turn away then kick the bones then i wake up.

I often had dreams or flash dreams or even daydreams about me being Snivy/Serperior, some being human self, some even getting different form than this, but there's a few really interesting ones I could catch.

First one (which was flash daydream) was set in a real world, I guess. I was walking on the paved sidewalk down the street, and noticed a dying Snivy. Then I noticed it and tried to help it, but it vanished, with a stone on my hand. It vanished too, and suddenly I had a hand made from 'grass matter', or so.

Another one was more weird. I was still walking down the road, but instead noticed that the cobra that oddly appeared from the tall grass. It intended to bite me, but I managed to stop and scold it. Suddenly, it decided to coil around me, as I decided to take more time with it, and less (and even forgetting about) with my own laptop. The instincts shortly started to kick in, so did the disdain, which changed slowly into fight. First, the dogs attacked my snake, which at the time was the 'only friend'. I managed to knock them down and leave the easy job for cobra to kill them. Then someone came, and when she noticed dead dogs with us, yelped out loudly 'Monster!' I lost myself, and while she was trying to strike me, I bit her. The snake did the exact same. It bit her. Soon the stranger died, and I noticed I was looking at the sky from weird angle. Turned, completely. And that's when I had some sort of conversation in the forest, when we slithered into it, with me finding out... well, a surprise, but I couldn't focus, as I felt groggy from the adrenaline, with my former snake and me both trying to defend ourselves, but then I landed on net... And then I was sent to India.

And then there was a dream with me (yet again a human) jumping into a plot in middle of the Serperior family, and farmer, who thought they were some sort of the weeds. I got hurt badly on the legs by the sickle, but I got away, somehow. At home, I decided first to learn to converse with them, then their diet. It seemed more like they were herbivores, and were acting more like literal lizards/snakes. After some time, when I was taking good care of them, they revealed their deepest treasure. A stone, with them somehow 'saying' to touch it. I decided to do that on my birthday. I requested no presents, nothing. At 10 AM I walked into the same room my leafy 'snakes' and bedroom were (which grew a bit) and used it. The mother came in and couldn't disguinsh me from the ones I once adopted, which lead in the spring to release of all four of us into wilderness because 'her son forgot about them'. And then we all lived together, not limited by the protections.

I still remember a dream I had about a year or two ago pretty vividly.

It was dark and I was on my way home to my apartment and I walked by this forested area that was strangely right next to the road. I could make out a clearing with a campfire in the middle of it amidst the trees and a human figure that seemed to be doing something odd by the fire. I got curious so I discreetly moved in a little closer to see what this figure, seemingly a man, was doing. He was chopping up human bodies with an axe. Tensed up and feeling sick, I snuck my way out of there and rushed to the police station to report what I saw. While I was at the police station waiting for my turn this weird, vintage telephone that was on the wall started ringing. I answered only to hear a rough male voice rumble in a low, threatening tone, "You saw nothing.", as I looked out of the police station window and saw a distant shadow retreat back into the woods.

The most memorable thing about this to me to this day is how I didn't feel threatened at any point of this dream. I felt oddly powerful, as if I was some kind of a movie protagonist that was completely invincible and immune to whatever this guy could have done to me. It was a weird sensation.

I still remember the Cherry Blossom Snake clearly.

I had a pretty random dream that I was in school, but humans were animals (much like Zootopia, although never watched it once). I was a very white fox and when I was about to go home, I saw the cherry blossom snake (imagine Viper in Kung Fu Panda, but her black pattern were pink and her flowers were literal cherry blossoms) practicing the titanic theme song in a completely empty, vacant room. I walked into the room then she noticed me saying "Oh, was I singing too loud?", then I said "No, you were singing beautifully". Then instead of going home early, I stayed beside her while she sang. After a while, I asked what her name is. I can't remember her name, but I told her mine. After practicing for 2 hours at most, we headed home together and at the end of the dream, we waved goodbye to each other and I said "I hope I can see you again". After that, I woke up.

I tried to re-dream the dream, but was unable to. I don't know who the snake was, maybe someone I will meet in the future? IDK. Maybe it's best to let this dream flow down the river.

I got off bus at some weird place, and I tried to ride another bus, but when I realized after get in, bus number was different from what I thought.

I had a dream that a friend and I stumbled into a weird futuristic facility where these people were preparing for the apocalypse, and the creepy scientists there wanted to brainwash us. :huh:

I’ve had three nightmares in a row the past few nights. The one I had last night was absolutely terrifying. For some reason, I had met this strange woman and decided it would be a good idea to get in her car and hangout for a bit. We hit it off and actually became friends. I went on Instagram after we were finished hanging out, and noticed that an account was using her photos without her permission. It was very creepy, the captions they were using on each photo were.. odd to say the least. They were obsessing over the woman, professing their undying love. Flash forward to the next day. The woman texted me asking to hang out again, and I was all for it. We got into her car, and I remembered the weird Instagram account that was using her photos. I brought up the account, and the woman was in complete shock. She said she had no idea who they were or why they would even be posting her pictures, or why their captions were like that. She pulled up the account on her phone, and suddenly, her screen freezes. She received a text from someone named “Sweetie <3”, and it said, “hi sweetheart, I didn’t know Morgan would tell you about my account, but now you know. He’s going to regret it” (my name is Morgan, btw). I looked at her and she had a complete look of fear on her face. I asked her if she knew the person “sweetie”, and she said absolutely not. She was terrified. She has never had anyone in her contacts under the name of “sweetie”. Suddenly, I get a text on my phone. It’s from sweetie, same name, same heart emoji. “why did you tell her morgan? I don’t think you realize what you’ve done”. My phone freezes. The screen goes black, then suddenly turns back on again. Without even touching the screen, it redirected me to Instagram. Sweetie’s account. It was scrolling by itself. All of the images on her account were of me, now. Her bio said “i love Morgan”, not only that, but after my name, there were names in a list with heart emojis next to them. The names were all names of my friends, people that I knew, people that I loved. I could no longer control my phone or turn it off. Sweetie had hacked my device and completely took over. I woke up after this, my heart was pounding out of my chest. It felt real, I could control my every action, every word. The feelings I had while in that dream just felt.. so real. Side note: I used to have to take medication for my nightmares, because they get really bad. Currently worried I’ll have to start it up again 😕. Sorry this is so long, too. Needed to get it out of my system.

My dreams seldom conform to Planet Earth's definition of "realistic," and almost always involve flying. :wub:

A few nights ago, I had one in which the guy I like was a superhero and I was the damsel in distress. He beat the bad guys, swept me off my feet, and we flew off into the sunset. 10/10, one of the most satisfying dreams I've ever had.

I had to make(or solve, I can't remember that correctly.) math problems until next day, but I couldn't actually do that until nightfall because of several reasons.

All I remember from my dream is that I was looking for a specific weasel because I needed to apologize. o.O

Thorin, Fili, and Kili were transported forward in time by the Valar and survived the BOFA, and went on to have many more adventures in Middle-earth. Having this dream does not surprise me, as I've already written a story about it.

3 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

Thorin, Fili, and Kili were transported forward in time by the Valar and survived the BOFA, and went on to have many more adventures in Middle-earth. Having this dream does not surprise me, as I've already written a story about it.

How the story should have ended. 

35 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

How the story should have ended. 

That's how it did end in my reality. Lucky for me, the only canon I care about is the one in my head. 😉 I'm taking art classes so I can get better at expressing and validating it to the rest of Planet Earth.

I keep on having dreams involving supernatural political intrigue, which is something I tend to use in my writing.

My Favorite Dream

I was walking in fields of tall golden grains, the sun was shining. I had my arms out as I was walking, touching the stalks of grains. Everyone I had ever lost was there, they were laughing and joking, and smiling as I walked past them. I knew if I turned around they would not be there so I kept walking. I saw a young man in a US Navy sailor uniform, it was dark navy blue, and he had a white gob hat on. He was bending down, smiling and laughing, talking to a little girl. As I got closer I realized that the sailor was my father when he was seventeen years old and had joined the US Navy to fight in WWII to get American citizenship. The little girl was my baby sister that had been lost to cancer. I was so happy, but they could not see me. They did not know I was there. I was so happy because they were so happy. I saw someone in front of me. He had on an IDF uniform. He was weather beaten and scarred. There was an AR-15 slung on his right shoulder and an Uzi hung from his left arm.. I realized that he was the real God, God the Warrior. He looked at me and shook his head slowly, signalling to me that I could not stay there. Even though I could not stay there I was happy that my father and baby sister were together and they were both healthy and happy. I no longer mourned for them, I accepted that they were gone from me and that I would never see them again.

Last night I had a pretty weird dream. One of my friends was in it, and absolutely insisted that I couldn't go back to my house because it was cursed, so I stayed at his house instead, in a bedroom with about 20 fancy lamps. What do fancy lamps symbolize in dreams? XD