skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream last night where I was in a room with a bunch of people I don't know, and we were celebrating my birthday. One guy stole the entire cake and I punched him

Hello I'm Essa biggrin.gif I am fairly new and while my Scroll might say I started "longer-ish" ago I really started "actively playing" late last year. I saw this topic and given the horrific dream I had last night I had to reply.

OK, I have to preface this with an anecdote of taking my husband for a spinal epidural and being stuck watching this horrible program called "Human Prey" You know the type over dramatized stories of real life tragedies? This one was on bear attacks. It used wildly moving cameras and bloody bear muzzles to indicate the bear actually eating the victims alive.

The thing you have to know about me is I believe in magic. If you trace a legend back to it's beginning, it is true, based in fact. So saying that, I believe in Dragons and Unicorns and things that go bump in the night blink.gif I know, I know, yes I am a nerd. The last thing I did before sleeping that night was name all my new Valentine Dragons (my first Valentine here).

The Dream. Ok so it's post apocalypse (I don't recall what caused it). And the things of Legends are real. There is this big bad. He is a dragon and determined to rule humanity, or what's left of it.

(Oh and one other thing is I am a lucid dreamer, you can google it. I am almost never myself in dreams and can "switch" characters or even decide to wake up or rewind a dream and change it.)

And somehow what little is left of humanity is huddled in this huge apartment complex. We are barricaded in and the dragons are trying to get in and eat us.

They trick a child into placing all these bombs inside a little toy around our defenses to take them down. It works. We are swarmed by all these smaller almost human sized serpentine dragons and they begin chowing down on us. The character I was (male in this case) that had been a large part of the success thus far of fighting the dragon hordes, is now fighting for his life against a dragon and the leader dragon (the big bad) is mind talking to him and gloating because he won...about the time that the dragon he is fighting takes his second or third bite and swallows I decide that I have had enough of this dream and wake up.

The moral to this story about my dream? Don't watch stupid shows about bear attacks eating people alive before you go name your dragons and go to sleep. blink.gif

I had a dream where I went on exchange to America and I was going to stay at my friend's house. On the way there we decided to get maccas, but we drove past her house and a maccas and went to a different maccas. Hahaha. Why??

One night I had a dream about having a cool dinosaur costume and running around while wearing it. People seemed to find it amusing because I heard cheerful laughing many times. After a while the dream changed though, and I met a strange man who wanted to have a 'fantasy battle' with me and suddenly I was wearing some armor and had a neat weapon too. Even though I was absolutely ready for the battle, we just ended up comparing weapons and arguing about them because he apparently thought his was cooler than mine. I call it heresy. Mine was a lot cooler! biggrin.gif

I was going to university by bus. I turn on phone and I saw some messenger came to me but my phone data was ran out so I can't see their contents. I turn on map app and seeing where I am. Then I saw I'm go to east and I should go to north. I saw bus number and it was 9708 and I should get on 9407. (these two lines are not actually run like that in real life.) The bus is on freeway so I ask bus driver where next bus stop is. He answered something. I go more and get out at bus stop that says subway station. But nothing was there.

I had a dream I was hanging out with my friends and got bullied by some random people so me and my friends started planning some complex revenge thing like in an action movie.

You guys have epic dreams.

Once, I was in a massive theatre when a giant Minecraft creeper started chasing me and the performers. It ate 27 people (there were 30 in total) and I and 2 other people jumped on an enderdragon and flew away.

I have weird dreams.

Last night in my dream I found a CB Copper Shimmerscale in the Coast, and proceeded to fight vampire grimm (the RWBY kind) with Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY in a Minecraft hogwarts.

I had a dream that my cousins and I were playing a game like hide and seek, but the seeker is a monster. We were at my grandma's house playing this, and I was the "monster," but then my younger cousin popped out of his hiding place and tried to stand up to the monster and make it leave his friends alone, so I pretended to be defeated... xd.png

I have pretty weird dreams. Mashups of things I like and real life and always a little Minecraft xd.png. I have dreams-within-dreams and other meta stuff on a daily basis. But now... I've gotten to the point where I'm doing math in my dreams.

send help

For a while now, I've fallen into the habit of writing a few notes on any dreams I remember upon waking up. Since the only dreams I remember tend to be the weird ones, they are naturally made more incomprehensible by the fact that I am half awake when writing about them.

In the last dream I remember, I apparently dreamt that some person who was supposed to be my dad dragged me through this shallow pool/fountain/water feature thing. After being pulled through a bridge, we met a black haired Champion Alder, who was wearing office clothes and offering bread to us for some reason. My "dad" took the bread, bit it, then spit it out onto his shirt, ultimately dropping it into the pool below. The two men talked, but soon needed to move because a whole horde of ducks started coming after them. The dream ended with everyone running towards a parking lot chased by the ducks.

... That isn't even the weirdest one on here. What are you trying to convey to me, subconsciousness?

... That isn't even the weirdest one on here. What are you trying to convey to me, subconsciousness?

I think your conscious is telling you to play pokemon black/white and main a Ducklett.

Ohooooo boy.

I had a *clears throat* uh-um dream about... uh stuff. *cough* having to do with my crush. *giggles nervously*

But I also had another dream where I had somehow shapeshifted into a small velociraptor, and I was at a fair with lots of white tents and other raptors around me. I enter one of the tents, and I'm myself again, buried in thousands of legos in a room up to my belly. For some reason I start eating the legos, but I cry out in pain and rush upstairs (I somehow teleport to my basement?) to the bathroom, look in the mirror, and my teeth are falling out. I woke up immediately after.

Edited by Purpzie

I always dream that I'm in a car that hits the water and is sinking.

Or I'm driving the car and I'm pushing the breaks and nothing happens.

Or trapped in a boat that capsizes and I'm trapped under it.

Someone told me that means I feel out of control in my life.

I think I'm just scared of drowning or making driving mistakes.

Who knows.

i've dreamed of being chased. by a number of things.

not scary chases, though. i once dreamed that my art teacher was chasing me. : /

I just had a dream that I was helping Aqua in the Realm of Darkness as a magic-using keyblade welder. Along the way we encountered "Xehanort" who showed her a possessed Terra...

Also had one related to Artemis Fowl, but I don't remember the details.

I dreamed some psycho was chasing me, with the help of demons and angels. It was very strange.

I had a dream I was being chased by soldiers for some reason. There were three of 'em, a black haired boy i estimate 23 years old, a fat bald man and a woman. I jumped over a fence to get rid of the fat guy, but he easily got over it, the young man however didn't make it past there. Then I outran them and went to hide in my grandma's house, but it was made of wood and shaped differently. It was my grandma's birthday by the way, i threw a gun in the pie i think. Then i went inside and went to my own bedroom, with a two person bed for some reason. I looked out of the window on my right, and there was the woman, she shot her gun empty but failed to hit me. I fell on top of my bed just to find i landed on something weird, it were an automatic gun and a bazooka. I aimed the bazooka (without any backfire) at the woman, but missed. I fired again, and missed again, but she fled. Then I teleported to the other window, on the left side, to see the fat man. I shot my bazooka but it fired a black rubber ball that bounced off of him and knocked his shoulder back a bit. Notice i never reloaded my bazooka and fired it 5 times in total, two rockets two the woman on 5 metres distance, which both missed, and 3 rubber balls to the fat guy. After realizing i lost (i dont know what it was all about after all)... I woke up.

Another dream is of a guy letting some cookie brand ampute his limbs... Don't ask me why.

And there was a dream i had years ago that featured a VR game. It was a fighting game, someone opened the wall to take a sword out of there, but the second guy stole it and cut the one who picked it up his arm off. then the third guy bit the sword carrying guy's stomach out by morphing his head into a bear/wolf hybrid. He reacted by stinging his sword into the morphing dude's skull. He won this way, but when they took off the vr glasses the wounds turned out to be real. The one who got killed first apparently showed them the game, as the guy who lost his stomach said "Not cool, dude." to him upon noticing it...

I also know weird dreams from other people, but this is enough for now i think...

I've been having horrible dreams lately.

Most of them involve loved ones being angry at me and leaving, and then refusing to answer me when I'm desperately trying to get their attention.

A few have been about me going completely off the charts with my anger and violently yelling at people for little to no reason, but sometimes it's them who purposely trigger my anger though.

I'm not sure what's going on recently. I mean I do feel terrible, so I guess it's effecting my subconscious.

There's one dream I just remembered I had long time ago, so I will edit this to put it in here.

It was a very short dream but it was scary. My mom came into my room and said "The god is in the kitchen hurry!" and I got out of bed and went down my hallway into the kitchen. I turned the slight corner and apparently I saw a "god" who was made out of some kind of wirey tinfoil but I only got a short glimpse before I had suffocated and fell. I woke up because it was one of those dreams that causes you to panic because you can't breathe. It was incredibly scary and I hope I don't have it again, but I do find it interesting.

Edited by Silverwinter

I had several dream yesterday but I remember only one.

I saw there are huge cobweb near my computer desk. That seems like new but I can't see any spiders. So I shake it bit then a spider came into that place and rebuild its web. Then I heard buzzing sound so I decided to lure it to that web. Minutes later, I saw huge mosquito was trapped in there.

I had this weird dream that I was at school with a character from a show I watch. Me and the character (and this weird little kid) decide to go into a shed and hang out there. At the end of the day, my math teacher from last year comes in and finds us. We get in so much trouble. After that, my home room teacher from last year comes in and introduces an electric chair for punishing anyone else that goes in that shed. blink.gif

I've had some...interesting dreams over the years. Including ones that other people would consider nightmares (they tend to be pretty cool).

The weirdest ones were one where I challenged the Grim Reaper to an arm wrestling match and won, the prize being his job, and one where I was being chased through a futuristic theme park by police who were pandas and I had to fight them off with a bubble gun. xd.png

Why do I see you everywhere?

I mean, I'm totally not stalking you on dragon cave...

I had a nightmare about my front teeth splitting, cracking, and bleeding. It feels so real when you're in the dream...

I had a nightmare about my front teeth splitting, cracking, and bleeding. It feels so real when you're in the dream...

I get dreams about all my teeth falling off quite randomly. Likewise, it seems so real!

Ever since I was in grade school, I have three particular recurring dreams whenever I am sick with fever. I always have these dreams whenever I am sick. I only have these dreams whenever I am sick.

1. Never-Ending Piano

- An endless floating piano keyboard stands before me. I press the highest note. Continuing the scale, I press the next lower note. I continue to play the keys as I walk along the keyboard, until I reach notes that are so deep that it is beyond human hearing but I hear it and it makes my head ache.

2. Irrational Number

- I begin to solve for x in an algebraic equation. Towards the end, I arrive at a simple equation, like 3x = 2. I divide 2 by 3 and I write 0.666..., writing the 6's without end.

3. Ball of String

- I have a ball of very tangled string as big as my torso. I attempt to untangle it without any success.