skunklover

Dreams You've Had

A long time ago I had this dream I was a criminal (though I was actually innocent and part of a blanket blame) and had to run away from the police. I had no idea where we were, only that we were in a field with lots of bushes and rusty railroad tracks. A bunch of my classmates were criminals too so we were all running from these policemen. However I was slower and I started to lag behind my friends. Afterwards I pulled one of those "oh no I tripped on a tree root while I ran for my life" moments and the policeman caught me. Apparently he was trying to kill me, so he cut my back open since I had fallen on my face.

It would have been really disgusting, except for the fact that I didn't have a spine for some odd reason and my organs looked like those things from the operation game. The policeman started taking my organs out but I didn't bleed or anything and it didn't hurt. By this time my friends had come back to see what had happened and they watched the policeman casually, as if it was a normal random surgery. When the policeman took this red plastic hourglass out of my back (which my dream told me was my spleen? O.O), I said "I don't want to die..." All sad and pitifully, so he spared me and put all my organs back. He sewed my back together again perfectly fine and I thanked him then went on my way. I woke up after that. The weird thing about my dream was that I watched myself die in a third person view while still "controlling" myself. It was kinda weird just seeing all my cartoonish organs being taken out, even if it didn't feel like anything.

everything's black and white. there's no background or place specifically. i'm riding a bicycle, pedaling on a horizontal line(like 2d). eventually that line becomes crooked, starts shaking, and it turns into a nightmare.

i don't get it anymore, but, yep, it's weird...

I visited Sinuiju with my mother. Mother was saying something should be discounted to phone.(I thought something would be happened because of that but nothing actually happened.) And I visited one of metro station. (It was line 5 but I know there are no metro system in Sinuiju.) It looks like subway station at South Korea. But three quarter of platform are dark and unused. They said that is place for "special train".

The night before my test thesis presentation I was so nervous dreamt about it.

My thesis is about asthma. And in my dream I forgot everything about it. I even forgot the difference between inhaling and exhaling o3o

I had a dream where I was a dragon and I was flying over the city, destroying everything in my path.

There was war and two diffenent troops were marching on two different freeway. And there was battle where those freeway meet.

I had this super weird dream where someone I know needed a new place to live, and her friend was in prison so she went and saw about being her room mate, and then the beds were actually just all in this alleyway?? Anyway then in the end her and her friend were sleeping in freezers.

What is wrong with my brain to think of that dream! hahaha

I've had some...interesting dreams over the years. Including ones that other people would consider nightmares (they tend to be pretty cool).

The weirdest ones were one where I challenged the Grim Reaper to an arm wrestling match and won, the prize being his job, and one where I was being chased through a futuristic theme park by police who were pandas and I had to fight them off with a bubble gun. xd.png

When I was younger I would have the weirdest, most freaky dreams.

What was even weirder is that I would constantly have series of dreams that were a continuation of each other.

One series that I remember the most was always set in the current house I was living in at the time. I would always be standing at the bottom of the stairs in the house, looking up. It was completely pitch black at the top and I had a familiar sense of danger and being watched, knowing that something was at the top.

One of my family members would always go upstairs, regardless of me warning them. When they'd reach the top, they would be killed by something called "The Claw", which was an invisible thing that only I could feel the presence of.

This kind of dream happened for me 4 times, finally after the 4th it stopped. Then, years later I finally had one last "Claw" dream. Except, it took place in my current home, there are no stairs that go up to a second floor, I only have a basement. So instead, the "Claw" manifested itself outside my house in the dream.

I recognized the Claw's presence and tried extra hard this time to warn everyone not to go outside, but they didn't listen to me again and were killed after exiting the house.

I haven't had any dreams of this since, but it's always been creepy to me.

Edited by Silverwinter

Two nights ago I had a dream that I was the principal at some school, and I was getting ready to go to a costume party by dressing as King Asgore. While I was doing that some kid came up to me and was all "HOW TO GET EXTRA CREDIT?" so I explained to them that they had to ask their individual teachers, because it would be different for all the classes. Then I heard someone crying, so I went to investigate and found a girl who had been bullied, so I spent some time cheering her up. That's all. :3

I've had way too many dreams to describe them all here, so I'll just title a few favorites and let you guys try to figure it out yourselves.

Labyrinth House.

Flying Pixel-Block Seahorses.

Bear Café.

Fusion Pots.

And more... O_o

A few days ago, I had a dream where me and my sister went to go see our favorite band. It was an awesome dream and it really does feel like it happened...or well, it would feel like that, if I had not decided to wake up right when they started singing. dry.gif I have been unreasonably mad at myself since then xd.png

Edited by riyuuan

I feeled like someone coming into my room. I opened my eyes and no one was there. I heard my mom's voice and someone(maybe her?) touch my both ear. I can't move from that time.

Ever since I started taking a new medication, my dreams have been affecting me very strangely.

I've been having very vivid dreams, my dreams are exceptionally easy to remember, and I'm also remembering dreams from a long time ago.

In a more recent one I had, I was the child of an emperor who had an enormous kiddie playground behind his giant mansion.

It was weird.

My dreams are weird but surprisingly short and forgetful. I struggle to remember what they are about sad.gif

But once, when I was a kid, I had a dream about some monster-man chasing me and my friends around, biting our shoulders off unsure.gif

Once I had a dream that even though it wasn't snowing in my street, the street near my street was snowing.

I had a really weird and kind of just a little bit disturbing dream that some hunter was after me, and I was really scared and when they got close I tried to hurt them with a tambourine but it didn't work, so I died? O.o But when I died it was like it was okay because I was playing a video game? Ahh. Whatever.

Had a dream I was watching a pre-screening of Star Wars Episode VIII last night.

For some reason (dream logic) there was a scene with a fleet of tiny Death Stars attacking a Star Destroyer...I just remember thinking, "This is so ridiculous...but also SO COOL!"

Not a dream that I had, but my sister told me that she had a dream that one of the members from our favorite band lived in the hallway in our house. Every time that we walked in the hallway, the member of the band would look up from his laptop and say "Welcome to my room." xd.png

I remember having recurring dreams of being near the ocean, aside tsunami-like waves.