skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Last night I dreamt that I was texting on my phone and suddenly I was sucked inside.. everyone from my school was there including my teachers and they were trying to get out.

Welp, I had a strange dream again. Including the fear of going to high school. And the fear of aquatic plants.

The first thing that happened in the dream was me walking past two of my classmates that seemed oddly happy for some reason. I just sighed and felt sad because I was the one going to go to a certain high school right now. Then I got to the front door of the school, which was looking way bigger than I had imagined. When I opened the huge door, I discovered something I never imagined - it was a rich people school. Just like the one in Ouran Highschool Host Club. I carefully stepped in and a handsome guy approached me. I didn't like him but he was the one to show me around the school. It was full of pretty girls with their fancy clothes and stuff. I didn't fit in at all, because of my clothes and scruffy hair. Gladly a small group of girls came to me and decided to give me a makeover. They made me just as pretty as them. Then I felt like I'd fit in perfectly. Aww yiss.

The next part of the dream was just me going to a beach with the small group of girls from earlier. I wasn't experienced with how rich and fancy people like them behave on a beach. Well, gladly I was in the right place to find out. Not too much after I had changed my 'beachy' outfit on, I went and fell from the platform thing, very unfortunately into the deeper end of the lake and I felt how all the slimy, sneaky aquatic plants touched me all over. I was terrified but able to climb back to the platform. I hate those plants.

And in the morning, I felt like I actually wanted to go to a rich high school like that one. Impossible, unfortunately. Or not so unfortunately at all...

I had to go pee really bad the other night, and I dreamed multiple times that I went to the restroom but then I was completely baffled as to why I still needed to pee. In my dream(s) I was like, "Dammit bladder what's wrong with you??" xd.png

The dream itself was a big mashup of multiple smaller dreams that didn't really make any sense.

I had a dream I was in Berlin with my mom, sister and boyfriend and was pleasantly surprised when my boyfriend agreed to go with us to the Arkaden (shopping mall). I think this dream was the result of him playing MW3 the other night which had a map called Arkaden based on the real place. Sometimes my dream-mind's logic is amazing!

Ohh, I've had so many weird dreams. I write them down now...

Here's one (Jayme's my cousin and Willowpaw is what I call my sister, and TOPBOGIMFL is the best fandom in the world)

I dreamed Jayme and I were going on this thing where we went in these wing suits, I guess, and flew across the ocean to another spot. Willowpaw wasn't coming; she and Mom were going to the other spot by another method. The dream started out with Jayme. I think Jayme must have owned all these islands and things because it was like we were at a beach house of his, but it was apparently across the ocean. I think we were flying to North Dakota and, despite there not being any guide and realistically I'd have ended up going in circles 'til I died, I was super excited and the most disappointed I've ever been when I woke up.

It started with Jayme and he turned the volume up to something trillion and I got in the thing and flew over this park, swooping through trees and such not hitting anything or getting hurt. No one complained, but I figured the noise was really loud so I eventually turned it down. I had a bit of trouble flying and someone shouted up to me to use the wings like Elytra from Minecraft: dip down a bit before swooping up to keep going. So I did... I thought I was starting out but actually we had to go to this center with a bunch of instructions and stuff. It was my first time flying in a dream, anyways, ad it was fun and not a bit scary. Then we went to the instructions place and I learned Jayme would be coming with me and I said "Two TOPBOGIMFLers going on an adventure together!" We were just preparing, talking, people offering us self-designed Elven cards for wine discounts (Jayme kept saying we didn't really drink wine and they were laughing for some reason)...

I injured my toe and for a moment thought I couldn't do it and was extremely disappointed. Even though we still planned to fly, I tested it out on this sort of skating rink and discovered I'd be okay. There was this other man also injured, I guess, and testing himself and I don't remember what happened to him. Then I thought I couldn't do it because there'd be no landmarks and I would not fly straight (I realized how twisty and not-straight my park flight had been), but I decided on land I'd look for a thing to fly to and then find a new one once I got to the first (and with Jayme it'd be easier because he could stand still in the air if I wanted to swoop off somewhere, and vice versa), and on the ocean I just wouldn't make any detours and would fly straight. Once I was there I was to find one of those buildings that kids go to when they've lost their parents. If I landed a state over it was fine. The people were talking about what food we'd eat and I said I thought that, over the ocean, there'd be these ships that would bring food (I remembered this as if from a previous dream, though of course it wasn't). The preparations took so long that I thought we'd be flying through the night right away, everything all dark. We were just about to go back to Jayme's to get ready and leave when I woke up. As if from an earlier dream I also remember Mom telling me I'd enjoy a (some state, I think it was Colorado) sunset and I was excited about that.

I had this really weird dream the other night where our house was being invaded by bugs. Like, this tarantula pounced on our cat Zuko, and then he killed it...but then a little while later, I just casually walked up like, "Oh no, Zuko is dead..." because he was curled up and there were ants all over him...

But then he just got up and shook the ants off him? It was so strange. And I kept stepping on these beetles, and it was honestly the absolute worst.

I had a dream about a birthday party my friend hosted. It turned into a disaster though as some people were constantly fighting and arguing over stupid things, but at least there was a couple of ski jumping towers and water slides. The ski jumping towers were my favorites, as I liked to sled down those. Even though once or twice someone thought I died.

There was also some friendly blonde haired guy who took a liking in me. It made me uncomfortable but I didn't mind.

Then the dream suddenly changed, and now I was spriting a crocodile dragon for DC. The sprite turned out extremely ugly mainly because I made it.

Sometimes my dreams become my reality.

Long story short, I took care of my mom for a long time. She had Alzheimers. It was brutal. Enough said.

I'm prone to very intense, vivid dreams now and again. I also sleep walk and sleep talk, so that might be related, who knows. About a year and a half before my mom died, I had a nightmare.

In the nightmare, I was at this house, but everything was dark, pitch black, but somehow, and I have no clue how, I could still see everything around me. I remember wondering why everything was so dark and feeling uneasy and slightly alarmed.

The house was a wreck, an unholy mess. There were empty boxes, trash, all kinds of debris all over the place. My mom was draped across my back with her arms over my shoulders in front. I was holding her arms to keep her secure. My back was bent over trying to hold her up. In the dream it was like she was sleeping and I was carrying her. I remember that I was just standing there, holding my mom up, looking around and having no idea what was going on or why the house was in this dark, ominous state.

At that point, I looked across the room and our old neighbor, a good friend of my mom, was standing there watching me. I called her name, but she didn't respond. She turned to her right and disappeared through a side door. At that point, I began picking my way carefully around all this mess, watching where I stepped, trying to avoid busting my ass. I get to the door and stand in the doorway but don't go in. In there, it was pitch black and I couldn't see anything beyond it. I again called our neighbor's name.

At that point, a creature, human like but in no way human, rotting, putrid, vile, was suddenly in my face. The vibe coming off that thing let me know I was in trouble. It said, very clearly "Give me your soul". I immediately replied "Never", and it vanished. At that point I woke up.

A year and a half later, that scenario, the dark house, the mess, became my reality. No electricity, no lights, no running water, darkness, and brutal cold in the middle of winter. It was the scenario in my dream come to life. That is my reality no longer, thank God. Literally.

I have had one or two other dreams like that in my life, where I know they're trying to tell me something and I must listen, but they're extremely rare and not the norm. I find dreams fascinating.

I don't dream often. Usually, when I do, I am in one of my extreme emotional states. Love, fear, depression... they all affect my dreams. Depression or extreme sadness usually leads to me having dreams where there is a lot of death or sad stuff going on. Fear, I'm running for something or am scared for my life. Love... well, I never dreamed dreams where I was just laying down next to someone and having cute little dates and stuff before I met my current boyfriend. So it must be a good sign of something.

There are other dreams, but I don't like to get into them. It's a long story and most people would call me crazy if I started to write it all out.

Last night I had a dream I was spending the night not in our apartment with my boyfriend (as I actually was) and his stomach hurt and he went to hospital and had to get a kidney surgery and I was in panic for the whole dream because I couldn't go see him.

Sexy ex-ex-girlfriend dreams - not always desired, thank you subconscious. But given my day job it could always be so much worse, so I'll settle for it.

Well, one dream i remember really well is after reading twilight... Any of you ever read that series? Anyways, i pretty much dreamed i was as invincible as the vampires but i was stull human. So, i tracked down this girl who had been mean to my sister and killed her. Like, in a dream i killed someone. I've always wondered, since you always think dreams are real when you're in them, does that mean that i would do the same thin in real life? Because in a lot of dreams someone is trying to hurt my family and they .... kind of end up .... dead. Either by me or my Dad as he try's to protect us. I'm actually kind of glad that happens though. Like preparation if anyone ever breaks in. You want to kill my baby sister? I'll kill you first.....

I had a crazy one last night. It was set in Beauty and the Beast. Gaston had been imprisoned instead of killed. Beast was still a beast and they went to see Gaston. He had gone crazy in his prison and was somehow blinded. He was trying to warn them of a dark, evil Spector. He seemed on the verge of panic, Belle seemed worried and Beast didn't believe him in the least. They left the prison and then the dream ended.

I have no idea what to make of this. It's definitely one of the weirder dreams I've ever had. huh.gif

I once had a dream where I was flying on a broom, like in Harry Potter, in a giant movie theater. A few minutes later a fire-breathing kitten showed up, and I just woke up. I quite honestly cannot explain what was going on, but a few weeks afterwards my family briefly looked after a kitten who looked creepily like the one from my dream. Sadly, it did not breath fire.

I dreamt that I was rich and a bunch of scientists came in and put a spinosaur in the room next to mine. At first I was terrified because it could easily break the wall. So I went over to look at it, and noticed it was very sad because it was being restrained, probed and tested on. So I released it and it let me rid it and it went on a rampage through the mansion. Then we went somewhere and I made the spinosaur nom my friends face (o.o) and then we were halfway to England before I woke up.

I ordered a ice cream at McDonald, but I had to leave before it served because someone called my dad's name. I walked for while and I saw someone is cutting a child with saw. I rushed to home and someone came. I saw him and I locked all door and window. He keeps knocking the door and he suddenly takes monkey spanner and smash door with it. I keep holding the lock from opening and called to police but line was busy for several times. After many tries, I finally contact with someone. I said where I am and what happening. He asked what is my name and which grade I am. He said it's done and hang up. Right after that, door had been finally destroyed and opened. And he tried to do something with wire to me and I woke up.

Wow what wondrous and horrific dreams here.

I typically recall my dreams, and typically they are quite long and detailed.

But recently I woke after dreaming of seeing a cow far up on a peacefully sunlit hill with scattered trees. A black and white one. Looking calm, grazing.

Silly and peaceful.

I had a terrible dream where my friend wouldn't stop drinking this weird beer and suddenly she disappeared and I was miles away with her phone, and I couldn't tell if she was okay.

Maybe it's because of my screwed-up sleep schedule, but I haven't been really remembering any of my dreams lately. The last one I do remember involves me thinking that I woke up from a nap in the school library to find it was 10:*something* before I actually woke up... From my nap in the school library. biggrin.gif

Oddly enough, I haven't had a dream that I remember about DFO when I've pretty much had one dream per videogame played any other time. Though maybe I just don't remember them instead of not having them.

My weirdest dream so far.Never had a death like this in a dream.

My character was inside a game,But at the same time,was outside the game,playing it,on an IPad.And that's barely the beginning.

The game had an odd SCP vibe. I kept getting scares (Gears falling apart,vision being blurred,Things chasing me)

Until,at one point,i got to a sort of subway (Not the store!) while running away from something. Here's where the censorkip.gif -up happens.

On the subway,it went for a while,then de doors opened for a brief moment.I only looked outside to see if there were any monsters..-But no.Only gears. (The outside was a sorta steampunky (?) environement).As they moved fast,and i waited for the next station to get further away from them.

On the next station,the doors opened,but not for long enough fo me to leave.The subway later ran through a "Net" of white particles...and the censorkip.gif -up culminates here. I felt dizzy.Light.Fell to the ground and blacked out.I could feel myself shaking. I later was able to open my eyes for a moment.Only to black out again and presumabily die,as i woke up there.

Deaths like this never happen in my dreams. Is this normal?...

And it was especially weird since,i could actually (loosely,but this is very abnormal still) control the character. In my normal nightmares (or dreams in general.i only have nightmares) they're just animations that play before my eyes.No control whatsoever.

Edited by OceanLorde

I dreamt I was piloting an Evangelion with the Queen of England. I reached out to shake her hand and then kept shaking it for 10 dream minutes. I finally let go, and then she raised her hand to get something on a shelf. I grabbed her hand and started shaking it again.

I think this says a lot about my social skills.

Last night I dreamed about a girl I know getting married and I could barely follow the ceremony (I don't even know who was the groom) because I was busy sweeping the floor, as the huge gift my friends made her was spreading glitter everywhere. Later I left the party with the bride's little brother and her cousin: we were thinking about taking a bath in a pool nearby when the sky went black and I woke up.

It perfectly reflected what I did today: working hard while others merrily talked about the fun they had together and feeling totally left out. At least I took that bath.

Melomancer, I don't know what an Evangelion is, but next time you have that dream please come and pick me up.

Edited by Lizzyluna

I had an awesome dream a couple of days ago where I had that disease that makes you see sound!

In the dream I was listening to music, when all of a sudden I got a weird headache and then the air started shimmering and colors appeared.

The colors would go brighter and dimmer and shimmer with the melody of the music, and then I guess the song ended and I woke up, but I woke with the same headache I had in the dream, haha~ :>