skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I dreamed last night that there was a holiday breeding season and I almost missed it! When I did join in nothing would breed right and the new eggs kept getting sick or dying.

I've had some....uhhh...."interesting" dreams lately. unsure.gif Two are far too explicit (for various reasons) to describe in detail >.>

The two I can describe are;

1) Working as a low-paid grunt in this super-advanced futuristic theme park/city where most of the other employers are robots and the owner is some megalomaniac who rules with an iron fist. Apparently I'm a part of some rebel group and get caught, dragged down to the bowels of the city where it turns out that most of the "robots" were humans, and I'm about to join them. I manage to escape, and ended up being chased around by this spider robot.

2) An old ruin, there's a cult trying to summon some kind of demon. Manage to stop them, but the demon doesn't take to kindly to that and attempts to drap me through his crumbling portal.

One thing I have noticed in my dreams is that I'm rarely "me", so to speak. They're normally first person, but I'm usually someone else, not me.

I've had some....uhhh...."interesting" dreams lately. unsure.gif Two are far too explicit (for various reasons) to describe in detail >.>

The two I can describe are;

1) Working as a low-paid grunt in this super-advanced futuristic theme park/city where most of the other employers are robots and the owner is some megalomaniac who rules with an iron fist. Apparently I'm a part of some rebel group and get caught, dragged down to the bowels of the city where it turns out that most of the "robots" were humans, and I'm about to join them. I manage to escape, and ended up being chased around by this spider robot.

2) An old ruin, there's a cult trying to summon some kind of demon. Manage to stop them, but the demon doesn't take to kindly to that and attempts to drap me through his crumbling portal.

One thing I have noticed in my dreams is that I'm rarely "me", so to speak. They're normally first person, but I'm usually someone else, not me.

Ok, don't know if you'll take offense to this, but I imagine you as Peridot, so whenever you describe... interesting things happening to you, I imagining them happening to Peridot.

I had another weird dream today.

So there are these aliens, and they attack this school that I'm in (It doesn't look like the school, but it is my school) The only people left are the kids. (I was a 5th grader in the dream) We go looking for supplies, but then my little brother finds a Honor Roll I threw out, and that's how the aliens found out about our school. We all go outside for some weird reason, but three kids are left behind. Some kid pokes his head out and says "There's some clothes that belong to A.R (I won't tell his name.), and a girl named Sarah Vandermeer fainted when she saw the aliens!" (That is what he said. I don't even know anyone named Sarah Vandermeer.) We all go back into the school, and then we sneak into different classrooms to attack the aliens. Then I woke up.

I was at lab at highschool or middleschool. I saw something looks like RAM at there. I asked another student there what this is. (I think there was middleschool because his nametag was yellow.) Then he looks angry so I went out from there. Then I saw he was running around there. I moved to room there was a bookshelf in corner. I thought there was library but it was classroom. I moved to my classroom and woke up before class started.

So last night I had a rather peculiar dream. And it was so nice. wub.gif

So it was evening/night, at least it was dark, and I was participating in a contest of some sorts and a real life version of Valerie (the fairy type pokémon gym leader from Kalos) sat next to me at a picknicktable about 20~30 meters away from the stage. When I wasn't paying attention she handed me a note only reading "you're 7th". I wasn't paying attention cuz I saw one of the other competitors recieve a similar note reading "you're 6th". Then the dream skipped a bit of time and the contest was over, I don't know if I won, but I was back in my original spot at the picknick table. Just before I went away I folded up the note and put it in my pocket. It was very dear to me as Valerie had given it to me. She noticed and said "Oh, you're keeping that with you? You're an interesting one, keeping something with you because I had secretly given it to you. *giggles* How sweet." I looked her in the eyes when she spoke to me, and I got so nervous I just blushed, nodded towards her and walked away.

Up until yesterday I had always found Valerie interesting, but now she's not just my favorite gym leader, but in fact my favorite pokémon character of all time. Yes, Valerie could apparently read my mind and yes, I'm still as shy in my dreams as I am in real life. Don't Judge me.

EDIT: Valerie being able to perfectly guess my intentions actually isn't weird at first glance; she has a sylveon she can talk with, and sylveon can sense emotions of people. However, she did not have sylveon with her in my dream... at least I didn't see it.

Edited by Felixr2

The other night I had a dream about my ex, Beth. I went to visit her in Texas and I was staying at her parent's place with her but they didn't know I was there. We weren't together but then we sorta-kinda were and we had to keep it a secret. When her parents finally found out they not only kicked us out, they chased after us with weapons. We had to jump off this really tall building and somehow we had a box that was able to fly, and we flew to the ocean, and then we had to escape into the ocean.

*awkward cough* well, some dreams are better left unsaid, to keep the minds of the pure.

But a lot of the time, I do have some really odd dreams.

And I have a heck of a lot of nightmares - ones that seem very realistic to me, and almost feel plausible that it could happen. For instance, I had a dream I was a murderer once, and about 2 nights ago, I had a dream I was held captive (Ie, tied up, starved,ect) by..an ex, one that did bad things to me. >.< It was awful. sad.gif

For instance, I had a dream I was a murderer once

Way back, I had two strange dreams that happened one night after the other. I don't remember which came first of the two. One dream was that I did not kill someone but everyone thought that it was me, when I just happened to pass by the crime scene. The other dream was that I did kill someone but everyone believed firmly that it was not me. In the latter dream, I wanted the credit and insisted that it was me, but to no avail. laugh.gif

Anyway, it is quite fun reading the dreams in this thread. ^^

In the dream, It felt really real..like..the feel of pulling the knife out of this.. ugh. >.< I don't want to relive it.

It is fun to read them, I agree. and since I'm awake at 5:32 in the morning (wooh jetlag and insomnia = holy aigsdioajigj no sleep but i aint even tired)

I'll share some past, really, really odd dreams that I've had.

First up, is one I had as a child, that I still remember to this day because it was so odd.

It was about a radiator/heater, that turned into a train. And it was a pirate. It took me to a mountain made of chocolate. I don't even. That's all I remember but it was extremely weird.

Secondly is a not as sfw one. And it happened rather recently. I dreamt that My fiance was a werecat. not a werewolf-a wereCAT.

And she was hunting me to eat me (dirty jokes aside)

She was in human form though, and her weapon of choice was a...adult object I can't really say here... I got beat to death with said object screaming "No...not the *said object*"

I woke up to my fiance laughing her butt off at me.. .-.

I dreamed my current UPS guy drove his truck through the back yard of my childhood home. So not accessible to vehicles. All I kept thinking was he'd have to drive a few yards over before he could find a way to get the big truck outta here.

I had a dream last night. I was a young witch in Salem, Massachusetts, during the witch trials, and I was creating a tsunami with my coven. My friend was helping me, but I messed up and caused it to hit the people behind us. We got attacked, but we got out. The coven had to time travel to modern times, and I had to go to my school that I went to in 5th grade. I think my friend had to change covens, and on my first day of modern school, I saw my friend. (She was mad at me when I messed up, but she was nice to me when we saw each other again.) My teacher walked by with another teacher, and I had to distract her, so I told her that I needed to use the bathroom. I think I weirded her out, because her and the other teacher walked away. Then I turned around to talked to my friend, but I woke up before I could.

I don't usually have dreams I remember, but....there's a tabletop game I've been wanting to get into lately. I go to the local game store each Thursday evening to watch and tentatively try to befriend some the players (too shy to be more direct about it). I only haven't bought an army yet because I keep having moments of doubt that I'll be any good at it, or that I'll really fit in the way I want to.

A few nights ago I had a dream that I finally did. I played my first match, and while I don't think I won I was glad to be participating for once. I took a break to go sit in a corner and close my eyes for a few minutes because I was tired, and then I was going to play another round with my new friends. But when I woke up (in the dream) the lights were off, and everyone had packed up and gone home without saying anything to me.

...I was too depressed to go last night.

It seems to me as if I dreamed a lot more when I was younger. However, it is possible that I dreamed then and now with the same frequency but I do not retain the memories of my dreams much now.

I remember an instance when I was a teen, I woke up in the middle of such an awesome dream that I grabbed a nearby pen and paper and wrote as many details as I could. Being half-asleep while doing so, the dream continued as I wrote on what happened. I woke up for real later on. I had writings and sketches on half a dozen pages, letter size. Alas, I could not decipher a lot of the things I had written down. I recalled a few of the details though. I still remember that this dream was about being in some kind of underground warfare and I had two companions I cared about.

I found an enveloped Harry Potter DVD in storage. So I opened it and I found DVD player was inside that. I connected it with TV and watched it. It was story of Dave. (BTW, who was Dave?)

Then I was at snowy area and that area was started collapsing. I found it was somewhere in past so I went to where time machine is. I said let's ride it together but they said they will came 10 days later. So I came back alone and found some plants in my home grown weird.

Dream from last night.

Still makes no sense.(Or because I forgot something between those events.)

Edited by sh20000sh

Just last night, I had a dream that I was feeding these bugs to a venus fly trap.

It was like a venus fly trap that had a flower surrounding it, but the most vivid part of my dream were the bugs.

They were big and squirmy and had long hairs that grossed me out (I was extremely disturbed because I really don't like bugs...)

Hoo boy, yet another weird dream. Edited for clarity.

Despite being a huge wimp, I reluctantly went with my friend to haunted house in a large school/mall hybrid building. For some reason, we brought a real axe and sword with us to use as "props" for something. They didn't really matter in the long scheme, since when we got there, we immediately stored our stuff near a cash register in a classroom, the checkout guy accidentally cutting himself on the weapons. He was pretty understanding about it, and cheerfully bid us a good day. As we approached the haunted house, we saw people dressed in scary costumes heading in the same direction, and figured that they must be employees. Getting cold feet, I went back to the classroom to grab my phone since I saw that everyone else had theirs. Phone in tow, I rejoined my friend, and started using the light of the Neko Atsume app to look around. The "plot" behind the haunted house was shown to us via a bad visual novel about a love triangle between a girl, a guy, and a demon disguised as girl, though I don't remember the specifics. Once it ended, we entered through a door to a hallway. Upon going through, we were chased by cartoony monsters to a dead end, then forced to turn back and work our way to the door again. Once we went through door, it opened up to a similar hallway, but with random walls in way. The same thing happened again, except this time, we had to dodge the walls as well. The next room was a hallway with a cloud-like theme, where we had to run to end of hall without being touched by fly-like monsters. If we were touched, we somehow got sent back to beginning of the room like a video game. After two more of these hallways, I complained about how this wasn't really that good of a haunted house.

With that, I woke up.

had a dream the other night where i was staying in a hotel that i've gone to IRL, and i was in a ground floor room and could see the indoor pool. they opened up the roof over the pool (which is actually possible in this hotel irl too) but it was storming, and all these people were laughing and stuff, as if it was safe to be in the pool while it was storming. i got really annoyed and called my mom on the phone and i was complaining that these people were being strange and i looked out the window again and saw lightning strike inside the building

then something had malfunctioned and i heard the water tank or something of the sort, which was apparently near my room, begin to act up

before i knew it, water burst through my wall and i actually died in my dream from the impact of me hitting the wall from the force of water

then i was taken to a log-in screen as if i had disconnected from a game ._. it tried to get me to create a new character

when i woke up, i couldn't breathe at first. this was strange because its rare to actually die in a dream

Had a dream last night that I was on some kind of public transportation, having a conversation with the driver and I took my shirt off. He was staring, and I was like 'what? is this not cool?' I didn't feel embarrassed though, I actually kept forgetting it was off, then I'd look down and be like, 'better put the shirt back on' then I'd forget again.

Dream me is a total nudist.

Speaking of being a dream nudist... I had a weird dream last night that I was arrested.

What for, and how does this tie in?

In said dream, I was arrested for running naked through a forest, screaming "YOU ARE JEALOUS SOIL!!! THE FLOWERS ARE MY FRIENDS!!!"

I only knew I screamed that part irl, because my fiance told me that I had done that and elbowed her in the face at the same time. xd.png

Idek what the heck I did to make me have that dream blink.gif

One of the scene I dreamed yesterday was about DragCave.

I traded yellow GoN egg with two adult two-head dragons. I didn't feel anytning weird at there but after woke up, I found everything in that can't happened.

Last night I had a dream that I decided to come back to dragcave after a several month hiatus (accurate to my situation now) and came to find that there was now a "Dragon Cave Plus" where you had to pay to use most of the features of the site. I was furious.

Obviously that's not true, but the accurate part is that I'm here now. So hi everyone; it's been a few months smile.gif

I have this one dream I keep remembering when I'm feeling unhappy, which basically consists of:

I'm floating in a semi-post-apocalyptic world where the sea is filled with trash, and I gotta survive and float to somewhere. I grab onto a piece of litter and float around til I see a bulldozer floating (I dunno, don't ask) next to the last bit of ice on the world. I was wet and stuff so I climbed into the ice igloo thing to take a nap, and it's pretty much melted by the time I wake up. I stay till it completely melts, then continue floating. Eventually I come across a bunch of people playing this game where a person threw a water bottle into this pool, and whoever could swim to the bottle and get it back got a free bottle of drinking water. I saw two of my friends there so I waved and floated over to get out of the water. I think I talked to them for a little before one of them decided to go explore behind a door. We headed down this tiny hallway next to the pool area, then started walking in the water surrounded by cardboard walls. All of a sudden, I notice one of my friends isn't following me and the other friend, so I go back up. Halfway there, I look in this small window showing the pool and see my other friend hit their head on the bottom of the pool and start bleeding, along with hearing this absolutely heart-wrenching scream. The friend down in the water was either being a jerk or didn't hear, so I started to run back towards my other friend. However, a bunch of PVC pipe was blocking the door, causing me to take extra time getting up. By the time I get up, I see people gathering in a shocked crowd around my friend, who is being held up by my mom. I don't want to make this gory, so let's just say he suffered brain damage. My mom began to speak to me and told me it was my fault my friend was dead, and that if I had gotten here earlier I could have saved them. I remember feeling horrified and shocked in the dream as I began to back away from my mom and my friend. After backing into a corner, I woke up crying thinking that I had actually unintentionally killed my friend.

The actual dream has a lot of nonsensical lore (I guess it would be called that?) that I left out to shorten it, but that's the general gist of it. I've only had two dreams about death thus far, and this is one of them.

I had a Dragcave related dream.

I dreamt that we all had to walk to hatch our eggs, like in pokemon go, and the rarer the dragon the further the walk. Things like cheese dragons and dino's were 100km aka 60 miles!

Common dragon's were about 10km .-. and thats still like 6 miles...

PLEASE LET THIS NEVER BE A THING. I'M NOT THAT LAZY BUT GEEZ I DON'T WANNA WALK FAR TO HATCH THINGS. ;-;

Last night I dreamt that I went to a pumpkin patch with my crush, and after searching for the perfect pumpkin we found one. We carved a cute Jack-o'-lantern and made hot cocoa when we were finished. Not an interesting or odd dream by any means, but I thought it was cute.