LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Well, I joined on a different account than the one I have now. I joined, quit, then started a new account wanting a fresh start, so I'll list both.

1st- Purple, Vine, Waverunner, White

2nd- Snow Angel, Winter Magi, Ribbon Dancer, Terrae.

I re-joined around Christmas, for those who are wondering tongue.gif

All Dragons without links are dead/no longer belong to me.

Grey (Nebuleuse Shivers), Daydream (Saint Celestina), Mint (Emerald's Daydream) and Guardian (Nemesis of Honor).~ c:

I grabbed a neotropical, frill, vine, and mint. I must have had a thing for green eggs at the time! laugh.gif

My very first egg was an AP split which I accidentally killed with too many clicks.

I did better the next time around and my first four dragons grew up safely:

AP red, CB grey, AP magi, and AP white

CB pygmy, CB vampire, 2gen PB purple, and a messy white. :b

Ochredrake, horse, sunrise/set, sunsong amphiptere. I killed the horse shortly thereafter because I was new and thus an idiot who didn't know about abandoning; my first four to grow up were that ochredrake, sunsong, sunset, and a royal blue. Poor horse. Stupid horse.

Purple Dorsal, Albino, Water Walker, Stone

I dIdn't have a clue what was rare and what wasn't so I just grabbed those with interesting descriptions/patterns

Edited by Chaos Rider

My first four were caveborns: Magi, Water, Silver, and Yellow Dino. (Pretty sure I just grabbed the first four things I saw, so random chance and luck got me those.)

I wish I remembered.

I think my first was my albino.

When you are on your dragon's page go to a "Sort by" drop down and choose age. The dragons on top should be your first four.

First egg was an albino- released

2nd was a whiptail(that i killed...)

3rd was a spotted greenwing-released

Nevermind! this little gal was my fourth egg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/f1AKE

And she's the only one of the original four that i have left... O.O

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I 'believe', it was black, pebble, grey and white. I can't use the 'sort by age' to confirm, as I know I have since released at last one of them due to inbreeding.

When you are on your dragon's page go to a "Sort by" drop down and choose age. The dragons on top should be your first four.

Yayy, thanks!

My first four were a cheese, a vine, a magi and then the albino. xd.png

A frill, Pebble, Magi and Spring

Yayy, thanks!

My first four were a cheese, a vine, a magi and then the albino. xd.png

Glad I could help.

My first four were: a whiptail, a sunset, ballon (now zombie) and waverunner (also a zombie). All were CBs. I remember I went to the AP and just picked first four egg that i liked.

Mine were Neotropical and normal Pygmy. I forgot what the other two were, but I remember within a day of joining I snatched a Skywing hatchling off the AP. I remember other eggs I got but I abandoned them.