LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I only got 2 at first..

CB Tri-Horn

CB Dorsal (Purp, AP)

I only grabbed 2 at first as well.

This lil girl from the AP- unnamed for a long time, right now named Yui Samidare.

And this pretty lady, CB- At first I believe she was named Kamuhi, but right now she's called Kaikidan.

Shortly later, I grabbed these two as well.

Okyuun, A nice stairstep goldfail Red Nebula.

and Jin Kirigiri, a CB Purple Ridgewing whose original name is long forgotten.

Those:

view/HG4t6]user posted image[/url]

view/QKkw8]user posted image[/url]

/view/LNyKE]user posted image[/url]

view/3GvWj]user posted image[/url]

-view spam removed, please use lineage links on the forum

Edited by rubyshoes

My first one was Green, I grabbed the next ones, a Magi and a Purple, few days later and the fourth, Red, came along a week after that. The Red one was also my first AP nab.

I caught my first two on 28th November 2008:

Sir Aletazo, now Lord Aletazo, a CB Skywing

Sir Alcedo, now Lord Alcedo, a CB White

And the other two on the next day:

King Mianoris, now Mianoris, a messy Guardian

Lady Serpenta, now Serpenta Schlangenzunge, a messy Pebble/Green

Looking at this, it could be possible that I spend my first day in the cave and went to the AP on the other day. Interesting! xd.png

And, wow, searching for my first four I realised how few breeds we had those days - when I joined, Old Pinks were dropping like a pest and Frills hadn't be invented yet (I actually remember exitedly hunting them when they were relased! X)). It didn't take me long to find those four between the ~ 1500 other dragons on my scroll.

All mints. X) They were so cute. Unfortunately, I didn't understand how to care for them and they died. D:

I think my first egg was a vine with a low gen messy lineage O.o

Vines fill the AP back then.

Mine were:

user posted image Vine Dragon

user posted image Spitfire Dragon

user posted image Royal Blue Dragon

user posted image Turpentine Dragon

I don't really remember, but it was the very common ones, but they died cuz I couldn't get enough views and I didn't know about those hatching sites til after they died.

What are hatching sites? And what are the names to some of them? Cause I have a rare gold dragon egg and would hate to see it die!

Edited by thunderwolf181

Also, try these websites on google.

Draghatch.tk

The allure of neglected dragons

Egg drop soup

These work well, egg drop soup has been down lately though.

I got a swallowtail. I waited a week, then got a gray. I waited some more, and then nabbed a mint from the ap, as it was low time. Finally, I got my nocturne!

Mine are the four frozen hatchlings in my cave: Purple, Pink, Pygmy and Seasonal. I decided to freeze them because I had to go on holiday and didn't think I'd be able to get them hatched on time xP

I picked a Night Glory Drake, a Deep Sea, a purple Dorsal and an Ochredrake. Only the Dorsal was a Caveborn and I remember being so excited and happy when I finally got the Night Glory because the egg was beautiful. The Dragon that hatched from this egg is still my absolute favourite! tongue.gif

Mine was a mint, a pygmy, a guardian, and a hellfire. I killed all of them except the hellfire (didn't know you could just abandon them). I also remember seeing a cb gold but I chose to google the egg descriptions and whatnot so before I knew it it was gone (probably wouldnt have picked it up anyways since I liked the hellfire sprite more)

Edited by Sarah864

I think my first four eggs on here that actually hatched without dying were a black, a winter seasonal, a red, and a frill.

A Gold-Horned Tangar, Magi, Daydream, and Albino. They're pretty common, but I still love them.

Hmm... A Pygmy, a vine, a thunder, and a whiptail. I didn't know about click sites back then though so they all died.

I actually didn't lock myself at the start - I just picked up a Balloon, an Albino, and a Grey, all CB. I was very lucky in that I joined via another site's forums - I think someone else saw the eggs in my signature and added them to click sites for me. Then before I found the forums, I think I found a click site which no longer exists. Honestly, it was mostly luck that made my first three survive to adulthood.

I don't remember my first eggs, and they died too.

It took me some tries before I figured out how to get enough views for my eggs.

But my first dragon to grow up was a gray. I still have it, and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. smile.gif