LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

First Four:

An AP user posted image Electric that died as an egg.

A CB user posted imageHarvest that died as a hatchling. Named Suitior.

A CB user posted image Sunstone that died as a hatchling. Named Gliyph.

A CB user posted image Water that died as a hatchling. Named Flire.

Second Four:

CB Green named Skiyl.

CB Deep Sea named Lithin.

CB Seawyrm Pygmy named Flisky

CB Water Walker named Gile

Found out about click-sites with the second four, so they survived the massacre.

The only one I remember is my red, 'cos I liked the look of them. She's now a zombie dragon.

My first dragon was my albino, Albus Ghost. I think I may have picked up a few other eggs after him, but they died.

Basically right after raising him though I went off for 6 months of inactivity and only really got into the game around Valentine's Day this year, so really, what I regard as my "first four" are those I caught then - a Rosebud (Cadance Rosalie), a Sweetling (Shining Orchid), a Brimstone (Golden Duckling), and a Pygmy (Lemon Daze).

Female Daydream

Female Sunset

Male Cavern Lurker

Female Black

I can't remember my first dragons in my old account though o_O

Male Whiptail

Male Daydream

Female Frill

And a male Water dragon were my first four :3

The four of them are at the very top of my scroll (excluding eggs) 'w'

Sunset, Vampire, Sunset and Vampire. The sunrise/sunset eggs looked 'cool' and the Vampires, well I had seen one (either in the AP or on another forum) and decided to find out what it was, then aimed for them in the AP. Has nothing to do with my name (or maybe it has everything to do with it?). I have a description in the works for the first Sunset, the Vampires are described though. happy.gif

Seemed my scroll liked hatching things male when I first played, had a bad streak there where lots of things were gendering female if uninfluenced.

I forgot, but I think it's blue opal (the first one), a thunder, a gold (gift from someone) and a electric (the common not the one from the trio).

I joined before the AP is what it is today. Biomes didn't exist, and the front page had three of the black mystery eggs. Three of my original four were from that page. Only one was an abandoned egg.

1. Skywing

2. Black

3. White

4. Water

You were also allowed FIVE eggs when I originally joined. Here was my 5th, also cave born:

5. Bright Pink

Edited by Millie_Azure

Purple Dorsal (is the leader of my Dorsal Dynasty), Crimson Flare Pygmy, Skywing and a Gray.

I don't really remember my first four, only my first two. A male Storm dragon I named Lazybones when he was still a hatchling because I thought the hatchlings looked like skeletons and a female Black dragon I named Shadowfyre.

Ah, I remember my first four...

Dragon Name Type Manage Views Unique Views Clicks

Rk1Xj Die Fictor Adult () Actions 2,019 510 11

9D26A Pacata Quam Adult () Actions 2,084 531 12

pWMh0 Duplex Ictus Adult () Actions 890 382 13

nqRHr Albino Clamate Adult () Actions 842 381 16

Balloon dragon was my first to live to adulthood. I thought it was just so hideous that I killed it. Tough, right?

Albino, Whiptail, Guardian, Water.

I picked them because their description sound like they would hatch faster xd.png