LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first dragons were a Vine, one of the old Pinks, a Black, and a Water dragon. I didn't get them all on my first day. I got the Vine and the Pink first, to see how the whole concept worked, and if I'd like it.

My first was a single vine, who died from a glitch.

My real first four was a magi, Starpyre Childe, a guardian, Elm Blossom, a black, Fairpaint and a skywing, Ice Lilly.

I released Starpyre and Elm because awhile ago I felt like they wanted to be free and pass the clan down to their kid. ... ... ... dry.gif Really regret it now but I'm incredibly impulsive.

i believe mine were nocturne, sunset, magi, normal pygmy, I got all but one of them from the ap. i was very confused with the cave back then, and i liked being able to actually see the eggs. though not all 4 were gotten at the same time.

the sunset and Magi i actually permanent mates, (both have decently pretty even gen lineages.)

First: Ochredrake

Second: Balloon dragon

Third: Ridgewing dragon

Fourth: Horse dragon

I remember this list like this was yesterday...They grown so fast sad.gif

How could I forget? I spent most of the day clicking on them to hatch. (because I didn't know about the click sites) the first 400 views were all me. wacko.gif

1st: Male Water Dragon

2nd: Female Gray/Weather Dragon

3rd: Male Canopy Dragon

4th: Earth Dragon, but I killed it by mistake (I didn't know you could abandon it instead >.<; )

Oh no, I didn't grab four. I didn't know about view/click sites, so I was scared of anything I got dying from not enough views, so I started out with one egg, and put it on the only forum I used that had space for a signature. It was an electric dragon.

After it successfully grew up, I splurged and got 2 eggs - a spotted greenwing and a white. (I named the greenwing "Mosswage," so everafter I keep mentally calling them "Mosswage dragons.)"

Not long after, I found out about view sites from the wikia, so then I went crazy.

Edited by Cielmuir

Can't remember excatly, I think

Daydream

Harvest

Crimson flare Pygmy

White

Nebula

Last two don't remember which ones were first

Pillow

Sunsong

Hellfire

Purple Ridgewing

happy.gif Joined at about June last year

My first four were..

Frilled Dragon

Sunset

Neotropical

Striped Dragon

1) Male Lightning Dragon

2) Male White Dragon

3) Female Pillow Dragon

4) Either:

Male Black Tea Dragon

or

Female Nebula Dragon [RED]

Joined July 10, 2013 (Yeah, I joined the Forums a bit after...)

EDIT: Yeah, it was a Male Black Tea Dragon that was my 4th.

Edited by Kira-san

I can't exactly remember my first four eggs, as I went through at least 2 sets of dead eggs/hatchlings before I managed to get a grown adult. But my first four adults were

1) Messy female Stone

2) CB Purple Frill

3) 2nd Gen PB Vine

4) 2nd Gen Balloon with two dead parents

When they're sorted by age on my scroll the first 4 are:

A frill, a summer, a black, and a green

But I had abandoned a whiptail when I first started and I know that he was one of the first four - just not sure what #.

My first batch of four eggs were all CB since I didn't pay much attention to the Abandoned Page.

The first egg I caught was a Gray, after that I caught a Royal Blue, an Ember and a Water Walker.

(Because their descriptions appealed to me. XD)

They're all still alive and well on my scroll. ^_^

Edited by TheAkatsuki