LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Bright Pink, Skywing, White and Purple.

(in my lost account)

My current account: Daydream, Sunset, Cave Lurker and Black.

Mmmhh... My very first one was a CB Black, and the other three were: a CB Pink, a CB Magi and a CB Purple if I am not mistaken. :3

Let's see, I started with two (Purple Dorsal and Albino) before I discovered hatching sites. It was very hard for them to get enough views without the sites, but they did get a lot of clicks. Then I picked up a Sunset and Gray.

My very first (the Purple Dorsal) also just so happens to be the son of two of nepherim's dragons.

Mine were a...

Water

Balloon

Purple

Magi

Yesh, I remember them. <3 So precious to me..

My Water Walker, Geralze,

My Electric, Thunder's Sound,

My Stone, Creature of the Stone,

My Nocturne, Church Dweller.

I've never had an egg die by accident smile.gif

(Though by chance a lot were killed by Earthquakes, Bites, and manual kills)

I posted mines like a week ago but my best friend's first dragon was a alt black (we checked on allure for neglected dragons during our lunch break).

@o@

She was really lucky.

My first four...wow that was years ago haha

uhhh

My first egg was my vine hatchling which I froze

Then a white dragon (unnamed but I believe I originally named it Cretaceous)

Then a black named Charcoal Melanic

and my fourth one was a Guardian dragon which I named Crystal Tear-Drop

I only have those two named and a couple other old ones since I gave them descriptions way back when which re-reminded me of their names uv u

My very first was a male Spitfire, after that came a Whiptail, Daydreamer and a Coastal Waverunner.

It wasn't until the Daydreamer that I realized there were male and female forms

I don't remember exactly, but I think it was 2 Tan and 2 Purple Ridgewings. I came during their release. I remember I was able to trade a Tan for a Gold xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

My very first dragon was this White. He is very special to me. :3

I got instantly hooked on rainbow lineages, but still haven't gotten around to finish any of mine. xd.png

The others were:

A CB Sunset.

A CB Moonstone.

An Ember with lots of shinies.

After they hatched I got this Pillow and a Sweetling, which I released this event. (It broke my heart, but I just so much wanted to have Alt Sweetling-offspring Sweetlings and the other one had a mixed lineage. sad.gif )

That's all of my oldest dragons I individually remember.

I went right for my (then) favorite sprites at the start, still having lots of trouble ordering the descriptions in the cave to the pictures in the AP. xd.png

Luckily for my first clutch I discovered the hatcheries soon enough, joining the forum ~3 days after joining the cave and going right for the "how to hatch" topics, because I was already panicking. rolleyes.gif

The rarer ones like Nebulas, Golden Wyverns and finally Metallics, however, I didn't get without the help of the awesome Newbie Gifting Project. By now I got more apt at catching my favorites, but the first ones I got will of course always be the most special to me. happy.gif

An inbred Purple Dorsal, an ember, a green and a deep sea.

Nocturn, Olive, Sunset/sunrise, Horse.

EDIT: All are CBs

Edited by Baradrim

My very first egg was a waterhorse, which I abandoned one day later because it was a super messy lineage.

(So basically I read the entire Wiki on my first day, so I didn't have those "first four")

My 4 oldest dragons are (all CB, of course wink.gif):

Golden Wyvern, Skywing, Two-Head, Another Golden Wyvern

Edit: Yay, Necromancing^^ If someone is upset, I'm sorry, I didn't realize how far back I've already gone while browsing the forum...

Edited by Xaios

All my first four were CB, which I am proud about.

My first one is an Ochredrake named Sand Tail. His description also was one of my silly ones when I didn't know much about describing back then, but I'm keeping it on him because he's my first dragon :3

My second is a deep sea named Janacia. I remember her being my favorite because she was so "cool-looking". Now that I look back I know she still holds a place in my heart. I think she was also one of my very first approved description.

My third is a Horse Dragon named Senica Falia. She was the very first dragon I bred, and I loved the color of her.

My fourth one is a Guardian Dragon named Randolfiki. Ah, the memories with him rolleyes.gif I was still experimenting with how to breed dragons with him, and so he has the most children in my scroll, he's such a player tongue.gif

And those are my first four precious dragons <3

My first 4 dragons where:

A Spitfire named Zaphira - Desert Blaze

A Waterhorse named Foam - Wave of Ansalon (which I renamed with "Thuwed" later)

An Electric named Khellendros - Storm over Krynn

A Daydream named Onyrica - Crystal Dream

I've discovered hatcheries soon, looking around for information about how to raise them. I waited SOOO long for them to hatch smile.gif

I didn't know about caveborns, lineages and so on, so I've just picked up the eggies I liked the most from those in the AP!

I also remember I came during the Cave Lurkers release. Didn't catch any of them, I didn't like the description on the eggs xd.png

I remember three of them (had to look at my scroll for dates)

A female Hellfire Wyvern

A male Sunsong Amphiptere

A male Magi

happy.gif

Mine were a Water dragon, a Bright Pink, a White and a Purple one, I guess.

I just remember my first three dragons, a frilled dragon , a Water Walker and a Grey Dragon. happy.gif