LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Um... I can't remember the first for my past account... (I can't remember it's password either. wink.gif ) So my first eggs are the ones I have nao...

Edited by Crawdadsa

A vine, mint, balloon, and deep sea. I then looked up what they would be, disliked the adult forms, and abandoned them to get some different eggs.

Mine were some of the older dragons. Which makes sense, since I started in 2008. xd.png They were mint, purple, pink, and water.

My first two dragons(I only grabbed two to get the hang of things) were a Mint and a Daydream.

However,I had joined in '07...I just didn't get the site and quit coming on.Back when Splits and Metalics could be found cave born.

I had to go back and look as it was 3 years ago, but my first four were:

-Purple, red, white and split, caught on June 28, 2008 smile.gif

Followed closely by:

-mint, old pink, black and orange.

Edited by EverlastingAcres

I believe mine were a Black (which hatched Alt =D), a Whiptail, a Guardian, and a Sunrise. My friend was mad at me because the Black egg I got was one that she bred. xd.png

I don't remember all but I know I had a skywing and a grey and a balloon. The skywing died as did the balloon but i actually go the grey to grow up without using a fansite for which i was very proud.

Purple, (old) bright pink, mint and vine for me. They ALL gendered female and I thought I did something wrong with the clicks/views and stuff. xd.png

hmm....

purple, dorsal, white , water.

they gendered f,m,f,m.

i got them all off the ap and at the time i didn't think there was much difference between it and the cave. so i was quite shocked to find that someone had thrown away one of their bred eggs. I felt so sorry for the white. xd.png

Hmm....I joined back in '09 summer I believe.

I can't remember well..

But I believe the very first one was a Purple, than a Red (which I released because of inbreeding, I think?)

*cheats and sorts scroll by date*

Daydream, White, Purple, Paper.

My first was a CB Day Glory.

Then, two days later I caught a Daydream, a Sunset, and an Electric, all CB except for the Sunset

I'm still fairly new so they're still fresh in my mind smile.gif I don't think I'll ever forget my first 4, but just in case I so, I'm posting this so I can look back on it and remember!

1. 2nd gen Water - Magi x Water

2. CB Gray

3. 3rd gen Purple Dorsal - Sweetling x Red Dorsal

4. CB Guardian

Ahh at the time I wasn't bothered by eggs with lonnnggg or messy lineages, but now I am and I want to release the Purple Dorsal since I can't continue the lineage and even if I could it wouldn't be pretty but at the same time I don't b/c it was one of my first 4 sad.gif

Edited by kissxthestarz

Mine were:

Whiptail

Coastel waverunner

Green dragon

White.

Intresting enough, my white was a 5'th gen dorkface.