LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I didn't get them all at once- my very first was a White, next a Winter Seasonal and about after the first two grew up- Guardian and old pink. <3

My first was a Mint which I froze as a hatchling and released, the second (and therefore oldest adult on my scroll) a male Horse dragon. If I remember correctly the third and fourth were a female Water Walker and a male Albino.

I think my first were purple, mint, water and albino but I'm not sure since I abandoned them because i was afraid they'd die from not enough views.

Purple, bright pink, water(not deep) and frill. They almost died but I managed to find a fansite and save them. They are now in the wilderness somewhere...

I had a white, a daydream, a magi and a horse. The first three are still my favorite dragons to this day. biggrin.gif The horse was abandoned two days after Ia got it (Halloween '10) because I wanted to get a marrow really badly. xd.png

My first dragons were a Balloon, a Deep Sea Dragon... hmm, I can't remember the other two, but I still have all of em. happy.gif

My first dragons were Water, Waterwalker, Coastal Waverunner and Deep Sea.

I had this crazy idea that I'll collect all the water-type dragons and be satisfied with that >.>

I abandoned them all because I had no idea how to collect views back then xd.png

My first four were: magi (T'kalis), white (Mentari), purple (Kielle), and guardian (Jairdan). All CB except the white, and all four of them are still some of my favorites on my scroll. Also my first 12 dragons didn't carry the MB tag that all the rest have, and even though we can rename now I refuse to add the tag to them out of nostalgia.

water walker, water dragon, Dorsal dragon, and a deep sea dragon. but i thought the water walker and the deep sea dragon's were ugly so i released them but keept the others!

A mint, which i froze 'cause it almost died, and a stone which I released a couple of months ago because it was inbred. I don't remember the other ones though it was so long ago.

I can't remember all of them but I know my very first was my Ridgewing, 257 Weeks. I'm stupidly fond of her. So purple and pretty!

#1. A daydream egg I picked up because it looked dreamy, the egg died from overviewing, I was completely unaware of this until someone told me, but when I fogged the egg, it was simply too late sad.gif

#2. Albino - I loved the description tongue.gif

#3, #4. Snow Angels Alita and Olivia - Both born on Dec 25 cool.gif

Oh, this will definitely bring back memories. <3

My first four eggs were a lineaged Vine egg, CB Mint egg, lineaged White egg, and CB Water egg. A CB Split came not long after. :3

My first four were a CB Balloon, a CB Fog, a CB Horse, and a Flamingo wyvern