LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four were an albino, water walker, water and a skywing. Edited by PsychoCrayon

It's nice looking through everyone's posts and guessing around when they joined. xd.png

My first four were: a black, skywing, split, and paper. Still have them. biggrin.gif I think the paper might have been gifted to me from someone on LJ, but I'm not sure.

Mine are the White,One of the green ones,A wiptail egg and a Coastal Waverunners.

Edited by C4C3

I remember my first one was daydream biggrin.gif I didnt want to catch any other eggs 'till I catch daydream and im still pretty fond of him laugh.gif

Mine was a CB Red. I only caught the one egg and waited till it grew up before I caught any more.

Next four were:

Purple Dorsal

CB Mint

Guardian

Black

happy.gif

It was a Magi, Whiptail, Spring and Albino, if I remember correctly. :3

I picked up a storm, guardian, red and a white egg...then snatched a black hatchling off the AP so though I grabbed it after the eggs its the oldest dragon on my scroll <3 Those 5 are special ones for me smile.gif

I sorted my dragons by date and found out, that 3 of first eggs were CB and 1 was from AP. smile.gif They were stolen on 3rd of July, 2009. smile.gif

CBs: Magi (Teodor Dragonheart CB), balloon (Puffygirl Bubbles CB), water (Doedhol CB); AP dragon: white (Silverscales), she's inbred.

Let's see... I think they were a frill, balloon, waterwalker, and guardian (I went for the coolest looking ones.) None grew up, and I didn't actually start collecting dragons until months later. Now I kick myself for not getting frills while I could.

Hyuuu~ The first ones I caught and successfully raised were a magi, a red, a white, and a grey/ storm.

My first was a 6th gen black from the abandoned cave (still with me), born on May 27, 2009. My next 3 were stolen on May 30th, and were a CB Gray, super long lined Spring, and a CB Frill.

C4.

Grabbed 4 common eggs on August 2008. :3

Pebble, Skywing, Magi, Vine. All caveborn and all born on the same day. xd.png

grabbed common seasonal & water walker

nabbed stolen day dream & Albino

Guardian, Horse, White, and Whiptail. I think. I know for sure one was whiptail, 'cause the description says something like "This egg shakes from time to time, as if it is eager to hatch" I thought that meant it would hatch sooner than the rest of them xd.png

magi, guardian, common black, Green.....(All which died from lack of views :I) dry.gif