LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Balloon, Whiptail, Daydream, and Ocherdrake. They survived.

Nocturne, ochredrake, horse, and electric.

I saw some one else's nocturne and I loved it so much I decided to join dragon cave. Electrics are another of my favorite breeds, but that one was inbred. Still, I can't get rid of him since he was one of my first dragons.

Albino, Guardian, Ridgewing, and Flamingo Wyvern.

I don't remember all the poor dragons that died when I started, but the first four grown up dragons on my scroll were a female cave bred red dragon, a male vine from the AP, a male cave bred skywing und a female cave bred grey. Still have all of them <3

Mine were...

CB bright pink

CB fog/grey

3rd gen Vine

5th gen Skywing

CB bright Pink

fuzzy lineage Guardian

CB Red

CB gray

They all survived thanks to kind users adding them into ERs for me, after I joined the Forum in fear for their death ^.^

Mine were... White, Magi, Mint and Winter biggrin.gif

White, Magi and Mint were laid on Jan 19, 2009 and Winter was laid on Jan 21, 2009.

Some eggs had died before Winter...;(

My first egg was CB Balloon (I killed it because I didn't know that I can abandon it), then CB Purple, AP Water and Skywing. They had been sick, but fortunately survived happy.gif

My first two eggs were a skywing and a black dragon, my third egg was a their child, another skywing dragon and my fourth egg was a daydream dragon.

Whiptail, Deepsea, Albino, and the purple horse one, all CB. I'm surprized I remember so well..! Also, none of them died. X3

Mine were a CB Storm (Midnightgaze), AP Guardian (Crystalgleam), CB Bright Pink (Rosetalon), and CB Purple (Butterflyflight). All of them are still on my scroll~ happy.gif

Joined today and as the creator of this thread said, I grabbed 4 eggs xd.png

According to the wiki they are:

Balloon Dragon

Gray Dragon

Water Walker

Canopy Dragon

I don't remember the first four bcuz they died, but I'll tell you the first I've ever had grown up:

First: Alanthorna (Terrae Dragon)

Second: Isamya (Black Dragon)

Third: Ersal (Green/Pebble Dragon)

Fourth: Arnama (Water Dragon)

I also don't remember my first four that died, but one of them hatched and died later so that one (a vine dragon) is still frozen and ungendered on my scroll D:

My first eggs that grew up; Magi, Fog, Purple Dorsal, Black

Edited by user560

My first eggs... are my current eggs. Horse, Pygmy, Ochredrake, and Daydream. But they still need to hatch and grow up!!!

My first set of dragons... was an unusual set! xd.png

Gendered Paper, Chicken, Green Dino, and a Black Dragon.

Mine were ... Actually I had a lot but I didnt know about click sites and they died. I actually dont remember what they were....

Rephrasing the question:

What were my first four egg when I came to DC that LIVED:

Water, White,Magi, and...Gray =D

gray,black,grey, vine i just checked and i got these back when cb blacks where common if i had only grabbed some cb blacks back then

Edited by thomasgold19

Mine were black, guardian, bluna, and water, but the only one that was CB was the water. My guardian was a dorkface but I didn't find out about the lineage until later. All of them survived because I found out about the click sites in time before my eggs died smile.gif

I forgot if I posted on this thread already, but I am just going to post anyway.

Purple Dorsal

Gray

Albino

Pygmy