Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear Journal,

Bruce Senior has grown up. He is silent but kind, unlike me. I am silent and unkind, mischievous and evil to them. Orange Raikou labels me as kind and generous. Orange Raikou is so nice to me... I wish all dragons was like him.

Anyway... two of the eggs still haven't hatched yet. Mother is so worried. The speckled (as Mother calls it) hatchling is very strict and have high expectations with everyone. That hatchling is a potential war leader, specializing in magics. SparkZap could be his underling.

That's all for today. Crysis is still thinking of what to write in his journal.

~Midnight Ninja

Regular Black Female & Warrior of the Cave

Dear Journal,

I had a sucessful attempt at biting an egg a few days back, but it got repulsed GrandmaSally is going to be able to bite soon though. I have been taking care of three of the new breeds that have come to the caves. currently we have two Electric ones named, Godess athena and GodZues. GodZues, literally just grew up and godess athena has been grown up. We also have a canopy female named GodessAphrodite. she is a sweet heart, and now I know why Elvishgirl EG named her that. (oh by the way elvishgirl is now the "mom" of the cave and Merlin takes care of the more technical stuff, such as keeping track of the food and how safe it is to fly and magic and etc etc.) And the two hatchlings that we have are, 1. a limestone baby named GodessArtemis and the sixth (ungendered) child of all of the split twins and yin-yang's children. Lastly we have Bascule/galloper and Albi's egg, and two limestone eggs, an electric egg, and a canopy egg. EG has been very busy taking care of all of these eggs and hatchlings. We've been having great days with food lately. more buffalo and bison have been breeding and now we have a nice supply without completley wiping out their families. I've come to think I'm a "softer" dragon for the life of others.... orr maybe it's just because i lost my egg......, Grandma sally thinks i've turned for the better.. my sweet loving caring lover.... well i guess that's it for now

Pop-pop from the BloodSucker Clan

Journal,

Apparently, there is luck in the cave. It's all around... not only for us vampires. There were many successful breedings and lucky catches and all. We feel like the luckiest dragons alive.

Anyway, back to Earth. Our eggs are now hatchlings- one is Via's, another Vallis' and the last one belongs to Nu. We're pretty sure one would be traded away for a couple of the 'new' hatchlings. Nu and Via won't give up theirs.. Vallis... I don't know about him. He isn't like the rest of us. He broods and sulks most of the time, gives sarcastic remarks and always speaks in a monotonous tone. Via is somewhat like him, but she cares. She's deep and moody- but she knows how to love. I think I will have some trouble with Vallis.

~Vit Buveur, Leader of the Vampires

24th Day of the 2nd Month of the Season of Ice

Vit has been saying this lately- luck is everywhere. I have to say that it is true. Apart from the steak of successful bites, some pairs have produced some eggs. Lure and Blanc, in the pat two weeks, have produced 2 gold eggs. One has already grown though, and she is still unnamed. We also have a new silver, still unnamed and a 'Bluna'. Lady Kaze said that among the new species of dragons, the Bluna or Speckled is the rarest of all. We were lucky to get our hands on one. And we are expecting another, actually. More vampires too.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

pop-pop's Journal entry,

Dear Journal,

GodessArtemis, (the limestone hatchling) has grown her wings, and is close to maturing. The one limestone egg has a tiny whole in it, while the other has about three cracks in it.

On another note. Just a few hours ago I went with EG and my lover GrandmaSally to the nursery. She was very calm and i had a good feeling this would work out....... I took the purple horse egg in my mouth and gave it to her. she waited with it in her mouth. she asked me to count down to three. So i whispered... 3....2....1... and she bit the egg. We waited a few seconds...She looked at it intently. and then Finally what seemed sooo long it turned and stayed. we were all rejoycing.. well her grandpaJoe and EG. but that's all we need we don't need anyone else. GrandmaSally came over to me a few minutes ago and apologized crying. I asked what she was sorry for, and she said that she got an egg and i didn't, that it wasn't fair to me. I hushed her and hugged her with my neck, and said, baby all i need is you. and we were silent for a few minutes. then i said after she calmed down that we should be celebrating her success and i told her not to cry or i would take her egg, and we laughed. we all took turns holding the egg.

pop-pop leader of the bloodsucker Clan

Journal,

I have spent the last two weeks in a flurry of panic. I have been searching for another Vampire egg to replace the one that Dante and Vergil stole from our coven, but there was nothing. And I fear war has started...

When the two weeks were up, I was already at my wit's end. Genesis was due to bite, and I knew Vergil's latest offspring, a hatchling, ment that he was going to go after one of Dante's decendants, because the Darkslayers have been sending all of their eggs to be adopted. You can imagine my surprise when he did not steal an egg from Dante's many children or grandchildren. No, it was a low-generation bred egg from the AP, which he successfully bit.

I spent the next week in worry, almost waiting for the Coven to take their revenge a different way... Alberio, the young Vampire was named. I expected his first bite to be a faliure, probably a caveborn, as was the custom. But I had forgotten one thing. Vergil and Yuki just had another egg, a Winter like its mother. It happened yesterday. All was quiet, most of the Cave out hunting in the period of above-freezing conditions, and suddenly there was a screech.

"Where did my egg go?!" I heard Yuki exclaim from the Library, and I rushed down to the nursery to see what happened, dread pooling in my gut. When I arrived, Yuki was wailing over a nest filled with all the new eggs, but no glimmering Winter egg in sight. From the corner of my eye I saw a rush of silver, and the fear materialised. They took the egg. I turned, nearly flying in the same direction Vergil had left, to the dungeon.

..! Hold up, I hear something. I shall continue this soon.

Shiro Saki

Dear Journal,

The speckled hatchling has now a name. It's a male, and his name is Speckled Eye. I cannot wait for his full form. I bet it looks majestic. There is another hatchling that is full of energy during the night and has its colors changed. There is yet another hatchling that likes to climb on trees. We like to call it 'Tree Climber.'

Mother is quite unlucky. She missed an icicle egg and a vampire egg. I have heard vampire eggs smell disgusting, but Mother still wants it. She likes to be clean. How curious.

Mother is also organizing for a leader for each of the breeds... I voted already. Wouldn't tell you who I voted.

Crysis is starting to write on his journal. Time to sneak a peek.

~Midnight Ninja

Regular Black Female & Warrior of the Cave

---------------------

Dear diary,

Hello. I am Crysis, the first dragon Mother has raised. I am a mere mint. I often go with Mother to go egg hunting. Unfortunately, no luck so far.

The Draconian Breed Leaders Election has started. I won't tell who I voted. Mother had told a few dragons and I that breed leaders will last for one earth year.

~Crysis

Male Mint

Storm Delay:

The skies are churning too much today. I think Isis is getting herself into trouble again. I'm learning fast that she's one of the ones on the list of dragons not to make mad at you. She and Bolero got in a fight the other day, which ended in a lightning volt from the storm dragon's furry slamming into me instead of Bolero.

Everyone made a big fuss over me even though I am used to shocks, and scolded Isis, who flew off seconds before DJ followed. It seems even still he hasn't been able to calm her and he seems at his whit's end.

I keep watching quietly as the Ferox passes by. I can't help but feel entranced by these strange new ambassadors. And while they don't talk much to the other members, Haiela took me aside and asked me about my parents the day I was born. I told her I didn't know, but I got the strangest vibe from her...Like she recognized me.

The little time Mexa has spent with me, I did ask her where my parents were. She smiled sadly at me and said that they had died shortly after my birth, though I get the feeling there's more she is not telling me.

I still can't help to feel I don't belong. Like the reason for my name, the fact that I was mere hours away from death and was saved the last few seconds was not just because Mexa had been busy. But rather something else was keeping her from raising me the way she has raised so many others before me.

Of course, my suspicions are put on hold for the moment. Excitement is rising as there is a Gargoyle dragon hatching today. I've been watching it from the small nursery cave along with the growing storm and bitter winds as its shell slowly pops open.

There is a great deal of fuss about the Bluna baby just born as well, as no one seems to know just where it came from. If it was wild or what exactly happened. I keep hearing raised voices and it's putting my long time protecter Zalexia at ill ease. For one so detached, I can't help but look up at her like a hero. She's been watching the Bluna and has asked me to help because, she says, Aggie's mate, Ramor, is convinced something happened between her and his long time rival, Neano. But Lexi told me, as it turns out, she has read the vibes and while the mother is Aggie, the father is not Neano. It's his much more tasteful father, Stars.

So I obeyed her and have been coursing electricity across their shells. Not enough volts, of course, to hurt them from the inside of their shells but enough to hurt anyone who comes near the shell. The air crackles and I smell the electoral vibe popping in the air.

Aglaiate Sivlertip:

It was a stupid, stupid mistake. We both said so afterwards. I mean, Ramor has been acting so ditatched and Stars is having the same problems with the little piece of **** Natasha. We've been friends for a while and one night, I don't know, everything about him just got to me.

Afterwards, we couldn't help but instantly feel guilty. I avoided him for two weeks, but then I realized that this wasn't just going to go away. I was pregnant.

I told Stars in secret and he was to say the least afraid. Not of actually having had a kid with me, but of how Natasha will react. While Natasha cheats on him regularly, he has never cheated on her till me. And not only that, but now we have physical proof growing inside me.

That's why I hid myself from his sight, telling him I was going on a hunting trip. I told Lai, and while she was shocked and appaled a little, she confessed that I was her mother and she couldn't abandon me.

The first and possibly worst problem was going to be staying apart from the hatchling. My heart aches from it, but Lai is right for saying it. Still, I plan to watch the little one. Second problem was hopefully much more doable. Lai said if it was a sky, she'd bring it back like she found it abandoned. If it was a water, she'd pretend she was the one who had it. Since she had a water mate.

The trouble was, when the time came due, it was not a water or a skywing. It was a Bluna. For a little, Lai tried to pass it off as a child of Isvalyti, since the egg looks simular to his. But it can't stay a secret.

Ramor keeps badgering me. He's convinced that it was Neano. And Neano pays into it, though in secret, he pulled me aside and asked who I had it with.

I don't want to stay away from it. The whole clan is convinced it's mine, so why should I deny it knowing Ramor has a bad temper and tends to make rash decisions. I would not put it past him to hurt the hatchling.

I can't even keep my normal composure these days. I spend them flying, never letting Ramor catch me. The child just needs to grow up. Then I will be fine with bearing this all into open light.

Dear journal.

I got you a while ago, but there was really nothing to write about. Everybody did their own thing. But recently, our half-elf friend has returned. This is quite a surprise, but it's a delightful one. We haven't seen her in ages. Her coming, however, attracted some thieves a few days back. Ness and Kurausu, the Earth dragons, caused the earth to shake to try and scare them off. It worked, but two of the eggs fell to the hard cave floor. The first one to hit, a strange black and purple striped egg, broke into an unrecognizable mess. Our friend cleaned off the floor where it splattered. But the second one to fall cracked to reveal a tiny, shivering blue and red hatchling. We're taking care of the little... not sure if it's a guy or girl yet. The little hatchling seems to have some trouble walking well, most likely as a result of the sudden unexpected hatching, but seems fine otherwise. I'm glad- maybe they'll like me. In addition, we've taken in a spunky little hatchling named Angela... she's pretty fun to talk to. I really like her.

~Sabishii

Hello, journal!

Just yesterday, I was left all alone in front of a cave by my human caretaker. I don't remember why... I was sleepy, and a young Guardian like me needs her rest. So I went back to sleep a nameless, friendless little dragon sitting outside a cave. But when I woke up, a half-elf girl and a summer dragon had found me. Boy, it sure was weird to see a summer dragon standing there in the snow like it was soft, warm grass. I was under a tree, so I wasn't that cold, but the girl offered me a place to stay if I'd agree to let her cast a spell on me to stay this size. It sounded good to me, so here I am now. There are several others to play with, I get a name and a journal, and I'm friends with the summer dragon. her name's Sabishii. Looking forward to another entry,

~Angela Negai

Dear Diary,

Its been a while hasn't it. Well, I'm always busy training so thats my excuse.

Anyways, a lot has happened. The new hatchlings ( Canopy Snap and Electric Snap) have finally matured. Qualeo was so excited. It makes me happy to see her happy. don't tell Vexina, she'll really get mad if she finds out.

Anyways, we had another hatchling grow up too. Her name is Moon Dorkface Snap. Yeah, she is a dorkface. she isn't like Deldor, who really makes everyone mad. Anyways she and Rikku got together. Now we have another egg. It doesn't look like Rikku or Moon's breed at all. All I can say is that Qualeo is so excited.

Anyways, Vampire Snap grew up. guess what? the first thing she did was go and bite an egg. We all told her to wait, but she didn't listen. She actually did it! The egg changed, but Vexina threw it out. She was repulsed by it and decided it shouldn't be here. Vampire Snap has bee in a bad mood lately. Maybe its time Vexina and I settle things.

signed, Degund

Dearest Journal,

My staff, it's almost February! Our rider has been irritated lately. Exam breaks are almost over for her and she's not looking forward to the new semester.

Cave wise, everything seems to be going fine. Voltaire and Alexandra's hatchling has grown up. They've named him Rupert. Our rider has found a potential mate for him. The two have yet to meet though as the other is still just a hatchling.

Just a few days ago, the whole cave was rearranged and everyone given new quarters. The arrangement is most strange, though I'm sure I'll get used to it with time. My new abode is near the front of the cave. Because of my position, my owner says.

What else is new...

Oh yes, our rider has brought a skywing egg to the cave. Been several years since the cave has seen a skywing. The vampires are aching to bite these days, though my owner has been holding them off.

I think that's it for now, though my work is never ending. It's time for me to babysit the youngsters now.

Yours,

Balthazar

Archmage of the Cave of WinterRaven

Dear Journal,

Wow! I cant believe all of the new arrivals in the cave. After all of the new dragon grew up Mama got more. She is raising a Sunrise/Sunset egg, Stone egg, Magma egg, (Witch is close to hatching), Nocturne hatchling, Winter hatchling, Geode hatchling, and a Speckle egg. Mama is really happy about the speckled because she really wanted one. She says not to touch it and she put it on a soft spot on the dirt in the cave. I feel really bad for the geode hatchling because Mama said it was forced out of its egg prematurely. She said it will be fine though. There's also the Winter hatchling that was once an egg with 1 day left. So many arrivals. Not only that but were getting close to almost 200 dragons! So far there's 196 dragons. When the sunrise/Sunset egg hatches it will be 197. How cool is that?

~Chestnuts

Journal,

Luck doesn't last long, I tell you. Our streak of successful bites ended with Adele. After that, it all went downhill. Audric Etent, newest member of Nu's family, bit too hard. The egg cracked open, and the developing dragon died instantly. I could see it in Audric's eyes- he wanted to cry but could not. It was not in our nature to do so.. we do not cry. We are virtually dead. We are empty... sometimes I even wonder where all our consumed blood goes. Anyway, I am drifting away. As I said, we do not weep or such.. the closest we could do to it is make silent clicking sounds. We are not immune to sadness though- we are, after all, still dragons.

The next bite was done by Vincent Buveur, the egg bitten by Vallis. It seems like he was not traded away.. perhaps it would be Adele's egg instead? Anyway, Vincent was luckier than Audric. I guess. He took a lone Canopy egg and bit it. The egg was transformed successfully, and we rejoiced. Could are luck have returned? The answer was no. It happened at early dawn- we were all asleep. Not even Lier, our resident guardian, could keep his eyes open for long. We had not Sunrise dragon in our cave. A group of bandits snuck in the cave and stole the vampire egg. How do we know? Cheryl's ear-splitting scream woke us all up. She caught a glimpse of the no good thieves silently exiting the mouth of the cave. We were too late though. Humans- they are fast and stealthy. Or not.. we were all drowsy and weak in the early morn.. especially us vampires. We hoped that all of the eggs and hatchlings were safe- they were the most important. All of them were untouched and all there... except for one. Vincent was hyperventilating. His egg has been taken!

Sometimes I don't know what to think of such acts... why? What have we ever done to them? We humbly submit ourselves.. right? They practically own us. They control us. And yet they steal the one thing that is most precious to all dragons- our eggs and hatchlings. I am a very peaceful and democratic dragon, despite me being a vampire. I do not think bad thoughts, but I cannot stop myself from plotting revenge. They have drawn the line! How many times has this happened? Many of our future clan members... lost. Unthinkable.

I will stop babbling on and on about this. It is unhealthy for me.

~Vit Buveur, Leader of the Vampire Clan

Pop-pop's Journal entry,

Journal,

Since I last wrote you Godess Artemis (Nocturne) Has grown imto a lovely adult, but few peopl like her, because she keeps them up at night, she is waaay to hyper. Also, Yin-Sister's has grown and she has trouble fitting in with Double Trouble, and Yin-Twins, Her sisters. Three is a bad number her mom says, she says she will try for another girl. We Have a male Nocturne hatchling, gendered male, who will Be named GodJason at the naming ceramonie tonight, He get's along with GodessArtemis and will most gefinately be her mate. and then we have another Nocturn Hatchling that is not gendered yet EG wants two couples for each of the new species. than we have a newly hatched vamp. and ann electric hatchling. Along with a red egg and a bred Electric from Godess Athena and God zeus. We hope to keep growing our cave strong

pop-pop Leader of the Bloodsucker Clan

pop-pop's journal Entry,

dear Joournal, A lot has happened, although it has not been a long time. Twins and yin-yang's egg that they bred was stolen from us.. they are in great pain.. but even worse is the fact that our cave might not be safe anymore. EG is reconstructing the cave rooms for us, we are going deeper in the cave. Also The second Nocturn hatchling has genderd male and has grown up. His name is GodErebus. Then Grandma Sally's vampire egg has hatched and gendered, female. We have named her Chickie. The Electric and Canopy eggs have hatched and, god Athena and God Zues's egg has also hatched. BurningCoals, and RagingFire's red egg has a big hole in the middle of it they are very excited about their success. lastly It was finally time for Grandpa Joe's second try. the last egg he bigt died, he crushed it in half with all of his excitement. So we got the winter seasonal egg and, he said he was ready,... but i didn't believe him. Grandma Sally, the one who bit his egg, said she knew he was.. and I , dtill didn't believe he was ready. He elegantly put his jaw areound the egg and ................... gently bit down. .............. we waited ..........And it turned! There! I go in my head kind of demonic. There! Our army is growing, it's starting!.. and so i sit here writing this and i am excited. he did a good job. A new vampire egg, for Our clan.

Journal,

It was as I feared! Full-blown war has erupted between the Coven and the Darkslayers and Devilslayers. The commotion I heard was Onyx, the second oldest Male of the coven, stealing and biting one of Dante's grandchildren. It was successful, and wards were placed around the Dungeon so Dante couldn't stop it.

Oh, this is worse than I thought. Vergil's vampiric child turned female, I am not sure the name yet. I only hope I can stop this.

Shiro Saki

January 27th, 2009.

Dear Journal,

I failed. I didn't even see it coming. One of my good friends just recently had an egg, and one of the vampires that usually sleep outside of the cave got in and bit it. Now it's a vampire egg. I was supposed to be the one protecting that egg, but I was sleeping at the time. Thankfully, the vampire didn't actually kill the hatchling inside, but there was nothing we could have done once he bit it.

The other dragons in the cave didn't toss the vampire egg out of the cave either. Mostly because me and The Young Lady Magi were protecting it from anybody who wanted to toss it out. The vampire is gone now, and we are trying to see if we can keep the hatchling when it hatches or not. We don't want anymore eggs to be in danger because of the vampires.

We're not sure when this egg will hatch, but me and two other guardian dragons from this cave will keep a close eye on it. We don't want it hatching and biting an egg behind our backs. Our Mother seems to approve of this new egg, though. We're not sure what she's up to, but we wish we knew so we can plan on protecting the eggs ahead of time. I'll keep you guys up to date, and see where this goes.

Keisha Jericho ~ The Guardian of the Cave and all Dragons in it.

Edited by Krissi2197

Oh, Hello there, paper!

I am Baby Floats. I am frozen (hooray!) So I can learn and learn, but never get older 8D

Isn't that exiting?! Oh my gosh, my owner was so happy today, because guess what? She finally bred a silver and got a ba-woon-a! Plus she got her knee-converse a few days ago, so if she has a heart attack, it won't surprise me. (unless it's kira..) But I haz to go nao. BI!

Luvs and Hugz,

Baby Floats.

Edited by Releneh

Dear Journal,

This is Kyndri speaking here. Lots of events happened lately. Mossshadow keeps on bringing in new eggs like mad. If she keeps doing this, we'll need another cave! Fortunately, one of the newest hatchlings, named Tuna El'Fier, is a water dragon, so he'll be going in the sea. He is already excited to play with his father and the others.

There is one hatchling, however, that is scaring me. Ever since it hatched, everyone was sure that it just died hatching. But the master insists that it is alive. In fact, she has been paying a lot of attention for it. She seems almost too happy. How could she? Ever since she got her wings, she has been rude and cold to everyone around her. Even the little ungendered Pygmy, who is usually cheerful, gets knocked away. I have a feeling things won't be wonderful when she grows up....

~Kyndri

Edited by Mossshadow

Dear Journal,

The Magma dragon grew up! Her name is Queen of Magma and she grew up today. Mother has hatchlings that are close to Adult hood. The Sunrise is a Female and her name is "Beauty of Sunset." She has her wings and she loves watching the Sun set over the Cave. We also have a Stone hatchling that hatced yestorday and a Bluna that is just so cute. It loves swiming and it's clearly a water animal. Mother is still waiting for that Vine egg to hatch and for the Geode hatchling to grow up. The Geode is Female and her name is "Hidden Crystal Treasure." She's always Curled upand it concerns me but Mother says its OK. Geode dragons always look like that when they hatch and mature. Plus "Silver Reason" and "Wild Stripes" have a thing for eachother and they made a silver egg together. Mother is very happy and can't wait until it hatches. A lot of stuff going on! The cave is really cold and no one can go outside. Good thing somebody did a lot of hunting and brought back some dead Mammals. Mother has wool and heated Blankets from her house so she uses those. I have to go now. My claws are freezing.

~Chestnuts

Aiyi~~ You remember that boy Canopy I talked about, the one I grew up with? Hikaru-kun? Me'n'him are mates now! We grew up only a day apart--I was first, so haha, Hikaru. I never would've thought it, but all the others have been snickering ever since we announced it. I think they predicted it, aiyi!

I'm a little worried, though. Me'n'Hikaru... It's a scary thought, aiyi, aiyi. I don't know if I could raise an egg, aiyi, and what if it gets abandoned? What if it dies, aiyi? Would Hikaru still like me? Would I still like me? I don't know, aiyi... it's scary.

--Honou no Taiyou, Canopy Dragon

Kyah. There's a bunch new eggs in the cavern, kyah. Don't like it. Getting too crowded. I'm the oldest dragon here, apart from that ochredrake (and she barely counts, doesn't even have a proper name, kyah); now there's all these barely-grown younglings in the cave and they're getting all the attention. Plus this one black egg, the caveowner keeps muttering about "Is it an alt black?" "Will it be an alt black?" What is an alt black? I wish she'd shut up about it and abandon it if she's going to, kyah. Oh well, might be nice to have a black egg in the cavern, them an' a white...

Then there's those two new Canopies, being all lovey-dovey. I wish they'd just stop. Feel sorry for the old Canopy; there's three, and one pair, so where's that leave the older one? All lonely. I hope the caveowner gets around to fixing that; he gets all depressed whenever the younger ones start acting affectionate.

Too many bloody females around here. No gender balance whatsoever. I find myself getting all proprietary and territorial when I have nothing to get proprietary and territorial about. Kyah. I wish the caveowner'd do something about that, or at least get me a mate so my aggressiveness at least makes sense.

--Kazeyuri, Albino Dragon

Edited by Kazeko

Dear Journal,

There are three black hatchlings now, all non-alt. Their names are Cattlena Bell, Quesca D'Hennegel and the She-Viper, all females. There are four fire eggs that hatchlings disliked to touch. Mother brought us a fish that she calls Orangefin and sometimes Zetta.

Dark Nightlover has turned into a majestic adult, and changes color in the nighttime. She Who Glides loves to climb trees and always yearns to go outside. Hehe, that little girl.

All I have to write. The leaders haven't been decided, yet. I promise I won't cheat.

~Midnight Ninja

Regular Female Black & Warrior of the Cave

Journal,

Sigh. Giselle bit unsuccessfully. Yes, I believe our incredulous luck had ended. Shame. The next vampire who can bite is Maxinne. She will be able to bite an egg in... if my calculations are right, 9 days. That's more than a week. Adele's hatchling is ungendered still, but it will soon grow up. Hopefully, it's first bite is successful.

~Vit Buveur, Leader of the Vampire Covens

30th Day of the Second Month of the Season of Ice

Time for an update.

As of now, we have 3 eggs and 1 hatchling. A gold egg, a red egg, a bluna egg and a vampire hatchling. The gold egg is very pretty- Lady Kaze traded a vampire egg for it. The red egg was a gift from one of her close friends, whom I do not know the name of. The bluna was also a trade. In exchange, Lady Kaze gave the other person a gold egg- one of Lure and Blanc's children. She does not tell me much about her trades, but I'm pretty sure the person she traded with was the same person as the one who gave her the red egg.

Aside from the young ones, we have some additions to the cave. Our first Bluna, who is female and still yet to be named and a male Canopy who was found as a dying hatchling.

Hmm... that is all. Not much happening.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

Dear Diary,

Drac just came home today, very sad. She told us that her friend had just died. "What is death?" I asked Uncle WingedDemon. He said it was a time when nice people moved on to another place, free from their sufferings. I don't get it.

The Drac wrote down my name. She said it was a meaningful one, as...well, she didn't say. I don't see how 'death' is so saddening. It should be happy, since they are happy, isn't it?

~JudgementalDorkface-Thuwed

pop-pop's journal Entry,

Dear Journal,

The female vampire hatchling that grandmaSally bit is now an adult. We named her Chickie, as I wrote in my last entry. The Canopy hatchling has gendered male, and we named him GodApollo. And Godess Athena and GodZues's electric hatchling gendered male and they named him GodAres. The red hatchling hatched as well as the vampire egg that Grandpa Joe had bitten. Lastly It was Chickie's turn for her first bite. Now she's a rambunctious little thing and we told her it was okay if it didn't work, but she had full confidence. I gave her the egg, and She looked up into my eyes and...... She put her jaw over the egg... her jaw quivvering.. and she bit. I thought I heard it crack...... or mabey it was just my immagination. ..... Well I found out that it was my imagination because it turned. And there were no dragons that debated if we should keep the egg since it was bred for us by one of the dragons in our cave.

That's it for now

Pop-Pop leader of the Bloodsuckerclan

The 30th day of Wolf Moon

Dear Journal,

I haven't written for a while so a lot of things have happened. There are now twenty-six dragons in our clan, which Storm has named the Rose Clan, after the Rose Moon. I think that a few of our newer clan members have started their own journals as well. My family is well, and I'm very proud of my children. Storm still hasn't gotten her vampire, I'm pleased to say. I still don't understand why she'd want one... and now she's ranting about how she hates Exams, which are apparently tests. Anyway, not much has happened so I'll let you know if any delemmas happen.

Sincerly,

Autumn's Full Moon