Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

(An old diary entry from beyond HeartClan's territories)

Dear Diary,

I wish life in the mountains was more simple. Getting food is extreemly difficult due to living on the tallest mountain. The dragons who visit me say I should move but this mountain seems to be keeping me locked on it for an eternity. I wish to stay here because I feel there is some purpose for me here... Though I lack the knowledge of what purpose that is, I trust I can figure it out.

Anyways, today I met an earth dragon. He said his name was Brandon Cleopatro. He was very awkward and acted all pitiful when I told him I was like a lonely prisoner to the mountains. It was just a joke due to my addiction of staying on the mountains with barely any dragons to talk to, but he took me seriously and asked me if I wanted company. I was all like, "What the hell?! I don't need any company!" Truth was, I wanted company...really badly. This dragon just really seemed weird to me and...and... Er...

Well, then Brandon asked me if I wanted one of his items for a low price. He had a brown leather bag. The strap was tied around his tail. He reached his hand into the bag and pulled out a ruby the size of my palm! I thought he was sick or something because he brabbed my hand and placed the ruby right in it. "A gift from me to you." He had said.

Shannon, Guardian of Mt. Dragolius

Edited by choco566

Dear Journal.

Lucia's freak vampire spawn hatched. We're keeping it to see if it turns male, but we're getting rid of it if it's a girl. I really hope it's a girl.

Our human friend accidentally took a Gold egg meant for someone else to pick up. But, we're keeping the hatchling. Little Ein Soph Aur is so adorable... and curious and likes to play. I hope Ein is a boy <3

Angela and I are organizing an anti-vampire group. Ein joined us already, as did the Silver, Jeremie-San, the creepy insomniac Albino, Grace, and Jeremie's adopted sister, Little Aelita-san the Guardian. Now if only I can get Paula on our side...

Hopeful,

Sabishii.

Journal,

So I am not crazy. But I wish I was.

Those sounds... the odd feeling... I have confirmed it's existence. My fellow vampire kin; they sense it too. We cannot identify it, sadly. But it freaks us out. I cannot describe the feeling... it's dark and sends depressing vibes. It makes us sad. It makes us lose hope. It makes us feel useless. What could it be?

Truth is, I wish I didn't know. I want it to go away. For good. But it doesn't happen. It won't. Never will. Life doesn't work that way.

~Vit Buveur, Leader of the Vampire Covens

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th Day of the 3rd Month of the Season of Ice

I know she has school and all, but the cave does not fare well without Lady Kaze. She didn't even visit us for the past 2 days or so. She says she has an important role in a production, and needs to practice for extended hours. Sigh. I need to teach the dragons to be independent.. there is no progress when Lady Kaze is not around. They act like mindless zombies. Speaking of which, mindless zombies doesn't make any sense. Zombies are brainless, so why add the adjective mindless? Anyway, I'm drifting away.

Update time! As of the moment, we have 2 eggs and a hatchie. Quite low for our standards, really. As I said previously, nothing happens when Lady Kaze is not around. So.. our male bluna, and female red grew up today. We froze the bluna Sel and Marti bred too. The gold hatchie and vampire egg are both ER, so they would be growing up/hatching soon. Also, the new red and Feu bred today (yes! success!) and produced a magma egg.

All of the mentioned dragons are unnamed still. Lady Kaze hasn't gotten to that yet. Perhaps in the next update.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Journal,

Ohh.. what a wonderful feeling! I've heard that word many times before, but it is only now that I understand it's meaning: love. Why, journal? I felt it. I fell in love! With someone no one would have expected me to even like.

His name is Artemis Cearc. I met him some nights ago, beside the river. I chose this particular night to gaze upon the stars splattered across the endless sky. I closed my eyes for a while, then felt a presence. Oddly enough, I was not scared. A nagging feeling told me to open my eyes, and so I did. He was there.

At the risk of sounding cliche, it was love at first sight. A lone dragon was staring at me from across the river, his eyes boring into mine. He didn't speak at all, journal! When I blinked, he was gone. I went again the other night. I didn't see him, but I felt his presence. He was hiding, and I knew it. "I know you are there.." I said. If someone like Marti caught me in the middle of the night talking to no one, she'd call me crazy. After what seemed like 7 minutes, he appeared.. this time behind me. He only spoke a word, and that was "Hello."

It went on like this, speaking only a few words at first, then talking in sentences. On the 4th night, he told me his name. It was an unusual name, but I liked it. He is a vampire dragon, too. If Dori hears about this, she would be hysterical.

I will be meeting him tonight, I'm so excited!

~Faye Ange

Edited by KazeMunster

(Another old entry from beyond HeartClan's territories)

Dear Diary,

What's this feeling? Eversince Brandon gave me that ruby I can't stop thinking about him. Maybe the ruby is charmed or something? An old friend of mine, Penelope, told me about a feeling called love. She told me that love is what made her be with Keeru, her mate. Is this what I'm experiencing? Love?

I left the mountains for a bit today (finally!) and went to see Choco. She visited me once in the mountains so I decided to visit her. I asked her what love was and she just chuckled when I asked her. She then asked, "Who's the dragon you feel this torwards?" I hesitated. "Brandon Cleopatro." I coughed. Choco looked at me as if I were joking and then she bursted out laughing.

"You always were a strange one Shan." She said half laughing. She was trying to control herself I could see, but once Choco starts laughing she needs five minutes to stop. "Don't call me Shan." I grunted. I despise that nickname. "Sorry." Choco apologized regaining herself. I changed the subject in the end.

Later when I returned home I saw Brandon standing at my den's entrance. "What's up?" He greeted me. I rolled my eyes. "The sky." I growled. "Well someone's grumpy." He teased. I grunted. "Why are you here?" I asked impatiently.

Brandon shrugged. "I couldn't bear to see you lonely." He had said.

"I'm not lonely." I protested. I bet he felt the denial in my voice.

He responded, "Really, Shannon?"

I had sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just...," My voice trailed off but then I regained it, "I don't know how to feel...er...GAH!! This is so confusing." I had crawled into my cave and curled up in a ball, my back facing him. I muttered to Brandon, "Just please go." I saw Brandon nod and then I closed my eyes. I heard a flap of wings and before he was out of earshot he yelled, "I love you Shannon!"

The next thing I remember was waking up in a world of darkness. Turning to my side I noticed it was nighttime. I walked outside and faced the stars. I then whispered to myself, "Why, dragon spirits? Why this?"

Shannon, Guardian of Mt. Dragolius

Dear journal,

Wow. I never thought I'd be saying this, but Angela's vampire spawn... he's nothing like her.

His name's Yuri Lowell.

He's actually rather nice, and sincerely so. When Lucia tried to swat me with her tail again, he bit her tail to protect me, then asked me if I was alright. His kind smile... yeah, he has fangs. He is a vampire. But... he's not as bad as most of them. I think maybe he can join us in the fight against the truly bad vampires...

Oh yeah, Sabishii's sad because Ein Soph is a girl. I think she was hoping that the gold dragon was a boy...

Adoring a weird vampire,

Angela Negai

Journal,

Ms. Eryes is sad, she sort of killed an egg not too long ago and now she is in a moping stage. She's never killed an egg before, it was an accident I swear. It was just lying in the cave and she sort of kicked it on accident. Oh my stars she was hopping mad and sad all at the same time. The others were trying to console her but it wasn't taking affect as I would have hoped. The only good thing out of it, she got a bluna that no one wanted, she's even checked the notice boards to see if someone was missing one. Now Aysu is happy to have another like her around. She hopes it genders male, so she can mate soon. Ms. Eryes also got another canopy egg for me, I hope its a girl. It gets lonely with only one of my kind around.

Jambu Kermillion

Dear Journal,

There's been many things going on in the cave. Most of the dragons grew up and some have even hatched or have been rescued.

Mother rescued a Male Gray hatchling. His name is "Storms in the Sky" and the Bluna hatched and grew wings. He's also a Male but Mother is not sure what to name him yet. Mother is making room in the cave for valentines day. That's when Valentine dragon's start breeding and they produce new special eggs. Mother is very determined to get one this year. She'll probably be sleeping in the cave with us.

She got a winter egg and it got influenced to be a Female. Mother is preparing to freeze it when it gets wings. There's probably going to be a lot of hatchlings and eggs at the Abandon cave since everyone gets all excited over new dragons. Mother is prepared and she's not stopping without her Valentines.

~Chestnuts

Dear Journal

When you are a Nocturne dragon, and you stand still very long time, you have lot of time to think.

Play wants new dragons to become members on our clan, but she save so many unwanted hatchlings, so I dont know if we have room for new dragons.

She want four new dragons. I hope she is going to get them. They call the love dragons, or Valentines. Hm.. I wonder what that is.. I hope they are nice.

Elements of a Nocturne

Journal,

This is bad. It's worse than we thought! We finally identified the cause of the strange feelings and daily nightmares... though we wish we hadn't. There is a clan- rather a coven- of vampires nearby. Wild ones, somewhere across the river. No no, these are dangerous. Perhaps I should educate you about these.. different ones.

Vampire dragons who don't live in caves in which other dragons and a human dragon keeper reside in are called 'Wild Ones'. As their name suggests, these dragons live in groups also called as covens and wander around aimlessly, hunting for prey. They don't have a permanent cave to live in. Now what is highly dangerous about them is that they are way stronger than Cave Vampires because they drink more blood than us and actually prey on other dragons. I find the idea barbaric! It's like cannibalism to me. Anyway, a coven of 4 Wild Ones can wipe out a whole cave. That is how strong they are.

You see why we are so afraid? If they cross that river, we are doomed!

~Vit Buveur, Leader of the Vampire Covens

7th Day of the 3rd Month of the Season of Ice

From now on, I shall conduct my updates in an organized manner. I shall do them at the end of the week, which is Saturday. Much better.

And while I'm at it, Lady Kaze finally named the other dragons. Baldaquin Planeur (male canopy), Deux Ailette (female bluna), Vif Nageur (male bluna), Mer Fillette (ungendered frozen bluna), Brai Favori (female alt black), Dielle (female vampire), Argent Cygne (male silver), Do'r Attrait (female gold), Yeux Seduire (male gold), Chaleur En (female red) and finally, Froid Cale (male magma). Whew, that's a lot.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

Dear Journal,

I met him again, journal! This time, he told me that his coven lived across the river. We talked for a long time, actually. What else had he said? Oh yes, he said that his coven is called the Scanraithe Coven. They travel a lot, journal! He says that his coven hailed from a human place called Ireland. Pretty far away.

Until next time, journal.

Faye Ange

By now you might have guessed which book I've recently fallen in love with.. hmm?

Edited by KazeMunster

2nd month, 6th day, 2010th year

Dearest Journal of mine,

Ah yes, it has been quite some time now, hasn't it? All the time my clan and I have been away, many extraordinary events have occurred. On one claw, Bo managed to snatch two golden eggs out of the Abandoned Cave, where mostly only humans go. She brought them back to our mountains, and gave careful instructions for the vampires and the Captain, as well as the other Guard, to protect them with their lives. I don't blame her. They are the legendary 'Metallics', also known as 'Golds'. These gold dragons are one of the rarest species of dragon, and I am quite surprised and bedraggled as to how Bo managed to grab them.

On the other claw, we have been receiving many visits from various humans, all whom Bo seems to know like family, and there have been numerous offers of rare dragons, such as vampires, for a bluna. Blunas, actually called Two-Finned Blunas, are one of the four new species of dragon, but they are the uncommon ones. Bo so far has collected two vampire eggs and one vampire hatchling, and has given in return three blunas!

As well as this, today, Bo came back to our mountains with a long, white cloth. It was of very soft human fabric, and deep inside of it, something oval-shaped glowed like the moon. As Bo carefully set the bundle down and began unwrapping it - all dragons watching - she revealed it to be the opposite of the gold dragon - a silver egg! We cheered and held a short celebration. The two gold males - now already adults - especially took much interest in their opposite in metallic sense. Later on, Bo explained to Bo's Raspberry Rhubarb and I that a silver was, in her and her human friends' opinions, rarer than a gold. We were surprised and promised that we would look out for it carefully.

Even through all of this, Lovers' Day, or Valentine's Day for humans, is growing rapidly nearer. The clan has grown very excited, because we are almost guaranteed to inherit a Valentine Dragon into our clan! My mate and I are very excited, and continue to wish Bo and her "fast fingers" the best of luck to catch one or even two! Anyway, it has been snowing a lot, even though it is the 2nd month, when the snow usually ceases! Other than snow, the weather has been odd; snow, sun, rain and even hail!

Well, time is quickly passing, and I feel that my time for slumber has arrived. Goodnight, journal, and farewell until next time.

Sincerely,

Bo's Shadow Warrior; black male; leader of the Bo Clan

(By the way, I made a banner for this thread: user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=25808&st=0][img=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3668/5115688407390afm3.jpg][/url]

If you want to add it to the front page, that's great, if you don't, that's fine with me too; anyone can use it! smile.gif)

Edited by Bobophie98

Dear Journal,

Winter will be coming to an end in about a month. As a winter seasonal dragon I find this very upsetting. Solarina, the fool is rejoicing because her season, summer will be soon to follow spring. Solarina and I have never gotten along maybe it is because we are opposite seasons, she's just so goody goody it's sickening, but all is not lost. Our leader known by the alias skimboard808 has recently been gifted one of the eggs of the legendary trio, an ice dragon egg or icicle I forget the proper name, but anyway if I can get my leader to let me assist in raising the hatchling when it hatches I could influence the egg to my way of thinking. If I succeed with all it's power over the cold and ice as an adult and my own winter powers maybe we could cast a spell over the land to make it winter all the time. Wouldn't that be nice? Well I must go now I here something outside my chamber, probably Solarina, she's very nosy and always looks at me with great suspicion. Good night Journal.

~Glacia

Edited by skimboard808

Dear journal:

This is probably the last entry I will write. For some reason, I'm so very, very tired.

We threw a Vampire egg out of the cave, today. It was the first time we'd done it, as well. I do not know if it'll happen again.

~~Dancing Arya~~

Edited by Ghost Cat

Dear Journal.

I think Im ready again. I want to bite another egg. But Play dont want me to do it. She want new eggs soon, they call Valentine eggs. They sounds a bit weird. I asked my mother, Bloody Shirley, what Valentine was.

" The Valentines day is the day of love. On the 14 February, and only then, some eggs comes up in the cave. Nobody knows why they are there on just that day, but they is and people hunt the eggs very hard. "

I hope Play is going to catch some eggs, soon, and that Valentine is over soon. I want to bite an egg!

Sir Bite

Dearest Journal,

My, this is all very strange. The first time I've ever been asked to be in charge of anything.

First I suppose I should introduce myself--I'm Runeka, and the Mistress considers me her leading female since I am both the only to mother an Alt Black and the only who our resident Magma male will accept.

The Mistress has been very busy lately collecting clean lines to begin her own lineage. Though I am far too old to bear the appropriate name, she has told me that many of my children will join this project. I feel honored to be allowed such privileges, though I am deeply curious as to whom she may select for me next. I still watch over my magma egg, but I feel it's never wrong to wonder about what might be. The Mistress is beside herself to have a Legendary in her new project.

Despite all the excitement surrounding this strange upcoming holiday, the Mistress is not terribly out of sorts about it. She claims that she has always been horrid at capturing such rare eggs, and that this years pair of Snow Angel hatchlings were a fluke for her to have caught. But she will hunt regardless, and we will all wait eagerly to see what new species may very well enter our ranks.

Until the next time, journal.

~Runeka, Female Guardian

Uncle has done it again! Morgana, the newest female to join our family, bit an egg early this morning. I don't know how, but that snake called Vergil found a way through the wards, and stole the egg! Oh, I just want to tear his hide apart!

Genesis is urging me to act calm about this today. I don't plan on it. Our last hatchling, which is too young to show a gender, is being held under constant watch.

It is still eleven more nights before Genesis bites again. I vow to protect that future member of the Clan with my life.

Shizune Dorkface

Fallen Silver

Dear Journal,

Dear me. I was so lovestruck, I didn't realize that Valentines Day was barely a week away! How romantic. Valentines is my favorite time of the year... except Christmas, of course. I am a Christmas Spirit dragon.

The Valentine dragons are breeding like rabbits, but most of them failed in getting an egg. I visited the AP to see if I could find an egg there, but all I found were whites and pink with Valentine mothers. Stinks. I've been in the AP Cave for what? An hour, I believe. I didn't find a single egg. I really wanted to surprise Lady Kaze... I bet she'd love one. Instead, I flew back home, without anything in my claws.

But on the way back, I suddenly thought of something. There are groups of humans in this place I recently found out called the "Forums". I waited beside one group patiently, and sure enough, a human was holding two Valentines eggs. I ran to her and made it before the mass groups of people could get to her. I asked if I could have one, and guess what? She said yes!

The human girl, which I later found out was called "LizzyLuna" handed me the egg. I was so happy! Lady Kaze would be so proud! I carefully cradled the delicate egg, not really wanting to break it or have some other greedy human snatch it. I flew home swiftly and cautiously, then wrapped the precious little treasure in a white blanket.

When Lady Kaze got home, I hugged her gently and presented the gift to her. My eyes were popping out from their sockets and I was grinning ever so widely. She was confused, but nevertheless, unwrapped it. You should have seen her face, journal! She squealed and jumped and hugged the speckled egg in her arms. She wrapped her arms around me and mouthed "Thank you!" in her hysteria. On the way to the nest, she skipped and laughed. It made my heart flutter to see her so happy. I felt like a saint or something.

If I'm lucky, I might be able to get her one of those rumored "new Valentines eggs" people have been whispering about.

~Faye Ange

Dear Journal,

Your not going to believe what happened today.

I was in the cave just hanging out with "Candy Cane Cheer" until Mother ran in the cave panting and she had a blanket wrapped around her body. I asked her why she was running and what was in the blanket. She lifted the warm blanket and inside was a Valentine egg! I couldn't believe it! The Breeding season started and everyone is going crazy. Sure Mother had to abandon the Black egg but it was worth it. Anyways, the only reason she was running was because everybody was at the Abandon cave digging in the pile of eggs looking for Valentines. Mother had to hide it so no one can take it from her and she ran as fast as she could. There's also that Winter egg that's close to hatching and the Female Bluna that's close to Adult hood. (the Male Grew up.) I just hope this year doesn't go too crazy. With the cave and Mother.

~Chestnuts

February 8th, 2010

Dear Journal,

Things have been really strange lately. Our master has been restless since this morning before she left the cave. She came back with two eggs... One valentine, and one... Vampire. Ugh. Another one. About two days ago, another vampire snuck into our cave and bit an egg our master brought home. We weren't able to save it, and after it got transformed, we decided to toss it. Although our master wasn't that happy about it...

Poor little guy.

Our master is proud of herself, though. She ordered me to protect these two eggs and keep an eye on them. I know the valentine dragons are special, but I still don't know why she is so fond of these vampires. Sometimes I wonder about her...It seems as though she is WANTING for the vampires outside the cave to make a clan of their own and bite every egg in sight.

It makes me sick, but there is nothing we can do.

Our master is back out, again. So all of us are alone at the cave. Hopefully she doesn't bring another vampire egg. I also just noticed that the vampire egg she brought home has a big hole in it... Uh oh. It'll be hatching soon enough. I hope this all turns out smoothly, and none of the vampires get near this valentine egg. It seems pretty special to my master, and I don't want to let her down.

~Keisha Jericho, The Guardian of The Cave

Edited by Krissi2197

9th Day, 2nd Month, 1st decade of the 2nd Millennium

To Whomever Is Reading This;

Today was a rather dreary, snowy day, with a typical grey-white sky and billowing, buffeting winds that mixed with snow and hail to form a slashing blizzard. Most of the dragons of the clan stayed inside their dens. Although it is still very cold and snowing a lot, it has gotten a few degrees warmer, and a few of the dens that were worn away by the cold around Christmas have been re-created. Now most every dragon in the clan has their own den, except a few of the frozen hatchlings have to share.

Bo's Shadow Warrior and I helped the Captain and the other Guards build a strong den of twigs, leaves and almost-frozen mud for the eggs and hatchlings to be stored in. The den is still situated on the only patch of grass in the mountains, which has tiny flecks of ice on it. This den was built because today in the afternoon, the temperatures dropped to nearly negative ten degrees! It was indeed very cold today, and the hail-snow blizzard rages on. Few dragons in the clan dare to set claw out of their dens. I definitely don't blame them.

I am very worried about Bo. She only visited the clan once today. She said she would be back around "nine o'clock tonight", whenever that is. She said it would be in three hours. Three hours have passed, actually more than that. I wonder what has come of her? Perhaps the work from her human learning place she always complains about that must be done at her home is taking her a while. Surely she must have finished it by now? I am very worried, though all the other dragons who are awake seem to have not noticed. I'm only up this late into the night because I am waiting for her. Oh, joy...now my mate is asleep. Now I am the only dragon awake in the entire clan, and Bo has not yet arrived.

Ugh, it is two hours later from when I last wrote "...and Bo has not yet arrived". She is still not here! I am so tired though, I cannot possibly wait for her all night! Oh well. She will surely return tomorrow...I hope. Goodnight, journal.

Yours truly,

Bo's Raspberry Rhubarb; balloon female; leader of the Bo Clan

Edited by Bobophie98

February 9, 2010;

“Mama” I whispered when I kindly pushed her in the side.

“What is it Midnight?” she asked with sleepy voice. “Why are you awake now, it isn’t even dawn yet?”

“I’m afraid mama…” I said with weak voice.

“Afraid of what, my dear?” she asked and let me creep closer her.

“I’m afraid of that you and papa doesn’t like each other.” I said and closed my eyes. “Why do you hate each other?”

“Oh, my dear little lad,” she whispered. “I still love your papa; the only question is what he thinks of me.”

I didn’t listen to her, my eyes had found papa in the darkness. He slept with slowly, heavily breathe. Poor mama. She must be even sadder than what I am. Slowly I closed my eyes and my mind faded away in the world of dreams.

“Mama… It’s Valentine’s day soon…” I whispered before I fell asleep.

~Midnight Dragon Of Ra

Journal,

I plan on peaking to the leader of the wild coven on the other side of the river, but only when things go wrong, or they do something terribly bad. I prefer being diplomatic over being a war freak.

Also, I should tell La Jaune or 'Miss Annie' about the coven and their dangers. I think I would have to lecture her about the 'Wild Ones' too. Hmm... I think I must go now and confront her, before it is too late.

Ah well, see you soo- Good Lord! I hear Ailette screaming and D'or too.. I must go and check this out. Oh God. OH GOD. The 'Wild Ones'.. they made it insi-

Dear Journal,

This time, I will bring you with me, Journal. I will not show you to him, of course! Not with all those doodles and drawings and scribbles littered all over the pages.. how embarrassing. I bet he is here already, no doubt. He always is.

How odd.. he isn't here yet. It's been an hour! Where could Artemis be? I tire of waiting, but I must do so. I can't just leave now... he promised he'd be here today. Did he forget about me? Not likely.. Maybe he's busy hunting or something. Artemis will be here.

It's been 2 hours... what time is it now? Oh, 1:00 AM. Normally, I wouldn't bother the time as long as I have my Artemis to talk to. But now... oh. Where is he? I need to go back already.. Oh dear. Sigh. Dori would be suspicious if I stay any longer. Tomorrow then. I shall question his whereabouts and how he could leave me all alone in the dark. He knows I'm afraid of it, that naught boy.

I'm writing this as I walk home. It's quite a trek, because we meet at the end of the river, near the falls. Oh well, I'm almost home now. I feel heartbroken and terribly scared. I don't like walking home alone in the dark. It didn't matter much before because I always felt airy after my rendezvous with him. Everything is a blur around m- what is that? I can hear screaming from the cave. I must keep you now journal, as I will investigate. I hope nothing is serious..

~Faye Ange

Oh my, what have I done? I post an entry with a different font and suddenly, you are all enlightened! I have brought you to the light! ...Or rather, a new discovery. Sure, be creative with your new found fonts. Thank you, thank you xd.png

Dear Journal,

Elizabeth disappeared for two days. She spent all her time in the Abandoned Cave waiting for something. She finally came back with a pink speckled egg ; I've never seen her carry an egg so carefully since Desiree's birth.

Aitsuki was pleased, as she never had any Valentine offspring. She will therefore treat the little one as her kin. There are more of them coming, I think.

On other news, Elizabeth has had another lame idea of her : writing descriptions for us. We're not allowed to read the others' descriptions but I know that my parents, Makuro (damn her!), Kristnasko and Kuro-chan have one. None for me yet ! I'm both relieved and a little bit miffed. Does Elizabeth have nothing to write about me ?

Irkalla of the First Clan

Oh my, what have I done? I post an entry with a different font and suddenly, you are all enlightened! I have brought you to the light! ...Or rather, a new discovery. Sure, be creative with your new found fonts. Thank you, thank you xd.png

Yes, thank you for enthralling me with your fancy fonts! I tweaked the font just a little though, and added italics and size. ^^ Thanks again! xd.png

Dearest Journal,

The past few days have been quite different.

The Mistress has been irritated with the two split hatchlings--demanding they grow their wings. She has threatened on several occasions to banish them to the cave all we Wild ones were born in, but I have begged her otherwise. The Mistress is very worried with the holiday approaching and wants to be sure there is enough space in our home for any of these "Valentine" dragons she may be able to attain.

She is quite sad, though, for Mistress claims she has rotten luck snatching up rare eggs. We will, she ensures us, have to rely on luck to coax one of these beautiful brethren into our midst.

Basic Desires, father to my latest hatchling, has been in a boastful mood. He is quite proud of our little hatchling, though it has not gotten it's wings yet. He desire a son, though I myself do not care. Mistress and I have already named the child as part of the new lineage she is creating, so my little 'Heatwave' can gender whatever way it chooses.

Mistress Kallile is also very worked up about a certain purebred egg which has escaped our midst. It's days are dwindling, and she secretly wishes for it to meet an unkind fate to keep our lineage within the cave for the time being. I do not feel the idea is kind, but I do not dare say anything. The parents are in love and in mourning over the loss of their first child...I dread either fate the egg may have.

Mistress desires me to become the Molten's mate...and though I am hard pressed to argue with my Mistress, I do not feel it right. Abari, my hatch-mate, seems quite saddened by the entire idea.

Until the next time, Journal.

~ Runeka, Female Guardian of the Disillusioned Household

Hope you dont mind if i intrude. ;3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Today was a fine day. (: Lady Spring had spent so much time at the Abandoned Page these few days.

She carried home two little eggs, delicate and fragile. They were a pale pink, and speckled. I was enchanted by them! Whatever was so pretty? I asked the Lady, and she said "the '09 Valentines, S. Tinsel." I still dont know what they are, but they have this wonderful aura, and i just KNOW they'll be a female only breed, like Tinsel F. and I. smile.gif

I also went hunting today. I found a vampire egg! I wanted to surprise Lady Spring, but it seems she found out. sad.gif But she still hugged and thanked me.

Today, she seemed rather upset as well, however. I found out while helping someone get another vampire and and a gold hatchling, they were lost! Oh no! And the Lady didnt get her hatchling either. Oh my! I must do something to help.

I have fallen in love, i believe. <3 I have fallen in love with Radiant Moon's Glow. Alas, we shall never be together, as the Lady keeps it VERY strict i can not have anything to do with him. I do not know why, but it makes me sad. The only few times the Lady makes me sad.

He has been confined also, by the Lady. I know she suspects something.

Lately, after meeting him once, when the Lady was away, i have begun to feel odd. My stomach continuously churns, as does my head. I wonder whats wrong...?

~ S. Tinsel | ןǝsuı ˙S ~