Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dated: Eighth Day of the First Moon, Season of Ice of the Year Twenty Ten

Dear Journal,

Little Talvinen grew his wings! Also, Jadedawn, the frill hatchie is now a full member as an adult dragon. The JavaTiger has been offered an ice egg and is hoping to make arrangements to bring it over before any of our current eggs hatch. The little black egg still sits in its spot, no signs yet of what it will become. Oh, our neotropical hatchie needs to be named, perhaps that is a job for today. Not much else to say today and so dear journal, until tomorrow.

~~~Skydancer of Lupinus, White Dragoness of the JavaTiger Clan

Edited by JavaTiger

Dear Diary,

I feel sme knocking outside my shell, and loud voices. There were 2 voices. One was tiny and shrill, and often whispered some secrets to me. The other voice was much deeper and louder, and liked to kick me around. I feel uncomfortable.

Am I different? Everyone says that I'm special, so am I?

~ Unnamed Dino Egg

Journal,

There's no time for the date! I'm hiding in my den underneath all my possessions! Two clans are attacking us, fighting all the adults and stealing our food! They already took both black eggs and all three black hatchlings! Now, they're trying to get past Bo's Dreams Of Summer's claws to get to her hatchling, and Bo's Solar Energy's possessed DarkMagic to get to his egg! The adults screamed for all the frozen hatchlings - like me - to hide in our dens among all of our things. Since Bo gave me a soft, fluffy thing she calls a "pillow" and told me to keep it, it has been in my den ever since, and that is what is concealing my head!

Oh no, some of the mean dragons are in my den! They took one of my journal entries! I have to write slow and silent, so they don't hear me! Now they're laughing at something I wrote! Cruel, mean dragons! They stuffed the journal entry into the pillow and pile of things hiding me, and it's currently pressed against my wing. Whew, they left. I just checked, lifting my head out of the stuff. AAAAAAHHHH! Gotta hide gotta hide gotta hide! A bolt of red just slashed across my view! Everything is silent outside. It must have been Bo's Solar Energy's DarkMagic. What? I hear cackling. It's one of the dragons from one of the other clans! I think it's their leader. "I am the head commander of the Flashes," one of them just said. I then heard cheering.

"I command you to give us everything you own"?! No! This pillow is staying with me! Bo gave it to me! I just hid my pillow underneath my belly. Uh-oh. Bo's Shadow Warrior came up and said, "Not without a battle!" I'm looking out my den, keeping low. Our clan is behind Bo's Shadow Warrior, The Flashes are lined up behind a magi male, and another clan is behind...no one. Oh, I just called that! A male neotropical and male guardian just stepped up! "We both are the head commanders of The Shadows, and we are aligned with the Flashes. Give us everything or we will have to take over your clan. We outnumber you ten to one. It would be much easier to just give us everything you hold in your possessions than fight." the calmness of that guardian is unnerving! So the small-ish clan of male neotrops and guards, a huge clan of all male magis, versing us. The guardian leader is right. There are so many enemies, they could have ten of them on one of us! This is terrible!

The clan just erupted into battle. I see the possessed dragons attacking our clan too! What has happened to them? I guess it's not their fault. You know what's weird? I think I can hear Bo's Dreaming Of You, Bo's Volcanic Doom and Bo's Navy And Cobalt, whispering in telepathic tongue to...control the possessed dragons! The three trouble makers planned all this! Hey wait! The leader of the Flashes just flew ten feet into the air. "Who wants her?" He's holding up...something small and...sort of goldish tan. What?!?! It's Bo's Sunny Apricot Sky! She's wailing, like he's going to drop her. I don't really blame her. She's smaller than I, and I am just a frozen hatchling!

Oh no. Bo's Shadow Warrior just flapped into the air. They're going to fight to the death! the magi just threw Bo's Sunny Apricot Sky to the ground! Thank goodness another magi grabbed her in his jaws. He's holding her there, pushing away any Bo Clan members who try to grab her. Now, the leader's speaking! ... "You puny black! You can have her...if you defeat me!" Oh no! Bo's Shadow Warrior is smaller than the magi! But...his eyes are glowing green, and I swear I just saw a flame flashing from his beating wings. They're all fighting again! The magi is holding the female strong, and high up too, so no other dragon can even reach her without being pulled from flight by another wild dragon.

Oh this is so bad! Ack! Someone's coming! I must go! Bye!

Signed,

Bo's Sapphire And Skye; female frozen split

Edited by Bobophie98

8th Day of the 2nd Month of the Season of Ice

It's been a while since I've done an update on our ever-growing clan. With all the festivities and events, it's hard to keep track. Now everything has cooled down a bit, I can resume my daily tasks.

Many dragons have joined us since the holidays. Belle Valencha Dusk Dorkface, a purple; the twin Snow Angels, Faye and Dori Ange; Hiver Carillon, winter son of Epoque Aimer and Chute Feuilles; Hungry Banana, a pygmy; Cheryl Dorkface, a white and three new vampires: Giselle Etant, Adele Dorkface and Maxinne.

Besides those who grew up, we have currently 2 hatchlings and an egg. One is a magma, like Chad and Feu, one a winter, another offspring of Epoque and Chute. The lone egg is a Cave Born black Lady Kaze pampers. To me, the black egg is just like any other black egg, but to humans, maybe it's much more than that.

So.. that is all for today's update. Nothing much has occurred today.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

Dear Journal,

I have a mate! Today Per'rin and I produced a beautiful Guardian egg (which of course Riversong kept). Kyreah and Thor'ren also produced a Water Walker egg, and everyone's excited. But every silver lining has a cloud: Zaratha, the cave leader, was to mate with Trystanon, our resident Healer, but they weren't interested in each other. Now Zaratha is terribly sad, but ready to try again with another partner next week. For her sake, I hope one of those hatchlings genders male...

Karetha ((Guardian))

Edited by Riversong

1st month, 9th day, 2010th year

Journal,

Finally the treacherous storms and two-day-long battle has subsided. The possessed dragons are back to normal and having their minds wiped of all memory of them being possessed (done by Bo). The battle raged day and night, rain or more rain. I lead my clan into battle and lead them back out as victors. We took the lives of almost every dragon in the Flashes and the Shadows. The remaining rogues fled, and we chased them. Far, far away. After I defeated the leader of the Flashes, the enormous magi male whose last word was his name..."Zastanium", my clan pronounced me leader of our clan. We never really had a leader before, but now we do.

Though we have many battle scars, Bo's Gabriel Dorkface-Riddle - and his daughter, the new adult Bo's Drift Dorkface-Riddle - are healing the wounds at a cheetah's speed.In no time, my clan will be well enough to begin rebuilding the damages. What about the eggs and hatchlings, you ask? They are back. Bo's Solar Energy stole the power of teleportation from one of the deceased magis, used it to bring back all of our eggs and hatchlings, then teleported the power back to the mighty Ruler of all Dragons, TJ.

Bo's Dreaming Of You, Bo's Volcanic Doom and Bo's Navy And Cobalt are being severely punished in ways that are so terrible I cannot write them out. We found out that Cobalt is innocent, and claimed he did not want to meet and plan the enormous attack, and Navy growled that it was true. The two split brother will most likely never fully be one with each other again.

Well, that is it with the battling. I have very good news, besides Bo's obsession with the black eggs! Today in the abandoned cave, a very nice human, whom Bo proclaimed was named "Pikabubba" (an odd name, but a name nonetheless) gave her a vampire egg!  We are ecstatic that Bo's grandest wish has been granted on this lovely day! Bo says she will be in our clan a lot now, because of the vampire egg. Oddly, the vampire egg seems to "enjoy" being close to the other eggs and hatchlings in the Egg and Hatchling Area, which is odd since Bo described vampires as "slightly but unmistakably Gothic". Oh well. I suppose it won't affect the egg in a life-or-death matter. Also, Bo was given a stone egg from the Thuwed lineage, which means that the egg descended from two dragons that belonged to the Ruler of all Dragons, TJ! Wow! Bo stated that the egg was given to her by a benevolent human whom she called "Thu".

Well, that is all I am currently able to write. I have my leadership duties awaiting me! Good day!

Signed,

Bo's Shadow Warrior; leader of the Bo Clan

Edited by Bobophie98

Dear journal,

Celebrations are currently running in the new cave. Just today, a fellow dragon-keeper named Laina gave one of the trio eggs to me to give to Phantom (a magma egg in fact). I covered the egg with a cloth and walked up to her. Phantom weakly lifted her head and with a "TA DAH!" I lifted the cloth off the egg. Phantom's eyes widened and she sqeualed with delight as she leapt from her bed and hugged the egg tightly in her arms. I feel so happy for her, having one of her own...

Silver Tiger Striped

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Dear Journal,

The red Hatchling gendered male and grew up. Merlin named him RagingFire. Last night we were able to catch another red egg. Twins and Yin-Yang bred again and successfully have 1 new egg. Our pink male (paradice,) influenced the egg.

Today two of the reds hatched alopng with the mint. Also, last night We tried RagingFire's ability to "incubate" an egg and he incubated the magi, which was successful it hatched right away.

---------------------

Shadow

Dear Journal,

The hatchlings are all doing nicely, except for the Vampire. It still smells awful and it looks just as bad as it smells. SeaChel would scold me for saying this, so I hope that she doesn't read this journal...

As I was saying, the three white hatchlings are doing quite well. The twins are inseparable and they were quick to befriend the third white who just hatched an hour ago. While I do not agree with the white dragons' pacifist ways, I must admit that I have never seen a black hatchling as kind and compassionate as these little ones. They've even tried to include the "dead" hatchling, staying semi-near it (as near as they can stand) and every once in a while attempting to "heal" it with what little power they have as this moment in time.

The other dragons in the cave have not reacted to the Vamp hatchling very well, though. Like me, they were horrified at the thought of this...thing in our cave. But as I promised SeaChel, I have protected it from them. I only hope that all this will be worth it in the end.

~Sesina Songflight

Black female, Leader of the Songflight Clan

Sundance, Tenth of the First Moon, 4636 P.D.

Dear Journal,

Well, Evanin hasn't written in you in quite a while, has she? And after all that talk about 'preserving the cave's history' and 'leaving behind memories for future generations.' Heh.

Anyway, I guess I get to continue the tradition, so here I am! A lot has happened in the two months or so since she left off writing in you (but she didn't stop fussing about it until Christmas). Where to start...

Oh, here's a good place: we now have a strange new inhabitant in the cave.

Carnie took me and a few other dragons to the Cave, as usual, and waited there, fidgeting impatiently. Soon, a stranger appeared, carrying two smelly, cold eggs adorned with blood-red crosses and a strange-looking, cream-colored hatchling. She set the first egg down; Carnie tried to grab it, but another human snatched it immediately. After a few moments, the stranger put down the hatchling. Again, Carnie lunged for it, and again it was taken by someone else before she could grab it.

After a minute of quiet conversation, Carnie handed the small scroll that she always keeps with her over to the stranger. There was a slight glow, and suddenly I realized that Carnie looked... different. Alien, somehow. And the stranger looked so utterly natural...

When the stranger dropped her last egg, we all darted forward to catch it, but not as quickly as she. With a smile, she handed the scroll and the egg to Carnie, bid us all goodbye and good luck, and walked away. Instantly, Carnie lost the alien look that most other humans seemed to have.

When we returned to the cave, Carnie was beside herself with happiness, stroking the egg tenderly and quivering. She presented it first to Ekorii, to influence, which she did with only a mild grimace of distaste; then to Gaxuri, who was naturally rather repulsed. After a heated discussion, however, Carnie convinced her to incubate the egg, which she did with a great show of disgust. Then Carnie opened the magical conduits that allow our young eggs and hatchlings to grow, set the egg in the hatchery, and we all went to bed (it was rather late). As I cast one last look back over my shoulder, a chill ran through me. Turning back, I hurried after the others.

This morning, there was a great panic.

While the other eggs in the hatchery were perfectly healthy, the strange egg had hatched into a small, grey, seemingly motionless hatchling that, on closer inspection, was shivering violently and hot to the touch.

Carnie took one look at the situation, went pale, and called in Graysbane, Vaidade, and Dawn. First, Dawn cast a spell to speed the healing of the hatchling and make it come out alright; then Graysbane cast a powerful fog over it. Both spells were magnified and focused by Vaidade.

At first, I was angry. Why such a fuss over this one sick hatchling? We had had sick hatchlings before, and never were they cast such powerful spells upon for healing (by the Firsts, for Spirit's sake!). Then Carnie revealed to me that the hatchling should have been completely motionless; that it was moving at all, much less as much as it had been, meant that its sickness was extremely grave. She also told me that it had received more of the growing aura in one night than any of us had gotten in our entire lives, at which point I truly understood how serious it was.

If too much aura is received too quickly by too young of an egg or hatchling, it will make it sick, and possibly even kill it. But this... this was incredible. It was a miracle that the hatchling survived the night.

Carnie has told us that it is still very, very ill, although it is doing better under the influence of the healing spell, and cut off from receiving more aura for now. It has more than enough to reach adulthood, that much is certain. She has also announced that its name is Coirlaine, and that it is of the Dorkface lineage and therefore distantly related to Vhirn and his family, so we had better curb any ideas about doing away with it. She added this last bit with a warning tone; apparently, many dragons had taken quite badly to the introduction of the hatchling to the cave.

Spirit of Midsummer hit the breaking point in his madness shortly after Christmas; after being prevented from homicide and kept in solitary confinement for a few days, his behavior has started to change for the better. We hope that he will be back on the path to sanity soon, for his sake and that of his family.

Well, I suppose I'd better get to sleep. I'll let you know how the hatchling's doing tomorrow.

=Tobias Greensleeves=

P.S. Evanin finally told me what species the hatchling was; she said it's a vampire. Oh dear; haven't heard many good stories about those. Oh well, let's hope she turns out all right anyway.

Dear Journal,

My name is Degend, a female black dragon. I am the only fully grown and proud warrior of my owner, Qualeo. she froze all the others for some reason. Based on my observations, I think Qualeo deemed them unworthy of becoming a Black dragon warrior like myself.

Anyways, she handed me a journal today, you to be exact. I didn't know what it was at first, but then she told me. I was angry. I am a warrior, not some historian! But, after a stern talking to, I complied.

Anyways, Qualeo has been in a fit lately. She keeps bringing in eggs and taking them back. None of us know why. She told us they were descendants of the dorkfaces, a legendary lineage. I disapproved of her actions, but she hushed me up.

One of the hatchlings also grew this morning. his name is Dedelor Thuwed, apparently from another great lineage. He has been acting very snobby lately, calling us inferior dragons. Most of us are mad, but not his mate, the female Christmas dragon. Both of them think they are special.

My mate, Renegade, is excited and upset. Our egg has hatched, but is not with us. The best thing is that it is an Alt, a very honored Black dragon. I am also excited to have bred such a powerful child.

sincerely, Degend

Dear Journal,

Here is a big update. The albino hatchling got his wings and his name is Little shy soul. The Silver dragon that was unfluenced to be a Female is all grown up and her name is "Beautiful Layla" the silver that Mama got form the AP hatched and we should find oit its gender soon. There is also the Thunder egg that hatched and it keeps on sneezing and it took out Mama's lamp in her office. The vampire egg hatched and its, its dead self again. It should look more natural when it gets its wings. Plus Flame kisses is all grown up. She's very feirce but she is really nice when she wants to be. Mama is also rescuing a white egg with ot much time left. When it hatches she's going to freeze it and release it into the Wild. I think thats really nice. Mama tells me great stories about the Wild. Theres dragon everywhere with differnt ages and breeds. Mama says you should never take a dragon or hatchling from the wild because there not raised around Humans. Instinct can kick in. This little egg will learn to survive on its own and it wont be used to humans around. There are a lot of adult white dragons to take care of it. I'll ask Mama if I can go with her to the Wild to drop off the hatchling. Got to go! Bye!

~Chestnuts

Dear Journal,

The dragons have been cured and grown up. What a relief.

Our new batch has a waterwalker egg, bred, an egg filled with electricity, (Mother told us not to touch it much) a black one with a green aura, (I think that's the egg Midnight Ninja came from. Hopes of it not becoming like her) and a soft blue-ish one that releases icicles.

Good thing I was there when Mother picked up that electric one. She looked so pleased.

"Time to not overfeed it." Mother said as she picked up the electric one carefully in her arms, wincing every time that static hit her, with a huff of satisfaction.

Anyway, Mother gave Crysis a journal to write. He didn't write on it yet, and he is always thinking of what things to write, to stand off me and Midnight Ninja's (possible grammar error) entries. Crysis IS the only mint dragon that Mother froze. How I smile at Crysis, Hoira, Ba'ul Dark, Ayu-Dear, Atoria, and Kyo Ryne for being the only frozen hatchlings.

Mother has been quite releasing her temper lately. She talked about fire/red dragons and the rare dragons/uncommon ones she doesn't have in our cave. She talked about breed-specific actions, 'BSA,' she sometimes likes to call it. Said that earth dragons can use Earthquake, fire dragons can use Incubate and pink ones can use Influence. She said the pink ones were the first ones to get a BSA. Mother hopes that Magi ones can use Teleport.

Time to take care of the eggs and watch over them.

~Howaito

Male White & Healer of the Cave

Good-bye for now.

Dear Diary,

Drac earthquaked and killed the CB Ice trade today. STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDOWNER. Okay, rant's over. I saw her running to the owner's room when she saw the egg in a million pieces. MagiDorkface said she was crying in her room. Everyone got very sad after that, And I felt bad too about calling her a bad owner.

Thankfully, a nice guy came by and offered to exchanged another ice for the zappy egg Drac had ranted about. I felt relieved when she put the egg in the corral in all smiles. LavaCookie and PrehisoricRazor looked excited, but didn't touch it. Drac gave orders for me to smack their hands with my tail if they did.

~ WingedDemon, Resident Counsellor and Male SkyWing

Dear Journal,

A lot has happened in the past few days. I really do hate wasting my time writing, but somehow I feel at ease as I'm writing.

Anyways one of the eggs Qualeo has been ranting about finally hatched. Its a beautiful, Young white dragon even though we don't know its gender. Its very clumsy yet so cheerful. Qualeo says its a very special dragon. I think Nao is jealous.

Also, early this morning, Qualeo and me brought back a hatchling. Everyone was disgusted, but I was pleased. We would have our first vampire. Or well thats what I think it is. Anyways, Qualeo approves of my positive feelings, though it won't last long if the vampire kills an egg.

Well, I guess thats it. Qualeo is calling me now. Goodbye!

Sincerely, Degund

Pop-pop (BloodSucker Clan Leader)

Journal, I've goton accostumed to the ways of our cave. I have found joy, and happiness in taking care of the little eggs and hatchlings even though they are not mine. I am comming close to having enough venom for my next bite. Occasionally I feel deep sorrow and leave the hatchlings because they are not mine, only to get a whimper or cloudy watery eyes staring back at me.

When I started to leave today one of the hatchlings did something amazing, they called my name. "pop-pop" and said "Don't leave me" the female magi started to cry and called again, and then another. I stopped and looked back. She was trying her very hardest to climb over the gate that stopped her from going anywhere, or from anyone getting in. as she tried hardewr and harder she started to get cuts in her legs . through the pain she would not give up. I turned all of the way and walked back to her. I demanded,"what do you want!." and she said, "please don't leave, and started to hypervenilate. I looked at this little baby dragon and saw the love she had for me. Regretfully .....or not so regretfully. I unlocked the gate and went back in. She ran to me and started digging her claws in my stomache, something only a baby would do to it's mom before the mom abandon her child. This dragon has a heart of gold. I let her do what she needed to do to feel better. snd then a half hour later she was still going strong. I pushed her whole body to the ground my huge claw on top. and she stopped. she looked me in the eyes wanting one answer only.. perhaps more. I said I wouldn't leave. and i snuggled with her. we both fell asleep. When I awoke she was still sleeping and (bloodsucker) Grandma sally and grandpa joe were telling me that they were going to go hunting and suggested i do the same. I almost left, when, I looked back at the sleeping hatchling. I couldn't leave her. I told them no. they reminded me that i could do more harm than good that way ,as all vamps need to go hunting.they suggested leaving a note I left a note and regretfully flew away.

On the other hand the three reds are doing good they seem like they like to gang upon the mint and the magi.all the mint does is sleep anymore and you know what the magi wants:)

(bloodsucker pop-pop)

Dear Journal,

The Vampire gendered female and is now fully grown. The way she, Virah, acts is surprising to me, actually. She has grown very much attached to the twin whites (Sesiel and Saynan), Soren (the other white that she grew up with), SeaChel, and myself, but she tends to stay away from everyone else in the cave. I think that it may be because she knows that she is different and thinks that the others won't accept her. She's partially right, there are some dragons in the clan that dislike the fact that there is a vampire in the cave very much. Others, though, have softened to the idea, since the only thing she's done that's even slightly controversial was to bite an abandoned egg. Said egg turned into a vampire, but Rorenth was able to wrench it away from her and throw it out. He's been "grounded" by SC (using the magic of the cave's Magi and Blacks) and so he cannot fly or hunt until Virah is able to bite another egg.

Virah is very upset about her egg and is now sleeping in the back of the cave. Sesiel and Saynan are with her, doing their best to comfort her. I think I'll head there now too, actually. I've grown to like, if not love, Virah. I suppose SC was right after all.

~Sesina Songflight

Edit: SeaChel just brought back a new Vampire egg and gave it to Virah (and it's a "Dorkface" too, once again with SC's obsession with lineage...). She, Virah, is now doing quite better. There are also some new white eggs in the cave; I believe that SC is experimenting to see if the hatchlings a Vampire grows up with affects how it behaves when it is grown (it seemed to work for Virah, so why not?)

Edited by SeaChel

Dear Journal,

Mother has gave us three more eggs to watch over and protect. Unfortunately, the three eggs currently have a soft shell and Mother hid it to prevent overfeeding.

Mother talked and described fully about a dead-looking hatchling that smelled rotten. "I tried to take it," Mother said, "but someone else took it." When she said 'took,' I could easily tell there was a hint of scorn on those words.

When Mother came home from that human school today, she talked all about Napoleon and the history behind where she resides. The hatchlings were interested in it, but very few adult dragons, including me, listened to Mother's tale. She had a gleam of wonderfulness in every word she says. Maybe because whenever she tells a story of history, she often changes her tone to fit the situation? Or maybe Mother reveals her childlike personalty whenever she tells a historical moment? Either way, the adult dragons should be happy we have a mother.

Mother calls my name. I hope it is not of the troubles I have caused. I won't be using this much if I get punished, then.

~Midnight Ninja

Regular Black Female & Warrior of the Cave

Dated: Thirteenth Day of the First Moon, Season of Ice of the Year Twenty Ten

Dear Journal,

Much has happened since I wrote last. The little black dragon egg has grown into a fine Alt Black male. JavaTiger named him Nightwing. She also says that as our clan is growing she would like to see some of the dragons take on some leadership over the others, specifically she would like me and Nightwing to be the Coleaders of the clan. As the Alpha Female, I will lead the clan in peaceful activities (such as raising eggs and younglings), while Nightwing will lead in raids, battles and hunting. He is a powerful warrior, and has trained himself in the dragon martial arts, and I am sure he will do a fine job. What worries me is that there is tell of shadowy dragons who prowl the night and who steal the eggs of others, biting them and turning them likewise into creatures of darkness. We have not seen any such creatures near our cave, but I am concerned by the tales all the same. Perhaps this is because my parents' nest had been raided on a couple of occasions by such shadows. I think that knowing that such could have been my fate; and that somewhere out there, there is a nightstalker who is my full sibling affects me. Nightwing promises to remind Shieldor, our Guardian, to keep up especial vigilence. None the less, the JavaTiger dragons are flourishing, and our latest batch of eggs is very near to hatching. Stormcloud, our resident grey dragon, has been begging Nightwing to allow her to lead a group of scouts and examine the extent of our territory. JavaTiger says that if she does, she must take great care NOT to anger other clans by intruding on their land, she does not think we are ready for confrontations just yet.

~~~Skydancer of Lupinus ; White Dragoness and Alpha Female of the JavaTiger Clan

Edited by JavaTiger

Dear journal,

Qualeo, our master if you haven't noticed, has been really busy lately. For some odd reason she has been recording our behaviors on her scroll. Nobody knows why. All I know is that strangers have been coming in and looking at the scrolls. apparently I have one too. Maybe I should ask Qualeo..

Curious, Degend

P.S The Gold is about to hatch.

Dear Journal

That Vampire got his wings today and He's a Male. Little Bow needs a friend her breed so Mama froze him. His name is Leetle Fangs and he actually has more energy when the sun goes down and its dark. Mama also picked up another vampire from the Abandon cave that was freezing but it actually wonderd off in the cave by mistake. How did it do that? Its suppose to play dead. Its back with its owner now and Mama got a water egg while she was there. It was in a small cold little puddle that was nearly frozen. Mama brought it back and put it in the sink in her office. She filled the sink up with water and left it there. The water is all nice and warm for the little wet egg. Mama is also helping a split egg. It had two differnt shades of blue and not much time left. Mama was hopeing it would be a Boy but she cant ask one of the pinks because the Split egg has two days left to live. Mama is just hopeing for the best. Even if it turns out to be a Female she will still keep the hatchling because she still loves it. It has a few cracks in it!!! I have to go... Bye!!!

~Chestnuts

Bloodsucker pop-pop

In regards to my last journal entry

I came back from my hunting trip this morning and when I got to the nursery the magi hatchling, is now a gendered female adult. Her name is SunBurst. She looked at me with the most admiration. We spent some time talking with my clan. We like her, although we can never accept her in our clan. She is fine with this though

The Two reds grew up gendered boys and are named FireFly and FlyingFireOverMountainTops. and the mint grew into a male adult and was named Schnickerdoodle.

I must go now.

(Bloodsucker Clan leader) Bloodsucker Pop-pop

I just discovered that my baby magma had a journal ever since she was an egg! Here's the first page:

Dear Flame-Proof Piece of Paper,

Where am I? Who am I? What am I? I hear voices, talking about me... Where am I going? Who are my parents? Will my master love me for my looks or by my pedigree? All will be answered soon...

Signed,

Unnamed Embryo (That's what they call me at this stage)

Dated: Fourteenth Day of the First Moon, Season of Ice of the Year Twenty Ten

Dear Journal,

The JavaTiger brought back some new eggs to the clan cave since I wrote last. One that is a lavander purple, one that appears to be carved of stone, and one that is two shades of blue split neatly down the middle. JavaTiger is especially proud of the twotoned egg, she says these are hard to find, being rarer than some of the others. In all the excitement yesterday, I forgot that I had my birthday recently. The entire clan celebrated, Rubyscale and Lavapoole provided some fireworks;there was a special meal, and JavaTiger even brought a special delecacy as a treat for all of us. She called it "cake", I rather like it, but JavaTiger says it is for special treats only. I have recently been instructing all the young hatchlings in reading and writing the ancient and noble tounge of the dragons, the only problem is that some of them are not as attentive as the might be. Stormcloud led a flight of aour strongest flyers out to explore our territory, it seems that it is big enough to support our clan, for the time being at least. As we grow we will , no doubt have to compete with our neighbors for more land, good thing for us that Nightwing is proving to be quite a capable leader in such matters. I myself find fighting distasteful, but I will accept it for the good of the clan.

~~~Skydancer of Lupinus ; White Dragoness and Alpha Female of the JavaTiger Clan

Edited by JavaTiger

Dear Journal,

Unfortunaltly the water egg died. There was an Earthquack and Mama managed to get everyone out of the cave but she could not save the water egg. Our cave broke down into a bunch of tiny rocks so we tried to find a differnt cave. It was a miricle that we found an even bigger cave and its warm like the last one. Mama made sure everybody was with her and no one got lost. Especially the hatchligs. She rescued a red egg today and it hatched. And also, the Split egg hatched and we should find out its gender pretty soon. Same with the winter hatchling. It was a really weird day and Mama got another Dino egg. Dinos are weird so I dont care about the egg. It's green with white spots. Mama did manage to dig a hole in the cave in fill it with water from the nearby pound...A big hole. I just hope everyone can adjust to this new change.

~Chestnuts