Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear Journal

I have to say, I am very upset... Vergil snuck down into the Coven's territory and got rid of a young one. There was a terrible ruckus, and I swear I heard Shizune roar... That is odd, as she has not said a word to the Clan since Halloween. When I went down there to investigate, she was being pinned by Vergil, but also had her claws at his neck, a stalemate. I had to cast a Stop spell to prevent them from killing eachother, or Genesis from killing Vergil. The eldest vampire had the most peculiar look of fury on his face.

In other news, it is the Valentine's mating season. One of the Sisters left us recently, but Avalon produced an heir with Dante. That Red certainly goes around, ne? Those Valentines are curious creatures, with the ability to match two dragons together and have them be the most loyal mates. Avalon has been creating these things called 'chocolates' for the shedrakes to give to the males. Apparently, it is to show affection for another. Ah, young love...

Several of our senior Silvers have spoken of leaving the clan. I'm not sure if they will, but it would be sad to see them go. My goddess, how times have changed... I am old, and my mate, while powerful in her own right, is tired. I don't blame her. Perhapse we should leave running the day to day things to someone else, and we shall make major decisions. But who... Ah, I shall discuss it with Dragonic.

Shiro Saki

Leader of the Valley of the Stars

Those dark creatures of my dreams have been getting closer. The only thing that seems to keep them at bay is the cool touch of my Vampire adoptive family. They are a comfort to me, teaching me how to be silent in the night, the best places to hide during the day, and their fighting methods. The last came in handy. During our fight, I recall Vergil yelling out...

"How can you live with creatures that kill other Dragons?!" Although he was physically stronger, I was quick, and managed to dodge a couple of ill-intentioned swipes.

"Fa! Look at your own past before you judge other's!" I only heard a growl, before I was bowled over, his fangs at my throat and my claws at his. That was when Shiro appeared, and broke up the fight. The look of loathing on my uncle's face as he left was worth the injuries. Good, let him be angry at me.

Genesis seemed especially mad, demanding that Dragonic provide more protection. She complied, although I could see how weary she was after the ordeal. After finishing her incantations, the female walked up to me, and said the oddest thing. "Blood and chocolate are a good mix... You should talk to Avalon before Sunday."

Queen of Avalon? That was the Valentine, I recalled. Did the Scrollkeeper guess my innermost feelings..? I suppose I will go see what Avalon has to say.

Shizune Dorkface

Fallen Silver

Dear Journal,

That Valentine egg is close to hatching! Mother is very excited. She had a really hard time getting a second valentine but she's very proud of just having one.

The winter hatched too and it's going to be a girl. (She was influenced.)

The gold egg hatched and the hatchling looks just like it's egg. They look the same as adults too. Mother also got a vampire egg. It was bitten by Haunted Heart and it was successful. Mother was afraid it was going to die because Vampire Kisses is the expert and Haunted Heart never bit an egg before.

Good thing she didn't kill it. We don't want another dead, rotting, egg in the cave...Well that vampire egg is rotting and dead but Mother says it's not dead. Seems like it. I hate looking at them when there hatchlings.

~Chestnuts

dear Journal,

A few days ago Bloodsucker, Charles and Craig, grew up and we had a cerimony for both of them. We all sat in a circle and we hummed while i put one of the eggs from the ap on a jemstone pillow. Charles conceided and arrogant came up first and gently bit the egg turning it into a vampire. I said "verry well" and then I called craig to the stand and pillow with the other egg. He bit the egg with a little less control than the conceided charles but still managed to turn the egg.

Well that is it for now journal. The snow is cold for many, but we are striving.

BloodSuckerPop-Pop leader of the vampire clan.

11th day, 2nd month, 2010th year

Journal,

Today, the two little hatchlings, our very own Bo's Letale Saartje and Bo's Sophie Mae Dorkface, gendered. Letale Saartje is a male vampire, while Sophie Mae is a female white. As soon as Bo's Letale Saartje matures into an adult, we will hold a ceremony for him. He may not bite an egg right away, because I am waiting until Bo's Letale Amante, the female adult vampire, is able to bite again. We are all planning on biting at the same time. Oh well; only nine more days. After all, I can bite already. But that doesn't matter, as Bo is trying to make much room for those oh-so-special Valentine eggs. Poot. Like I care much about them.

Anyway, we are all very excited for the ceremony, as are the two frozen vampires, Bo's Letale Notte and Bo's Letale Bambino. Even though they will never bite an egg, they are excited to watch. Anyways, Bo is planning on breeding us each an egg to bite, anyway. Oh my, I just realized: I could only bite the one Valentine egg we have! Many of the dragons are staring at me with their eyes glittering malevolently. They think I am going to try to bite the fragile little egg! I would never do that, of course! I would of course surely kill it! Though I don't care much about them, I wouldn't bite one; I wouldn't dare. The dragons won't let me get near the egg anyway, even though I am a Guard!

Bo has been getting very frustrated with the vampire eggs. They keep appearing in the Abandoned cave, and Bo - out of habit - grabs for them. She gets them, and brings them back, but them she realizes that she needs to make room for that one stupid valentine's egg she needs. She gets all red and angry and goes to abandon it again. And she spends so much time at the Abandoned Cave now. Last night, she wouldn't return, even when she said she'd be back at "nine o'clock at night". I went to sleep, not really caring as usual, but I know Bo's Raspberry Rhubarb was very worried and stayed up almost all night. I could smell her fear in my dreams. Vampires are like that.

Bo is getting so frustrated, actually, she seems sick. She always comes back to the mountains with a green-ish red look on her face nowadays, with nothing in her hands but the cute little cloth with hearts all over them (she explained earlier it was to be used for carrying caught Valentine eggs back to the mountains). Sometimes, even, she is in tears. Bo's Shadow warrior asked her in private what was the matter, but I already knew. She was in desperate need of a second Valentine. I feel sort of bad for her. That cute little cloth was very "expensive", as she says, which I guess means it cost a lot in human currency. And it is such an adorable little cloth, too! Like one a newborn human hatchling would use.

Well, it is morning now, and it is time for slumber. Goodmorning, journal.

Signed,

Bo's Letale Corruzione; vampire male; Guard of the eggs

Edited by Bobophie98

Dear Journal,

The den has been busy a lot lately and it is because we had to move. This new den is on the coast facing the ocean because of the new water dragons, but also on a hill for the skywings. It's actually a lot better now, for Ms. Eryes is happier with her catches lately. In one day she filled her wish list. She brought back two vampire eggs, the first for the den, and a pretty valentine egg. She says that one of the vampire eggs is an inbred but she'll love it just the same while the other is a caveborn, meaning it is a purebred vampire. The valentine's parents are a valentine and a sunrise, making it a 2nd generation dragon. Ms. Eryes has been scowering the Lost in Trade boards but she still hasn't found a listing for the valentine egg or the vampires either. Apparently they are considered valuable around this time of year.

I am not alone anymore. There is a female canopy dragon with me but Ms. Eryes has refused us to breed. I think it has something to do with the valentine epidemic going on. She wants a new valentine egg to go with the old one she brought in today, well yesterday. The only time I get to write is at night since I'm now on the look out roster. My new mate is named Anahi Malach, fitting. Anahi means imaculate and Malach is something like an angel. So Imaculate Angel. She was a caveborn like I was, it sounds suiting for her.

I have to go, I'm on duty now with Lona and Busta Funk.

Jambu Kermillian

Dear Journal,

The two vampire eggs have hatched, and one has gendered male, of ehich we named BloodSuckerUncleFrank. Along with those, I went hunting in the ap With EG, and we had some pretty good catches. One, was a skywing egg which we had (Little Rose Petal,) our female pink influence, because our deep sea named Loch Ness Monster is a boy. We also got a Bluna, and lastly I went secretly to the AP to catch a valentine egg for EG, which I did succesfully.

Well not much else is going on, i'll write you later.

BloodSuckerpop-pop, Leader of the BloodSucker Clan.

Dear Journal,

The icicle dragon egg has hatched a while ago and just today matured into an adult, very exciting! Her name is Icicuna, I think it's a good name for her. But since she matured it's gotten much colder than it already was. As a bluna I live in a lake just outside the clan's cave with my mother a water dragon named Wave Maker, and Hydrono, and Aquarino( There's a deep sea dragon named Dagarla, but she hates freshwater so she lives in the near by sea.), but since Icicuna's been around the lake has been frozen nearly solid. Glacia's gotten really chummy with her lately and took a keen interest in her when she hatched, Solarina said she thought Glacia is planing to use Icicuna to do something bad, but I think she's just being paranoid. Well I must go now, if I lay still for too long I get very cold.

Sincerely,

AquaLeo

Journal,

That was terrifying! And this comes from a vampire dragon, what more. We are... fine... I suppose. As of now, at least. What a night! I shall relate to you what happened.

In my last entry, I see that I was cut off short. Someone grabbed me by my tail and pulled my backwards, making me drop my pen and journal. I closed my eyes to keep myself from throwing up, because the crazy dragon was spinning me around. How strong the thing was! The dragon let go of me eventually, but because of the momentum, I crashed spine first on the cave walls. I could have blacked out, but my systems wouldn't let me. I opened my eyes, and right in front of me, was a vampire dragon... a femme who was twice mt size. I gasped.

Usually, female vampires are cunning with a love for culture and fine art. They leave the fighting to the males... but this one was different. 'Different' isn't even an appropriate word! She was muscular and enormous. Bigger than that fool, Joli. She grabbed me and slung me over her shoulder. I winced in pain. Obviously, they don't care a thing about the welfare of others.

I could still hear screaming and the thumping of feet. The others are probably unaware... oh my. Every minute or so, a dragon came running here, to the Salle de Rassembler. Then they would gasp, then try to run back, but the pursuer was blocking the way. I wanted to cry, but we vampires aren't equipped with tears. My captor eventually got tired of babysitting me and tied me up, so she could join the others in their fun. Belle sat across the room, her eyes piercing me. "Vit, do something!" she said telepathically. I didn't answer her. I couldn't.

After a while, all of the dragons in the cave were gathered.. or at least they thought they did. I counted the dragons, and some were missing. Faye, Brai, the mints and the pygmys except for Banana and Marti were not there. Probably hiding, good thing too.

~Vit Buveur

This is pretty long, so I will continue it later.

Dear Journal,

The Valentine hatched! When it first hatched Mother picked it up with a Blanket. It looked scared for a little bit but she warmed up to her. Mother gave her the name "Valentine Blessing." That's a good name for her. I think she gets the most attention out of all the hatchling's.

There's also that gold hatchling that just got his wings. He's Male and he's probably going to be strong like the other golds. Mother has to hide him sometimes so hunters don't get him. And of course...That Vampire hatchling. The thing scares the cr*p out of me. It's practically dead and mother still keeps it. Please let it get wings soon and let the ugly first stage looks disappear. Mother said not to say another word about it. she says I need to get used to it because there will be a lot of Vampires coming our way. Shoot...

~Chestnuts

(It's like the trend with my dragons is writing in the font 'optima'...xd.png)

12th day, 2nd month, 2010th year

Journal,

Bo's Letale Saartje matured today, very early in the morning. Though we would have all just been going to sleep, we held the long and dragging-on ceremony that was the longest of all the matured vampires! My ceremony was only four hours long; Bo's Letale Saartje's was almost eleven hours! All of the dragons of the Bo Clan were awake and had already eaten the SecondMeal by the time we were finished with his ceremony. I don't want to say much about it, because I get this nagging feeling that other dragons and humans will be reading this...

Anyways, That delicate little Valentine's Day egg - the kind that first appeared last year - finally hatched. The tiny little pink hatchling is very shy, but all the Guards, the Captain and Bo give it so much attention, it squeals with joy. Stupid little...I would say "brat", but the thing isn't gendered. Bo says it will be female, no matter what. I don't believe her, but whatever. In other egg and hatchling news, the silver hatchling that is Bo's "pride and joy" has finally gendered...female also. As well as this, Bo caught a pygmy dragon egg that she had Bo's Valentino E L'amore influence to be male.

Well, both the male vampires are able to bite an egg, but since we all planned to bite at the same time, so there wouldn't be any mix-ups, they have to wait for me. I have seven more days to bite, so Bo will have time to grab the Valentine's Day eggs that will first appear this year. I keep thinking about Bo's Letale Saartje's ceremony; it was so beautiful. Okay journal, I will spill.

First of all, there were many gemstones involved. Gemstone neckstrings (Bo calls them necklaces) were hung around his neck, ankles, wing-claws and tail, gemstone trinkets that could stick were stick to each of his claws (the same ones used in my ceremony), and one big one - the traditional one passed down from the oldest vampires - the one in the shape of an upside-down teardrop, was stuck to his forehead, and many other gemstone things. Also, many wax sticks were lit with real fire to create a soothing, dim environment (a tradition; the ceremonies must always be held in a pitch black cave where no light filters in). All the vampires, and Bo, sat upon fluffy and soft cushions (Bo calls them feather pillows) in a circle around the male, and Bo's Letale Saartje had to stand (for the entire ceremony too, just like me). We - in whispers - chanted the old vampire spirituals wishing good health and successful bites, and sang the old prayer songs in hushed tones. Then, Bo left the cave to retrieve the..."items", as I cannot say the name of them. We each held one in our claws, and hummed as they all glowed unanimously ---- and that is all I will tell you.

I am off to hunt for my FirstMeal of the night now; have a good night!

Signed,

Bo's Letale Amante; vampire female ; Guard of the eggs

Edited by Bobophie98

Dear Journal,

*Yawns* Good morning! It's Valentines day and Mother was quite lucky. She got two of the newest Valentine eggs and another 09. Are cave is really full now. Valentine Blessing got her wings and she's close to adult hood. There's also gonna be another gold edition to the family. Baby-gold and Prancing wings bred and they were both surprised to have a gold egg. Mother loves golds and silvers so she's obviously keeping it. We also figured out a name for the gold hatchling who's not a hatchling anymore. His name is "The Golden Warrior" and he grew up pretty fast.

I really need to tell you about this morning! It was 5:30Am and one of the frozen hatchlings said they saw a shadow by the entrance of the cave. I didn't feel like getting up so I woke up one of the guards to check it out. They didn't see a shadow but they saw someone walk back in the back of the cave. The guards woke up the vampires to check it out. They saw the figure in the back of the cave and sprang in action. The slithered over hissing and showing there teeth. Just then the figure lifted it's head. the vampires stop what they were doing and Seeking Eggs said "It's just our master!" Everyone was relived and the frozen hatchling came and pounced on Mother. As mother was holding the frozen hatchling she said the only reason she was at the cave early was so she could catch some new eggs. And that's what happened at the cave. The one thing I learned out of this is Vampires and guards work great together and when there's a new breed expect Mom to be at the cave early.

~Chestnuts

Dear Journal,

There has been a strange occurance today. A strange girl came in with a sleek motorcycle, dropped a pink egg and left. Drac came out and placed it inside the corral along with the limestone and the other pink. It looked very pleasant.

I consulted MagiDorkface and he said it was a Valentine's egg. He said that these type of dragons were great seducers and told me to be careful. Why?

~GhostlyDemon, Resident Vampire

Well, I think I found Flower of the Rising Sun's journal:

Dear piece of paper,

I gendered female today, and that meant I was frozen. Sky grew up today, so she tried to breed with Ocean Orchid. Didn't even blink at her. Two eggs hatched today: Flames of Sun and Sea of Feathers. We also got two black eggs. Frog always acts like the frozen hatchling leader. At least Forest is nice. The caretaker came back! Aw, no eggs.

Signed,

Flower of the Rising Sun

What is this?

2/14/10

Frog That Leaps Into Water is telling the hatchlings the story of the Datamonster. Again. Well, at least Hidden Dorkface's egg is starting to crack. Woah, that's a lot of humans outside the cave.

Berrycloud

Edited by 48844

I found Waverider of the Sea's journal!

Dear Journal,

It feels really good to finally be an adult Bluna. I am finally grown up, and can do whatever I want! Of course, watching the little ones is my job as the newest dragon, so I cant exactly do whatever I want. I try to stay away from Cloud of the Stormy Sky, as she seems to be sneezing and shooting large amounts of electricity. I don't want that. I have taken a liking to the new egg. It looks like a cute little cupcake. My owner was given it from another dragon owner. I saw the crowd near the cave. I don't know why it's that big, but it seems like I see three of them walk away with a cupcake egg every five minutes. I want to raise the little cupcake egg like a...a...a daughter.

- Waverider of the Sea

Dear piece of paper,

The caretaker has just brought in one of the new eggs! We have to watch it carefully, or it might get sick.

Berrysky

Dear Journal

The cave is starting to smell really badly. There are two dead dragons in the cave but Ms. Eryes said that we can't get rid of them, even the third egg that is still as worse as them. The only two good things about the recent activity is that there are two Valentines in the cave. One is from '09, who just hatched, and the other one is from '10, it's still an egg. Ms. Eryes is holding out on hope to get one more of each. With the clog of the cave she goes to it's really hard to find an egg there.

Jambu Kermillian

Continuation.

Journal,

There were 7 dragons all in all. "I think we've got them all." said a male one in a hissing voice. "Think is not good enough, Amery." said another male, whom I later found out was the coven leader. "Who cares about them others? We have most of the clan." a female spoke up. "We'll be caught if they rat us out!" said a male one behind me in a frightened tone. "Hush, Dillon! You're such a baby. Since when do we worry about getting caught? We'll be gone before they even realize that a cave is being attacked. Right, Artemis?" said the leader. He turned to another male vampire, looking absentmindedly at Dori. "Artemis! Focus!" he screamed. The one called Artemis snapped out of his reverie. "Yes... if we don't take all of them, that is." he said, still string at Dori, who was across the room. "But I want all of them!" said the humongous female. "You heard him, Nibead. We can't take every one, lest you want to be taken by those no good Vampire Hunters." said the femalewho spoke earlier. "Anyway, I want this one..." she stroked Soir, who turned his head in disgust. "You can have him, Ciera, you seductive mistress. I want this one." Everyone started pointing at various dragons in our fallen cave. I watched in horror. They were fighting over us! I shook my head, unwilling to believe the destiny of us Etincelles.

While the vampires were bickering on who gets who, Artemis advanced toward Dori. I watched him with curiosity. From where I was tied up, I could hear their conversation. "Where is your sister?" he asked silently. "How dare you do this to our family!" she hissed. There was silence for a brief moment. "Where is Faye?" he insisted. Dori was shocked. Artemis waited patiently for her answer. After a few moments, he spoke up again. "I am expecting an answer, Snowangel." he muttered. What nerve he had! Dori opened her mouth to answer, but she stopped when someone screamed.

Faye was standing at teh entrance of the Salle de Rassembler, staring at the scene before her. It took a while before the vampires could comprehend the situation. "Get her!" they all lunged forward. But Artemis was much quicker. In about a second, he was standing on front of her protectively. Everybody was confused, even them. "Artemis, you fool! Get out of the way." Torin, the leader, spoke in his usual low tone. "Nobody touches her." Artemis snarled. "Traitor! Cearc! Traitor!" screeched another female. "That's right, Hecaint, you crazy bird. Do you know how we deal with such offense?" he asked menacingly. Hecaint smiled. "Death! Death!" Faye was afraid. "Artemis? What is happening?" she inquired. I was surprised. She knew this vampire? Artemis' eyes were glowing blood red. He took a step forward. "You can't take on us all, Artemis." Amery smiled.

At that exact moment, the vampire ran toward me, destroyed the rope with his teeth, and did the same to Via, Nu, Vallis and everyone else. What happened next was a blur, but I had this nagging feeling that I should side with him. Apparently, that's what we all were thinking of. A battle followed, but it didn't last long. The small coven eventually surrendered after Torin was killed.

The Etincelle clan in safe again, but we would have to question Artemis further. He's in trouble, that is for sure. But not so much.

~Vit Buveur

14th Day of the 3rd Month of the Season of Ice

What a week this has been! Thankfully, the attack has ended, and we are in peace again. Artemis Cearc has decided to side with us. He has not yet left. I think he wishes to join our clan... hmm, I will think about it. We have questioned him already. Apparently, Faye has been seeing him for quite some time now. He loves her, and she loves him. Classic love story. How romantic. And on Valentines Day! Lucky girl. I suppose she saved the clan.

Anyway, time for an update on last week's progress. The pink egg that was a gift from someone in this particular lineage (I shall call the lineage eggs) hatched and grew up. We named her FF Aria. Chaleur and Feu's magma is also an adult now. We named her Pas Eteint. The Valentines take a while to grow up, but one is an adult already. Amour Dans L'air is her name. She had a Valentine egg with Soir, which we promptly gifted to a human without any. The other valentine, Fair la Paire, will grow up soon. Hopefully, they (her mate will be Azur Etalon) get a Valentine egg or two so that we could gift them too. D'or Attrait successfully bred a gold egg with Achever Pur. Lady Kaze might trade the egg though, along with the vampire hatchling Vit bit.

Also, it is Valentines Day, and the mysterious yearly eggs have appeared. Lady Kaze managed to get two, and she carried them back to the cave in a silk blanket. They are very pretty... words cannot describe their beauty. Lady Kaze insisted that they be put in my den, and that I watch over them carefully. Or else, she threatened.

That is all, I believe.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

Dear journal,

A lot has happened since I last wrote. My dear friend Yuri Lowell is now an adult vampire. He and the new male, Gallo Yami, are very different from most vampires, as Gallo has taken to a Bluna (judging by his parentage, he probably would have been one) that he adores, and Yuri is, well, Yuri. I spend a lot of time with him. As I'm a frozen hatchling and he is a vampire, neither of us will ever have hatchlings to call ours... we're alike in that way.

Also, we have a new hatchling who is a vibrant pink and two pale pink eggs. The hatchling, Vesperia, is female and quite charming. I wonder if the dragons in those eggs are like her?

Sincerely,

Angela Negai

Dear journal

Sorry I forgot about you. I think Angela's falling in love with that weird noble vampire. But I can't complain, she likes him and he's nice enough to her. Unlike Lucia...

So, we got three Valentine dragon eggs in. One is the kind I recognize from a long time ago, and she's already hatched and been named Tales Of Vesperia... we just call her Vesperia. But these two new eggs are different, and I'm fairly certain the cotton-candy pink hatchling I saw outside is what they'll look like.

In addition, a few of the frozen hatchlings are being very, very weird. Grace of Shadowed Dreams, the albino, is the leader, and Eternia, Graces, and Symphonia are his companions. They're always sneaking around like they're up to something, but nobody can ever figure out what. So weird...

That's all,

Sabishii

Dear Journal,

The one male hatchling vampire, named uncle Frank has grown up and bitten an egg, which sucessfully turned, I was suprised seeing that he is almost as conceeded as charles. they never seem to stop suprising me. and the other male vamp hatchling we named, uncle todd, has yet to mature. He keeps mostly to himself. We also have a skywing hatchling that is very outgoing, a bluna, and a 09 valentines hatchling of which they both are getting overly spoiled. the eggs we currently have are 1 vamp 1, 10' valentines, one red and an orange.. that's pretty much all.

Well i have to get back to "fully" watching over these little ones:)

BloodSuckerPop-Pop Leadder of the bloodsucker clan

Dear Journal,

Yesterday was very hectic. The sweetlings appeared at the came, and no matter how hard she tried, to many other humans got one before my owner. When she was out, this strange boy came, and placed a sweetling egg at my feet. It was a very kind thing of him, especially for a stranger. Some of the other dragons in my clan were worried, but they new it was a kind thing to do when my owner had almost given up. My owner was delighted. Today, she manages to get a regular valentinetine from a message posted at the town. Here I am, curled arounnd these two eggs, my beloved healer dragon mate comig to check on the progress of the eggs. With our clan's combined skills, we aren't doing that bad for winter.

More tomorrow,

Rosetra,

the bright pink dragon

Dear Journal,

Even though it's been a day since I had written in this I have found something out. Ms. Eryes finally caught her second '10 Valentine egg. She was happy about that, she at least wanted two of one kind this year. The '09 hatchling matured female and Ms. Eryes named her Cythera Valentine. She is kind and shy but hangs around Ms. Eryes a lot. I have the great misfortune of saying that the two vampire hatchlings gendered male and female. There is Vampir Darkblade and Sophia Bloodrayne, now one of the other two vamp eggs is almost ready to hatch.

Now one of the '10 eggs has a big hole in the middle of it so it will be hatching soon. Quetzal Qenei and Ceiba Kapok were able to breed an egg but I keep seeing the two gendered vampires hatchlings eyeing it strangely, as if they can't wait to eat it or something. I've never been around vampires before and Ms. Eryes says that she has plans for them. I still don't like them.

Jambu Kermillian

Dear Journal,

Mother is trying again for an Alt Vine. She got a Vine egg from the AP and on it papers it says that the egg has an Alt vine father and a Gold Mother. If it's not an Alt then mom will release it. Now the cave is really full! The Gold and 09 Valentine hatched, A canopy and Earth dragon produced an egg, (Mother is planning on freezing it), A rescued Sunset hatchling from the AP (Witch is going to be a frozen hatchie), and we still have the Valentine eggs from 2010 still in there shells. There's going to be many frozen hatchlings. The Sunset, the 09, the Canopy egg, and Maybe the Gold hatchling. Mother isn't sure yet. I just hope this week goes OK with new arrivals.

~Chestnuts

Dear Journal,

I dislike my owner because she does not know anything about taking care of dragons. She left me in the cold, all alone while she was out chatting to friends. But then she came back and told me she was trying to find visitors for me. I felt very happy but told her I wanted her to stay with me because I was lonely. She said, "Oh I'm sure you won't be lonely. I brought you some siblings." She had brought along three eggs in a basket that I hadn't noticed.

My owner is very new to this place and I hope you will help us! Please visit me and my siblings often.

Love,

RCEC, the Little Green Egg

Dear Journel,

I was one of the first hatchlings of my owner. I was also the last to hatch, I had almost died that day. Once I hatched I looked around at the three other hatchlings playing around with each other while I was left there, next to the egg from I had hatched. I always renember that once everyone of the other boys fot there wings I was still waiting for mine, so I could join my nest mates in a flying race. My only friend during those early times was a sunset hatchling named Sunset Dance. He was the first to hatch and the first hatchling for my owner. Whenever he wasn't playing with the two others he was trying to cheer me up.

A few years later I finally became an adult. It was my job to protect the eggs if they were to survive the days. Whenever a hatchling gets it's wings it leaves me to go with their friends but, sometimes, whenever a hatchling is being left out, I look back to when I was a young dragon feeling the same way. Surprisingly, I was the first to find a mate but nothing worked. Once I had my daughter she kept and keeps me goining, espeically now that there are more and more diffrent dragon eggs and hatchlings to watch over. But, she helps me and it helps me teach the others about kindness.

All for today, I have been taking care of some of the more rare and unique of the dragons that everyone always waits for to grow up reach adult hood. It took all this time for me being born as an outcast of the others to becoming one of the most respected dragons of the clan. The hatchlings and some of the older dragons say that because they didn't have a mom of dad in the clan, I was like that for them. It felt great to be told that. I think that soon, some day, that I can teach all the dragons of my clan, now and to come, the way of peace.

~A Dragon's Gurdian (Gurdian Dragon)

Edited by Sugar_Jake

Dear Journal

Today it was the Vampires day.

Play was first so glad that she had catch an Ochre, she wanted another one for so long. But then, she decided that she wanted something else. So she called every Vampire, exept Bloody Shirley who still was tired after her last bite, and we all get one egg.

Doomsday get an Electric one, and she bite it very good. Play was being so happy, but Demon didnt like the egg so he ran away with it.

Countess get to bite an Daydream, and that egg did also turned into a vampire. But this time Dezuca was getting angry because she is an Daydream to, and she hates when vampire bite "her" eggs. So she send away that egg to.

And then it was my turn. I get a beautiful Water Walker. I bite carefully, and it turned into a vampire to! We had a really lucky day. And this time, all vampires protect the egg so nobody can send it away. Im really happy that a new vampire is going to join our familly.

Sir Bite

Edited by Play