Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Journal,

It has been decided. Artemis, I must say, speaks fluently with a purpose. He defended himself quite amazingly when he was questioned. Based on what we have heard, the vampire is kind-hearted with good intentions. He told us his past, which I must say is quite sad. The poor dragon has gone through a lot.

Artemis was bitten just like every other vampire (minus the originals, of course) and was thought to be dead. They got rid of the egg. He was very sick- his shell was soft from being bruised by the strong winds and kicked around by dragons and animals alike. Because of the many injuries caused, the egg was broken into two. It was a miracle how he had survived. 2 days after his "hatching", Torin, leader of the notorious Scanraithe Coven. There he was brought up to be like them; hateful and merciless vampires. But Artemis didn't want to be like them. Secretly, he denied Torin. Only when is forced to, Artemis would drink the blood of a dragon. He didn't kill just to watch them suffer, nor frighten some innocent human. He stayed there because he felt like he owed them something for saving him. But it was simply too much for him.

Artemis Cearc is now an Etincelle dragon. He did not choose a coven, but decided to be with Faye Ange. I hope he spoke the truth, because we're actually starting to like him. Such a shame if he turns out to be a traitor.

~Vit Buveur, Leader of the Vampire Covens

Dear Diary (Journal, whatever)

Today I woke up from my routine morning nap and there was this... thing, next to me!

It definitely wasn't my brother Serphilius and it couldn't have been an egg.

The only other stuff I gather before running away was that it had evil eyes! No, seriously, it looked completely evil.

It was black and had these huge, hungry green eyes that were just staring at me like I was food or something.

Maybe I am, thanks to that stupid caretaker of mine.

I was confused as to where to hide, as the whole place is taken up by dragons I don't really know, and not to mention that the vampires are directly blocking my path to anyone who looks safe.

I ended up hiding behind this hatchling chick who is always posing. It's like she's waiting for a photo shoot or something.

Oh well, the day ended pretty quietly. I'm staying with "bimbo" (imagine being called that? Stupid caretaker) and she shared some food with me. I might go back later on to ask Serphilius if that creature is gone. Even if it is, I don't think I'll be taking morning naps anymore.

Signed

~Cranberry Pie

"Dear Journal,

Oh, what excitement... Everyone was so noisy yesterday. It seems the Mistress has returned from her long absence. I watched her for a while, from the edge of my pool. She is much as she was when she left us. I tried to duck out of the way before she saw me... But she came up to me. She apologized in a low voice. She held up her hand -- what did she want to do with it? -- I fled back under water before I could find out.

Master Seraphim says he is unconfident. He's coming up with a plan, though, to make sure she stays. I can see it in his sea-before-a-storm blue eyes, though -- he is happy. He wants the challenge of making her stay, even if she was already going to. I don't know. She says she has some ideas.

She came home with a bundle of new eggs -- it's been so long since we've had eggs. I don't know what they could hold. Master Seraphim says he knows. I think he is lost. In a few days, we will give them over to Egon to help hatch. I wonder if he will do a good job? I hope so. It's been so long since we've had eggs.

- Talise"

Dearest Journal,

It has been many days since I have last decided to write.

My first hatchling by the Basic Desires turned out to be a daughter, much to her father's great disappointment. Though it seems my Mistress has won in the wish to make the Magam male my mate--another of our children has recently hatched. This one seems strong, I believe that it will gender into a son.

The holiday has passed a a great many new dragon hatchlings reside in our midst. There are the two pink Sweetlings, twins we believe, as Mistress caught their eggs one right after the other. The third is a dead-looking hatchling but Mistress will not allow us to discard the body. She has instructed me to protect it with my life--it is to be the Cave's first Vampire, she tells me. I do not like the sounds of such things.

My hatch-mate Abari has managed to father the first Blue Striped of the cave--though dwindling in rarity, he is still very proud of his son. I do miss our time together--Mistress does not wish us to guard the Cave as a pair any longer.

Until the next meeting,

--Runeka, Female Gaurdian

To Whom It May Concern,

I realize that I have not updated this log in many moons, and have left a large gap in this cave’s history. I believe that I owe you all an explanation of what happened, what events caused this silence. Where we left off, the vampire Drusilla was a hatchling poised on the brink of adulthood, and the rest of us lived in dread of this moment. Well, she did grow up, despite our best efforts to the contrary, and she then immediately went out and bit an egg. She killed it. I didn’t feel much like recording our latest vampire-centric disaster after that. Many things have happened since then, many good things, such as a recent human celebration that brought with it two new species of dragons, loving and cheerful ones that we gladly welcomed into our family. And yet it is another bad thing that I find myself writing about. Drusilla got loose a few days ago, once again, and in the holiday madness managed to get ahold of a nocturne egg and bite it. This time, rather than killing it, she changed it into one of her own. At that point, I was willing to throw the egg out to be picked up by any unsuspecting humans, but I was unable to; immediately after biting it, she took it into her corner of her cave and has refused to let it out of her sight, speaking in tongues to it and attacking anyone who approaches. Even the other vampires are disturbed by this behaviour. I’ve been told that the egg has hatched, but have been unable to get near enough to see it with my own eyes. All I can do is get my magick-wielding friends together for the eventual Ritual of Restoration, monitor the situation as closely as I can, and plan.

Sincerely,

Wesley Black

Dear Journal,

The vine wasn't an Alt so Mother released it. There's also the canopy that hatched and Mother decided to freeze both the 09 Valentine and gold. Mother also gathered up some eggs from the cave she always goes too. She got a red, an influenced female whiptail, and a rescued Male water hatchling. He should be growing up pretty soon. His name is Paddling Blue. We also have names coming in. Mother named one of the 2010 hatchling "Pink feather boy" and the Female Canopy hatchling is named "Leaf is for noms" I forgot to mention that a Skywing bred to produce an egg and it was a Skywing egg. It's going to be Male because there three Female skywings. The reason Mother is getting a lot of arrivals is because Spring is coming and she wants to be ready. No more sitting in the cave trying to warm up or no more hatchling getting lost in the snow. The Winter dragons will head south and Spring dragons will be here. Maybe they'll be new breeds too?

~Chestnuts

Dear Journal,

I am now hatched and so are my other three "siblings". My owner was so excited she brought back three eggs for celebration. I really don't think this is going to help, because she has all seven of us to take care of, but I am curious to see how that pink egg will look like when she grows up. It also sounds fun to boss them around when we've all hatched. My owner is worried, however, because not many people are viewing her scroll.

Love,

RCEC, now known as Deleris

21st day, 2nd month, 2010th year

Dearest Journal,

Valentine's Day has come and gone. To surprise us all, Bo brought to our mountains two eggs that were delicate and smelled very sweet. One of them is a frozen non-gendered hatchling that everyone calls "Mew", and the other is a fully grown male adult. Bo later explained to my mate and I that the eggs are 2010 Valentine's Day exclusives, and as well as this, Bo got her wish on the last day of the 2009 Valentine's breedings: she managed to smuggle a second 2009 Valentine's Day egg to our mountains! Oh how happy she was!

Yesterday, Bo's Victoria and Bo's Liquid Gold produced a beautiful gold egg. Something peculiar happened after that that was most unfortunate; a cold wind swept it away from the Egg and Hatchling Area before the Guards could even put it in the Nest! The pair were devastated, only to find that someone else had grabbed it! Unfortunately, there is no way to contact that lucky person, and everyone fears the gold egg is gone forever.

Ah, another male vampire matured a few days ago. His name is Bo's Letale Zanne, which means 'lethal fang', and an ungendered vampire was frozen. The small hatchling was named Bo's Letale Neonato, which means 'lethal infant'. That hatchling was one of the five eggs bitten by our five vampires. Yes, I did forget to mention; all five of our adult vampires bit on the same day. Two eggs turned and stayed with us, one egg turned, however, some of the females were just disgusted by the sight and they tossed it away, and two embryos were killed. I feel terribly immersed in great sorrow for Bo's Letale Amante and Bo's Letale Saartje; the female and male were the ones who unintentionally killed those eggs. I feel especially sorry for Bo's Letale Amante; who never wanted to kill anything. She sat gloomily in a corner of the Vampire Cave and wept all day long. It is a sad day for her.

Bo oddly came back to our mountains with two common eggs; a waterhorse egg - which is fun to poke and make the shell wobble around - and an albino egg that was close to death. Bo spread news about the egg on many different areas of the world, and many people came to see it, hold it and warm it, and in no time it hatched. The albino hatchling is getting lots of attention from everyone, but thank goodness my clan knows that the hatchling will be fine, and that bigger duties are awaiting.

It is time to go for an afternoon fly around the clan with my mate; ta-ta for now, Journal.

Signed,

Bo's Shadow Warrior; black male; alpha of the Bo Clan

Edited by Bobophie98

Feb. 21, 2010

Dear Journal,

It been a couple of Days since I been an Adult. I wasnt know to be an Adult untill my owner got back from vacation so I was based on everyone else's views. So my life starting will always be a Mystery and so will be a few friends of mine. Lets See how this Goes.

-Sincerely

ElectronM

21st Day of the 3rd Month of the Season of Ice

Much has happened since my last update. Good and bad alike. I think I shall start with the pleasant news, and later the not-so-pleasant.

Our 'sweetlings', those adorable Valentines dragons, have hatched. The first is named Bonbon Miam, and his brother, Sucre Gamin. They are expected to grow up sometime later today. Also, we have 2 new Dinos in our cave- a purple and yellow one. Inky, our only dino before, is quite happy with the new company, though they will not be frozen in their hatchling state. Both of them are still unnamed. And the last, but not the least, is our newly hatched black hatchie. Like Soir Guerrier, the black is CB. Lady Kaze looks at our cave with admiring eyes. Me thinks she is remembering the days when she realized the dragons did exist, and she had only me as company. Those were rough times, but we enjoyed it...

Anyway, time for the bad news. Vallis and Nu bit recently, and failed. Of course, Vallis doesn't care if he killed a poor embryo, but Nu.. oh Nu. He keeps bashing his head on the cave walls, repeating "Why? Why me? I killed a dragon. I can't believe myself.." He's can't accept his failure.

I don't really know if trades are good or bad, since we give away one of ours, and in return get another. The egg Vit bit (ooh, rhymes!) was traded off. We have no idea what we got in return, since Lady Kaze says it's a surprise. Vie and some others can bite today, but our cave cannot hold any more eggs. We will wait.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

" Hmm. Should I be more excited? I wonder, I wonder... At this moment, the young dragons who have hatched, and the new eggs here, are the first we've had in a year. It is only natural that we are all a little excited. But should I be excited, if I will be less excited in coming weeks, as more and more young dragons enter our Flight? Is it fair to them, to not have that sense of dizzy joy? If I cannot be fair to them, then, woulsn't it be easier to be fair by not being excited at all?

...Still, I admit I am slightly giddy at the prospect of more company. The little whiptail has gendered male, and we shall call him Currere -- literally, it's something like 'to run.' We have named the Nocturn Xeiv, as planned, but we do not know its gender yet. We have acquired a few more eggs -- a pink, a daydream, drifting on its little cushioned cloud... and another Magi.

We talk as its power reaches out of the growing holes in its shell. It does not know itself. It does not know the world. I have taken to telling it all sorts of things, to see what it will say. It is such a funny little unborn, sometimes. It trusts me until I tell it I am merely telling it what other people have thought about the world, and that it may all very well be lies. And then, when I tell it more, it trusts me still. It knows, before all else, that I am its brother -- we are two parts of the same whole, two sides of the die of magic, whose full faces are innumerable.

That young Magi, before all else, excites me. It isn't fair at all. Perhaps, in being unfair, I am teaching these young ones the first lesson of life. Or maybe I'm just trying to justify my heart. Ha, ha, ha.

- Apollodoros."

Dear journal,

The caretaker came back with a mint egg. Berrysky influenced it to be a girl. I grew up recently, but other than that nothing interesting has happened.

Valentine Miracle Dorkface

Edited by 48844

Dear Journal,

Vampires, it's always vampires. Three have found their way into the cave again, much to Ms. Eryes' delight, disgust to my own. We have four grownups and now three eggs. What in the heavens are we going to do with them all. Now our cave will never smell the same again. I'm surprised the other dragons didn't get repulsed when one of them bit that vine egg, I wanted to kick it off but it wasn't going to away on my account.

On an added side Ms. Eryes caught herself a weird egg, though it looks more like a giant beachball. It is red with white spots, Ms. Eryes loves red as a color. She had complained about missing two cheeses, two dinos and one of those legendary trio eggs. I didn't know they existed, this dinos, but apparently they do. A long with Chickens and cheese and paper dragons. She almost got a chicken today but someone got it before her. Now she can't have anymore dragon eggs until those stupid vampires hatch, which won't be for a while. Argh, it smells in here.

Got to go.

Jambu Kermillion

(Ever noticed how such amazing plots are created when referring to vampire dragons? xd.png)

21st day, 2nd month, 2010th year

Journal,

Yesterday was a rather interesting day for the vampires of the Vampire cave; all five of us bit eggs! I had to bite about five hours later, however, as I have my own ritual in preparing myself. The eggs that Bo's Letale Zanne, the new adult male, and I bit turned into vampires and stayed. The one Bo's Letale Zanne bit is now the frozen ungendered hatchling, and the one I bit is still an egg with a large hole in it. Adding onto our news, the egg that Bo's Letale Desiderio bit turned, but Bo's Amethyst Spark, Bo's La Pace E L'amore and Bo's Fiery Summer Afternoon were so disgusted by the sight that they tossed it out of the mountains (we are all very angry at the three). As well as this, the eggs that Bo's Letale Saartje and Bo's Letale Amante bit...died.

I feel so sorrowful for Bo's Letale Amante. She is the kind of vampire who dislikes death and does not like to kill. All day long she sat in a corner of the Vampire Cave weeping, mumbling things to herself such as "I killed an egg. I cannot believe what I have done." and "I am such a terrible dragon." Of course, Bo's Letale Saartje does not entirely mind that he murdered an embryo. And guess what? Bo's Letale Amante is still in the corner! She is in the exact same spot as she was in all day long. She wouldn't sleep like the rest of us, and now it is nighttime, when the rest of us are awake! I wonder is she will sleep right now? I doubt she will move. She never moved at breakfast time, which just passed.

I have so many emotions swirling inside me right now, Journal. Sorrow, sympathy, anger, despair, and worst of all: hopelessness. Most all of these emotions are being caused by the weather. It is the Winter that will Never End, or so it seems! It has gotten colder than normal, and even worse than the cold snap back in the 12th month of the 2009th year! It is affecting the dragons now: so many dragons have fallen ill; the three Healers aren't getting any sleep, staying up all night with their sick patients. The flu is spreading throughout the clan. Thank goodness us vampires can't catch it: we are undead; we cannot get sick. Bo's Sunny Apricot Sky has fallen so terribly ill, she has to be quarantined and she is near death. We are all very worried for her. Bursts of blue, green and yellow light continually erupt out of the Healers' den.

Time to go hunt for lunch ahead of time, goodbye Journal!

Signed,

Bo's Letale Corruzione; vampire male; leader of the vampire Guards

Edited by Bobophie98

Dear Journal,

There's good news and bad news. The good news is that the Red, Swywing, and Whiptail hatched. Mother also got two balloon eggs that she's planning on freezing when they hit there second stage. The bad news is there's a dead frill egg in the cave. "Seeking eggs" bit it and it was gone.

Oh well. At least it wasn't stolen like last time. There's been some drama in the cave.

We have a little Valentine hatchling named "Valentine Soul" and somebody hurt her. I woke up and she was screaming and crying. I went to go check on her and it looked like her leg and wing were snapped!

I woke everyone up and told mother everything. Mother asked the little hatchling who did it and she said she couldn't make out the dragons face. The cave was pitch black. Mother wrapped up Valentine soul's wounds and got the two guardian dragons to guard all the hatchlings and the eggs. There's no way a guardian could hurt a hatchling.

The little hatchling is fine now but Mother is still investigating who hurt Valentine soul. I'll update my journal when I find out.

~Chestnuts

24th day, 2nd month, 2010th year

Dear Journal,

There has been a fight. In the Vampire cave last night, Bo's Letale Corruzione was arguing with Bo's Letale Saartje. Corruzione became so irritated that he attacked Saartje! Now Saartje and Corruzione are both in the Healers' den. Corruzione gave Saartje some pretty nasty scars, and snapped his leg! It is all twisted and a dreadful sight. Bo's Letale Desiderio, who was a hatchling at the same time as Saartje was and is a very close friend to him, became enraged and slashed Corruzione from the top left corner of his forehead down to the top right corner of the side of his neck! The vampires and I are receiving news from the Alphas that Bo's Gabriel Dorkface-Riddle, Bo's Drift Dorkface-Riddle and Bo's Sophie Mae Dorkface will have to use WhitePower to amputate Saartje's leg!

All the vampires are sitting around in worry. We haven't received any news since this morning, when we were getting ready for sleep. Bo's Sophie Mae Dorkface came into our pitch-black cave and informed me that they were going to begin the procedure, while Saartje was asleep. We all went to sleep with much worry. Now all the vamps are awake, and all we are allowing our ears to hear are the agonizing shrieks coming from the Healers' den. We are praying the screams are not coming from Saartje.

I sure hope Corruzione learned a lesson about Karma from this. In other news, three and a half feet of snow cascaded from the sky last night and all day long today, and it is still snowing! Already four feet of snow is on the ground, more of the white stuff coming! The little frozen hatchlings were all instructed to stay in their dens; they cannot be seen in all the snow and may be carried away without any of us noticing. Only the tallest and strongest-flying dragons went out today. I am very thankful for the Vampire cave. It is always pitch-black, and warm, and reeks the stench of blood. it is truly where vampires of the Bo Clan belong.

Well, it is time for my aftermidnight nap. Farewell, Journal.

Until next time,

Bo's Letale Zanne; vampire male

Dear journal,

The caretaker told my mate, Flower of Sugar, and I that we would be starting a lineage. Ever since I hatched on Valentine's Day, I knew that the sweet looking egg would be my mate.

Valentine Miracle Dorkface

"Journal:

Ha! All of the last batch have matured, and a new array of hatchlings and eggs have been brought in by the Mistress. Many of the eggs are rare, and powerful. I will have to keep my eye on them when they hatch, and give them decent instruction. Especially that cold one -- It is clearly the egg of a vampire, and my friends have whispered to me of the unrest they cause. I'm sure this can be handled with grace while the thing is still young; it can be taught not to turn against the rest of us, I think, with a little patience. The daydream and the pink hatchlings, I think, may be safely allowed to wander, as may the Sun egg and...perhaps the Magma, but I'd much rather be safe than sorry, there. The Magi, Artemidora -- she insisted on that herself -- is glued to Apollodoros's side, closer than anything. She may cause trouble, as Apollodoros's apprentice, but nothing disasterous. I look forward to what comes of this.

I have spoken with the Mistress about the length of this return of hers. She says she will do her best. Talk of starting a lineage does not catch her interest, but talks of finding many of us more permanent mates and families -- ah, now there her interest sparks. She is of the opinion that a male Bluna would be a perfect partner for Talise -- I am worried. They strike me as flippant, and I will not have someone causally playing games with Talise's heart. She is thinking of something for me, as well, but I'm...uncertain, there.

- Master Seraphim"

Dear Journal,

There's been a lot of abandoned hatchlings at that cave Mother always goes too.

She rescued a Female Red dorsal that grew up quickly and a Female Canopy that Mother froze.

There's also that Skywing that grew up and the two balloons hatched.

I wanted to get out of the cave for a little bit and my brother tagged along. It was cold and pouring rain but we managed to find some tree's to stay under.

This was the worst Idea. We got lost and we couldn't find our way back. Were still lost and found a small tunnel to stay under until the rain stops. I just hope we can get help and keep this journal dry.

~Chestnuts

Dear Journal,

I tried to mate with Anahi today but she wasn't interested. On a bright side Ms. Eryes had caught another dino egg, this time it was yellow. Then she also caught another strange egg made of paper, is that even possible? She calls it a paper dragon, which is strange. I didn't think something like that was possible, of course she said there were other rare dragon eggs, one even is said to smell like cheese.

Well I can't think of anything right now but maybe later I'll think of something.

Jambu Kermillian

Dear Journal,

It is with great Joy that I announce that my mate Sharieth and I Have Produced yet another skywing egg! We now have Two Daughters that live with us, and a son that dose not, and this new egg. I am sure that my Father, Yule Poinsettia, would be proud that I am continuing his line.

But as I went to tell my mistress, Zephyr, the good news, I noticed she was carrying a rotten egg! She told me not to fret, and that it is a breed called a Vampire. She also said not to tell any of the others about the egg, but I fear that it is just a matter of time until someone finds out.

There was a naming ceremony today, with all unnamed young Adults being blessed with a name. There is also another one due in another two days for this next crop of youngsters. My Youngest Daughter was blessed with the most unusual name. "My Heart will go on". She seems happy with the unusual name, and she says it reflects her personality well.

-Yule Eden

28th Day of the 3rd Month of the Season of Ice

My my, I haven't conducted an update in a while. Before all else, news about Lady Kaze and the... er... world. Lady Kaze has been writing a lot lately- mostly descriptions for the dragons in the caves. She keeps interviewing everyone of us and then writes the information on a notepad. Every hour, she drops off these descriptions written on separate scrolls inside the Description Building. Lady Kaze spends most of her time there too, 'reviewing other people's works'. I asked her why she has gotten all obsessed with this, but she only stares at me, giving me weird looks. I didn't get a straight answer, though. However, Lady Kaze mumbles some stuff when she writes; they give me clues on what this is all about. Most of the time she says 'goal' and 'must do' and 'Terriah'. I didn't get the last one, but I think it's some person. Oh well, as soon as she writes descriptions for all of us, she will stop... I hope.

Anyway, a lot of dragons have joined us since my last update. There are... dinos, such as Inky, who now reside in our cave. A purple one, named "Ecarlate Inconnu', a yellow named 'Jaunir Inconnu' and a blue dino hatchling named 'Azur Inconnu'. These creatures are weird. They are especially stupid- gods, they don't even know their gender! It is difficult to put up with such idiotic beings. I cannot stand them, honestly.

Aside from the dinos, we have some other Etincelle recruits. Meilleurs Amis, a gold dragon whose genes and.. whatever were manipulated by Scinintiller, has joined us. He is lovely, really. Cijam, that is his nickname, has multiple personalities, every one of them represented by a type of weirdness- obsessive weirdness, nerdy weirdness and so on and so forth. Morrigan, another CB Black, is also new. Everyone is a coward, they won't talk to her in fear that she would eat them or something. Well I spoke to her, and she is quite nice. Those prejudiced dragons- they dubbed her 'Morrigan the Phantom Queen'. How mean. Oh, and another vine hatchling was found abandoned in our garden. She has become the second member of the Vine Army. Cute little dragon.

Oh yes, the vampires bit throughout the week. Most of them were failed bites, sadly. Now there is a pile of crushed eggs at the back of our cave. There were some successful bites, however. But they were traded off.

I suppose that is all.

-La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

Edited by KazeMunster

Dear Diary,

I'm starting to get a little worried. Chestnuts and Candy Cane cheer still haven't come back from playing outside.

Master sent out a search party and got every other dragon from the cave to look for them. We frozen hatchlings have to stay here.

Master doesn't want us to get lost with Chestnuts and Candy Cane. We also have Valentine hatchling who is still injured but is recovering fine. She woke up screaming her head off.

No one can figure out who injured her. I have a feeling it's either Sleepyhollow or Dark hills. Sleepyhollow is a really competitive fighter but Dark hills hates the frozen hatchling clan.

I'm not even that competitive when it comes to playing with other hatchlings. OK, Maybe I am. Sure, they would get hurt for a little bit but I wouldn't break the leg or knee cap. Sleepyhollow does way worse to her competers. It's scary.

The only good news around here is that there's a vampire egg Master picked up yesterday. It smells like a dead body decaying and everyone hates it...Well except for Leetle Ice Cube who thinks it's the coolest thing in the world.

He's one of my friends in the frozen clan but everyone in the frozen clan doesn't want to be near him. He has a really bad temper but that's why he's my friend.

The only thing I'm hoping for is that Chestnuts and his brother will be found and we figure out who injured the poor Valentine hatchling.

~Miss Frozen Ice

Edited by shopgirl998

28th day, 2nd month, 2010th year

Journal,

The news of the fight with the vampires has spread like the influenza back in December. This event has even leaked out into other clans, and their human masters and mistresses are flooding into our clan with sympathy gifts and such. They have even began to read our journals, which I believe is a tad bit absurd, but Bo just took me aside and told me not to worry about it. Many of these masters and mistresses are complementing Bo about these entries. Puh! Bo did not write them! We did.

Adding onto this, these humans are aiding us in the clearing-away of snow. Huh, I guess having these strangers around isn't all that terrible, after all. One human, whom Bo called a friend, whose name I cannot spell out, helped out to "defrost" the Egg and Hatchling Area. Now that this has occurred, we have uncovered some...dramatically drastic news...the waterhorse hatchling, who only has three days and three hours to live, is...completely frozen over. A three-inch thick layer of ice is encasing it. We cannot risk scraping the ice of with our fangs, because we may puncture the poor little thing. It cannot move, and its heartbeat is about once to three times per minute!

Because of this, we are having this poor hatchling taken to the...dear I say it...Vampire cave. That Cave is currently the warmest area of the Bo Clan, surprisingly. The magma, magi and vampire dragons are all working to warm the thing up and melt the hard-as-stone ice. They are pressing their warm bodies against it, breathing tiny flames of fire upon it, and etcetera.

Other than all of this news, no other major, journal-worthy events have occurred in the Clan. Because of this, I will now cease writing in this entry of my journal.

Farewell, Journal.

Signed,

Bo's Shadow Warrior; black male; leader of the Bo Clan