Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Journal,

It's been a while, hasn't it? We've been quite busy in the cave. Kaze comes here less often. When I asked her about this, she blamed something called 'School'. The way she described it, school sounded like torture or something. "It isn't that bad, though," she said "you learn things necessary in life. Without school, zombies would have nothing to eat." I laughed at her joke.

Despite the busy schedule in the cave, I had time for this though. Finally, after a month's wait, I was able to muster up enough venom to bite another egg. Vie accompanied me to get an egg from the AP. We returned to the cave minutes later, with an egg between my teeth. The chosen egg was a brown one with blue stripes. I knew what is was called- a whiptail- because we vampires often chose this egg to bite. Many vampire clans have this certain rule and that is to never EVER bite an egg with parents who would miss it. The whiptail egg was caveborn, just like the rest of us... all except Nu, because we just found him alone and abandoned. Anyway, I'm drifting away. Everybody gathered to watch me bite the egg. Slowly, I lowered m head. 1... 2... 3. I bit it. Of course I was nervous. What if I killed it? I hated taking the lives of innocent beings. While I pondered the possibilities, everybody stared in awe. I came back to earth when Vie nudged me. She pointed to the egg on front of me... the brownish black egg with a decorative cross smack in the center. I couldn't believe it! I successfully transformed the egg! My happiness could not be expressed in words alone. It was rare for a vampire to have a streak of 2 successful bites.

That was 6 days ago, though. The egg I bit is now an ungendered hatchling. Vie takes care of the little dead one most of the time... maybe it will recognize her as it's sire? Or in her case, dame? I don't really care though. Her first bite was a disaster, and she ended up killing the egg. Anyway, she'll be able to bite today. We will see what will be of it soon.

~Vit Buveur, Vampire Clan Leader.

16th Day of the 2nd Month of the Season of Ice

Lady Kaze has just gotten returned from school. She hasn't visited for... a week now? I don't blame her though, school can eat up most of your day.

There are these new eggs appearing in the cave. 4, to be exact. We haven't seen any yet, because Lady Kaze can't seem to snag one. She's really excited about them. Hopefully she'll be able to get at least one. It breaks my heart to see her come home with her hair in a mess, wounds on her body and a discouraged expression on her face. Maybe I will go to the cave myself and hunt for these so called new eggs.

Apart from that major news, we have some updates in our own little clan as well. The CB Black dragon Lady Kaze loves so much hatched, gendered male and grew up. His name is Soir Guerrier, but the frozen hatchlings, whose nicknames always stick, call him Gerry. Everybody calls him Gerry now. He's a very skilled warrior and likes to fly around. The hatchlings enjoy watching him beat up trees for no good reason. Or practice, as he calls it. Its isn't really the best time for a rampage or a war of sorts, but best be on guard. No one will know when something like that could strike...

Aside from him, we have new additions to the cave. After nearly a month of trying, Lure and Blanc finally produced their second gold egg. Their first try was successful and they got their wish of a gold, but the following ones were whites. Well, until now. Another new addition is the egg Vit Buveur bit. Days have passed and it's a hatchling now. It will gender soon... I can feel it. Everyone is rejoicing at their success. Vie Buveur, Vit's 'daughter' will bite sometime later today too. Everybody is excited. Will she ruin the happiness, or will she contribute to it? Only time can tell.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

Dear journal,

Well its Degend again. There have eben a lot of things happening since the last time I wrote in you. First of all, Redeno grew up and now has an egg. It was abandoned, but he doesn't mind.

Also, the gold has finally gendered. It is a male. I can't wait to start talking with him. He has been avoiding the others lately.

Now onto the big news. Qualeo has brought back strange eggs. They are dragon, but they seem different. She is excited. She also brought back a water and vampire egg. She told Rikku, the skywing, the water is important. I don't really get it, but oh well.

Degund

A few of my frozen hatchling's views on my new eggs. Oh boy.....

Journal name:

Ganni's secret garden:

Ughh, those new eggs are bugging me sooooooo much! Know that electric egg? IT ZAPPED POOR FANNY!! Yeah, don't get me started on that limestone egg. Some dragons are tapping on it, and it appears to be soild. Maybe P made a mistake? She accidently took a piece of limestone instead of a egg. But limestone doesn't drop in often, hahaha. Yeah, that forest egg isn't all bad, I think I'm gonna raise it, do what a frozen hatchling was ment to!! Poor Pep, he's gonna be hiding in my room for some time, until that 'electric limestone' egg throw ends. He's been hiding in my books for at least an hour now. But P is happy, considering that she stole em' with another 290 something people around! The forest egg is safe with lil me, safe from my arch-nemesis Choco Milky Way. I can hear that evil pencil scribbling away in that evil diary!

Talk to ya later,

Ganni

Choco Milky Way's journal! KEEP EYES OUT!

Ya know what? Grey is getting annoying. Yeah, he's cool and all, but doesn't the dude ever stop shoking himself? I could hear the buzzzz sound in my room while that coward ran in Ganni's room. We're arch-nemesis, and we fight a lot (two words, not one). Sheesh! Anyway, I think that frosty woman sneaked away with that forest egg. Hey, I'm frosty too. Mmmm. Well, Grey was tossing that egg onto others, and taught those cowards. THAT WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! That limestone egg acts like a ball of snow, a funny ball of snow! Why did P even call me Choco Milky way anyway? See ya, evil journal!

CMW

Dear Journal,

I cant believe this. Mama found a new species of dragons. She abandond the green dino and the water egg slipped away in the stream. There's one egg that looks like it's made out of limestone and another thats an electric but its very shiny. The last one is a lime green color. It matches the leaves and I cant wait until they hatch. Mama also, has been rescuing hatchlings from the Abandon cave because of people discovering new eggs. Mama rescued a red hatchling, and a water hatchling. There both really cute and Mama put the hatchling in a Giant bowl filled with warm water. She still needs to find a place for him/her when he/she grows up. She already rebuild her office and its bigger and better! Me and my brother are happy with the new cave and the new eggs. Mama is the only one aloud to touch them she even cradles them with a wool blanket. On other news the two headed dragon grew up and he's a Male. The Winter grew up too and his name is "Snow N' Frost." The Two headed dragon is named "Glory and Freedom." I'll update when the new eggs hatch.

~Chestnuts

Dated: Nineteenth Day of the First Moon, Season of Ice of the Year Twenty Ten

Dear Journal,

I haven't been able to write as the cave has been bustling with activity the last couple of days! A couple days ago the JavaTiger came into the cave clearly excited by something. She said that some new species of dragons had appeared in the caves! The problem, she said, was that our nest cave had no room for any new eggs. Still once these hatched, she went out an returned with three eggs such as I had never seen before. One was a leaf green, one seemed to be limeestone, and a third one had sparks weaving their way acrossed its surface. One incident worth mentioning was the problem of our little split hatchie's naming cermony( he hatched from the two-toned egg). This is just about the most important day in a young hatchlings life, it is sort of their formal intitation into the clan which is completed upon maturity. I, myself can still remember the day of my cermony, when the JavaTiger decreed my name to be Skydancer of Lupinus, but I am getting distracted. Anyway, when JavaTiger attempted to write down the name it refused to take; she tried several more times several times, and still the name would simply vanish-she could not seem to make it stay. Now, among dragons this is considered to indicate the worst kind of luck for the hatchling in question; if you happen to believe in such superstition, which I do not. Finally she managed to write down a name that would take, and we all hope for fine things for our new split dragon. On a lighter note, two of our clan members became parents recently! Skylla, our skywing, and Azurewave, our water serpent dragon, produced a lovely speckled egg. I can't wait to see what their offspring looks like, I am sure it will be a fine addition. Well, that is all for now.

~~~Skydancer of Lupinus ; White Dragoness and Alpha Female of the JavaTiger Clan

Edited by JavaTiger

Dear Journal,

The new eggs are close to hatching. they have these big holes in them and I think they like staying in there shell. Plus the new red dragon grew up. Her name is Ruby Red Treasure. Mama is thinking about getting another red egg but she doesn't want to over burden. One of the Vines bred with a stripe and Mama is hoping/praying it will be an Alt. She's been really wanting to care for a Alt hatchling for the longest time. She's going to use Ruby Red Treasure to incubate the vine egg. She's been so busy at the cave. She's been rescuing hatchlings from the cold and it's been really hard to take care of them. Sometimes I help her out but then one of the guard dragons jump in and help. Mama rescued a Balloon hatchling, a stripe hatchling, and a water hatchling. (I may have mentioned the water hatchling, I'm not sure.) I'm glad she's rescuing hatchlings though, because there masters don't want them anymore and they get kicked out of there cave. That's why Mama helps those hatchlings. Me and my brother were rescued from the Abandon cave when we were just eggs and look at us now. She's such a good mother. She even said the next hatchling to grow wings I can teach how to fly! I'm very excited.

I have to go now. Mama is waiting for me to help out with the hatchlings.

~Chestnuts

Dear Journal,

Our second Vampire is now an adult male. He too grew up with white dragons, but he didn't end up as sweet as Virah. Still, he hasn't attacked anyone so I'm not complaining. He's more outgoing than Virah and has a bit of an "I'm better than you" attitude. I've had to keep Rorenth at bay because of this fact, but it's much easier now that he's been grounded. 25 more days until the spell lifts off of him.

In other news, SeaChel has brought in three new species of Dragon that I've never seen before. Two of the eggs seem to be made of limestone, one is bright green but not as bright as a Mint egg, and the last has electricity coursing over its shell. She also found a fourth-gen White Dorkface, for which SC was extremely happy. SC seems to have a thing for whites right now, as we now have six in the cave, outnumbering all other dragon-kinds in our cave.

~Sesina Songflight

Black Female, Leader of the Songflight Clan

Journal,

It's been a while, hasn't it? We've been quite busy in the cave. Kaze comes here less often. When I asked her about this, she blamed something called 'School'. The way she described it, school sounded like torture or something. "It isn't that bad, though," she said "you learn things necessary in life. Without school, zombies would have nothing to eat." I laughed at her joke.

Despite the busy schedule in the cave, I had time for this though. Finally, after a month's wait, I was able to muster up enough venom to bite another egg. Vie accompanied me to get an egg from the AP. We returned to the cave minutes later, with an egg between my teeth. The chosen egg was a brown one with blue stripes. I knew what is was called- a whiptail- because we vampires often chose this egg to bite. Many vampire clans have this certain rule and that is to never EVER bite an egg with parents who would miss it. The whiptail egg was caveborn, just like the rest of us... all except Nu, because we just found him alone and abandoned. Anyway, I'm drifting away. Everybody gathered to watch me bite the egg. Slowly, I lowered m head. 1... 2... 3. I bit it. Of course I was nervous. What if I killed it? I hated taking the lives of innocent beings. While I pondered the possibilities, everybody stared in awe. I came back to earth when Vie nudged me. She pointed to the egg on front of me... the brownish black egg with a decorative cross smack in the center. I couldn't believe it! I successfully transformed the egg! My happiness could not be expressed in words alone. It was rare for a vampire to have a streak of 2 successful bites.

That was 6 days ago, though. The egg I bit is now an ungendered hatchling. Vie takes care of the little dead one most of the time... maybe it will recognize her as it's sire? Or in her case, dame? I don't really care though. Her first bite was a disaster, and she ended up killing the egg. Anyway, she'll be able to bite today. We will see what will be of it soon.

~Vit Buveur, Vampire Clan Leader.

16th Day of the 2nd Month of the Season of Ice

Lady Kaze has just gotten returned from school. She hasn't visited for... a week now? I don't blame her though, school can eat up most of your day.

There are these new eggs appearing in the cave. 4, to be exact. We haven't seen any yet, because Lady Kaze can't seem to snag one. She's really excited about them. Hopefully she'll be able to get at least one. It breaks my heart to see her come home with her hair in a mess, wounds on her body and a discouraged expression on her face. Maybe I will go to the cave myself and hunt for these so called new eggs.

Apart from that major news, we have some updates in our own little clan as well. The CB Black dragon Lady Kaze loves so much hatched, gendered male and grew up. His name is Soir Guerrier, but the frozen hatchlings, whose nicknames always stick, call him Gerry. Everybody calls him Gerry now. He's a very skilled warrior and likes to fly around. The hatchlings enjoy watching him beat up trees for no good reason. Or practice, as he calls it. Its isn't really the best time for a rampage or a war of sorts, but best be on guard. No one will know when something like that could strike...

Aside from him, we have new additions to the cave. After nearly a month of trying, Lure and Blanc finally produced their second gold egg. Their first try was successful and they got their wish of a gold, but the following ones were whites. Well, until now. Another new addition is the egg Vit Buveur bit. Days have passed and it's a hatchling now. It will gender soon... I can feel it. Everyone is rejoicing at their success. Vie Buveur, Vit's 'daughter' will bite sometime later today too. Everybody is excited. Will she ruin the happiness, or will she contribute to it? Only time can tell.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

*stalks Kazemunster's dragons journal*

just to let you know I'm still reading it xd.png

Dear Journal,

Today, Scroll Keeper came to me. She says as the leader of our Cave I must document the goings-on while she is not present. Now I know the reason she taught only me to read and write. I will do as she says, after all, she raised me.

Scroll Keeper sent most of the other adult Waterhorses into the Wilderness. I don't think they will return. But J'bari and Zahrasha stayed behind. They say they want to have an Egg before they join the others in the Wilderness, to leave Scroll Keeper with a reminder of them.

We also have three Waterhorse hatchlings who still need to mature, along with four new Eggs. I have never seen Eggs like these before. Scroll Keeper has cast a spell on one of them, covering it in a dense, icy fog, so no one can see or touch it.

She speaks of bringing in more breeds to the cave. Until now, only Waterhorses have inhabited this cave. I am unsure of her decision, but I must trust her instinct.

Until the Eggs hatch, or the hatchlings mature, there is not much else to report.

So, Farewell for now.

Bhisha

Dear Journal,

My apologies. I haven't been writing much. Mother has recently raised a red dorsal dragon named Big Shammy, a Waterwalker named Big Bo, another Waterwater called Terri the Waterwalker... a, oh my... thunder dragon called SparkZap, another warrior regular black (YES FINALLY) dragon called Princess Shadow Star and Snowcone Azul, a seasonal.

Mother has bred to get another waterwalker for her lineage, but she killed that. I will never forget that little dragon's face when Mother took out that knife. Its screams of dragontongue will be always understood. Thank the Dragon God/Goddess Annie and Bruce Jr has bred to replace the little egg.

...Mother has also taken a fire egg, (Breed-Specific Actions, she says) a strange egg that has electric sparks on it but has a blue coat and a yellow-ish aura, (Mother has said not to touch it) a limestone-like (according to Howaito) coat and one that has the color of a leaf. Mother said putting it in a place filled with leaves would be fantastic. There are a few leaves near the right corner of the cave, thankfully. Sera wanted to toast the leaves, but Mother told me to threaten Sera, and I did. All of the vine dragons have been helping by placing harmless vines (unlike the ones the Dragon Grass usually make). The earth dragons suggested that they would summon small rocks next to the vines, but Mother said we have too much rocks. Without a doubt. Thank goodness we have spots of fertile soil around the cave, and wandering dragons. We hope it isn't the ones from the 'wilderness' Mother speaks of.

So, Mother is calling for me. I hope it is something good and positive.

~Midnight Ninja

Regular Black Female & Warrior of the Cave

P.S. I have been thinking of changing my title to 'Huntress of the Cave.' There aren't much dragon attacks.

Should I write Dear Journal or Dear Diary? Oh well, I have to stick to one or the other.

Dear Journal,

Ms. Eryes, that's what I've been calling her, the woman that adopted me, taught me how to write and read. I just wish Lona would stop buzzing overhead, I can't think at the moment. Where was I, oh yes, this journal thing.

My name is Jambu Kermillian, which sounds weird but Ms. Eryes likes it. Jambu is a rainforest type of tree that has fruits in it, I think at least. Ms. Eryes said that the black hatchling is taking a while to gender and she's been running names through every database she comes across to find new names for the other dragons. My nest sister, Lona Vista, was named after a Polynesian moon goddess I know nothing about. Ms. Eryes likes mythology I think.

I don't know what to write now, maybe later I can think of something. Besides, Lona is driving me insane, she's as hyper as Heyoka and Hototo, now that's a weird name for an ochre drake.

Jambu Kermillian

Dear journal:

Enduring Summer here, and scroll master has given me the task of looking after two new eggs, both of them are the ecolour of leaves, and reek of damp earth. I have a feeling that she dug the eggs up instead of getting them from the cave, but Mortal Descent says my fears are unfounded. I don't trust her, she was once a mint, but now she is a zombie dragon, and no one trust her anyone. Neverwinter mana is helping me look after the eggs, and Stoney yoshi is looking after the limestone one. No one dares to touch the electric egg, and I grow worried, what if it doesn't hatch due to neglect? I can feel the hatchlings inside move, and I heard a squeak of protest from one. They will grow up big and strong, though I don't know why scroll master placed me in charge. I am a male, I shouldn't be caring for these eggs.

Journal,

These past two weeks have been successful. In our cave, we have 8 grown up vampires. 5 of us, including me, bit our own eggs in these weeks. And guess what? All of us were successful in transforming normal eggs into vampire ones. The whole clan is celebrating! It's quite wonderful, really. How lucky we are.

In my own coven, we have two new members- Vallis and Via. In Nu's coven, they have an unnamed hatchling. Giselle will be able to bite in a few day's time. Adele's coven have an egg. There is a lonely vampire egg Glacier found abandoned while hunting. When it has grown, it shall choose the coven it wishes to be part of.

Well, that is all I believe. We will continue to pray for our good luck. WHo knows when it shall cease?

~Vit Buveur

P.S. Tank you, mystic_solara! You made my day <3

Edited by KazeMunster

Dear Journal,

There are 2 new eggs in the corral. One smells like rocks(while has made BoulderSlave go ga-ga, unfortunately) and the other is well, shocking. Our new addition, LizardusDemon charmed one to make it a female. Somehow, Drac had accidentally purposely dropped it. Too bad to the unlucky guy.

~WingedDemon, Resident Counsellor.

Dated: Twenty-first Day of the First Moon, Season of Ice of the Year Twenty Ten

Dear Journal,

We all are eagerly awaiting the hatching of our new eggs! JavaTiger has been concerned about them since recently there had been an outbreak of the dreaded disease, softshell, which is a plauge to dragon eggs. Fortunatley, while our last set of eggs had been afflicted by this ailment, there has been no sign of it recently. She is prepared to place any affected eggs in the part of our cave near the undersea lake, where there is often a dense fog, should the problem rear its ugly head. Otherwise, nothing much new to report.

~~~Skydancer of Lupinus ; White Dragoness and Alpha Female of the JavaTiger Clan

Edited by JavaTiger

Dear Journal,

Guess what happened over night, the electric hatchling gendered female. I was hoping for a nest brother but guess it wouldn't be. But Ms. Eryes didn't mind at all, she still gave the hatchling a cool enough name, which is Audra Triaz. It's odd, much like my name but then again Ms. Eryes seems to like odd things, she keeps a real spider in a pendant around her neck. I think it looks cool when it glows in the dark, it scared Lona once but she's gotten over it. That black hatchling won't gender for some reason, but it has four days and twenty-one hours left so it should be within tonight or tomorrow that it will gender. It's odd that us new breeds gendered before it when Ms. Eryes got it the same time she got us. Oh well, all will be good in the end, Ms. Eryes said.

Jambu Kermillian

Dear Journal. The new eggs have hatched!

There really cool looking hatchlings. One is green and it likes to climb tree's. There's another one that has sparks and its shiny. The other one just sits one the cave floor doing nothing. It's weird because its active at night. Not only that but the stripe hatchling her her wings. She's a female and her name is "Daze of Stripes." She's very close to Adult hood. That balloon hatchling is really lazy. The only thing it does is float around and it wont grow it wings. Mama been taking good care of that vine egg and it has a little crack in it. Oh boy! In a few hours, we get to find out if its an alt or not. Mama said not to get my hopes up because there really hard to get. I'm gonna go take a nap now. Bye!

~Chestnuts

I am glad to have finally grown my wings, and I believe I will be growing up soon. It is a blessing that my caretaker allows her dragons to go off and live their own lives once they mature, for I have two desires that cannot be filled by staying in this cave.

First- I wish to share my... talent with others. You see, I have a knack for singing, and it has been agreed that it would be a shame to let it be neglected by staying in one place.

Second- I am not the first Vampire dragon to come from this cave. A female was here, long before me, and she was part of the first Vampire dragons ever born. I would like to find her one day, see what she has to say.

That is all for now.

Oh- before I forget, I was finally named today. My 'official name', after much debate with my caretaker, is 'The Gentleman Voltaire'. However, she has agreed that calling me Voltaire is perfectly acceptable. Apparently the name on its own was too common...

This is the first time I'm writing in this...what Ein calls a journal. She tells me I can record whatever thoughts I want, and she says that no one, not even her, is going to read it. So here goes!

I'm so happy. Ein comes to visit us every day now. There was a time in the season of falling leaves when she completely neglected us. It's a shame because three dragons lost their lives.

But that's all over now. She's being really productive in the cave now! Some nice humans gave her a very cold egg, a very hot egg, and an egg that kept zapping me whenever I went near it. There was also one made of some sort of food substance, but Acidalien kept pulling on my tail whenever I got close to it... It's not like I was going to eat it... I was just going to give it a little lick...

- Koraki

----------------

Writing this is surprisingly fun. Acidalien says it's a good thing for a dragon like me to be occupied with this sort of thing. I wonder what he means by that? Maybe he doesn't like playing with me anymore? But it's not like I ruffle his feathers or anything...

I came to visit Ein at the caves today, and there were four new cute little hatchlings! There was one that kept on hiding in the treetops and looking at the sky. Maybe it wants to be like Shieruno and fly really high? It kind of reminds me of Aurinkoisena. There was also a hatchling that was kind of grey and wasn't moving... And one that had sparks all over it, like Thorona! And there was a really flat-looking one that kept on getting blown away by the slightest breeze...

They all look cute. I wonder if any of them will want to play with me?

- Koraki

Dear Journal,

Hello again. The eggs have been close to hatching and the two other hatchlings have gained wings. Their names are Flame Wanderer and Bruce Senior. They're all wonderful... I wish I can wipe my reputation away and have fun, just like the other dragons.

But no. Dragons normally have a high line of memories. I still remember that many times Mother seems to have abandoned us all. Many dragons died, but all of the adults still had their names. Mother told us that if she doesn't log in much, we will all lose our names. I will not be Midnight Ninja, possibly something else. Like Midnight Shinobi something else.

I am still one of the only three dragons who know how to read and write. Crysis, Howaito and me (possible grammar error) are those dragons. I feel special, but Crysis haven't been writing in his journal at all. Picky little dragon, ain't it?

~Midnight Ninja

Female Regular Black & Warrior of the Cave

Dear Journal,

It's Jambu again. Guess what happened to me? I was the first to mature out of all my nest siblings. Ms. Eryes is so proud of that. The black hatchling finally decided to gender male and the black egg hatched as well. Now I'm just waiting for the rest of them to grow up so we can get more siblings in the clan. Ms. Eryes has been coming and going from the local abandonment cave looking to see what she can find but she're doesn't come back with anything. She said she's scroll locked with six hatchlings, she needs to wait until we grow up before getting more eggs. I hope she can soon, if the others don't grow up soon they'll more than likely die. They all look good enough to be adults but they are taking their sweet time doing in. I just wish Lona would go back to her stone sleep soon, she's been driving me crazy with her hyperactive tendencies.

That's all for now, I think.

Jambu Kermillian

Dear Diary,

I bit an egg today. It was a Spark egg, and Drac commanded me to do it. It was my first bite and I was really scared, but I did it. Then, they tossed it. I was heartbroken. Nobody knew that that egg was already promised to Drac's friend except me, and then I blew it. I couldn't even stop them.

~GhostlyDemon, Vampire.

Dear Diary.

We have four new hatchlings right now. One male black, one spark male and two.. well I dont really know if they are alive. On the night, they play with each other and the one who have wings fly high in the sky, but on the day they are so silent and stationary, I wonder if they are sick? But Sassie have said that the sun hurts them on the day, they become like a statue. I feel so sorry for them, that they cant play during the day.

Countess Required Blood is going to bite an egg soon, and Play is going to keep it. But Bloody Shirley and Sir Bite is going to bite soon to, but they she is going to give away. I hope the eggs is going to have a good home, and that the vampires doesnt kill them.

Nayoro.

Dear journal: There are currently four hatchlings and five eggs in our cave. The four hatchlings are new breeds that appeared recently. They're all quite playful...apart from Nocturnal Assassin. He's a strange one. At night, he's perfectly fine, but then when day comes, he stays completely still.

Three of the eggs are also new. I've never seen them before. It seems that they're hybrids, much like the Geode dragons. Only, in this case, they result from the mating of Skywing/Water or Skywing/Deepsea.

~~Dancing Arya~~

Dated: Twenty-third Day of the First Moon, Season of Ice of the Year Twenty Ten

Dear Journal,

Our new eggs hatched since I wrote last. All of the new younglings are quite adorable. The little female nocturne is quite the character; she is still as stone by day, but at night she comes to life and is as full of vitality as any other hacthling. Two of them, the nocturne and the bluna, have recieved their names today. The other two can't wait until their turn comes, but they must until they are a little older. The bluna hatchling was briefly sick, but other than that there has been much less sickness than durning the outbreak of it we had a while back. THere have been more tales of shadows in the cave, but there have been no sightings of them near our cave, which is well; I am not sure how I would cope knowing such a dragon lived close by. This is all for today.

Edited by JavaTiger