TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yippee!  No sooner had I hit 'submit reply' on my last post, than I finally had success.  Not just one, but five new eggs now sitting happily on my scroll.  I had the cave shuffle clock running on my phone (that is so useful) and I started clicking on the laptop where an egg should appear at the exact moment that eggs should have materialised (they hadn't).  Then simply carried on alternating F5 and mouse click in rapid succession for probably a full minute. (eggs had appeared during my frantic clicking and remained visible on my screen until I finally stopped clicking, so it clearly wasn't really refreshing properly).  Never got the messages to say I'd missed, or that I was egg-locked (even though I now was).

Now the anticipation begins :)

Man, if we could not have -3 second drops that last less than 24 hours one year as our real treat, that’d be swell.

Why are there so little amounts of drops even at full hour? I will never understand why this is made so difficult until everyone (without superduperinternet) is frustrated. Just have them drop continously, everyone is limited anyway.

Snagged two and made sure they were opposite genders, definitely gonna be breeding next year. Something seems to be buggy, however. When I clicked on the eggs in the cave, I kept on getting the message that I was too late, until suddenly I was egglocked apparently. I literally wasn't notified about getting my eggs at all, this doesn't seem like it should be happening.

The second stage! This is so creative! But it's sick. Is it okay?

Whoah, such a lag, can't catch anything... it's super depressing... 

Edited by Kaini

15 minutes ago, Sitrling said:

The second stage! This is so creative! But it's sick. Is it okay?

TJ's dragons are always sick! They won't die (or if they do, he'll use his admin powers to bring them back lol) dw 🙂

Such pretty eggs! I managed to grab 3 last night one hour after the initial drop, and then grabbed the rest some minutes ago during the five-min ones. The lag is much better today! And they'll be around for some more hours so I hope everyone gets theirs 😊

Lovely sprites as usual!! I'm trying not to incubate them all, can't wait to see them grow ❤️ I didn't try the pumpkin craving though, was it fun?? Completely forgot about it since I don't currently have a proper working mouse lol

Successful on zombies this year and caught up on all breeds ... but the drop is brutal. Never had this difficulty before with a drop. Lag for anyone else? Have yet to get a NR.

EDIT: Posted this and was successful at next 5 minute drop, LOL.

Edited by Maniac

Quick reminder that the first rule of the forum is to respect others- including other users, artists, and staff. 

So, it took a full minute for the hour drops to appear, then every biome lagged out and I couldn't catch a single egg. 

People have been complaining about these drops for the better part of a year, and it seems like it's just getting harder and harder to enjoy this site. 

I think I'm done after Christmas. At least with Christmas, everyone is limited to two so there's a chance we can collect those eggs. 

For the new people - there shoud be eggs in the AP, some people are grabbing & dropping

42 minutes ago, haligtree said:

TJ's dragons are always sick! They won't die (or if they do, he'll use his admin powers to bring them back lol) dw 🙂

Thank you for your explanation!

It has indeed become more and more difficult to grab eggs recently. I want to make sure that my two cubs are of the opposite sex. I'm not sure if I can catch the third one...