TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

53 minutes ago, evilcostumelady said:

Same here... also, backspace to go back doesn't work. 😒  by the time I get back to the cave page from the 'sorry, no egg for you' page, (having to click on the link at top left) it is empty. 

If you're light on time, you can get more egg attempts in with using middle mouse button or control+Left clicking through a drop while using f5 or however you prefer to refresh the page. I got mine by just f5+middle mouse where the egg-click link appears on repeat since Im supposed to be asleep. 😅

For mobile I've heard that refreshing by clicking the biome link is faster than dragging the page down but I don't know much otherwise.

I would suggest clicking an egg when they appear then immediately going to another biome without waiting for the page to load. I managed to grab four eggs by doing that. I was even surprised when it said I was already overburdened. 😆

🍁🕯️👻🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃👻🕯️🍁

Wonder if we're getting a Creature-from-the-Deep-Dark-Sea kinda dragon this year? Bioluminescence, and looks scaly...

19 minutes ago, Mini_Evelintine said:

I warded it lol.

you do know that it can die right after the ward is over, right? but then again, it's your egg, it's up to you 

was lucky, one of my dragons that i killed on the 17th turned. And then I killed another one and it also immediately turned! :D so i have all adult zombie forms for now. will try for hatchlings next year. 

Edited by Rosedamai

2/5 so far on zombies, waiting for my kill slots to come back to try for 5 more.  Finished at 3/10 total for zombie conversion - not much luck in the second batch, but definitely not my worst year!

I am LOVING the colors on the new holiday eggs! Also very hyped by the mention of bioluminescence in the egg description - it makes my deep sea loving heart very happy. Can't wait to see the hatchies!

Edited by Daypaw

Happy Halloween!

I love the look of the new eggs, definitely going to try and catch some later.

edit: managed to turn 4 zombies, with 11 tries!

Edited by Code_NameUnknown

Such beautiful eggs! I wonder what kind of creepy creatures will come out of them, ha. Happy Halloween! 👻

1 hour ago, Alskasaur said:

I'm curious how you had nine attempts when you can only use kill 5 times per two weeks? Is there a way to raise that number??

If hatchlings die on your scroll (not using kill option) and you time the adult kills two weeks before Halloween so that you can try revive before their tombstones vanish, then kill five more later on Halloween when your kill slots rejuvenate, you can get in ten adult tries and lots of hatchlings.

I had 17 attempts so far today, got 1/5 adults and 3/12 hatchlings. Will try five more adults later.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters on a beautiful new egg! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what it becomes ..😊

1 hour ago, Alskasaur said:

Yeah I got 0.5/5 (One got successfully revived which isn't what I wanted lol)

I'm curious how you had nine attempts when you can only use kill 5 times per two weeks? Is there a way to raise that number??

Two ways, kill five 2 weeks exactly before Halloween preferably early in the day, revive them then kill 5 more ON Halloween later in the day once the first five are off cooldown.

Second method only works for hatchlings but viewbomb and or hatch then fog so they can't grow up. There is no limit to how many you can have this way.

Ninjad lol

Edited by DragonLady86

Ooooh these look interesting!

Only managed to get 3 of the NR so far, it's pretty laggy but with every drop it seems to get better, hang on everyone!

Got 2/5 zombies! Remembered at the last try that there are a lot of newish two-headed sprites... should've tried for those more but I completely forgot to time some kills beforehand :')

Happy Halloween!

sorry, no egg for you as usual☠️

I got them. Thanks for Halloween.🥂

Edited by Rickylazzaro

Managed to get my 8 after struggling for a bit. XD Happy Halloween everyone! Catching these will get easier as the day progresses, I promise.

2/8 so far, maybe increase the number of eggs dropping at the hour for a bit? Seems they are getting snatched up immediately.

Happy Halloween, everyone!! Soooo excited to see what kinda guy we're getting this year, the egg is super pretty ... Hoping it'll retain that tasty color scheme. :]

Have managed to get 1 egg so far, gonna keep trying! Good thing they drop for a while.

Happy Halloween! 🎃 Very excited for some glowing dragons, I managed to snag three but will have to unlock before I can catch another one. 

Hatchlings already! 

Our second Halloween wyrm, it looks like!

Edit:

And they sort first on the list by breed name, before Aeons!

Maybe Abyss Wyrm? 🤔

Edited by Ripan

No luck with the zombies, or with the eggs so far. I am not the best catcher of eggs anyway. I hope I manage to get some in the 24 hours.

I love the eggs and am curious about how the bioluminescence will work. Great job artists.