TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I finally managed to grab one at the five-minute drop. This is such a fun tradition, trying to grab them immediately after they're released. Probably from trying to get Bone Marrows and the Lag Monster that struck the cave that year. XD 

The lag is wrecking me, but I managed to get a few of my zombie attempts to end in success~  Will have to try again later, maybe the lag will be better once people start filling up and all.

I'm at my egg limit after grabbing one. :( it's ok, I have like 2 eggs due to hatch later today, so I hope I can get a few more! I love the colors, I bet the dragons are gonna be so cool!

i ctrl clicked open like 50 tabs on the hour and managed to get

EDIT: managed to get a 3rd as well, now im egg locked and its time for bed 

Edited by DogsRNice_

Aaand we got one! XD It is excruciatingly laggy though, I agree other users, so definitely going to wait a while before trying to egg lock myself with these. I's so impatient though, the eggs are beautiful <333

Lag was better this hour than the last, I got a bit lucky!  Definitely figure it'll improve through the day.  Especially as these are 24 hour drops, not the usual "over by afternoon cave-time" types.

17 minutes ago, --Seven-- said:

Happy Holloween! 👻🎃 

What a code! I love that code 'enjoy' 😍

I like the three "enjoy" "crvng" "pmpkn" names, although I've been struggling to even get blue ribbons on the pumpkins I tried to carve. Still rather fun, though.

Edited by casprrr
clarification

1 hour ago, KageSora said:

Dang, didn't manage to get a single one...  The pages seemed to take forever to reload, too...

Same here... also, backspace to go back doesn't work. 😒  by the time I get back to the cave page from the 'sorry, no egg for you' page, (having to click on the link at top left) it is empty. 

We have pretty fast fiber service here... big dismay. 

(eta: backspace to go back does work when there are 'no eggs to be found' ... 😫

Edited by evilcostumelady

TJ's egg codes are (enjoy) (crvng) (pmpkn)

I wonder if the breed has something to do with carving pumpkins or if it's just a reference to the event this year?

44 minutes ago, Mini_Evelintine said:

I GOT ONE!!!!!!!

Heads up, I would remove your egg from your post cause its likely gonna get sick and die real quick!

Edited by Alskasaur

I had some luck on the 5min drops, lag seems better all the time so hopefully that will make catching them easier!

1 hour ago, Mini_Evelintine said:

I GOT ONE!!!!!!!

You need to hide this or it will die. It's getting viewbombed by accident

Edited by SamuelMaybird
Removed egg

1 hour ago, futurevampire said:

What's up with the zombie stats this year? I have 0/9, they all completely failed and normally I get 1/3 to 1/2. 

Yeah I got 0.5/5 (One got successfully revived which isn't what I wanted lol)

I'm curious how you had nine attempts when you can only use kill 5 times per two weeks? Is there a way to raise that number??

The 2:00 am EST drop was bizarre. Major lag and then 3 eggs, then it totally froze, then nothing for me. Meh.

After dealing with the lag for about two hours, I finally managed to catch four eggs. I'm excited to see what the new dragons look like when they hatch!

Edited by Rhikasa