TJ09

2023-08-27 - August Dragon Release

Patience paid off, finally egglocked with four of each! Can't wait to see these adults.

What is like to know is if there's a thread we can view possible dragons that others have created to enter. I know I saw something long ago, but can't find it now.

I got 1 of each! Unfortunately I already had 4 eggs from last release and the release before so I can only grab one of each of the new releases! But that's okay! I can catch up and search again for more as soon as the eggs hatch! ❤️

3 minutes ago, windchaser_1_2 said:

What is like to know is if there's a thread we can view possible dragons that others have created to enter. I know I saw something long ago, but can't find it now.

It's in the "Dragon requests" subsection of the "Suggestions/Requests" subforum: https://forums.dragcave.net/forum/2-suggestionsrequests/

But afaik concepts that are considered for release will be taken down months before release so not too many ppl recognize the eggs once they drop.

Edited by Gluria

Eggs eggs eggs!

Now to grab some! I've got one but not the other.

After 14 hours of hunting, I now have two pairs of the four-legged dragon and one pair of the wyrm, and I am veery happy with them. Those cuddly hatchies might have stolen my heart, but the little wyrms look great, too! 🌼

Well have been trying all day  and still have not gotten any of these Something about this heavy egg unnerves you. So I guess I will be buying them later since its getting harder as old one are back in the domes

The NRs are still flooding after 4pm!?

Thank you, @TJ09!

I had my fill at 4am, but I know what it's like to give up on catching early eggs only to find out that they were gone before you were able to try again on the next day. I hope they last for 24 hours!

Edit: nope... only until 5pm... 🫠

Edited by Seejey

What the heck? The new egg release is over already??? I tried to get some eggies, and the only ones in the habs are old types.

Did I miss it again?  I don't see anything new.

59 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Well have been trying all day  and still have not gotten any of these Something about this heavy egg unnerves you. So I guess I will be buying them later since its getting harder as old one are back in the domes

ACTUALLY - they seem much easier now - I just managed to finish my collection in the mixed biomes - I guess others have given up in a fit of rage :) 

1 hour ago, Moondragon007 said:

I tried to get some eggies, and the only ones in the habs are old types.

It probably bears mentioning as a general reminder here that, if at a glance you don't see the new breeds in cave, before you fret, you may have just walked in at the wrong time.

The three eggs of each biome change every five minutes of the clock. Within the first thirty seconds to a minute after the change, eggs that are in demand - such as these NRs - will get taken quickly, and leave behind the currently undesirable breeds for the next four-ish minutes. Thus, anyone walking in at a random time is significantly more likely to notice an absence of the NRs than an abundance, and as a result their difficulty is a little exaggerated, in my view at least. Inb4 they end up becoming caveblockers, etc.

For you, to avoid getting met with only undesirable eggs, you'll need to get a little strategic and check the caves at the five-minute marks.

Can we find camouflaged eggs in the Alpine or Volcano? I didn't see them there. 🤔

I only was able to get 3 of the camoflauged ones and none of the other ones. 😭It's been a rough day. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a couple eventually.

31 minutes ago, --Seven-- said:

Can we find camouflaged eggs in the Alpine or Volcano? I didn't see them there. 🤔

come to think of it I've only seen and caught any from coast, desert and forest. That may just be rng luck and timing. But I also just checked like 30 different eggs from hatcheries and none came from the other three biomes, so a bit unlikely unless bimes are somehow time based. 

Edit:
Also completey forgot to complain how I was egg locked once again when the release started and away for most of the day. Boo. 
Found it relatively easy to catch the eggs, even after the old ones started to mix again. So yaaay!
And I love, love, LOVE the colour palettes, especially on the camouflaged one. Now excuse me while I impatiently stare at the eggs and TJs hatchies for the next days. They are all so pretty! ❤️ 

Edited by Reykur

YES!!!!!! I Finally  got 2 pairs of each!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you TJ and spriters for the release

Got my two unnerving eggs and four camo eggs FINALLY! TJ and the Masterminds behind the AWESOMENESS of the World of NR have,as ALWAYS,once again OUTDONE themselves. :D

Pretty sure seen a camo in Alpine early last night, around 1A.M. DC time, maybe they dropped there for a bit and stopped?

Not seeing any alpine camo for trade so far,  though it looks like camo is the more common cause there's not many unsettling eggs up for trade.