TJ09

2023-08-27 - August Dragon Release

Got my second batch as well. So far they seem to be uber-common, which is a huge relief since I spent almost all my shards on those elusive Vespine and Astrael eggs... Hurray for a nice, low-stress release! Thanks to all involved. ❤️

The hatchlings look lovely.

I just want to say thank you so much for a lovely, straight-forward, simple, easy-to-catch, no-stress release. It's wonderful not to have to try to figure anything out or spend hour upon hour trying to catch an egg. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best release for some time.

Thank you to all involved.

Edited by Nakeisha

Has anyone actually found the camo egg in Alpine or Volcano? The wiki and first page post say they're there but all the ones I see on click sites are from Desert, Forest and Coast.

1 minute ago, tjekan said:

Has anyone actually found the camo egg in Alpine or Volcano? The wiki and first page post say they're there but all the ones I see on click sites are from Desert, Forest and Coast.

They're much easier to catch in Coast and/or Forest than Alpine (typically full of users), Volcano (same as Alpine but to a lesser extent), and Desert was particularly overcrowded this release so that could be why. I recall seeing Camo eggs in Alpine and Volcano

It could also just be where people tend to go when hunting for one reason or another—I'm one of those Coast hunters, for example :)

That's not really matching what I'm seeing though. If it was harder to catch new eggs in Alpine because that biome is more crowded with hunters, that might explain why *I* don't have any from that biome, but not why there are none in click sites. The big crowd of people who took the eggs in that biome before I could would still be putting them in click sites.

Also, I have the other NR egg from Alpine (the unnerving one), and see them on AoND.

Has anyone got an example of Alpine and Volcano camos?

Edited by tjekan

46 minutes ago, tjekan said:

That's not really matching what I'm seeing though. If it was harder to catch new eggs in Alpine because that biome is more crowded with hunters, that might explain why *I* don't have any from that biome, but not why there are none in click sites. The big crowd of people who took the eggs in that biome before I could would still be putting them in click sites.

Also, I have the other NR egg from Alpine (the unnerving one), and see them on AoND.

Has anyone got an example of Alpine and Volcano camos?

I have 3 from Desert, 5 from Forest.

I don't hunt for "biome diversity" though, just reloading one biome and clicking on what I can get. Definitely did see some in Alpine I think.

Edit: wait I misread; you meant unnerving ones. I have from each biome except Alpine actually, whoch might be mainly bc I rarely hunt in the Alpine bc too crowded for me lol

Edit 2: just went to Alpine for the 5-min drop out of curiosity. I saw one unnerving egg!

Edited by Gluria

No, I mean *camo* eggs.

I have seen unnerving eggs from all biomes. I have only seen camo eggs from Forest, Desert and Coast. I've been checking click sites and seen none from Alpine, Volcano or Jungle.

Does anyone have a counterexample?

I seem to have very poor reading comprehension today lol

NR page says it's in all biomes, just not Jungle ... but idk who updates the page tbh

13 minutes ago, tjekan said:

No, I mean *camo* eggs.

I have seen unnerving eggs from all biomes. I have only seen camo eggs from Forest, Desert and Coast. I've been checking click sites and seen none from Alpine, Volcano or Jungle.

A couple of other people have also asked this over the past few days, and so far, it seems nobody has a counterexample. I'm treating the camo eggs as a coast/desert/forest release.

2 hours ago, Nakeisha said:

I just want to say thank you so much for a lovely, straight-forward, simple, easy-to-catch, no-stress release. It's wonderful not to have to try to figure anything out or spend hour upon hour trying to catch an egg. As far as I'm concerned, It's the best release for some time.

Yes, this - 100%!

2 hours ago, Nakeisha said:

I just want to say thank you so much for a lovely, straight-forward, simple, easy-to-catch, no-stress release. It's wonderful not to have to try to figure anything out or spend hour upon hour trying to catch an egg. As far as I'm concerned, It's the best release for some time.

Completely agree. 

On 8/27/2023 at 1:10 PM, Darth Krande said:

That Predator hatchie seems oddly dimorphic or glitchy. Three females and one male. 

Looks like glitchery. There are two male and two female now.

6 hours ago, Kazeko said:

Finished my CB Astrael collection literally hours before this drop. Hooray!

nice, i'm still missing 2.

Alright 3 of my Astrael eggs finally hatched so now I am off to catch 3 more of the NR eggs! I already got 2 more camo eggs! Now I just need 2 more of the unnerving eggs and then I'll be good to go! ❤️

SO much easier nabbing these NRs today that it was on Release Day! I'm waiting for the last two of my first batch to hatch so I can grab the other two for two complete sets.

14 hours ago, tjekan said:

No, I mean *camo* eggs.

I think you may be right. I thought they were in all biomes, but I'm looking at my release day eggs and I only have them from those three biomes also. At least I can stop searching for them in the other biomes now since there seems not to be any in them.

Me just casually checking this post every 2 hours to see if the babies grew up LOL

First adult!

The Peaches are cute; I can see them working with lots of breeds!

Edit: aaaand the Jaw Splitter looks greeaaaaaat. Big fan of those!

Edited by Gluria

Ooooo the split jaws are interesting for sure!

can’t wait to see the males grow up!

Ooh! Wow, these are wonderful! I'm very much in love with the peach pied dragons, but the wyrms look great, too. Fantastic work, as always - thanks and congrats to everyone involved! 🌼