TJ09

2023-08-27 - August Dragon Release

Man what beautiful sprites, the artists of this site never fail to impress me!!!

I love both but I will absolutely be hoarding the Peach Pied breed, good lord they are my favorite color and are so unbelievably adorable, I cannot wait to collect so many more!!!

Thank you to the artists and TJ for another wonderful release!!

GREAT adults - thanks, spriters. Not to spill the beans:

Spoiler

The Jawsplitter is my favourite.

We have adults! They both look pretty, though I think I will gather more of the peach ones (sensing a pie-themed lineage coming along).

Cool sprites!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

Ooh very lovely adults!

Thank you, TJ and spriters.

Peach pies are so adorable!😊 Beauty and the beast kind of release! Thank you TJ and Odeen!

The adults look amazing!! Peachy is just adorable, and Jaw-Splitter is so cool looking! Well done, artists!!

The Peaches are adorable and the Jaws are so cool. Fantastic release, both of these are hoardables :D Thank you to TJ and the artists!!

Not gonna lie, a simple release was long overdue with everything being so busy the last few months...so many eggs, so many variants(Sonatas, Birthday release, Vespines, Astraels). This one, so stress-free! The hatchlings alone were cute and the adults are definitely pleasing to the eyes, Jaw Splitters are so cool, and Peach Pied will def be used in Valentines breeding next year! Thank you spriters and writers! ^^

I love these adults (the Jaw Splitter male in particular, but really all of them). I also agree that it was nice to have a simple, easy to catch release, especially after all the more complicated ones we've had this year. It's good to have balance.

Lovely dragons- thank you artists! I'm also a huge fan of the male Jaw, kinda wish the female would have been as intimidating. I actually feel like these two new breeds will go well together, might do male Jaw with female Peach.

They are both gorgeous as adults!  I wish the camo one had dimorphism, but the I always want that.  I can see it's very common, though, and it really is lovely!

Thanks to the spriters and TJ

Edit:  I am having a severe problem with the tiles when breeding, though, and it's stopping me from wanting to do any until I see how they look in lineages.  Too many I want to breed where in the tiles, you can't even see their heads.  When someone first mentioned that on an older dragon, it never got fixed, but ever since then it's bothered me a lot.  These would be great to make lineages from, but I don't know...wait and see.

Edited by daba555

Quick post here as well, but I mentioned it in the discord too: 

SkyWolf and Spatio aren't credited properly on the adults and s2 hatchies of the Split Jaw!! I'm sure it will be fixed, but just in case TJ didn't notice, I'll post here too.

11 minutes ago, daba555 said:

Edit:  I am having a severe problem with the tiles when breeding, though, and it's stopping me from wanting to do any until I see how they look in lineages.  Too many I want to breed where in the tiles, you can't even see their heads.  When someone first mentioned that on an older dragon, it never got fixed, but ever since then it's bothered me a lot.  These would be great to make lineages from, but I don't know...wait and see.

Here's how their lineage tiles look (you can see them by just changing the view link to lineage with TJ's dragons) 

Edit: Before anyone asks, I saved the lineage images and uploaded them to Chazza's Lineage Builder as Ghost Breeds so I could see how they look, that's why this image looks like this.

image.png.ef5ff1cc5cc8ff76b290816064ae068c.png

Edited by PokeCat
thing

Gaaaaaaaaah, they are both so beautiful!!!

I adore these new releases. I especially love the wings on the Peach Pieds. It's lovely how large they look and I adore how you can see the shape of the wing-fingers through the membranes. 

I also love the shimmering quality of the Jawsplitter Wyrms, and their overall shape. They've got a very strong weight to them, like a boa. I especially love the female. She looks very fierce!

Both are very cool and I'm looking forward to hoarding lots of them!