TJ09

2023-08-27 - August Dragon Release

Wow.  The last few drops I haven't even seen a single egg.

Just now, KageSora said:

I was just about to say the same. No eggs in any of the biomes... That's a first.

Just now, Sheriziya said:

I was just about to say the same. No eggs in any of the biomes... That's a first.

I've seen it before but the sheer number of drops I've seen in a row with no eggs is definitely not usual for me, it's wild how fast they're going.

1 minute ago, Sheriziya said:

They're there, They just go really really REALLY fast right now. I see them, and have only managed to nab one Camo and 3 of the other. And that's after 45 mins of hunting. You might have better luck in the hour drop.

Ough I was playing DnD when this drop started! I'm super hype for these!! I love that one of them has a little heart on it... I can't wait to see what they turn into!! :D Happy hunting, everyone!

13 minutes ago, Laugh said:

When you forget you caught some NRs a few minutes before an earthquake...

RIP to the NR lol

Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 11.36.42 PM.png

RIP. This is why I no longer use Earthquake.

2 minutes ago, KageSora said:

I've seen it before but the sheer number of drops I've seen in a row with no eggs is definitely not usual for me, it's wild how fast they're going.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

They're there, They just go really really REALLY fast right now. I see them, and have only managed to nab one Camo and 3 of the other. And that's after 45 mins of hunting. You might have better luck in the hour drop.

Yeah, In previous drops it's not something I've seen before either. They are indeed going very fast.
The hourly drop usually worked for me in the past. :D I'll see how it goes today.

At last, I'm here on time thanks to push notifications!

...Though it seems it'll be a bit before I actually manage to nab an egg. They get snatched up FAST.

4 minutes ago, LostinEcho said:

Omg! Nice :))) but looks like new release became too often huh

What do you mean too often? New releases always come once in a month?

Well, didn't manage to get one on the hourly drop, but at least I now saw them the biomes! That's progress :D :D :D

YAY!

This hourly drop the biomes didn't stall when I tried to refresh and load in and I finally had a little success!

Wonder if my connection was flaking and making it extra frustrating last hour?  I might skip the 5min drops and just go for the hourly ones...

7 minutes ago, KageSora said:

+1. wow so not only me didn't saw the 50min drop... I just think it's my hallucination...

give up to get more NR until they become easier.

I've been trying for an hour and only have two NR eggs 😢 (just grabbed a third one!)

Edited by Vodkapirate

These drops are frustratingly poor in length. The hourly lasted but for a minute, and the five minute drops last mere seconds. It is becoming ridiculous at this point, and no, that these are permanent are not the point. The lengthening of these drops would be nice.

Edited by Whirlaway

1 minute ago, Wolfsong442 said:

How long until they start to mix?

Not 100% sure but IIRC something like...  16 hours or so?  So another 15-ish?

1 minute ago, Sheriziya said:

What do you mean too often? New releases always come once in a month?

Well, didn't manage to get one on the hourly drop, but at least I now saw them the biomes! That's progress :D :D :D

Once in a month? Omg 😱 I’ve never noticed thank you ! Thought it should be around 3-2 months 

3 minutes ago, Wolfsong442 said:

How long until they start to mix?

usually I think it's anywhere after 12-14 hours before the older eggs start mixing back in? Anyone else please correct me if I'm wrong.

@LostinEcho It used to be 2-3 months, but for the past few years there's been a new release once a month except during holiday months. Halloween, Xmas and Valentine's Day. I think there's also no new release in January or November because that's in the heart of the Holiday seasons.

Edited by Syiren

1 minute ago, LostinEcho said:

Once in a month? Omg 😱 I’ve never noticed thank you ! Thought it should be around 3-2 months 

You're welcome! Nope, it's always roughly every month. :)

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

usually I think it's anywhere after 12-14 hours before the older eggs start mixing back in? Anyone else please correct me if I'm wrong.

There have been earlier mixing, I think. Already after 6 or 7 hours?

Very intense. I can usually pick up one in the first hourly drop if I can't get them in the five minute drops but these buggers are going insanely fast. Still don't have one.

Is the low rate of these eggs a hint that they are going to be a rare breed when things "settle down"? The drops are barely lasting 5-10 seconds.

Precog or incubating doesn’t change color of both eggs

Edited by Eiren

I tried to time the hour drop....it lasted for 10 seconds.  Unbelievably small window yet all the eggs are gone.