TJ09

2023-08-27 - August Dragon Release

Just now, LostinEcho said:

Once in a month? Omg 😱 I’ve never noticed thank you ! Thought it should be around 3-2 months 

Yeah, they're usually monthly with a few exceptions.

January we haven't had a drop in a few years, and in general that one seems to get skipped more often than not (likely because the winter drop at the end of December but the Valentine's drop closer to mid-February so timing a January release gets tricky to avoid being too close to one or the other holiday).  We also haven't had a November drop in quite a while, though we have had them at times in the past.

So those are two months that are typically "off" months, though not guaranteed.

Got 2 of the Unsettling ones, just need get the Camouflage lol.

Edit: Nailed a Camo now :D.

Edited by Arken

yay new eggs! i love release weekend ❤️

edit: got 4 of each! hooray for 5 min drops :) i love the colors!

Edited by blinkdog

Well, I got everything I need, time to go to bed. Happy egg hunting! I can’t wait to see the hatchlings!

24 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Yeah, they're usually monthly with a few exceptions.

January we haven't had a drop in a few years, and in general that one seems to get skipped more often than not (likely because the winter drop at the end of December but the Valentine's drop closer to mid-February so timing a January release gets tricky to avoid being too close to one or the other holiday).  We also haven't had a November drop in quite a while, though we have had them at times in the past.

So those are two months that are typically "off" months, though not guaranteed.

Thank you, guys 😃❤️ it’s gonna be hard to find dragons in my scroll because there are too many )))

p.s. this release is harder for me 

2 minutes ago, LostinEcho said:

Thank you, guys 😃❤️ it’s gonna be hard to find dragons in my scroll because there are too many )))

p.s. this release is harder for me 

I categorize my dragons (though only I might make sense of it, XD), still can take me a min to find them, but I have no trouble locating specific dragons on my scroll.... Though I guess also helps I tend to have an excellent long term memory.

Hourly drops definitely are the best bet, I think.

It's always fun to catch a nice z code new release. Was actually here for this one, too.

Well, I'm full. Only grabbed 6 because I had a code I wasn't about to AP and I'm never abandoning a Stargate Egg. Goodnight everyone! Good luck grabbing these new eggs! I can't wait to see what they hatch into. 

New eggs - eek! My scroll is still semi-blocked with Astraels - lol. Mea culpa - I knew this would happen 🤣. Thanks for keeping us on our toes, TJ and spriters.

Oh well, so far, lag is so bad that I can't catch any anyway. Praying it gets better as the day goes on and others become egg-locked.

Anyone able to tell us yet, where these pretties sort alphabetically?

Edited by LadyMadonna

Even with my iffy internet I caught six eggs in under two hours. Just need to be persistent! The fourth "unnerving" egg took the longest, likely because players are grabbing more of those like I did.  If you're not there right as the eggs drop you're out of luck. Be fast! If I can do it from the semi-wilds of Alaska, you can too.

I love new releases ..😁  Still playing with Astraels and probably will for a while, but this is a nice break. Thanks, TJ and spriters, for providing us with these wonderful little critters.

(I still think dragons were real!)

10 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

"Unnerves" sorts between Iridichi and Jester (oops, forgot about that one)

"Camouflage" sorts between Pargulus and Pillow

Edited by KageSora

5 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

the camo one sorts between Pargulus pygmy and pillows
the unnerving one sorts between Iridichi and jester,

Though I have some breeds missing, which makes this only an approximate 😅

I don't consider my internet to be slow but after an hour I have just one of each. I hope I actually see some at this hour, I didn't last time.

Hi! Guys. Lol Its been awhile since I said something. I still come here and now I have Dragon Cave App on my phone 🤳 as well 😉 Nice new eggs for this month to get. Lol  🐲🥚💕 

4 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

Hi! Guys. Lol Its been awhile since I said something. I still come here and now I have Dragon Cave App on my phone 🤳 as well 😉 Nice new eggs for this month to get. Lol  🐲🥚💕 

App!?? What app?

Finally got one, hurrah! It is rough (my connection these days is lightning fast but for some reason the last three or four drops have been constant timeouts and lag, just for this site - everything else loads perfectly), but persistence pays off. I'm looking forward to seeing the hatchlings... and whether I can get a couple more before bedtime. xD

I still haven't caught one. I tried for the first hour, having missed the first seven minutes, then a few of the 5min drops, but I only see the eggs for a second before they're gone. I've never known a drop this difficult. I'm giving up for a few hours. 

This drop definitely feels more difficult than others, but that might just be because more people are/were online for it?

I wasn’t here for the astreal drop because I fully forgot about it, but I saw people there too saying this drop was difficult. Could it be that due to the notification system that more people are online right at the drop/for the first few hours? So, a bigger rush at the start but once it calms down it’ll all be fine?

(If that observation is true, it means the system works very well! And otherwise some people, me included, just have a bit of bad luck with hunting)

Edit: right after I typed this, I caught 2 of the unnerving ones in the same drop! Must be calming down now, or I suddenly got some luck!

Edited by Code_NameUnknown

I think it's calming down a little now, I've caught a couple as well.

Yes, I think the notification we have now definitely has made it much harder. I forgot about it at the Astrael release, then Lagie pointed it out to me!