TJ09

2023-08-27 - August Dragon Release

15 minutes ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

Could it be that due to the notification system that more people are online right at the drop/for the first few hours? So, a bigger rush at the start but once it calms down it’ll all be fine?

(If that observation is true, it means the system works very well! And otherwise some people, me included, just have a bit of bad luck with hunting)

Ugh probably true :( 

I'm finding that now (about 4 hours into the drop) is DRAMATICALLY easier than when they first released (woke up by accident and was curious) fwiw. If anyone is still having the same amount of difficulty it's likely a connection speed issue (or a finger speed issue) rather than a competition thing at this point

Managed to grab three of the unnerving ones and five of the camouflages. The full hour frop did the trick :D

Looking forward to the hatchies!

19 minutes ago, Quinney said:

I thought it was getting easier - I was wrong...

Yeah - I only have ONE !

Got two camoflagued ones on that hour, bringing me to a total of 3 eggs since release time XD Idk if it's something about how far from the hosting server I am or what, but it sure does seem like the pages are taking a while to refresh and a good 9 times out of 10, I get the "someone else has picked it up" message. Oh well, we persevere! Back on the next hour...

Just now, alyelle said:

Got two camoflagued ones on that hour, bringing me to a total of 3 eggs since release time XD Idk if it's something about how far from the hosting server I am or what, but it sure does seem like the pages are taking a while to refresh and a good 9 times out of 10, I get the "someone else has picked it up" message. Oh well, we persevere! Back on the next hour...

There's definite noticeable loading lag on the hourlies. I usually have better luck on the smaller drops for that reason

Aw, everyone else is so fast and I am so slow. But I will keep trying for the rest of the day! Such lovely autumnal colours on the eggs. 🍁🍂

1 minute ago, _Charky said:

There's definite noticeable loading lag on the hourlies. I usually have better luck on the smaller drops for that reason

I was gonna say I'd had no luck on those either, but you just brought me some! :lol: I managed to grab another just then haha. (5 min drops used to be my go to for exactly that reason, but I noticed with the astraels that they were over in like, two seconds. Even the hourly drops seem very short - I'm sure we used to get a good couple minutes of eggs dropping at the top of the hour, but that last one was done in 30 seconds)

I've not seen anything since the hour!  Neither have I had a 'someone else got there' message or the little picture we get when one is caught.  They've just been on my scroll when I've refreshed.  I just need one more nerve one now. Wonder how long that will take?

I love the heart on the camouflage egg it's so lovely <3333 can't wait to see them all grown up, happy hunting!

Well, I'm camping in the Jungle so I don't misclick on the other egg, but I think so is everyone else on Dragon Cave!  Certainly there then gone!

@Lushwave I just wanted to say thanks for always putting the new egg info as close to the OP as possible, you help make these drops more seamless! ♥

I can't wait to see how these ones hatch and grow up, thank you to the spriters!

36 minutes ago, Alskasaur said:

I only managed to get all of mine with the help of Lushwave's Cave Shuffle Clock! I seriously recommend it to anyone struggling to get their eggies!!

Thank you for the tip, and @Lushwave for creating this! It helps a lot!!

Yay new release! :D happy hunting everyone! It'll be fun to see them hatch and then impatiently wait for them to grow..