TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Are these to be permanent release? I only have 2 spots at the moment :(

1 minute ago, Joya said:

no non-permanent release more I think? ~16H(?) only new eggs and than mix with others. And no need to worry because seem like a lot of people will abandon their yellow one to AP to get the white one, so you could found them a few day later in AP. Or you means holidays/time bases like sonatas? Have chance but I think they're not time bases, just the white one more uncommon than yellow. :p

21 minutes ago, Joya said:

Yes, this is a permanent release

Edited by Mnkn10

4 minutes ago, Mnkn10 said:

Yes, this is a permanent release

Great news, thank you!!! :) ❤️

Myself and two friends all got 8 drakes, 7 gold and 1 white each, all from different biomes, so is white actually rare?

oh, great! new Dragons! 🙂 thanks a lot! (and for the hints too)

ps: i got only yellow, five in total from desert, forest and vulcano

Edited by lamel

Welp, I've got four yellows, one white, one new hybrid, and one egg that I'm holding onto from before the new release that will hatch in a few hours.

It is of note, I think, that I caught the white one about five minutes before I caught the yellow one in the same biome. :raptor:

Hybrid sorts between Imperial Fleshcrowne and Iridichi

Drake sorts between Vermeil and Vremya

If I'd gander a guess I'd say the Hybrid may be named Incense-something.

I think the only thing to worry about is the rarity of the white one. But I'm affirmative about this release because seem like the yellow one is not very rare, according to the others, the ratios looks like 5-10:1. If the yellow is common, I think their rarity... ~canto or unbreedable? Not higher than aeon/pink sapp. Also because of their breeding limit. Unless the NR is <6H... than forget it! 😛

edit: forget to say, I love Black Tea and Script so I'm very interested in the hybrid. :wub:

Edited by D-wing

Ohh!!! A Black Tea Hybrid is interesting, so I might tune in (eventually) to get a few Hybrid eggs

As for the Drake... I'm not too big on Drakes overall therefore I wish everyone else happy hunting in my stead 😇

and, as always, can't wait to see the artwork for these new awesome sillies

So many yellows, not a single white...  Guess I'll try again this afternoon if they're still flooding, if not guess I better hope I can trade for a white...

17 minutes ago, Thorn4 said:

*Sigh* I can't click the eggs fast enough, literally right at the 5 minute mark down to the millisecond, the eggs are GONE. Idc if I sound salty, I hate releases, everyone should fairly get 1 egg without having to fight everyone else for one, when some players grab as many as they have space for.

I think one reason that people keeping get them is because they want a white one, not because of greed. Don't give up, it would become easily a few hour later or in the hour drop. If you have any demand/problem in catching the yellow one I can give you 2 after the cooldown.

Edited by D-wing

6 yellows and 2 hybrids. I might abandon 2 or 3 yellows and see if I can catch some white ones instead. :)

Happy hunting, everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend!

Thank you TJ and spriters for another wonderful release!

If anyone wants a yellow one, let me know in a DM and I'll send it to you once the cooldown is over :)

Edited by Sheriziya

56 minutes ago, missy_ said:

It is of note, I think, that I caught the white one about five minutes before I caught the yellow one in the same biome. :raptor:

^^ Same thing happened to me!

32 minutes ago, Whiteberry said:

One yellow and one white immediately afterwards in the same biome. Was I just lucky?

Same here. I guess I'm going to release some of my yellows in a few hours and try for some more whites.

6 yellow and 1 white (F) drake for me. 

Cca three days from now the AP might be full with yellow drakes :) ok, joking. By all dragon logic, those abandoned eggs will be incuhatchable and not take long to be snatched up. 

Edited by Darth Krande

Got 4 drakes (2 coast, 1 forest, 1 jungle) - all Yellow

Edited by ShorahNagi