TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

forgot about release weekend with a nearly full scroll, but managed to get a hybrid on my first try! really intrigued to see what these are...

I'm egg-locked, but I've got a bunch of both dragon parents I can breed for the hybrid. Let's see how many Hybrids I can gift to the AP? ;)

ETA: I had 10 CB of one dragon parent. I egg I kept, two were failed hybrids and I got one refusal. So 6 new Hybrid eggs are in the AP. 

Edited by Syiren

RIP Six drakes and they're all yellow! ;u; I did get a the Hybrid first try though, but couldn't get another.

Will try later for one more hybrid. Good thing I have a zillion of their parent breeds.

Aaaand egg locked. Thought I have to wait for the full hour drop, but it worked with the 5-mins-ones.

Got 4 yellow, 2 white (Alpine + Desert) and 2 Hybrids on first try. Now to wait for their looks :D

Bred some more G2 Hybrids, 1 fail, 1 refusal and 5 successes that went to the AP ;)

Edited by Su_Halcon

2 Yellow and 1 White so far. Hoping I get an even mix but we'll see lol. Anyone get more whites than yellow so far?

5 Yellow, 2 Whites (Coast/Alpine) so far, waiting on my ER Nebula to hatch 😭

Edited by Laugh

Got one egg from each biome and they are all yellow lol

Edit: just got one white! 

Update:

1st batch: 6 yellow 1 white

2nd batch (6 yellows to AP): 5 yellow 1 white

Edited by CuteDragons

I've managed to get seven of these eggs. All of them are... yellow. lol

Seven yellows, one white. It does seem like the yellow is way more common, yes. Now gonna wait five hours, let the AP have some and try again! 

1 minute ago, LostinEcho said:

7! Yellow:/ I’m a bit sad 

Just now, SamuelMaybird said:

All yellow. The pink reminds me of Black tea dragon?

I understand your pain, guys. lol

3 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I understand your pain, guys. lol

🤝 

I’m gonna drop all of them in a 5 hours:) and try again 

Oh no a new release. Lol I wasn’t ready.

Bred a couple new hybrids for the AP, and grabbed two yellows!

For those dumping all their yellows, I would recommend keeping 2 yellow on hand. IIRC, Green opals were more common than the Blue opals and eventually became much rarer than the Blue opals overtime. You never know! 

Got four yellows easily.   I can't decide whether to hang on a bit now, to see if the white becomes dominant...decisions, decisions...!

Got a yellow first (J) and than a white (D). The new eggs gone very fast, maybe need to wait the hour drop to get more or a few more hours. I only need 1 yellow 1 white so my target is finish. Let see if I could get more white to swap for the new hybrids or the code I like!

3rd is yellow (F). edit: 4-8(D) All yellow! So it is  7:1, thanks for the white one.XD Will try again after 5H.

Edited by D-wing

Happy June release, everyone! :) 

I'm super distracted because I'm watching "James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge." 😳

Locked with 8 drakes. All yellow :C Maybe things'll even out this afternoon.

Six yellow Drakes and two hybrids.  We'll see what this afternoon brings.