TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

why do i always forget about release weekend? my scroll is almost completely full and everything. these two are gonna be really interesting though. based on the dragon egg, i wonder if one of the parents is a Carmine wyvern?

2 minutes ago, Arwen17 said:

so maybe the color is random? I just grabbed two yellow from jungle.

Quite possibly! I was kinda hoping not (still trying to work out the pygmies from the last release lol..) but yeah, I got a yellow one too in the last 5 min drop

Spoiler

Both colours of drake seem to be available from all biomes.  Pinks don't appear to be in cave at the moment.  Anecdotally, yellow drakes seem commoner, but the sample size is too small to say for sure.

Edited by Ponystar17

New dragons!! Drakes are even more exciting! What could the 'smoke and herbs' one be? And where are the white drakes? I've got none but yellow so far from all biomes. Could it be random?

Edit: I have a feeling the drake colors are random with white being rarer, like Ridgewing and Dorsal. But man, 6/0 yellow/white rate for me is pretty oof.

Edited by drafang62

I should have realized that the minute a release is announced, the biomes are FLOODED with hunters. I can't even get my first one and I'm at work! XD

Just now, drafang62 said:

New dragons!! Drakes are even more exciting! What could the 'smoke and herbs' one be? And where are the white drakes? I've got none but yellow so far from all biomes. Could it be random?

Someone said/posted that the white ones are in the Coast biome.

Ooh I'm never on during a release!

The hybrid has got to be part black tea dragon. Fits the look and the description. 

1 minute ago, windchaser_1_2 said:

I should have realized that the minute a release is announced, the biomes are FLOODED with hunters. I can't even get my first one and I'm at work! XD

Someone said/posted that the white ones are in the Coast biome.

Got 2 Gold ones from the Coast, so I'm thinking the color is random atm.

1 minute ago, gallopinthunder said:

Ooh I'm never on during a release!

The hybrid has got to be part black tea dragon. Fits the look and the description. 

oh i completely forgot about Black Tea dragons. this sounds the most likely. perhaps they're bred to a fire-based breed, hence the smoke? or maybe an ash dragon?

Woohoo! New drake. Excited for both new dragons. :D

EDIT: OMG a Black Tea hybrid! :wub: I am so looking forward to the adults of that one.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Hybrid confirmed: 

Spoiler

Black tea x Script, confirmed by Wasteland Wyvern on Discord. 
image.png

5 golds, 1 white

The one white I grabbed was from the jungle but I have another from the jungle that's gold.

I DISCOVERED THE HYBRID! aw beans someone beat me to it lmao

Spoiler

Black Tea x Script!

image.png

Edited by rabbithaver

OMG! I was right for the Hybrid!!!!

Spoiler

image.png.6f3d3b7074d24bc09c89463f75e81507.png

ETA: I got ninja'd but I don't care! I never figured one of the hybrids out on my own before!!! That was awesome!

Edited by Syiren

Also tested and can confirm hybrid egg method. :) Used fertility to be sure lol.

The egg biomes are being camped right now sooo I'll just wait for another one of my eggs to hatch and will try again tomorrow. GL to everyone. 

7 minutes ago, glaucomflecken said:

5 golds, 1 white

The one white I grabbed was from the jungle but I have another from the jungle that's gold.

I now have 5 from the jungle, all yellow.

Ahhhh, count me among the "someone beat me to it, but I worked out the hybrid" crowd - that was so exciting! Narrowed it to two starting combos based on the egg, and nearly fell off my chair when I got one on first breed! :D

Just bred 10 BT/script pairs and didn't get a one hybrid egg!  That's a record for me on release night!  In a bad way...

Edited by random_dragon_collector

4 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Just bred 10 hybrid pairs and didn't get a one hybrid egg!  That's a record for me on release night!  In a bad way...

Same for me, 11 pairs in and none. Guess we’re just unlucky 

3 minutes ago, Xythus said:

Same for me, 11 pairs in and none. Guess we’re just unlucky 

Hopefully the fact that they got found so fast means they won't be too hard... we'll see! :) 

Have one of the drakes from each biome, now and they are all yellow. That seems to be the more common of the two.

I am scroll-locked now. Hiding my babies and then off to bed.

Managed to catch one yellow and one white drake, but all my attempts to get the hybrid have only produced more script dragons T.T