TJ09

2023-04-30 - April Dragon Release

just copped a silver with the first part of it's code as "GAy" hehehehe 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I just bred two golds and got a silver egg (thought it was blue for a second -- they really are hard to tell apart.)

Thanks everybody with the breeding reports 

My Blue/Blue pair didn't produce an egg, but my Gold/Gold pair gave me a silver (like I wanted...really want to get a gold and silver lineage going with them)

was searching for a silver, and randomly found a leetle tree??? i feel like i clicked on it so late too, im shocked 6xUy9.gif

Hey all! 

To help document how the Sonatas breed, if you catch and/or breed anything, please document it on the DC Moon Watch thread: Link

Also note if you managed to breed any Lunar Heralds.

If you manage to breed any Luminae Family dragons, report them here

Please and Thank you!

Is it currently flooding? I just caught two silvers back to back at the 7:55 drop, and there were still more I could have clicked, I'm just out of egg slots 

6 minutes ago, Stellalunastorm said:

Is it currently flooding? I just caught two silvers back to back at the 7:55 drop, and there were still more I could have clicked, I'm just out of egg slots 

No they are not. DANG IT.

Edit: But it looks like we have eclipsed!

image.thumb.png.dcd87dd052ef50cb6a380050f2339a0d.png

Edited by Shokomon

6 minutes ago, Stellalunastorm said:

I mean that's 5 min early but the time page does now say the moons are ecplised.

Only silver sonatas are available in the market now.

Edited by Rainsparlke

So it's probably only silvers, but mixed with regular eggs?

13 minutes ago, Rainsparlke said:

I mean that's 5 min early but the time page does now say the moons are ecplised.

Only silver sonatas are available in the market now.

The price of Silver sonata egg has gone up to 200! (From 100 shards the other day)

9 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

So it's probably only silvers, but mixed with regular eggs?

They definitely are not flooding, but I didn't really expect that.

19 hours ago, seventeendeer said:

That's definitely a silver, congrats!! :D

Thanks! Figured I'd try breeding the ones I have first before driving myself crazy by hunting in the biomes. :lol:

Silvers are the only ones available in the Market:

wlelb9x.jpg

Silly question--are the silvers officially called "silver"? They look so purple to me. 

4 minutes ago, ADN6 said:

Silly question--are the silvers officially called "silver"? They look so purple to me. 

I haven't seen any official name for any of the three, but they definitely don't look purple at all to me

I can confirm that market is also following moon state. Only silver are available right now there.

4 hours ago, ADN6 said:

4 hours ago, KageSora said:

I haven't seen any official name for any of the three, but they definitely don't look purple at all to me

Birdzgoboom called them Sonata (Aurax), Sonata (Cirion), and Sonata (Eclipse) over in the Suggestion-section, and since they sprited the Sonatas I think that is as official as it gets name-wise!

From my side they most definitely look silver, not purple, but it might depend on background and lighting.

I'm seeing Sonata eggs at almost every 5-minute shuffle, but there are some fast clickers hunting out there! I haven't caught a thing in the last half hour.

4 hours ago, KageSora said:

They're silver but they look a lot more purple compared with the other silver eggs we have (prizes, silver lunar heralds. silver dragons etc)

In my spreadsheet, I've described the eclipses grey instead of silver, because shadows are grey.  The egg seems to be a very cool/bluish grey to my old eyes (and monitor).

I would used Birdzgoboom's in my spreadsheet. But I hope they will continue to sorted by blue / gold / silver to save people who can't distinguish them.