TJ09

2023-04-30 - April Dragon Release

Didn’t someone say all the colours are available in the market farther back on the thread? I only see 1 colour there.

15 minutes ago, Catincanada2 said:

Didn’t someone say all the colours are available in the market farther back on the thread? I only see 1 colour there.

They were for a bit before the eclipse was fully here. Currently it's only the silver variant. After the eclipse we *may* get a timeframe where all eggs are there again, but that is guessing at this point.

Just to mention, regarding the different perceptions of colour that's been under discussion here and there on the thread; I noticed some years ago that every monitor seemed to make the dragons look different, both in colours and as to how much you liked the actual sprites you loved when on a different monitor, as there could be quite a difference in appearance and appeal in sprites between several different monitors.

1 hour ago, Naughtrish said:

The blue sonatas are back in the market :D 

Seems like right after the eclipse, all three colors are back in the market for now.

The price has gone back down to 100 shards from 200 couple hours ago!

I have an odd problem with one of my gold Sonatas. In nearly two years playing here, I've never had this happen.

It hatched normally as an egg, grew as a hatchling - but then hit 883 unique views and just stopped gaining views after that. I didn't notice at first, then it hit the 4 day mark and I went with the ER in both of my regular nurseries. That was 15 hours ago. About 5 hours ago I added it to a third hatchery. It's now at 3d 9h and is still stuck at 883 unique views/4461 total views/22 clicks. It hasn't been fogged at all.  The other eggs and hatchlings - including another ER hatchling - are all gaining views regularly.

I'd hate to lose this little one because it didn't grow up. I'm at a loss as to what to do though.  Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious? 😲

The silver Sonatas look (to me) pale blue as eggs, dark gray as hatchlings, and silvery-medium purple as adults (I use dark mode, so that makes them show a bit differently).  My sister and I made candy leis yesterday and the pastel green wrapped candy looked blue to her but definitely green to me. We are all so unique!

Edited by laevsk
Typos. It's always the typos!

7 minutes ago, laevsk said:

I have an odd problem with one of my gold Sonatas. In nearly two years playing here, I've never had this happen.

It hatched normally as an egg, grew as a hatchling - but then hit 883 unique views and just stopped gaining views after that. I didn't notice at first, then it hit the 4 day mark and I went with the ER in both of my regular nurseries. That was 15 hours ago. About 5 hours ago I added it to a third hatchery. It's now at 3d 9h and is still stuck at 883 unique views/4461 total views/22 clicks. It hasn't been fogged at all.  The other eggs and hatchlings - including another ER hatchling - are all gaining views regularly.

I'd hate to lose this little one because it didn't grow up. I'm at a loss as to what to do though.  Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious? 😲

The silver Sonatas look (to me) pale blue as eggs, dark gray as hatchlings, and silvery-medium purple as adults (I use dark mode, so that makes them show a bit differently).  My sister and I made candy leis yesterday and the pastel green wrapped candy looked blue to her but definitely green to me. We are all so unique!

Soundslike it may have been stunned? Do you have any bolts to see if you can stun it with to reveal if it already is?

2 minutes ago, dragonico said:

Soundslike it may have been stunned? Do you have any bolts to see if you can stun it with to reveal if it already is?

🤦 Oh geez!! I did stun it as I had a potential trade and the Sonata was nearly to 4 days, have never stunned anything before and completely forgot!  Thank you! I created the problem. Guess I can stop worrying about my little Sonata then.

*mumbling to myself*  You need more sleep, Melanie. LOTS more sleep!

Okay, so are there anyone still have problem in catching a silver sonata? I have some extra eggs can gift, pm if need.

Seem like the finally day until next eclipse.

Edited by D-wing

sitting pretty with 5 pairs of silvers! time now to hunt down blues once they all hatch

Just caught the final two Silvers I needed, now I just need to wait for a few to hatch and for the Blues to start dropping in numbers again. Very happy this turned out much easier than I expected.

7 minutes ago, kathy5 said:

All 3 are in the market

No, blue is not.

Currently seeing gold and silver in the market

I forgot I was scroll-locked so I bred this beauty and autoabandoned it :rolleyes: Hope whoever catches it enjoys!!

image.png.3d6d7606dcb8c706b3d67a8b69ce61be.png

2 hours ago, ADN6 said:

I forgot I was scroll-locked so I bred this beauty and autoabandoned it :rolleyes: Hope whoever catches it enjoys!!

image.png.3d6d7606dcb8c706b3d67a8b69ce61be.png

Oof, that is a pretty lineage

Me again. Just bred a gold from a blue mom from coast. Last baby was also gold.

ETA:

Bred a silver from gold mom from desert. Last baby was gold. 

Bred silver from blue dad from desert. Last baby was gold. 

Bred a silver from blue dad from forest. Last baby was gold.

Edited by Jazeki

Silver and gold in the market. No blue. I am beginning to think that the blue might be the rarest one.

what? I though the silver+blue would disapper today, but the silver still left... I don't understant, but anyway thanks for the silver was not only 1 day in 182 daysXD

Edited by D-wing

It seems like the silver variant is available around the eclipse mixed in with other eggs, and during the eclipse exclusively. Since the blues are gone, I'm assuming they are indeed only available when Cirion is in gibbus and Aurax is in crescent, making them rarer than the gold.