TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

On 1/1/2023 at 8:29 PM, purplehaze said:

Most Valentine and Winter holiday dragons are single sex. You cannot have purebreds of those. They can be bred with other breeds of the opposite sex.

This is totally against what some users said in a previous conversation. Basically "game is still alive because of making lineages of the same breed." Or so.

Anyway, I wanted to ask another thing. There were very rare breeds years ago, some of them I never got. Envelope dragon, chicken, pine tree, some of the dino dragons.

I found one years ago, but someone grabbed it first 😅

If by envelope you mean paper - all those are still available and dropping in the biomes. They are rare - but they show up. And nobody has ever said you can make single breed lineages of Christmas or Valentine dragons - though it is possible with Hollies and Mistletoes. You can PB Hallowe'en ones. Look in the wiki and you can see everything that is available:

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Egg/Identification_guide

15 minutes ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Basically "game is still alive because of making lineages of the same breed." Or so.

I very much agree that the game is still alive (for me at least) because of making lineages. But not necessarily of the same breed. And for the most part, making lineages of the same breed of Valentine and Christmas dragons is impossible.

22 hours ago, Mystic_Halo said:

Oh that's interesting.  It seems like the Amarignis and the Blazeback would change them to orange.  

It seems like this is how the Light Weavers are meant to work, or maybe the Pyropellis are no longer being matched up to change color with new dragons.  Either way, unless new information comes about, this appears to be an intentional game mechanic and not an oversight. 

Thank you so much to everyone who replied.

It looks like the Light Weavers are now able to turn Pyropellis fire to blue.

Thank you for making this happen. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo

I have finally CLEARED THE FIELD!

image.png.e96e779035dd38864f78ca7a60e796bf.png

*Successful SCREECH*

*checks how much candy I got*

Oh wow, I literally maxed out on candy after this game. Lol

I completely forgot the event goes two weeks, haven't been on in a few days and I came to the forums and was surprised to see this topic still open. Oops! Well that's cool, now I can play more Snowball Shuffle!

The adults look gorgeous! Definitely one of my favorite event dragons!

Unfortunately one of my eggs died due to viewbombing while I was on a vacation trip :( Thank god my other egg survived

There was one in the hub a few minutes ago....

Could any good and kind soul from this community help me to tell if I managed to get all available decorations in current holiday event (Frosty Farming)? Most of the time I am getting no new items after giving gifts to the characters in the game. Can you tell me if I am missing any and if so, where/from what character can I probably get it? Thanks!

So far I have gathered these decorations:

DECK

Spoiler

Festive tree (Red, Green, Blue)

Bag of Gifts

Wisteria

Gingerbread House

DOOR

Spoiler

Snowflake

Wreath

Bow (Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Red, White)

FRONT

Spoiler

Large Snowflake

Large Wreath

Bow (Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Red, White)

HEDGES

Spoiler

Hedge Lights

Bows (Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Red, White)

Bunnies

Wisteria

RAILING

Spoiler

Gold Garland

Silver Garland

Squirrels

Wisteria

ROOF

Spoiler

Glystere Roof Lights (Multi-color, Red/Green, Red/Yellow, Yellow)

Squirrels

Wisteria

Glystere Dragon

WINDOWS

Spoiler

Candelabra (1,2,3,4)

Curtains (Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Red, White)

Thank you in advance! 😊

Edited by Ferdish

@FerdishYou are missing Roof - Icicles - and I make the window curtains Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Red, Black

·          

Edited by Fuzzbucket

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

@FerdishYou are missing Roof - Icicles - and I make the window curtains Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Red, Black

·          

Yup, my bad - I just copy-pasted the sequence of colours from the bows decorations, didn't realize curtains have a different one. I have all the colours of curtains you just wrote down. Thanks! 🥰

OK - so just the icicles. I have NO idea where I got them but the mayor rings a vague bell...

Hope everyone had a good holiday.  I sadly haven't been able to be on lately due to our house not having wifi at present.  And nice job on the first Hanukkah dragon.   While I'm not Jewish, I'm happy for the Jewish Dragon Cavers for seeing some representation.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any frozen Light Bearer Hatchlings on their scroll?  I need to view a few more for the Dragon Encyclopedia, but I don't think they've been added to any spreadsheets yet.

6 hours ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Hope everyone had a good holiday.  I sadly haven't been able to be on lately due to our house not having wifi at present.  And nice job on the first Hanukkah dragon.   While I'm not Jewish, I'm happy for the Jewish Dragon Cavers for seeing some representation.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any frozen Light Bearer Hatchlings on their scroll?  I need to view a few more for the Dragon Encyclopedia, but I don't think they've been added to any spreadsheets yet.

There are still some in Silvi's if you go quickly!

Finally got that last piece of decoration - the roof icicles! But the Mayor wasn't the person to get it from...a certain non-human singing character was 😁

Well, I did tell you I couldn't really remember !

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, I did tell you I couldn't really remember !

That's fine, I am not angry 😅

The new ornaments finally convinced me to make a new wreath. The slightly muted colour scheme was weirdly temping, and a lot of the items are so detailed!

I haven't gotten the icicles and I've tried the non-human singing creature....

8 hours ago, MissK. said:

The new ornaments finally convinced me to make a new wreath. The slightly muted colour scheme was weirdly temping, and a lot of the items are so detailed!

Oh my gosh!  I hadn't even seen the new ornaments!  Those might convince me to redo mine, too... MIGHT.  Maybe next year...

3 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

I haven't gotten the icicles and I've tried the non-human singing creature....

I remember getting ice decorations from Jean, just make sure to gift the favorite items like star straws or snow harps.

Edited by Meruru

I made sure to time it so I did a bit each day, but I finally gave each interactive character at least one of each crafted and baked item, except for any raw ingredients that I made. I also gifted some mana. I got my last decoration mid-week after I thought I had everything already collected. This was a fun little game that I really enjoyed; thanks again to everyone involved in this year's event!

Weird, but I am still missing a single decoration. 😮

Edited by casprrr
Additional text

Am I the only one with a broken Frosty Farming farm page that leads to a tombstone? I thought my hidden scroll might've messed with it but there's at least one other person who has posted in this page with a public scroll and yet their Frosty Farming farm page leads to a tombstone as well. EDIT: Nevermind, it seems to be fixed.

Also, my farm character can walk through walls apparently.

Spoiler

chrome_2023-01-08_02-00-55.thumb.png.f9e59bbb0f1628d8478f1264327cc71f.png

Edited by Shizuku-chan