TJ09

2022-04-01 - Sprite Update

My bronze tinsels & the xenowyrms tzgtwn.pngu8z9tw.pnglook kinda mad?..but so cute!!!

1hk07hr.gif check out the chickens lol..

So is this update real/permanent, not part of the Fool's Day fun?

Cause I like them this way!

I got an upside mint! That makes 3!

Faves so far:

Pillows, Waterhorses, Deepseas

Shadow Walkers 100% look like they're begging at my table for scraps. and I say No! You have to wait until I'm done eating before you get any!

Omg even the zombie sprites have googly eyes! I love how the pygmies basically have eyes the size of their heads now.

image.jpeg.e0c4dbbf82e873d7a03050fbeea9ef5f.jpeg

i had a wretched day.

then i looked at a male desipis, and he looked back at me.

absolute joy.

(also, wow. i have been looking at omens completely wrong all along. 🐈)

These are too much fun!! I laughed at pretty much all of them. The male vampires have that shocked/guilty look, while the females have the huge eye roll going on! And the Holly dragons look like they are trying too hard to look innocent.  Thank you for the laughs 😄! Also I think I got an upside down mint. I click on it and it shows upside down but on my scroll it looks normal. Beats me, I've never had an upside down one before, so this is a first. I usually get eaten. Apparently I'm tasty and good with mead, is my guess.

Edited by LishaDragon
a word, a single word

GOOGLY CAVE!!!!!! 

I love the zombies XD

Spoiler

n0iBTXfNu1UIMT7rhSInCqK0fYrVEv9HGFZ5Gx8PuR9FTIft2o

Also the Spotted Teal Drake. Oops, some stripeds look angry and the Ash looks scared.XD

Spoiler

Pc4aR                     JHyxr   u464m                aujqo

And WOW, their eyes looking at different directions!

Spoiler

c2eiD7DkrdJ865C98cFU8PsYvMjfY3

Double eyes!

Spoiler

3WsyEYDthl

Okay you win.

Spoiler

W87vO

Edited by D-wing

Ha-ha, this is hilarious! My Lihnies look like they"ve done something nasty, but nobody is gonna admit the fault XD

Can we somehow preserve this? I and I think the others might need a laugh through the year=3

Edited by DarkellaLord

My very favorite april fool you can see from my avatar, but this is a good all time second best! Some look weird - and some weirdly normal, like those manga eyes belonged to them. My beloved black alt males look like they've just had a huge disappointment, poor dears! Thanks for the laugh!

714516554_Screenshot2022-04-01at9_02_38.png.39508c9a2d074bb4128aa3d58b9ef2bc.png

Omg, I'm cackling - they all look amazing. XD I'm having to pause as I look through my scroll because every so often one of them makes me completely lose it. Shumoga startled by its own flame? Delightful. Derpy Caligenes? Sensational. Five star prank, way better than all my developers telling me they quit this morning when it was too early for me to realise what day it was. :lol:

Edited by alyelle

The labradorites have eyeballs on their head-feelers/tentacles!

(Do they really have eyes there?)

Beeeootiful!

The female Pinks stared so hard at me while they were influencing! I kind of wanted to add in a couple of lines and turn her bug eyes into sunglasses. She’d be so cool! 😎😂

They're so cute!  :wub:

LTOEE    6keWI

5KSIP.gif

I am sure that he has returned to his original state.🤣🤣🤣 I don't feel any difference.

Been away from the Forum for a while but had to come back and say thank you for all the bright 👀 out there! Yes, they are absolutely g👀glicious, and I also picked up my second Ceiling Mint! :rolleyes:

Happy Fooly Fun everyone, and thank you to TJ and all the artists involved in brightening the day, or night, as the case may be! :wub:

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

We anticipate everyone will greatly enjoy this update.

I admit some seltzer went up my nose.  Well played, sir.

Also: Mr. Trash Wheel and the city of Baltimore with him are pleased by this prank,
0416_trashwheel01.thumb.jpg.4b2c4b24092304442a918c4c8cb811a6.jpg
...and next year, I'm blaming someone, dang it.  

Edited by Melusina
I forgot about my local googly eye icon and that seemed important

4 hours ago, KageSora said:

image.png.cd6aa316e089867adcb0db7bb3024cc8.png

I always thought they had no eyes, now I cant unsee it XD

872D42C1-0525-4D10-9E38-877AFBEB5F5B.jpeg.a6f371e6fd34477558ffa6dcbe8cff98.jpeg

Minty

C43AFA12-8679-4178-B8CC-7B2D134EBD1A.jpeg.8cea02c67c6d9d2db53b9d5a15305220.jpeg

It looks like it stepped on a lego XD 

They are glorious !!

Also, I already have a special Mint from last year, so I hope I can make someone happy by choosing to let them have it ! 😊

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

i died. And upsydownsies are not tradeable, @calona

Oops, sorry for my english, I was not meaning to speak about trade, but about choosing the answer to the problem and to "not blame" so that the random person could have a chance to blame and win it ! 😬 Sorry, I was not clear !

Edited by calona