TJ09

2022-04-01 - Sprite Update

After extensive research, we've learned that most people consider the face to be the most important part of the dragon. Especially the eyes, which I once read are the windows to the soul or something deep like that. Upon hearing this discovery, I immediately insisted that we must make the eyes bigger on every sprite. We anticipate everyone will greatly enjoy this update. If you have feedback about these new sprites, maybe put it somewhere I can't see since I don't want to shatter the notion that this update was anything but a success.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, Dragon's Dilemma™ has returned (for one day only). Enter the biomes and make your choice—and see if you survive. You may even get something from it if you choose wisely.

Nice!!

OH I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH THEY'RE SO GOOFY

[petition to have an option to make it permanent :p]

LABRADORITES ARE MY FAVORITE

image.png.cd6aa316e089867adcb0db7bb3024cc8.png

Edited by KageSora
added my fave

Oh boy oh boy

After looking through all my dragons i have determined that the more eyes visible the better, and therefore the female ciriax lindwyrm is absolutely sending me

Edited by PiedPipecleaner

Best sprite update of all time. The artists have outdone themselves yet again!

Oh, this is a cool update!

Hmm.  Seems I got a normal mint.  Was hoping for the upside down one.  Ah well.

Oh right I forgot it was April Fools Day. I’ll have to check it out later!

This is truly amazing thank you. I agree the eyes are the most important part of any sprite

Got Eaten...again for a 2nd year 🤣...😂 OMG!!! my dragon's eyes!!!!! they look freaked out also..like what has happened to my eyes..lol🤣👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

Spoiler

😂

Edited by rachii.xo

And... for my first time on the site for April's Fools... I was.... eaten. Wonderful. lol

Love those huge eyes - especially on the tiniest pygmies!  They're ALL eyes now!  image.png.30f4e9c9c1d1e8744e5e9311b9817b17.png

Had to turn my head upside down to understand what egg I got.  Why do I feel bad for blaming someone for something they didn't do??  Dang conscience!!

Melanie. ...thinking this is just TOO CUTE!!   image.png.3902c547389f4443f0a57d12fde40748.png.. gazing into those eyes, getting lost ....

Edited by laevsk

I really appreciate how not only do the different colors of the same dragon have different eyes (even when the color is the only difference), but dragons with more than 2 eyes had them all upgraded.

Omg don't DO that!! My heart dropped so hard when I saw the thread's title, dreading what beloved sprites were being changed. Thank goodness it wasn't what I'd feared! Can't wait to page through my scroll to see all the 'updates'! 

Yaaayyyy I got an upside-down mint! Last year I got nothing, so I'm very happy.